wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Israel
archive.is/B7UH9
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chinook_shootdown_in_Afghanistan
archive.is/LdTq1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why make a new bread when

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.

is it just me, or does he look on the verge of tears of something?

BUY MY BOOK

still listening to rick astley

last thread

Audio is a little better than Jones stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo

Nuke Assange
Nuke Ecuador
Nuke Israel
Maybe in a different order

He has a deadman switch with 1 million documents. Why the hell do you think they didnt drone him when Hillary asked for it?

RIP ASSANGE

Well at least shitposting with Holla Forums+infowars was fun…. ish

velocity of the last thread is higher than it's ever been, i think

(checked)
I did.

They got some really L337 haxors there when they can't even setup a proper video conference.

I dropped a party to watch this shit.

Just get on with it!

WHAT CAN WE DO RIGHT NOW TO HURT ASSANGE, I HAVE A LOIC BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT.

I didn't watch the livestream. What did I miss?

High n dry again
3rd time's a charm
cry wolf again, but I won't be there

normie

He looks very stressed out

Such a waste of time. Also that fucking chick…

UHHHHHHH

UMMMMMMMMMMMM

UHHHHHHHHHHH

UHHHHH

UMMM

UHHHHHHH

UHHHHHHHHHH

UMMMMMM

UMMMMMMMMM

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

For what it's worth that's still 5 leaks before the election.
This whole thing was still dickery though.

LITERALLY NOTHING

Im pretty sure you can LOIC wikileaks and nobody will even care

THANKS A LOT ASSANGE

KEK STRIKE DOWN ASSANGE NEXT

always nice when a mass check post results in dubs as well

Were you going to an hero?
Did Holla Forums save your life?

I FUCKING HATE AUSTRALIANS

THANKS A LOT ASSANGE

Fuck him, he cried wolf to many times now.
Hope he dies.

The Alex stream is absolute comedy right now.

Vid related

Someone just kill this faggot so his documents get leaked already.

FUCK ASSANGE, FIRING LOIC!

Hilldog is laughing right now. Just fuck my shit up fam…

IF YOU GOT ASSBLASTED AT 3:00 BY AN INTERNATIONAL AUSSIE SHITPOSTER SMASH THAT MFNNN L I K E BUTTON

Today we realise why KEK is the God of Chaos, if you thought you were immune to his trickery we have just been proved wrong.

ALEX JONES JUST SNAPPED

SINGING POP RAP LYRICS

FUCK YOU ASSAGE

FUCK YOU

You would be, too, if you were stuck inside an embassy for years on end, unable to go outside without risk of being assassinated, tortured, or given the death sentence.

GAS AUSTRALIA

MOVE BITCH GET OUT THE WAY

All of my fucking rage. I hope some asset with a silencer is waiting in the vents for him to go to sleep.

Gotta work in FOUR FUCKING HOURS! FUCKING AUSTRALIAN CUNT!

Over and out anons. Release your hatred.

MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY

Why did he keep looking around? Autism???

He didn't cuck out.

It was merely speculation that he would announce something during the press conference.

He stated that documents will be released once a week for ten weeks, and that all documents pertaining to the US elections will be out before election day.

RELAX GUYS ITS JUST ANOTHER BERENSTAIN HICCUP

hivemind

youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g

DIRECT LINK FOR YOU FAGS TO ALEX STREAM

Alex Jones has lost his mind

Wait, maybe there was a coded message communicated through umms and uhhs.

JONES IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW

HIGH ENERGY LOW SLEEP BANTER

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

They obviously have control of spacetime. We're fucked.

CARL THE CUCK

Ive never watched him before. Is this unusual?

He said that the documents would be released before the election. What more do you want?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

ALL AUSTRALIANS MUST FUCKING HANG

Hillary to BTFO of Assange V

superior trump guy on

(fucking checked)
This was all designed by ASSange to break Alex Jonestein. To wake up his audience.

Well lack of sleep does make you crazy.

Jones is just pure shitposting.

ASSANGE CONFIRMED FOR CARL THE CUCK'S ESTRANGED FATHER

TWEET WIKILEAKS ABOUT THIS SHIT

aj pretty funny right now

I think all of this butthurt might be better than any kind of leak he could have dropped at this point. amazing work assange.

and to keep Cunttlery up so she dies from lack of sleep

The earlier the release, the longer they have to do damage you dumb nigger.

top kek its pretty great

I AM BUTTMAD BEYOND BELIEF

Called it.

Anyone who sits on the pot for this fucking long obviously isn't going to shit.

trips confirm state of Internet

He made agood point about not releasing good info at this hour. Maybe, they had to do something on the birthday, but had a strict schedule for the eventual shit. He did say there would be docs dropped every week for the next 10 weeks. Did I hear him wrong he was a bit mumbling.

It all depends on what comes out. I'd forgive him shilling his book and membership, bullshit.

THEY GOT WIKIROLLED
destroying brain cells with cuckstep to forget tonight

trips of anal devastation

Man, I had to get up at 9am for this shit

YOU CAN'T GET MALWARE ON YOUR "SITE" FUCKING SKIDS

Stay mad.

>mfw Assange trolled americans and spoiled their sleep.

JUST

If you had not experienced it yourself, you wouldn't get the multifaceted hate towards ASSange.

When will Julian tell us about how bad abortion is?

WTF I LOVE ALEX NOW

MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY

LEAKS NEXT WEEK GUYS THIS TIME FOR SURE

I'm crying right now.
I couldn't save any of the reaction pics posted in the past hour because on public computer

And I rode my bike to the library at 2 AM for no reason

I think I'm gonna sleep.

I've seen 5 8's

Didn't know do this.

Can someone explain to me what happened I wasn't giving a shit?

Commendable dedication user.

Why the fuck didn't you watch it at home you crazy bastard?

FUCK NO, WE NEED TO MAKE TRUMP DRONE THIS FUCK!

The only dump was in your toilet.

first presidential debate?

>not dump ANYTHING on THE FUCKING ANNIVERSARY while TENS OF THOUSANDS are watching

thanks assange

today was good

uhhmmm uhhhh ummmm uhhhh ummmm we don't drop leaks at 3 AM fuck you uhhhhm uhhh ummmm uhh
And that was it.

Assange confirmed for Hillshill.

Is this actually Assange?
Could this be a use of that Face2Face software?

you library is 24/7? Are they like that in cities now? I thought they were only open until 7pm?

t. wikileaks
:^)

welp I'll be waiting for these weakly drops but fucking hell, @wikileaks on twitter liked a tweet that said wikileaks would be releasing stuff

TLDR

F-

We should turn this around into something useful.
FABRICATE A FAKE LEAK TO TROLL THOSE WHO LACKED THE DEDICATION TO STAY UP AND WATCH

by the way, by my book :^)

WHO BOUGHT THEM TV'S, BITCH TELL ME THAT

What bike do you have? I'm about to buy a Tarmac with Ultegra and Di2.

>>>/tumblr/

I like this idea

Still waiting for a webm of alex shilling pills over the albino shilling his book. The memes jack, they didn't leave us.

idk lads

Assange sacrificed himself to purify Alex, he knew that one night of insanity would break the conditioning

==YOU FUCKING CUCK, FUCK YOU! SHILLARY IS GOING TO HAVE YOU KILLED WHETHER YOU DUMP YOUR SHIT OR NOT! FUCKING ROT YOU GOD DAMN KIKE SELLOUT FAGGOT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!==

When i heard it correctly he also stated he wouldn't release documents relating to the US at 3am local time. Doesn't make sense when everyone is asleep.

even medium sized cities can have a central branch that is 24 hours. also, lots of colleges and uni's. might be the case for this user.

IMPLYING HOME PRIVILEGE

Maybe I am a fool, but I will hold hope until Sunday. If no publication is released, since he said one will be made this week, I will join the skeptics. However I must agree with Assange in saying it is stupid to release shit about America when it is 3am in America, where nobody is going to get that news except a few people.

I'm done, I can't take anymore of this shit. Assange just destroyed the tiny shred of respect I had for him with this kike tier bullshit. I hope they drone strike that motherfucker into oblivion.

Video of hillary talking about niggers and fried chicken. To be released soon.

Just a decades-old nishiki I picked up for $100

FOLLOWED BY A CULT OF WOMEN
O
L
L
O
W
E
D

B
Y

A

C
U
L
T

O
F

W
O
M
E
N

WHERE IS ASSANGE FROM?
WHAT IS HIS HOME TOWN?

