Assange gave us nothing, right?

When a dingo is about to steal your baby, recite the follow words:
Oi, you comin the raw prawn, mate?

And they will admit that they are.

MEME A DRONE STRIKE

UM UH UM EH UM UH UH EM UH

I HOPE HILLARY GETS HIM SO HE DIES AND SHE GOES TO RPISON

*prison

When we create the white entho-state there will be a strict no Australian policy.

He gave us the run-around.

FUCK
U
C
K
Did they get to him? Is he just taking on a ruse cruise for his amusement?

his leaks come out Wednesday but im still sad

Dude, just buy his book.
it's all in the book

and a membership

The guy deserves a beating after this.

Sure, tomorrow, yup.

I stayed up for 2 hours in the middle of the night to hear british people stuttering.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GIVE LEAKS OR GET MEMED

THREAD THEME

Hey Moot, how long has it been since you've attempted suicide, a week or so, maybe you should learn to do things properly

Assange gave us nothing, right?>>7738355

When I tried to join, the fat Italian bitch was boring us to death, so I quit watching.

There is something wrong when Assange only surrounds himself with women, so he might have gone bonkers the poor fellow.

Well the government murders the men who work with him so maybe bitches is all he has left.

DELETE THIS CUNT

Proof?

I think he likes the YES, Boss, mentality women have.

It really makes me think less of him, as it's not like Assange dare say that White people exist, and have a right to exist.

Tell me about Australians….
how do they troll you?

That's what you get for expecting him to release shit on 3AM when everything wikileaks ever leaked was done through a simple announcement on things like Twitter.

The leaks are still coming, but maybe you'll realize that after you get some ointment for your asshurt.

your lack of understanding of how hard assange cucked is astounding.

Can't handle the banter m8?

BACK TO CUCKCHAN, FUCKING 4CUCK FAGGOT!
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/4chan/

This.
People who say otherwise are either shills or retards

This was hyped and I am mad.

All he said he was doing was a press conference though

This is why I checked out and assumed nothing would drop this time around.

His original lawyer was killed. Committed suicide by being pushed in front of a train. The authorities claim he jumped and have video but won't release it.

Here's hoping.

>>>/aus/15402
>>>/aus/33555

not Holla Forumsitics
wish /int/ wasn't shit or dead so we could funpost and shit IN THE LOO

Well, then fuck filter man for hyping it and fuck his Holla Forumsack followers that hyped it even more.

moot pls

every single time

Cucks kill themselves all the time, and what chances are there that Assange would chose an uncucked lawyer?

0%, as he is one of the hate Whitey cucks himself.

cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuck get your hands of my penis

CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTS

/r/ing cap of yank poof that goes to oz and can't handle the banter

This is our only recourse, Assange must die, he helped propell this world into
=the madness it is today with no end in mind, he's a lunatic==

I'm just here for the Aussie OC.

also /r/ing pl0x

It's anchored.

cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuck

OP is a fucking stupid cunt.

He's like a young faggot version of Varg.

Wow, what techies.

GG died when they let that yank go.

Bit angry m8?

We are happy to oblige, cobber.