Cruise is an asshole

Cruise is an asshole

Other urls found in this thread:

blindgossip.com/?p=85829
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is probably what actually happened, but Cruise is still a retarded asshole.

actresses were a mistake

Sure, sounds professional

well yes, tom cruise is a shit actor and an asshole, but it's not him that killed your brillant career, she should just accept that the movie she starred in was shit

It's the easiest fucking job on the planet, still some takes this way too seriously.

And i don't show up at work as the new kid, pretending i know shit and tell the best guy there what i should do.

Holla Forums is filled with Tom Cruise cocksocks.

Showbiz is a bitch bitch

rather Tom Cruise cocksock than a white knight

Is there an example of one? Preferably the one Cruise uses?

You're still a whiteknight, your 'lady' is just an elderly gay manlet.

Yeah, man, Cruise is like totally evil and stuff. His scientology is so obvious in the movies and on the sets! That poor woman, she should sue him!

Tom Cruise is an enemy of the Fraser. He must be destroyed so Brendan's shit can be unfucked.

t. Sea Org

its the same thing and i like cruise and im OP who whiteknights when deserved

The director was the writer of TASM 2, STID, Star Trek 2009, Transformers, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, The Island, and Cowboys and Aliens. The film was so badly scripted that Cruise had to step in, she it seems was trying to help and he didn't want her help and the movie ended up being a bag of shit, not because of her, but because of the Director and Cruise.

Tom Cruise did nothing wrong.

This.

fucking cunt.
bitches should learn their place.
do what the fuck we tell you to do on set and nothing bad will happen. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT YOU FUCKING BITCH

wtf i am now a cruisemissile

Just accept you made a bad movie and no one wants your stupid Frankenstein's Avengers universe. Jesus.

wtf, I now hate Trump, uhh, I mean Cruise

People totally have a good reason to hate him. And I'm not gonna make up my own opinion of Cruise, I'm gonna listen to the media and my fellow hiveminders.

Sofia Boutella is both attractive and unattractive. It's so weird.

blindgossip.com/?p=85829

YOU FUCKING CUCKS NO WHERE DOES IT SAY THE MOVIE IS THE MUMMY

Cruise is apparently infamous for being controlling since EWS era

who bitch this is OP?

Sofia boutella

This.
If she was smart she would have shut the fuck up, kept her eyes and ears open, and learned what a failing movie looks like as it happened while a big star took the fall.

Nothing to back this up but she sounds like a person that has been told all her life she is great and her opinion matters on everything and she has as much value as people with ten times more experience.

Life Lesson. New guy at work? Shut the fuck up and play the game until you know the rules.

Even ugly girls are told that shit, it's probably safe to assume a model was as well.

Tom Cruise doesn't act anymore, he's on

CRUISE CONTROL

HAHAHAHA

I JUST MADE THAT UP

Movie bombed and stupid bitch is trying to cash in on being a victim of "white men" despite being payed millions to play dress up and pretend.
Also what kind of idiot would think a mummy reboot was going to be good?Especially with the current state of jewlywood "movie" production?

Who's going to give her some work now?

Well in ancient times women weren't allowed to act. In most of europe to be exact.
But then the northern paganshits came and ruined everything.

haha nice!

Rumors have been saying that originally the the mummy in the The Mummy had a bigger role, half and half with Cruise until he had the script rewritten to focus more on himself.

From what I've heard from a friend at Universal, the Cruise focus wasn't his idea, it was the studio's. They weren't going to allow the future of a major cinematic series rest on the popularity of a first-time actress. The Variety report was either a pissed off Boutella or a hack "journalist" looking for clicks.

The only thing that made sense in your terrible rambling…

Wrong.

Then why did they hire a first time actress in the first place?