CTR?

Time for bed

FUCK ALL AUSTRALIANS I BLAME YOU FOR THIS

That son of a bitch!

Steel is real, brother.

Succinct summation user.

Twitter is blowing up on ASSange.

Also, Fuck Ecuador.

Townsville, AU

PRESS 'F' TO PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO JULIAN ASSANGE'S CREDIBILITY

POST YFW YOU STAYED UP FOR THIS

FAWNING WOMEN

TRUMP???

BUY MY BOOKS AND DVD, GOYIMS

He is swedish twink

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
FUCK
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

call me when he says something important

THIS FUCKING STREAM IS NOW MAXIMUM COMEDY, THE KEKS AND RAGE ARE OVERFLOWING ENDLESSLY

Pretty much this.

Night guys

i love nishikis. i have worked on many.

Maybe he was going to save it for a debate that isn't the VP one

THEY'RE LAUGHING AT US. THEY KNOW OUR BUTTHURT AND CAN'T CONTAIN THEIR JOY.

Fried chicken audio and a sex tape of her and Michelle Obama.

F

WE'RE REACHING LEVEL OF RAGE&TROLLING THAT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE POSSIBLE

I'm glad I went to sleep instead of staying up for this failure. Although filter man's reaction is priceless.

dOES HE MAVE ANY CLOSE FAMILY? mOTHER, FATHER?

D

Now Fox News weighs in. Fuck them too. Fuckers. I am not watching that fucking Feels-Debate either.

Ruined my FAP time fucking Aussie faggot. Now I don't even care what you have. Unless you have Hillary doing Snuff Videos fuck off.

Good night lads (or what's left of it).

I'm glad I stayed up just for the CLASSIC ALEX.

Is it over

F

Wikileaks died today.

It's a massive fail for him. His rep is shot now and he'll be getting shit for weeks on Twitter and elsewhere.

WHERE'S THE MINERAL WATER?

found this:

"yes, assange is jewish. evidence is here. he was a member of couchsurfing before wikileaks. there he had a profile
if you check the groups he belonged and what he has written under "jewish&judaism" there (he wrote "heritage" as the reason why he joined that group) you will easily realize the fact that he was jewish.

read also what he wrote under "amazing things i have seen" section. there are strong reasons to believe that he is some kind of military or government agent."

is it true anons?

F

HE LITERALLY CONFIRMED HE'S GOING TO LEAK EVERY WEEK UNTIL ELECTION AND AT LEAST A LEAK WILL DESTROY HILLARY

And there goes Jones shilling his shit.

What's the breakdown on Infowars these days? How much crossover is there with the audience here? Also, does Jones still blame the "nazis"?

night of the shill

Alex Jones hyped this up…oh wow its nothing

It will be something when the leaks come, some info on them would be nice but he's so diplomatic he cant even mention what's in them…meanwhile Alex loses his mind over made up political Rick Roll. Info Wars is tabloid gossip, they are good but when they talk about the truth often they just mean their opinion, that's autist

He's got less than 2 weeks to do real damage before mass distractions will drown it out.

IDC. IM FURIOUS. AND YOUA RE LIKE SOMEONE FOLOOWING A DOOMSDAY PREACHER.

YOU FELL FOR HSI SCAM YUOU FAG

Alex spilling his spaghetti and quoting Mystikal lyrics more than likely subtle jabs at his ex-wife for fleecing him was worth this debacle.

MINERAL WATER IS ONLY FOR LEAKERS!

even with insomnia I'm still disgusted kill me

nope, it's bullshit. Assange bashed the jews since the 90s where he was an unknown cypherpunks. you can check it yourself by lurking the old cypherpunk mailing list.

anyway, today he's indeed an huge disappointment

If you look at Assange eye bags and ears, you will see Soros. Of course he's a jew.

I'm really interested in the Google one.

11:46 am here

If he wanted to build trust, he would've given us something tonight

GOOD NIGHT, ALEX.

GOOD NIGHT, FILTERS.

GOOD NIGHT Holla Forums.

FUCK YOU, ASSANGE!

Dubs

2:46 A.M.

(CONFIRMED FOR FUCK ASSANGE)

I literally cant stop laughing right now

No. They said big leak, then delayed it to 3am for security reasons. The press is supposed to get the leak 24 hrs before the announcement, so the leaks will always get out.

Also, "Infowars will never sell out like Assange."

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY

8:16 pm, feels mildly disappointing.
Sorry for all the American anons.

Good night, user
Good night, dubs

10/4/2016

Wikileaks is dead.

Just kill this book-shilling shitposting faggot already.

All the shitposting, fury, Alex losing his shit and shitposting, it was still worth it.

Super male vitality and my Water Filters will make you into a muscle bound real man

SLEEP TIGHT Holla ForumsACKS. FUCK ASSANGE

Reich dubs confirm. The normies will be bombarded with dis/mis info. There isn't much time left.

Must sleep. Too wound up. The balls to harp about people deserving to know about politicians, then release shit in this way. It is so fucking stupid.

so what happens when the leaks are dropped

Good night brothers.
I'm going home to sleep.
Th-there's always tomorrow.

I stopped watching him at the start of the Wikileaks stream, when did he lost his shit?

I'm not even sure what the fuck we just got done watching. It was either:

A.) Deliberately designed to be a mess, to discredit the right
B.) Assange fears for his life so he deliberately shat on his own reputation to get Hillary's goons off his ass
C.) Assange's been isolated so long he's cracking under the pressure, and genuinely doesn't realize how shit that presentation was. Prime example, it's still going on, right now and no one gives a shit.

Good night user, it was an honor shitposting with you.

Not yet. He has this week to start releasing shit or truly lose credibility. There is no video of him saying he would release cunton bombshells at this conference. However there is now him saying he will release publications for 10 weeks straight. If he goes back on that, wikileaks is officially finished, but if he does release shit then people will forgive him.

oh my god… jones liberal impression was amazing. please requesting a .webm of that

AUSTRALIA HERE
WE DIDN'T WANT THIS FAG HERE ANYWAY
shitposting has gone too far this time, now it's IRL

DEATH TO ASSANGE

DEATH TO AUSTRALIA

CURSE ON THE JEWS

VICTORY FOR AMERICA

sweet dreams user.

that pic

He just trolled us with the same technique that Donald Trump used against CNN. *

You watched the 10 year anniversary of wikileaks. The thing they said it was.

You made the mistake of trusting shills who talked it up. Your fault.

So either

A) Assange is a kikelord
B) Assange is a coward
C) Assange lost his sanity a long time ago from having to live inside of a spic country's embassy

Alex is pissed and so am I

So if it's not over then maybe he'll leak shit in the end

"Why he do this so late waaaaa"

Its in the UK. I went on the wikileaks website yesterday, no mention of this. Alex hyped it, trolling himself and everyone else. Americans have to hype everything, thats how you push propanganda, he's unbiased, yes its boring but its unbiased

Thanks for the proverb.

Wikileaks shouldn't be DDOSed. I'd say hacking them to free the leaked documents would be a thing, but they're probably smart enough to not even have them accessible to the internet.

Not exactly sure, I started watching 10-15 minutes ago and saw him going full irritated comedian.

True. He'll be taking heat from all sides through it all now, though.

Remember how he said at the beginning that his shirt says "Truth" not "ruth" because his sleeve was covering it? What if he was speaking in code by hiding the T while he's talking about certain things to say the opposite?

Addendum: We'll be seeing tons of suggestions to DDOS Wikileaks & engage in actions to kill their cred even further.
Reminder: Clinton hates Wikileaks. Attacking Wikileaks is doing Clinton's bidding.
Regardless of how anti-climactic this broadcast was & how it was hyped, you're better off ignoring Wikileaks launching an all out assault as CTR wants.

We brought this upon ourselves.

The media loses their shit when Trump does stuff to them when this faggot does everyone takes it well and proceed to ask him softball questions.

what was the alex jones feed?

We're never going to hear the end of this shit.

The filterman just wanted to cover the next best thing.

Except TV networks aren't carrying this live so the only people that got trolled were a few thousand autists and a few dozen interns at news agencies. We're the only ones watching

I don't think he actually promised anything, this was Alex Jones hyping this shit up

jokes on you i never sleep

They have one liked Tweet, and it's suggesting that this press conference will release dirt on Hillary. They played it up. We were played.

