Official

Official 7777777 get thread.

Don't post in here too much because we want it to last until we get the get.

The 7 metaget is geeting closer. We accelerating proportionally towards it.

dei wei is about Dune, isn't it?

What the fuck did xer mean by this!?

I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever, nor to contribute to its content in any manner. I am not even going to bother to post a reply. Posting to merely bump this thread is a waste of time, effort, and bandwidth, so I will not do that, either. Consider this my non-involvement and non-endorsement.

I'm with user. this is stupid and I flatly refuse to be associated with this in any manner whatsoever.

Amen. I am glad this thread will not be advanced in any way.

I would rather kill myself than post on this thread.

I agree! this thread should not be drawn attention to in ANY manner! Not even with our brutal and spectacular death!

Wait, shit, we're 40.000 posts away from the get.
Why the fuck was this thread started?

YOU
I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU IN THE EYESOCKETS.

Please stop posting in this thread. it is not at all helpful. Thanks.

Do I detect an ironic sense of bitter irony in these posts? Perhaps I am ill-informed, or my assumption baseless - that may always be possible.
What is real? What is truth? What is the nature of nurture? What is the meaning of meaning?
All these enobled concepts flood through the recesses of my conscious thought, as I ponder the continuing existence of this pointless thread.

Ha, jokes on you guys! I "trolled" you into helping promote this thread!

Prioritizing this thread with bumps over all others is the way according to Ugandan Knuckles.

Dubs, d6x2 get

Let me calculate something.

gah! hoisted on my own petard

check em!

Check out these attached images for some cool conclusions! Just come back about once an hour you are awake with a post and we should reach the get in this thread or a similar one of this type.

Hmm

Ya, I gotcha!

Close, but no cigar. The 7 metaget will be here soon enough.

That's amazing!

The get will hapen around March, retards.
Keep wasting your time.

Not even saging this faulure of a thread, fuck you all.

My "permanent" ban will be expired by then.

#S?:NOU`)

:)
*That was his biggest nerf tbh*

Way too edgy for me