How are things

How are things

Terrible. I'm a Poor fag.

Does poverty hinders your happiness in an existential level?

You materialistic faggot. The universe isn't just a bunch of "things".

O wow. When did 8ch implement the ID stuff. I've been out for quite a while it seems

Yes. Very Yes.

Depends on your perspective. Things are but a way for us to separate certain elements of the all.. Abstract or material

I'm so sorry for you user. But you need to learn that you are born facing hardships, and no matter what happens you'll always face difficulties as big as yourself. I can't relate to your difficulties since i never faced financial problems, but i do hope that you learn and grow above it.

are you a NEET too?
Because if not just do your taxes

I've been unemployed for years. Women get jobs, not men. Fuck Canada.

I'd go back to school, if I could afford it.

Sublime

Its not a bunch of things. Is one big thing. Reality itself is just one big thing

Narcissistic faggot.

reality is a lie tbh

this

"Reality" is just a perspective.

Lies are still things, ain't them?

Then let's change reality in our favor

Explain. What makes you think it is a narcissistic statement?

Reality doesn't exist, user. Let me ask you question. If you close your eyes and cover your ears. Does reality around still exist?

We've already seized the memes of production. We are already altering "reality".

Because you think your "reality" is just one big thing. You think the world as you see it is the same for everybody. That makes you a narcissist.

That's also a perspective.

Reality is a prespective. Reality is made by the observer. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I see, i get your point. But when i say that it is one big thing, i'm not saying it revolves around me. It actually revolves around you, you are the only one that matters and the only one that exists, i'm merely an extension of what you percieve

How do we make memes of our individual selves? It must be possible.

I get what you are getting at, reality is what we make of it. What we see in front of us is basically a GUI we designed to interact with whatever reality actually is.

Yes. Thats exactly what i'm trying to say.

Yes you are. You are saying that your world view is objective. So in your "reality" the world does in fact revolve around your viewpoints.

You don't. Memes need to be made collectively in order to survive.

Our reality is made of symbols. Everything are symbols to us. When you read these words, and i say "tree". You picture a tree since its what those combinations of letters symbolizes. Language itself is a symbol. And symbols are things that represent things that they are not

The death of ego can be viewed as absolute narcissism or absolute humility, due to the heavy implications it brings with it.

I'm not saying i experienced ego death or some kind of enlightenment. I wish i did. Its only an intellectual grasping.

You can make memes of your individual self via the actions you take in your life and how it affects society.. In a way, you can become a meme for a social circle, or a family, or an entire civilization. Even after your dead, you would still be a meme.

Death*

Well Holla Forums, I may finally be getting a job.

You are off on some retarded ego argument now. I'll just state the same thing I said before, if you view "reality" as one big thing, you are a narcissist because you think that your perspective of "reality" is objective.

die faggot

Good for you user. What kind of job? Is it your first one?

I studied this stuff before, but you appear to be more along with understand it than I do. What should I do next?

It will be a warehouse job, and yes my first job. It isn't what I want, but everywhere I apply wants someone that has had some sort of work experience. I'm hoping if I have a previous employer to put on my resume it will open the door to a better job in the future.

You can view it as a small thing if you want to :)

Doing what?

Interesting.

now you can ask her out

You're either an adult commie or 16 years old

ok

Warehouse job, moving packages around.

Yeah, my friend says if I ever need someone to go on a double date with him and his fiance are up for it any time. So I'll take advantage of that when the time comes.

Neat. It'll go your way eventually
If you're young it wouldn't be a surprise that no one wants to hire you, since you would be the very incarnation of inexperience.
But even if you're not, its a big step towards a better life

This thread turned into reddit once the tripfag appeared. God, I hate this site.

Terrible. my gf broke up with me but we still work together every day. Trying to get her back, but she wants us to start at ground zero and work on being friends first… She gave really good head and let me do anal all the time though.. God what'd I'd give to stick it in her pooper one more time, or have her give me a footjob.

Even after we broke up she let me get kinky with her feet one day. Little did she know I took pics as well. Yeah I'm a creep, so what. I'm a creep with a heart of gold, I tells ya.

Lmao chill. There's a lot of other threads

lol dude, r u trolling me hehehe nice trollface lmao xDDD

OH BOO FUCKING WHO

If you hate this site so much why don't you stop posting you fucking piece of shit. Better yet, eat a cinder block.

I like how over time, 8ch has grown to hate its own creations.

Don't have kids, folks.

I love how you aggressively defend reddit-tier threads. It's like you have some deep hatred for imageboards.

he's a fag tbh

Kek that doesn't sound exactly terrible to me, but i'm not pretty good with emotional tender things. I would tease the hell out of her if i were you. Make her jealous, ignore her every once in a while… But never trying to hurt her, just play a bit with what you have

hermeticism

Damn, you're such a betafag

shut the FUCK UP YOU FUCKING QUEER! GET OFF MY B!

Change it then. If you don't like it change it as you want it to be. Post something you want to talk about, and we'll talk about it.

Hex loves to attention whore. Finally he can leave for good.

If i get to fuck, i'm happy. And i get to fuck. So i'm happy

She's unable to be made jealous, it's absurd. Like If I had met someone else and left her immediate, she would be happy for me. She sure knows how to do that to me though, which is the reason we broke up.