So why did Assange rickroll us?

iM NOT GOING TO STOP. i LOOKED UP HOW TO USE IT, HAVE 7 VPNS READY AND ILL BE INSTALLING IT IN MULTIPLE VIRTUAL WINDOWS FUCK ASSANGE I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS MAD

D.) Showmen like Jonestein hyped up the conference to get ratings despite no indication from Wikileaks that they were planning on releasing anything at all. Gullible fools realize they've been duped and turn their anger on Assange. CTR then exploits and amplifies these divisions.

For what fucking purpose?

Yeah because Trump has a history of actually delivering. If Assange had something to reveal, he wouldn't have wasted A WHOLE FUCKING HOUR on 10-year bullshit. As an aside, this would have to go down as another one of the times that Roger Stone was talking out of his ass, telling everyone it's huge and it's credible. Fuck everybody involved.

You really think they keep stuff on a network before they release it?

leaking from wikileaks haha not going to happen

I'm finding this QA very interesting. Wish it wasn't ending.

what happened?
WHAT WAS THE LEAK?
i need to know
NOW

To promote his book, I guess? No idea.

This has been a complete disaster, and the best part of the night has been alex jones commentary. My thoughts are as follows….

If he wanted to shill his fucking book, then he should have given us SOMETHING. If he had shilled his book IN ADDITION TOO SOME SORT OF LEAK, then he could have had his cake and ate it too. Even if it wasn't as big of a bombshell as we expected it would have benefited him much more. Alex made a couple comments about "OH HES BEEN BOUGHT BY HILLARY". I think that's a stretch, but quite frankly its hard to understand his motives. Why would assange do this? He's only hurting himself!

None the less it's been fun shitposting with you faggots watching alex jones sing pop songs.

Also holding hope until Sunday.

If I were CTR right now, I'd be shitposting and discrediting Assange like crazy… Which seems to be exactly what's happening in this thread.

If you're not CTR and are jumping on board with this, you should probably shoot yourself in the head.

What's worse the Clinton Comy didn't do nothing or Assange Trolls those who wanted to support him, he threw in that dig to Trump purposefully.

Some of these leaks may be done against Trump, and since the have a 100% batting average right now, one false story wouldn't look so bad, and Clinton closes the presidency and after the election Assange goes free.

Only if he does. He has til this Sunday to get the first batch out and we will see if he is still serious or not about this. Shills be damned, Assange has been helpful so far, and in a week we shall see if he keels his promise. Otherwise all this shitposting is just d&c to get rid of a pest like Assange to certain (((people)))

Even drudge still has the wikileaks shit up

THIS IS NOW PERSONAL. IF NOONE ELSE WANTS TO JOIN IN FINE, ILL KEEP IT UP FOR AS LONG AS I CAN, EVEN IF IT JUST EATS BANDWITDH

any hatred for assange is hatred best spent on people that deserve it
all assange does is expose hypocrites and occasionally gives insight into the machinations of the internationale globalist cabal thats constantly moving forward to the NWO

At least I got the biggest keks in a long time from Alex's antics after the letdown. Hope someone capped it.

You literally have a video at the start showing the 10 times Wikileaks has delivered major leaks you fucking CTR shill

Hi assange!

are you trying to tell us something user?

He said he's doing leaks weekly for 10 weeks, and that a leak will seriously affect Hillary
Weekly leaks means weekly happenings fam

great title

O F F E N D E D

or he could release everything now and let voters makes an informed decision BEFORE voting.

if leaks pertaining to Hillary are half as bad as the DNC leaks, he's duty bound to release them now. or even leaks about Trump if I'm being honest…I'd like to know before casting my vote

DIGITS DECIDE WHAT CURSE JULIAN RECEIVES

It is a great chance for CTR to win. We have anons who expected results right then and there and are angry. Until there is definite proof Assange failed, we can only wait and see.

If you want to ddos Wiki leaks you are a moron, he's going to drop leaks every week. Wikileaks didnt hype this up one bit, Alex jones did, its him who obviously shouldnt be trusted. ==SENSATIONALISM IS AMERICAN BULLSHIT==

aye regardless of whos got dirt on who
we only care about the truth

Assange did this to himself, so the CTR are not needed this time around.

Since there's 6 leaks after the election, I'm expecting him to leak something about Trump if he eventually wins

I'm not angry at Assange as a person, I'm only annoyed that he's treating a time-critical situation way too lax. He's cutting shit dangerously close.

Googles will move in with him and play jungle music all day and night at loud volumes.

DEATH TO ASSANGE

DEATH TO AUSTRALIA

CURSE ON THE JEWS

VICTORY FOR AMERICA

Except he didn't you fucking CTR

lel

agreed. I wanted him to destroy shillary today, but the asshurt is unwarranted.

NO SHIT.

But if you combine all the streams there were probably 100k people watching at the expense of their sleep. He knew damn well that people were expecting a leak.

Sweden locks him up and he gets raped to death by a pack of Somalis

Im sure hes worrying about other things
like how bad sleeping on the couch in the Ecuadorian embassy has been on his back for the last 3 years or so or how long he has until he goes to shave one morning and accidentally brutally cuts his own head off with his razor

WIn? No this is just a blitze. It wont take to much to fuck him up.
Its a goddamn tripfag supreme.

Fuck him, and fuck you,
DEATH TO ISRAEL!

He has a book he wants you to buy

Assange is Swedish you moron.

meant for

Fuck I don't want Shillary to win.

Even FOX News was reporting on an impending announcement from Assange dealing with the Hillary campaign. At best, it was serious messaging problems with his organization, at worst he outright misled and fucking trolled everyone.

Even Wikileaks is admitting Assange's been cooped up too long. He's cracking, user. Did you not hear that deafening fucking silence once Assange admitted they had fuck all.

₪0.02 deposited into your good goy account

Fuck you superkike I'll slip kryptonite into your food you unamerican zionist or maybe into Ms.lane's pussy.

Forgot pic

Jonestein was the only good thing to come from this disgusting cuckoldry.

We need some fresh Jonestein rage webms.

I cant believe 8ch so called Troll Boss of the internet is letting themselves getting triggered by this made up hype.

Cry if the leaks turn out to be nothing you fucking sleepy babies

I went to bed, what did I miss? I see that nothing was dropped. Did he look under duress?

He's Australian

I don't have an anime girl smug enough for this.

Julian Paul Assange is an Australian computer programmer, publisher and journalist. He is editor-in-chief of the organisation WikiLeaks, which he founded in 2006

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

the funds go straight into a box of cocoa beans that will be used to smuggle him out of the embassy and onto a go kart to take him straight to a plan heading to the south georgia islands

anti-Assange shills, get off Holla Forums and go jerk off to Alex jonestein. Obviously you trust him over Assange.

fucking sleepy babies

We have destroyed people for less. We are petty gods.

NUKE AUSTRALIA
NUKE AUSTRALIA
NUKE AUSTRALIA
NUKE AUSTRALIA
NUKE AUSTRALIA

He has ton of shit he and his people have to go through, especially if we are to believe all the topics he mentioned about. You do not release everything at once in the dead of night and expect everything to be alright. I will keep saying this, Sunday is the deciding fsctor. If nothing happens by then, we can safely call Assange a fake.

Exactly what are you proposing?

I understand that he's scared as fuck, but this was really a disappointment

you made the right choice user….. I'm going to bed I got work in 2 hours.

rip assange's credibility

F

Well I guess I'm retarded. He was just living in Swedenistan for fun I guess.

>>>Holla Forums

  ▲
▲ ▲

It's up

So is Alex to blame?
Wouldn't be the first time he made something look like shit
Cointelpro

Eh, it's working for me. Check again.

Aren't you supposed to be in line for a piece of dry bread, fucking commie?

He's not even in Australia you faggot, we don't even want him here anymore.

Works for me.

Listen to the QA that just finished, at least.

I think he's acting a fool, so that HRC believes he lost his mojo…and then BAM, one shattering leak follows the next. I have not written him off completely yet.

Somebody make a Julian Assange rape shirt. And an Assange buttplug.

nigga now is not the time to be coy.

What a coward

As opposed to starving under crony capitalism?

I'm not even that poster

This, you douchebags.

Anyone falling for the CTR demoralization of Assange is a fucking muppet and belongs on cuckchan. Fuck off.

Sunday lads.

He is not, and Assange supports genociding Whitey, as he has not dropped anything that might hurt the planned and executed Tsunamigration into White countries.

