Absolute Waifu

Absolute Waifu
Aging like a fine wine

Pushing 60 ffs.
Can't believe how good she looks to this day.
This is what a woman looks like when she takes pride in her appearance. Lucky guy whoever is bedding that. Waifu confirmed

She's 68% plastic

Theres nothing plastic about her. Bitch stays /fit/. You've been wacking it to heshes for so long you forgot what women look like user

wat is a 'woman'?

Uncle Jesse's wife? Obviously the recipient of tons of plastic surgery (dat nose, dem tiddiez), expensive skin treatments, premium makeup, and a generous dose of photoshopping. A day after the (zombie/nuclear/Yellowstone caldera) apocalypse she'd wake up looking ragged as fuck. Better than your run-of-the-mill (horrifying) obese American housewife? Yeah, of course. As good as she looks in photo shoots? Nigga, get real.

She's 53. For women, it's downhill after 30, and downhill double-time after 60. No amount of plastic surgery, and no amount of photoshop wizardry (short of total visual fiction) is going to be able to save her in just a few short years.

Mr's Botox lmao

let's see if the beef held up

Carolyn Hartz!
This woman is 70 years old. That's right! 70

that only applies to white women. that's why I went black. black don't crack. my wife is 45 and people think she is late 20s early 30s

better representation

Gia all day

My 2 Lifu's

All women look pretty much the same to me. How do straight men tell the difference between them?

That's because you're a homosexual FAGGOT.

we go by scent. gay men have very poor noses, that's why they can't smell the shit stink that constantly wafts from their floppy assholes as they sachet to and fro looking for more aids. also, kys faggot. gaybois are NOT welcome here

Did you know that insults only work if the other party consents to being offended? I'm just laughing at your ignorance and homophobia.

damn she's sexy af. I don't know how you dudes don't see that!

no one is afraid of your faggoty, pussy faced, floppy holed ass. literally no one

if that's you, you are kinda cute tho. no homo

Muh White superiority

no argument to that. perhaps that's why black women are always attracted to me?

Hands down would

Christ jesus… now I gotta go wank

They are attracted to you, because you probably have a job, can afford stuff and give them the life style they want. The average nigger can't do any of those things.

3DPD aging like a fine wine

But give them the dick

Dude, females don't care about that. They don´t care if you're ugly, too. So as long as you can provide for them, you can have a micro dick. They dont care.

It's the internet, faggot.

fair enough. also, confidence (real confidence, not the insecurity masking chimpery that blacks engage in) makes women wet

True, except if you're ugly and/or have a microdick, they WILL fuck around on the side. They'll happily live in your house and let you pay their bills and give you a half-hearted fuck once a week while thinking about getting railed that morning by their personal trainer João.

still, had secks

wat is secks

when a (white) man and woman love each other very much, he goes to work for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week to pay for all her expenses and housing so that she can be free to be plowed by Chad Thundercock and his band of merry men whenever her beautiful heart desires.

my fucking sides

Jew mongrel

Only fuckable because she has white blood

Says the lonely fatfag that hasnt tricked a chick into touching his dick yet

literally WHAT?

This gave me a good laugh. Bravo!

pfft. I ain't gonna defend my conquests to a lowly user such as yourself!

he's saying she's "mixed" which literally every human on this planet is and that's why she's fuckable. it ain't cuz she is sexy AF it's cuz of the holy wheit blud

Nope. This wrong. There is however people from different races that share the same ancestors. Like the gret-grand kids of slaves

nope, research evolution. "pure blood" is a myth believed only by children and the imbecile

what is she?45?

I have a massive boob fetish so I'd rather have an ugly granny wife with enormous tits than a pretty older wife with those mosquito bites on her chest.

Nobody in this thread will have a wife that isn't hideous when she gets older, assuming they are married at all.

This is what Boomers masturbate to.

Shit-Tier waifu tbh

Who wants a wife

Studious Glasses-Wearing Loli Waifu = Pam Pam 100/100