Would hang out with this friend zoned dude at his house all the time and I was like "You know that guys just a fucking worthless dog waiting for any moment to get with you right?"

Nice joke. We all know you're a loser

Is it any good? I see that stuff as a philosophy more than a crazy mystical practice. Can't hang out with the guys at /fringe/ because i always end up questioning whether they are batshit crazy or i'm just retarded

life changing.
hermetic.com is a good starting point, there is no endpoint

You need to take it easy and not take her too seriously, i know its fucking hard, but you don't have to react to her shit. She'll try to tease you all day because thots be thots. Stand your ground and tease her back while being detached from her mind game

Jesus Christ.

you must be new at relationships, if you get his triggered by a random dude.

Naw, not random. Guy she cheated with in her last relationship. Not to full on sex from what I was told, but who the fuck knows.

Who told you this? Her friends? If so, its totally a lie, user. Her friends will lie for her, specially if they are females, or dudes that are into her.

I'll send you a zip file with my best curates rage comics. Send me your email baby

Naw, she told me herself. She told me of her past early on. There was no faces to names, and she felt like shit after.

This face of this other dude came in a while into the relationship. They had one falling out and came back into her life one random day. After a while I said something along the lines of "there seems to be some really creepy air between you two". After, she was like oh yeah, that was the guy I told you about that I sorta cheated with in my last relationship. I knew she had him friendzoned pretty safely, but it was just annoying having such a weasel around with so much control over her, using his depression as a tool to keep her around. He was super depressed and would call/text her all the time and use her for a crutch.

One night he confessed his love to her, and 4 days later we broke up because she acted like it was nothing. Then less than a week later she learned for herself that it wasn't nothing. Now he's out from what I can tell. I'm just annoyed we had to break up for her to find out I was right.

She's young though… like really young. Legal where I live, but our age difference is super frowned on. Time will tell if she wises up or not I guess.

I'll let the thread die now. Nice talking to you anons. Just wanted to talk for a bit

Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies Doggie Cummies

trying to learn to draw, awful at it

draw me a cactus taking a bath in the desert

too late

I'm old enough that I should have had a first job a long time ago, but I'm young enough that this will be a big step towards making my goals in life a reality. Getting a job is step #1, step #2 is start dating cute Mormon girls, and step #3 is get married and have white children.

when some1 tells me "it could be worse" i say "it could be better too" and they agree

Just terrible
I'm a 34yo paranoid schizophrenic poorfag neet trying to turn his life around after not working for 13 years :'(
I'm fat, poor, stupid, and got a small benis

sage

i want a dick in my butt

it can be arranged

bretty gud, i am pleased

#S?:NOU`)

thanks, user

t. Robert Langdon

lol

Kinda lonely tbh, wish I had a bf

Here, just post this image 60 times a minute, and you will be granted what you desire :)

I don't think that's true handsome

sorry androgynous internet person, but I walk the path of the wizard, and by definition have renounced simple earthly pleasures such as human interaction.

DATAMINING. DO NOT REPLY

My nose is stuffy
My throat is dry
I've been coughing all day
I have a fever
I'm sleepless
I'm hungry
I'm bored
I'm horny
But at least I don't feel like I'm about to die any moment any more.

Do you have kik?
Let's hit things off.

what state are you in

Well I'm not going to say it here for sure!
Come on just add me what's the worst case scenario?

Awwww young love.

Now meet up and fug!*

Not too bad. Smokin' some herb, drinkin' a brew and watchin' the tube with a buddy and my dogger. What are you niggas doin'?

How 'bout some tunes?

Tell you what, since I'm extra bored I'll drop my own kik, I don't care who adds me at this point.
It's Average6uy.

Woah creepy.

What I am most impressed about is

I am bored. Sitting and laying is painful, so I made a vanilla almond cake. It's delicious.

Fuck you, user. You know where you are! You know what this is all about.

sent

What's with all the deleted pics?

they have been deleted

They found him collapsed on his keyboard
At the time of discovery he was found still holding on his half erect chub
Traces of semen were found on the floor and all over him, eome dating over a dozen years old

Damn… how did you know? Have you been watching again?
I shall call you Simon… for now, OK?

Sounds yum. Why is sitting and laying painful?

Ask yourself the same question and you may get the same answer.

You don't have to go out of the way to fug anytime, user! Passing through them one by one will eventually prove to yourself that the void left inside cannot be filled! Hope you realize it before that next existential crisis sets in!

It is. I don't why I made such a big cake though. I am alone. I guess I just wanted to use that pan since it's cute.

Some idiot crashed into my car. I was prescribed percocet, but I am not taking them. I gave them to my mom because she kept bugging me about them. I have a really bad headache now actually. Shitposting helps.

Shitposting ALWAYS helps pain

Indeed. I had a lot a fun today, as sad as that sounds. Been having a lot of shit days lately.

Why is your mom mooching on your drugs? She in pain or just wants to be high? I would be honored to eat your cake with you.

I have just acheived a shit in the toilet, rather than either in my pants, or in the shower.
I am rather proud of myself.

28 and been unemployed almost all of my 20s. Keep trying man. Get some weights, lift them in your home where people can't make fun of you. Take lots of walks.