Assange is JUST yet another progressive cuck.

You're ok mate. He was working in Sweden, and they want him extradited to stand trial for alleged rape, that's where Sweden comes into the equation.

Its his fault for being an over excited hype lord yes

A-SALTED BY ASSANGE!

Feels bad, man

wtf i hate wikileaks now!

Because you would also follow a so called "end of the world preacher"

The leaks will always be just out of reach, and buy his book.

Oh fuck off. Assange trolled like 100,000 people tonight.

I'm thinking he has nothing. If he does have something and doesn't dump it all before the elections, then he's a goddamned retard who needs to die.

I don't trust anyone, user.

10 confirms, Assange gets terminal jock itch.

Yup. His channel was shilled on Holla Forums for an hour before the press conference. Isn't he a sponsor here too?

That's just counting the alt-reich Infowars and RSB streams. What about the Bernie Bros, basic bitch libtards, and normalfags?

  Fuck right off. I have been here since the first exodus.

You are a faggot.

trips of truth

I think so, too. Anyway, he's given us gold over & over again. DNC heads rolled after the #DNCleaks. They've published Hillary emails, all sorts of useful information.

They probably won't even know.

MAYBE ASSANGE IS PLAYING 4d CHESS

Remember how the Hilldog wrote him, Jonestein and Russia off as one vast right-wing conspiracy. By suiciding Jonestein like this Assange has basically denied any the existence of any form of contact between him and InfoWars, essentially disproving Hill's argument

ASSANGE SUPRISES EVERYONE WITH SUPRISE LEAK!

youtube.com/watch?v=vVXSv-Y8Kts
youtube.com/watch?v=vVXSv-Y8Kts
youtube.com/watch?v=vVXSv-Y8Kts youtube.com/watch?v=vVXSv-Y8Kts youtube.com/watch?v=vVXSv-Y8Kts youtube.com/watch?v=vVXSv-Y8Kts

FUCKING AUSTRALIAN CUNTS THIS IS GETTING TOO FAR!!!

FOX NEWS CALLING IT PUBLICITY STUNT/"WIKILEAKS BUST"

You're probably right it's probably more than that….. why would he do this? I mean if he has content for weekly leaks he could have given us something tonight while shilling his book. Probably would have benefited him to do that.

No. We stayed up for this. This is cancer.

I haven't had a case of hype blueballs like this since The Phantom Menace.

Said no oldfag ever, fuck off yourself. Also advice, anons do not indent.

This is good thinking, but honestly the public could care less about such a minute detail.

Can someone answer this? This guy any better these days?

u r gay

No, your fault for believing Alex jones about assange's plans. Don't blame others for your own mistakes.

There was no leak promised tonight. Stop making shit up.

Could be possible. That would mean it's misdirection so the media focuses on the farce and sudden wham, leaks galore which the public will crave for like crack. Better be worth it, as I'm hoping there's a leak about Syria at least. Anything to avert WW3 would be nice.

I never said I was an oldfag you faggot.

J-just what the fuck is happening here? Apparently I didn't miss anything since ppl are so fucking pissed.

tl;dr please, wuz at work

This is Assange's faggot Melburnite side.

When will the based Queenslander emerge?

He did say that even though he will be leaking significant quantities of documents over the next 10 weeks, all the election related docs will be released before November 8th.

Really? Shillary has been that incompetent at keeping her info secure and wikileaks has absolutely nothing?

When Trump crowns himself emperor we will send Fallschirmjäger Operation Oak style to murder that lying dirt bag.

he better have a fatman sized bomb if hes going to try to pull this one.

Is his book any good?

At least you learned to stop indenting.

WEW

He still hates "nazis", but recently he's been hard on Israel so its good fam.

Not only is Assange a shitty public speaker, halting, pedantic and monotone, he's also a cryto kike who only wants to fame whore, sell his book on the back of happenings that don't exist.

Now I believe he raped those whores.

He just raped me with this shitty conference.

It's literally what Trump did a few weeks back, and everyone was praising the dimensions of his chess at the time. Do these people lack self-awareness, or do they have some other motive for discrediting and stirring-up hatred against the organization that promises to release documents damning of Hillary before the election?

thanks for the shekels

u plebs

havent you got a book about a new 'ism' to write about kike?

SAID THE WORTHLESS FILTHY KIKE!

Yeah, why would he announce this press conference and put his life and reputation on the line for nothing? He's not that stupid.

Don't remind me, user.

I don't hate them, but they are most certainly on team anti-White, as they have not leaked anything that might put a bad light on immigration.

I heard that, do you have a source?

is his book any good?

Let's hope he comes through in time.

Nothing but three women blabbing on for an hour and then him begging for shekels and shilling his new book.

die

This kinda feels like he's trying to hijack the newscycle with a bunch of bloviating to run interference for a vulnerable candidate cough, cough

There are precious few weeks left and we're supposed to give him another week?

Even if it's not what he intended, it's what has been achieve with this latest round of non-leaks.

Good point user. Yeah, like another user said, the general public doesn't really care about details like that, but he's dispelling those accusations.

If he knew this many people would be tuning in, and expecting a leak then why the fuck wouldn't he just give us SOMETHING, in addition to shilling his book!? If he has the leaks ready, then he could have easily done it you autist.

(checked dub dubs)

He needs to die so everything gets released if there is anything at this point. He is going to have both sides gunning for him now to trigger the deadman switch.

He has officially run out of time.

From the mumbled words I heard while he was practically giving away his tell all book that is 40% off !!!!!!yes, that's right 40% off!!
A Limited time offer not available in stores.

He comes off as a leftist punk con-artist ( or (autist) that is trying to pump some shekels out of the public.

it's a meme you dip
and what are they supposed to leak? the migrant crisis is a bad thing to anyone with a brain fuck off kike

wew lad

It got shoah'd. He liked a tweet that said stuff about a hillary leak.
twitter.com/wikileaks/likes

That's as good a day as any…

And he has not spoken out on the rape of Europe, as he thinks that white women deserve to be raped for their racism.

B…Buh Trump did it too…

Now I know you're a shill. What Trump did was using the presstitute media to get exposure for his campaign, what Assange did was effectively ether his own credibility, so the next time, when he actually has something to show people, no one will take him serious. Also, even if he does end up with something really juicy, detractors can still point to this farce and create doubt in peoples' minds as to whether or not it's real.

After his TFA plinkett he is dead to me as is all of RLM.

I see the shills are hitting this place almost as bad as cuckchan

sauce or die

WEW BOY

kike ASSange said that $Hillary would be BTFO'd BY WEDNESDAY, implying that Tuesday would be the day of reckoning.

even that was a meme you dip double meme'd ya

Nope, im just genuinely mad. I took a day off work for this.

Now you're being selfish. He dropped a ton of info tonight.

If you stayed up for this, you are either irresponsible with your work, or have the time to sleep late. Your decision,

Take some fucking responsibility for your life.

fuck assange

Well, that makes you a dumb ass then

You mean, "Can't we just drone this guy?" If so, it's still pinned on their twatter..

fuck him to death

What do you expect, Assange is hated by CTR for he leaked shit showing shillary fucked over bernie. Discrediting him now is perfect, so his shit gets buried and hillary can walk free.

This new kind of shills are pretty entertaining tbh

assange dies

Info on what, exactly?

I must've missed that one.

Tomorrow morning the dump happens.

Are you smoking crack?

RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS

Its their newest video… its bad

It was the drop that made the glass run over for me, as I have had troubles with him being a hate Whitey prog-cuck for a long time.

Why the fuck wouldn't they, no one's gonna defend that prick right now

ASSANGE CONFIRMED

I haven't touched their shit since the first review, then I saw the Plinkett shit happened so I gave them a second chance. Yeah that didn't turn out well.

PROTOCOL 8888
DEADMAN SWITCH ACTIVATED

Discrediting him would proving he lied about any of his leaks.
A bunch of retards expecting something to happen that wasn't going to doesn't.

We'll see

Yes, completely nothing, just slide this with cuckposting and shitpost about aussies

THREAD THEME

Wednesday happens…. book now 50% off hurray limited time offer while your at it buy some water filters!

Thank you for discrediting the record.

Their twitter says they're going to release documents on the election every week until november 12th. It better be some good shit after what they just pulled

Lad…

checked.

There are only four weeks left until the election, so the piece of shit better hurry the fuck up.

You hit it right on the head.

I Agree.

He doesn't go SJW, does he?

Please say no

They didn't pull anything retard

It's not rocket science user, wikileaks is done.

Sure thing shill

Fash the Nation told me that ASSange was to be trusted. We need to team up with Correct the Record and drone strike that kike.

he does has a whole section about how diversity is great.

jej, I'd pipe bomb that faggot myself if he did that

The first question in the questions section was if there was going to be a leak affecting the US elections, to which he answered a contrived answer that basically meant yes, and summarized with a yes
You can be sure of a happening in those 4 weeks

Close enough. Hardly even talks about the movie. Well, about 2/3 of it is about Star Wars in general.

Said the subjects of his future leaks, the schedule of them, legal issues, and presented a good image of neutrality and calmness. Showing your enemies you don't fear them is very effective.

Just skim it if you missed it.

I bury your whole family after it was raped by a bunch of wild niggers

Filters deteriorate as you use them
I have a water distiller…. I needed it anyway as the water in Pittsburgh is about as clean as a chemical plant. Never drink the tap in Pittsburgh!

is his book any good?

Yeah, the DNC emails that showed how Hillary rigged the primaries were fucking nothing
Thanks for Correcting the Record, but you've been Big League Truth'ed

But Wikileaks has and does deliver in due time, there's no real doubt about that. The anger is more about when it'll be released.

They said they were having a press conference for their 10th anniversary and that's what they did.
Can't help it if you got baited by other people hyping up something that wasn't going to happen in the first place

Not spoonfeeding you, kid.

But destilled water has no minerals in it, that has to taste like shit. Why not just buy bottled?

LOSER

LOSER

LOSER

kill yourself nerds

is his book any good?

If he gets taken care of, everything is leaked all at once, right?

>>>/cuckchan/

That was then this is now.
How does it feel? That cognitive dissonance?

You have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Is Infowars Jewish disinfo or some kind of OG ease-them-into-the-real-reality operation funded by people generally on our side?

I was a bit surprised with what I saw from the stream. Haven't given Jones my time in years but I remember watching him on TV like 15 fucking years ago (semi-old fag).

They are trying, see how some claim this descredits future leaks because they want it to be fake. The anons falling for this shit is unbelievable, just because a shill uses a pic that they saved and the anger at the moment, does not mean we should drop Assange without true evidence. I hope the anons get the wool out of their eyes quickly, I do not want 8ch to become 4cuck, the shills there are blatant and everywhere.

At least some of the comments are redpilled

I understand the people who are mad (I'm mad too), but you're just a shill. Assange has never been a liberal (he was pro-brexit, he denounced the jews more than a couple of times and so on), and regardless of his political background, his contributions to transparency and free press are incredible.
Having said that, I fear that if he will release the next batch of leaks he will be kicked out of the embassy

yeah most of the video ( maybe 70% of it) is him shitting on the prequels before he gets into TFA which he admits he liked. Although he did do some small "nitpicking" he refused to deconstruct that monstrosity of a film. On top of that the video isn't even funny and it felt forced.

You first, Chaim.

top jej
Anyways, you get used to the taste of distilled water after a while, or you can just add minerals or make tea or whatever

You didn't really address my argument that Wikileaks lost credibility this evening so I'll reply with smug.

No. Ill accept leaks, but he himself is a faggot.

Correct, according to him at least, the decryption key gets released if he dies.

He's a fucking global citizen now. So stop blaming my country for this shit.
When a true blue /aus/tralian shitposts we at least bring the lols, none of this uhh uhh buy my book umm uhh.
Assange is a cunt and he just gave as a good old Swedish raping.

I watched the whole fucking thing live.
Your claim that;
is laughable bullshit.
He dropped nothing except advertisements for his e-book and a promise to pay written on his middle finger pointed at you.

He mentioned something about that in his press conference

>>>/r9k/

maybe because you're retarded shill that needs to die faggot

That's part of the hThat was then this is now. uge surprise that was announced for months fam
Stop Correcting the Record please

Then what further use does he serve?

anti-assange shills are trying to demoralize us

Does this image upset you goon?

RIGHT WING DEATH QUADS

He is a faggot. A horrific detestable fag. Even if he leaks something, im never staying up all night again to read a a goddamn book advert.
A pox upon him.

Why do they even bother?

0 sleep
1 fap, sleep
2 fap, sleep
3 fap, sleep
4 fap, program, sleep
5 fap, program, sleep
6 program, fap, sleep
7 program, sleep
8 program, sleep
9 program, sleep

Just another name on the Clinton's kill list. He faggot might as well go out in a blaze of glory, enough of his sources have.

It's literally addressed by Assange himself confirming major leaks over the next 10 weeks every week
Wikileaks has lost 0 credibility, fuck off back to Tumblr, that's not even smug you fucking redditard

Everyone dies at some point.

Just like with Ted Cruz at the RNC, now you know why the establishment hates ASSange too. It's time we execute him for treason.

10 major leaks over the next 10 weeks, fuck off CTR

So none, then?

Have you not been here very long? This just what it looks like when Holla Forums doesnt agree.
I want him dead.

Assange did a pretty good job of that on his own

I wonder what he has on Google

You kept up because you believed Alex Jones blowing things out of proportion as always, serves you right tbqh

honestly i don't even know who these goons are that everyone keeps talking about in threads
no anime girls don't upset me

This, all they had to do was announce that there are going to be no leaks this evening and everything would be fine.
They decided to use the hype for the leak everyone expected them to share in order to shill their book. How can people not understand why this upsets us?

No, petulant faggots following a talking head like a bunch of e-celep worshipers pulled that job.

Seconded. I want him gone.

Seriously, Fuck you.

Assange is a prog-cuck that supports White genocide, as he has not leaked ANYTHING that might give the people a negative impression of non-white immigration.

Can't be anything surprising

It might cause chaos that we don't want.
Assange clearly wants Clinton to lose, most would prefer electing trump peacefully.

get the fuck out

You sir, are a heretic of the highest order!

Have to get those sheqels somehow, just look at that (32) just spamming shit over and over.

Probably more evidence of collusion between Clinton and Google.

I know, I had to block that faggot

It was a press conference. Next time perhaps don't get led by the leash.

Butthurt cruz missile, fuck off back to Goldman Sachs and suck Heidi's jew pozzed cunt

do they pay you by the post?

If they get his death on film we can use it to scare the normies.

Yeah, none, the guys joined the cuck colony.

You gonna call him an e-celeb Jewish cam whore now, stupid shill?

wtf i hate assange now

You are also xenos scum!

I'll reserve judgement until the next leak.

No one called him out on his bullshit that's angers me the most. The media should have been pissed and ready to tear him apart but no they sit there patiently waiting for the faggot to talk to them about a book that is 40% off!

Fuck you, assaneg is a faggot.

Call him out on what bullshit?

i know he's the worst to be honest goy- i mean guys

Why the fuck is a man good only for leaks having a live press conference during which there are no leaks?
He's running clickbait tactics, so he gets treated like just another media kike. You can suck his dick when he puts up the goods.

k

Mika is humiliating me on Morning Joe ;_;

He's got until the next debate to really throw something big out there to help. Trump could use it.

Fuck off shill, Assange hasn't leaked such thing because he has no such thing, and he isn't a political commentator, he has never commented on things that don't pertain Wikileaks since he has been on Wikileaks
Also, your images make you stuck up like a sore thumb, and using frogs only adds to meme magic
You won't get paid for this posts

>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/furry/

I wonder why so many people are defending this? It seems like hero worship.

When has he ever released a leak via press conference, shill?

No, he is JUST yet another prog-cuck, that thinks genociding Whitey will solve all the problems of the world.

And btw, shills don't talk about pro-whites, anti-whites and White genocide, so chances are high you are the shill.

Point out that she's a useless hole who only has a job because her daddy was the co-founder of the Trilateral Commission.

That's the right attitude. It's always been this way, leaks come when you don't expect. Not in filter man angry pleb fashion.

you are such an obvious outsider it's not even funny

Nobody's going to be holding their breath though.
They've had their chance tonight and wasted it since there's no way they'll be able to get an audience as large as this in a week's time.
Don't get me wrong I still hope it's some good dirt on Hillary but it will no longer make the impact that it could have.

Holla Forums is calling him out on his hebrew conference but we've got about 2 posters here that enjoy slurping jew semen.

Ever have an actual argument than memes when it fits you?

It was to celebrate 10 years of wikileaks. You are the idiot for thinking it was anything else, and he is trash only if he fails to release shit every week.

your tricks will not work, you piece of filthy shit. first, assange is not the one who does the hack, he's the one who releases them. second, assange has been very critical of soros and he has released many leaks about the elites behind the (((mass immigration)))

From what Assange said, it sounded like he didn't even have anything that would damage Hillary. Not "Oh it's coming soon." he just sorta sheepishly said he'd been misquoted then moved on.

Eh, i'll wait and see but if nothing drops by Wed I don't think he has anything.

CLEAN BATHROOM THEORY, ANONS. APPLY IT TO EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU'LL RARELY GO WRONG

THAT WHOLE CONFERENCE WAS A MESS SO I WAS ALL BUT CERTAIN IT WOULD BE NOTHING

IF THEY DON'T TAKE CARE OF THE SMALL/ANCILLARY THINGS, THEY HAVEN'T TAKEN CARE OF THE BIG/MAIN ONES

Yeah, because those DNC leaks sure went unnoticed, huh?

Filtered for being a prog cuck.

Assange is to hard a target.
Anyone knwo who those women are in the vid?

THEY SEEM LIKE SOFTER TARGETS

Man is everyone salty, the leaks are still coming and I never expected him to release shit on 3AM especially since Wikileaks always released this stuff through a simple announcement by something like twitter.

hurr durr shills don't use dis tactic hurr durr that means im one of you goy

Said the kike.

And there the cuck showed us that he only surround himself with women.

I don't know where everyone was getting the hype for this from? Where did Assange mention that he'd be revealing the leaks?

To me, it seems possible that CTR are not only here for the aftermath, but may've co-ordinated the hype in the first place to soften the interest when the leaks do land.

ALEX BACKSTAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=HbRsWJaT4Go

He didn't.

And you call me a shill.
FUCK ASSANGE
GAS THE CREEKS, LEAK WAR NOW

I would divide it up into half salty, half shills taking advantage of the moment.

Either way, that has fuck all to do with the leaks or what Assange is doing. Fuck off you are only going to post useless shit like that.

Sounds kinda tinfoil, but I'm sure CTR is moving on this to demoralize the fuck out of us.

NOTE TO ALL THE FUCKING RETARDS DRINKING DISTILLED WATER

THE REASON YOU ADD MINERALS TO WATER IS SO THAT THE WATER DOESN'T REMOVE MINERALS IN YOUR BODY BY BINDING TO THEM AND THEN YOU PISSING IT OUT

DISTILLED IS FOR CHEMISTRY OR FOOD

YOU ARE PISSING OUT YOUR OWN MINERALS BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID

I only know sara harrison

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU AARRREEE???

YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE, BAYBAYYYY

you really are overcompensating there shill

I sure hope nobody actually drinks distilled water. Actually decent filters remove most minerals and add the good stuff back in the water.

The whole production was shit. The venue was shit, the groupies they had on stage were shit. The feed was shit audio. No one could do public speaking, umm uhh umm uhh, Assange was the fucking worst of the lot.

Yeah I'm salty, the faggot broke two promises to leak shit.

The only think that made this worthwhile was Alex Jones and his liquid austism, Liquid Austism, buy it now from Infowars.com

Assange knew what we were expecting, but he let the rick-rolling go on so more would watch the press conference.

This was the drop that made the glass run over for many pro-whites, as it's not like Assange is one of us, and thinks White people exist and have a right to exist.

twitter.com/sourjayne
possible but still looking

nice dubs faggot
you have to go back and stay back

He never promised to leak shit at the conference, shill

He implied it so people would watch his shitty anniversary ceremony. He stabbed us in the back like a Jew.

Did he ever say he wasn't leaking anything?

Don't you realize how dumb that statement is?

I TOLD YOU GUYS THE ALBINO BASTARD IS A COCK TEASE

You're cucking for Assange, yet I'm the shill?

And in implying it I want revenge.
Its not logical but goddamn im mad.

So glad I didn't stay up for this. Just woke up, feeling pretty good.

No, he didn't.

Nigga, you stupid

If is correct, then it's very possible.

The technique:
1. Create →huge← anticipation that you know will not be met.
2. Exploit disappointment (demoralize).

Fucking cuckchan niggers, fuck off

Because he did not say that wikileaks is going to leak shit every week, including this one. Oh wait he did, so unless he goes back on that statement I fail to see how he rickrolled people because the info is still getting out before the election.

He is an anti-White cuck, so we were idiots that though he would help us.

This is as blatant as they get, take heed

Cancelled his wnb pope balcony speech. That is one indicator.

Remember that the embassy had a surprise visit from an assassin while back.

He could be scared shitless due to fact that Shillary suggested killing him with a drone.

ALL THE FUCKING ASSANGE-CUCKS
He said he had shit to drop..
He time cucked us.

The faggot better follow through.

Wew

Still this bitch can't handle a fucking windows 10 laptop and restarted it in the middle of the stream.

Also they knew he wasn't going to release the bombshell because, if he was, he would've announced it..

I said in a thread last night

This isn't the first time he's been a cock tease. I'm sorry you stayed up all night fam.

Of what? The fact that you are sucking so hard on assanges cock?

He knew full well that everyone was expecting something big you fucking cuck.
His past leaks don't completely excuse these jewish antics.

The next 10 weeks of leaks is his chance at redemption. If it's fucking nothing he can join Snowden as another no longer relevant leaker.

Before the end of the year goy.

twitter.com/m_cetera/status/783240931554103297

Quit crying, shills.

see:

lads, check the ID abfd52 of this piece of shit, he's shilling against assange everywhere repeating in loop that this was the time that made the glass run over

CTR SHILLS HAVE MADE THE HYPE TO SOFTEN THE INTEREST TOWARDS THE UPCOMING LEAKS, DON'T FALL FOR IT

So What?

He did not have to rick-roll us.

It was retweeted by wikileaks, forgot to link that exact part

On mobile, or I'd make a Mario/Luigi saying "It's A-ssange!"

You just cant concieve of any other possibility can you?

Eh, fuckit, Trump's going to win anyway.

🐸Since when has frog face been poss-
GO TO INFOWARS.COM
GO DIRECTLY TO INFOWARS
DO NOT PASS GO
DO NOT COLLECT $200
🐸

Did I say that? You're the one imblying, here.

Is this like when candlejack takes y-

But is how I feel you retard, and do you suggest that Assange is in any way pro-white?

Replying to yourself is the most newfag of things you can do.

Coming from you, no there is no possibility. Especially as all you can do is spam reaction images to look hip while sating nothing important.

See? What did I tell you faggots, I knew it wouldn't be jack shit. Assange has pulled this shit all the fucking time

This could be November 10th.
Sure you can believe his weekly drops, but the guy hasn't delivered so far..

Fuck this
Assange won't be the silver bullet
Back to your posts Holla Forums
We're going to win this with or without the Swede rapist

You are a faggot sir.
Assange pulled this shit to throw a sales pitch at us while we where tired. Its cultish telemarketing and it angers me.

CTR Shill just stop.

Man is a spineless cuck.

This why wikileaks needs more heads or this would call for a wikileaks reform.Holla Forums could serve as a platform for Ruskies and other fine gentlemen.

The aussie fuckhead said he'd release all his info relevant to the election before the election.
But guess what?
I don't believe the cunt after his shitfest earlier.

I'm not saying anything of the sort. What we're saying is that neither assange nor wikileaks said they would have released leaks during the press conference (they've never done so in 10 years), therefore the ones who created the hype are shills like you to demoralize Holla Forums and then soften the interest towards the leak that assange will eventually release.
Besides that, assange has already earned enough respect by denouncing the globalist agenda. now get the fuck out, you disgusting shill

He tried to sell us a book.
HE TRIED TO SELL US A BOOK.
HE TRIED TO SELL US A BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have evidence to prove he is anti-white? Posting leaks against soros helps the case he is not anti-white, why would a cuck openingly reveal soros like that?

Hasn't delivered, yep do not see anything he has helped leaked which would have helped us in any way.

Once again, hip image coupled with no substance. He revealed that there will be leaks every week, if he truly does just that will you continue to whine about how he fucked everyone over?

Looking back at the conference I'm just thinking how ironic it is how the first UHHH woman said she joined wikileaks after some major leak and at the end Assange called for people to form a Wikileak army while the audience was blueballed from a lack of anything substantial.
Was there noone in the Assange fan club to tell him what a terrible idea this was?

I actually took the time to make a point. He tried to throw a sales pitch at us at 3am in the morning (he even aknowledged how early it was).

Face it Assange was another SJW beta male out for progressive pussy. Listen to how weak he was up there.. uhh uhh uhh uhh.. This was his moment and he fucking blew it.
He better have some juicy shit out soon.

Yeah, and it's only by shaming him for it, that he might get the inclination to uncuck himself, as he is not going to change anything as long as everybody sees him as a hero for leaking trivial stuff.

I will never care about anything assange has to offer ever again

10/10 worth the 5 hour wait

You have no evidence of him supporting immigration to Europe, now fuck off fucking shill
You are right now talking about it, you're sidelining Assange destroying globalists (including a lot of pro immigration globalists) and Hillary because he hasn't started a crusade to stop the Islamic invasion
His leaks on some of those globalists have done much more than what your puny shilling will ever do to help them

Yeah he said it was early for America and would serve no purpose leaking something so early. You did not answer my question, but I will ask another, you saw the schedule and surely their twitter, and posts, so how did you expect anything more then a 10 year celebration of wikileaks?

WL only re-hosted those, somebody completely independent of them did the release on their own site.

When the Climategate email leak BTFO of COP 15 in Copenhagen - saving mankind from global communism - Assange denounced the leak because he's a leftie prick first and foremost. The next day he put out 100,000 NYC beeper messages from 9/11 which had absolutely zero information in them to try to sink the Climategate release.
He's a socialist first with all that entails.

You're all CTR Clintoncucks or fucking mongs if you can't see how you're being manipulated here.

Hype+Disappointment=Demoralize
THIS IS THE TECHNIQUE BEING USED

Perhaps a better question is why are you spending so much time sucking his cock?

He also said he had things regarding the US elections, twice, and summarized his answer to the question on "you have something on Hillary" with a yes
At best it will drop by the weekend, there's nothing on Wednesday

I'm on page 150 of ~600. There is some pretty great historical info on US intervention in south america, Guatemala, etc. Unfortunately I'm a faggot and can only read it in small doses because it isn't fiction. Later chapters focus on specific countries.

He did it to himself.

I know people have leaked immigration related scandals to Wikileaks, but Wikileaks is anti-White, so they don't publish it.

Why this policy, if Assange did not support white genocide?

I feel people are missing a vital point
this guy is pritty much the walking dead
he is doing everything with in his power not to be forced out which will mean his death
trump or fucking hilacunt u amerifats are fucking screwed
and for any company on this earth to go out of there way to go public with important classified documents does gods work
ofcourse he was trying to sell his fucking book thats how they make money to do what they fucking do and u act as if pol was the only people watching that ofcourse not
you shills are pathetic git good scrubs
yea it was a bit of a let down but why do you hype your self up on retarded unconfirmed shit then leave your self open to disappointment

If anyone is using that technique then it is Assange himself.
He could have quashed any rumours with a single tweet, but there would have been a smaller audience for his 40% off shitty e-book infomercial.

To me its the same thing as with leftists, even if it isnt their fault, doenst mean they get to live

He fucked over people who supported him. Normies want him dead for treason among other shit. Assange is still on Shillary's shitlist.

Now this this he's losing followers left and right, hopefully he won't go full snowden and start supporting BLM or some shit

You're right that it's mostly my fault for buying into the hype but the man did nothing to dispel the false rumor that he'd release something major, so fuck him.

The more images you post the more you look like a shill that barely did any homework
Specially when you repeat the same statements everytime, this it's textbook crypto.me COINTELPRO, why hasn't this shill been banned? It's literally doing everything the sticky says shills do

assange is living into an embassy from more than 5 years, he's now under constant threat and many high-ranked usa politicians want him dead and you call him a spineless cuck. you're either a shill or retarded

He said he would be leaking them in the upcoming weeks but will not reveal the hour so that media spin people can't anticipate it and prepare

Might be the reason why he didn't reveal anything right now, depleting CTR funds to hire shills to work 3AM shift

Because you cannot tell that it is in fact an actual group of angry anons, and in your blind rage ayou cannot see taht we are simply not in consensus. But your camp seems to make up only 30sh% of us.

I'm not a shill, I'm calling somebody anti-White a cuck, based on what Assange has said and done.

He dropped that he's doing weekly major drops for the next ten weeks
It's like christmas every fucking week, couldn't had asked for more tbh

I can't believe that peopjle believed Alex's bullshits. Assange said he will release over weeks, not a bomb.

The only thing we didn't know already was the DNC leaks. All that got us was a couple of keks at the conference and some bitch a promotion from the DNC to Clinton campaign.

I wouldn't be pissed off if he didn't promote that he had dirt to end the Clintons. So what? Alex Jones and Rodger Stone have done tons of leaks on the Clintons more than Assange.. but he's a libtard favourite, or at least he used to be, so his "leaks" get attention.

Faggots should just leak shit to Filterwars or Stone. Fuck Wikileaks.

Sure.

I could have asked that he give us something useful instead of a personal army request and a book offer.
I predict even more rage in the morning, many anons wnet to bed.

They even made a nice video with 10 times they delivered for retards like you

i assumed we already knew alex was a shill
dickheads love the act
he is the opposite side of the spectrum he speaks alot of half truths much like politicals but about taboo subjects that noone else can really touch he hypes fear he pushes his sales and releases misinfomation but is never wrong the guys a fucking shill yet people love the circus

Many people are angry. Even if he didnt mean to do it, he pissed off alot of people.
We will see in the morning.

TPP wasn't truly known before Assange you fucking shill

CTR, pls stop it doesn't work

The DNC leaks didn't come from Assange you dildo

Any respectable leader figure should not be afraid to die. This sell out is retarded.

Even their 10 year anniversary pamphlet is filled with 'MUH PR

NEVER SAID HE WAS RELEASING THE LEAKS FUCKHEAD

HYPE + DISAPPOINTMENT = DEMORALIZATION

This wasn't his moment, he has had a lot of moments years ago, and I'm pretty sure he had much major moments just this year

it's a gundam

strawpoll.me/11361581

LETS DO THIS MOTHERFUCKERS!

So this is some fucking advent calendar?
Will there be chocolate?

The cunt better deliver. None of this balcony bullshit.. Just do it, we only got just over a month to win this.

My dad works at Nintendo too, he told me Trump isn't winning, totally legit btw

Ok so he is a fag for one event, I do not know much so I cannot honestly say much about it, but even so much as hosting anti-soros shit is bad, soros the untouchable creature. The other shit I mentioned, revealing that shit stops globalization because if tpp fails then all the bullshit in that cannot be implemented. So for a leftist prick he sure goes against protocol, why even release anti-hillarys shit at all?

Why are you spending so much time trying to suck angry user's cocks? I suppose you can say we have similar reasons.

It is almost as if he called it, an October surprise. Sorry faggot if you couldn't wait and expected him to release it right in the start of October. Like I have beem repeating several times throughout the thread, give him a week to see if he is serious. If he doesn't committ to any leaks by Sunday, lynch him. But to be pissed just because he did not release the October surprise right now is foolish.

VOTE BITCH!!

But did he ever say he wasn't leaking anything?
Because what he has said in the recent past is "be ready for leaks" and then he has a live press conference, and then he shilled books.

Even Twitter is shilling the book

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783263119304974337?lang=en

Bad time to start that poll tbh, all the angry Holla Forumsacks who stayed up late to watch this shitshow went back to bed.

AND THATS HOW WE KNOW HES A LIAR TOO.
get lost retard.

Isn't derailing/off-topic posting against the board rules?

The shifty prick re-hosted the Climategate emails after his scheme to sink them failed too.

Why is everyone surprised he cucked out?
Wikileaks never mentions any jews or Israel. Just mull over it for a while.

Assange doesn't infiltrate organizations you fucking retard, do you even have the slightest idea of what Wikileaks does?

Even better, the cock suckers cannot complain, its biased in their favor!

strawpoll.me/11361581/r

I don't think he mentions Ecuador either. Maybe Ecuador is actually the true puppet master?

Ok, but I don't see how this changes anything. People who easily change their opinions because of a poll are pathetic.

wikileaks.org/wiki/Category:Israel

Where are the scandals then?

Wkikleaks have not published what is going on in Germany and the imported Mud, as they support what is happening.

people crying he tried to sell a fucking book on the 10 year anniversary
he told you when he would be releasing documents
(not quiet releasing anything he did give context)
as to what these releases will contain
Election shit , company shit , other shit
we need to wait and see thats all 1 set a week for 10 weeks is a HUGE fucking dump and really you cunts have no choice but to wait
nothings changed only real impact i can see happening is not releasing the Electoral documents on time or b4 election it is vital we see what sort of games are being played

What a failure.

Have you never heard the man speak? His ego is off the chain.

Like a true shill, just ignore any arguments
Anyways, burden of proof is on you, show what he's hiding regarding immigration

last thing as well Wikileaks doesn't play favorites from what we have seen everything on anyone gets dumped

In the case of the DNC leaks which you credited them with?
THEY DID FUCKING NOTHING. NIL. ZERO
THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE THE DNC LEAKS UNTIL EVERYONE ELSE DID BECAUSE SOMEBODY FUCKING RELEASED THEM ON A SITE COMPLETELY FUCKING INDEPENDENT OF WIKILEAKS.
I HOPE THAT CLEARS THINGS UP FOR YOU ON THE MATTER

Well, for one, Ecuador isn't a hell-spawn of the Rothchilds and is pretty much irrelevant.

I'll trust them when they release a document that ties ISIS and Israel. Or in other words, something that isn't an irrelevant filler.

I tried to go to sleep and I cant.
I hate asshole so much right now.

It's a joke. He's in the Ecuadorian embassy, of course he wouldn't release anything that would piss off his host country

The biggest is the rape and genocide of the Germans, and it's not even really a secret.

Except they weren't, a few were leaked by Guccifer 2.0 to a few news site to show he was legit, the bulk of the stuff was released by Wikileaks
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SHILL

Wow, what a retard.

They published them, you dunce.

That's the first I'm hearing of that. What site & was it before Wikileaks? Wikileaks reaches the audiences, which is why they're chosen.

So you got no proof, fuck off shill

The 9th chapter of his book is a giant fucking redpill on Israel you fucking retard

archive.is/B7UH9
Apparently The Hill got them first.

Guccifer X.X, website that once was DNCleaks.com

Did you watch the same video I did? Is your amygdala small in brainscans?
We got trolled you dense fuck.

Not the user from the other threads, but are the books worth reading?

You know, he could be playing 4D chess. Think about this: The Buzzfeeds/CNNs of the world will no doubt publish content like "Trump's internet supporters BTFO by Wikileaks." because that is the curent narrative. Such articles require at least some praise for Assange's being a good goy. If he comes back a week or two from now with damaging info, then such positive coverage give him more credibility in the eyes of liberals.

Good luck with that. In case you have not noticed, Israel rarely has leaks. Wikileaks releases emails, documents, and the like. So unless some kike willingly released documents to wikileaks or someone hack Israel and gives the info, how are they going to get anything worth releasing? We have a problem getting a corrupt secretary of state to release her fucking emails, how are you going to get kikes who have the help of mossad to release information suddenly showinf isis connections? You are more then welcome to try though.

Are you guys the same people who defend milo?

Maybe you could post the .pdf then.

Didn't roger stone say the leaks are tomorrow?

SOURCE NOW!

That wasn't the entirety of the leak, just a small cache to show the media he was legit since Wikileaks was taking too long in publishing them

If you want me to point to a scandal that was offered Wikileaks, but that they turned down, you can have the Cologne incidence for starters.

Wikileaks is anti-white, as they never leak information that can help us stop our own genocide.

I like what I've read so far

it was on his twitter

Just completely change the goalposts fam, perfect startegy
Assange isn't anti-white, you could even call him pro-white thanks to his damaging leaks

RETARD
you don't have any fucking idea about what wikileaks is about and how it operates, and yet you still feel to have the right to criticize him and maybe even to be respected. GET THE FUCK OUT

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/782443074874138624

I guess it's still happening folks.

the shills are working over time there is so much of a split here its less of a discussion and more of a shit flinging contest im going to fucking bed

Calm down Julian.

What damaging leaks have there been that help us?

He's right though, you sound like a dumbass.

I'm pretty sure the media will just ignore this, it's by far the best course of action, of they
And where's the documents of the incident? Why hasn't your source leaked them itself if Wikileaks isn't doing it? You know Wikileaks isn't the only one in the game, right?
You're just shilling, Assange isn't anti-white, you got no proof of him being anti-white

lmao, what's the DNC leak, you dipshit?

There was a nice video at the start of the stream for retards like you

I'm done with this shit. All you fags telling us Assange didn't actually say he'd leak.. Well why the fuck did you stay up to watch this shit?

I can only hope some real shit happens tomorrow.. maybe Deuchebank collapsing the economy..

Happy birthday Assange cucks
Hope you get some Swedes to fuck

They did.

Jokes on you, I went to bed.

Hes still releasing the documents you fucking nigger.

It's then 10th anniversary of Wikileaks, and he also said when we are getting leaks

And where are your leaks?

Fuck it, I can agree with that. I wonder if heads will cool, but arguing at 4:40 in the morning after what happened will not lead to anywhere.

Google is not your friend, but we know about it thanks to leaks not published by wikileaks, as they don't leak anything that might land them a racism charge. .

Im so tired.Also, reading this thread has been an insult. Julian, I know you ar ein here somewhere you miserly little faggot, I hope you spend the rest of your life in the prison cell, that noone buys your book, and most of all I hope you get a dick papercut!

because unlike the new fag like you, Holla Forums oldfags follow wikileaks from the very start, not just since assange started shitting on the DNC.

He did post some stuff but the man is an egomaniac, and not the cool kind like Trump.
Face it, he is trying to remain relevant so he isnt kicked out of the embassy.

I know that too, and I hope you understand that you need to uncuck yourself, as you get new supporters when that happens. ,

So who was CTR salt mining? Water filter man or Assange?

I feel like this shit shouldn't surprise me anymore yet for some reason it still does

Mornin' Moshie

So you got no proof and no source, I told you my dad works at Nintendo too
If you had leaks you could easily post them here, over Tor to keep anonymity
But you won't, since you're just a shill

a toranon posted this way earlier:

▶Anonymous 10/03/16 (Mon) 22:28:17 000000 No.7734405

Reminder to all:

When the leaks happen, find the DEVGRU (Seal Team 6) kill order from Hillary.

keywords:

DEVGRU, helicopter, seal team 6, afghanistan, 6 August 2011

Here is the info page from wikipedia about it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chinook_shootdown_in_Afghanistan

I was at the rally where they had the Trump kids. Maximum qt.

Said the faggot living in a fucking equadorian shanty balcony!

still here shitposting against assange without any proof? I bet there's a beautiful sunlight in tel-aviv, why don't you get the fuck out?

Do you suck milo's cock too?

Post Cologne leaks NOW or get banned

I will, but how do I archive?

actually, (((milo))), and his retarded userbase, is against wikileaks. well, nothing suprising there: he's a jew. and you're a shill. get banned

and filtered your claim he is anti white because he allegedly turned down documents people calling you out to provide and you just keep dancing around it
any document leaked helps us it's all evidence
show me the proof that he turned down evidence and ill sing my tune to your song untill then gtfo shill
im impartial to assange as wikileaks is self is represents the idea against political bias hence it policy to dump everything once verified
if u can show me proof anything was ever turned down ill reconsider my stance on wikileaks

CTR should hire more talented people

archive.is
archive.org
archive.fo

Ty.
archive.is/LdTq1

Im just lazy and slow to adapt.

What is happening exactly?

Worldwide blueballs

Assange is a faggot.
strawpoll.me/11361581/r

wew lad what a shitty way to CTR

Im really not Ctr.

>He stated that documents will be released once a week for ten weeks, and that all documents pertaining to the US elections will be out before election day.

When did he say that? There's 5 weeks until election day so does that means there's going to be 4-5 more releases of documents until then? He needs to do it now, not the week just before election day.

you're retarded even for the low CTR standards. I hope you get fired

Is that why Roger Stone said Wednesday on Twitter? There's a major leak tomorrow?

thats your evidence?
Weeeew ban this cuck

At least CTR pays fam. you're retarded but they would still hire you

Im really not ctr you doublenigger.
I was in the first habbo hotel raids ffs.

I believe that Stone meant that Wednesday is the day after Tuesday and it would take a day for her to be completely fucked from the fallout.

assange said he will start from this week, without stating the precise day. but more and more sources are saying that they should be released as soon as tomorrow

I've been in Holla Forums since September 1993, believe me guise