Fuck Commies

Fuck Commies

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/7ampbg/24_year_old_facebook_famous_neckbeard_gets_v_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill?

How come she looks like a boy but also very feminine looking at the same time?

Because boys are androgynous.

That looks totally gay

Quite tru. I look like a girl when i was little cuz i have long hair. People would mistook me as a girl and will refer me as one xD.

i wish i was a girl

no shit

Mmmmmm, yummy!

What about today?

>i wish i was a girl
Why though?

I lost my girly looks desu :"(

Why? Cause life would be a lil bit bearable if you are an attractive female

Guys a faggoted transgender.

Checks out

Lol

reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/7ampbg/24_year_old_facebook_famous_neckbeard_gets_v_for/

I LOVE CUMMIES MORE THAN COMMIES

*_*

Kek

I believe reddit is worse than pedos and nazis combined
Ofc this was needless to say since im here

Cummies anyone?

stop posting shit threads you idiots

That girl has a penis?

Jews are degenerates with fucked up dna

She's Turkish, not Jewish

Uguuuu

why brush your teeth in the shower?

Why

She is so hot

I would be her daddy c:

she would receive copious amounts of daddies cummies any time she requested them

Absolutely

Lewd

I do that, it's faster

And if you time it right you can finish just as your dick washer is finishing washing your dick.

Any of her social media still up?
Heard she just turned 15 so she's fine by me. Wanting to DM her

Nice cunny and

that's a circumcision you idiot

Just me and my ๐Ÿ’•daddy๐Ÿ’•, hanging out I got pretty hungry๐Ÿ† so I started to pout ๐Ÿ˜ž He asked if I was down โฌ‡for something yummy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ† and I asked what and he said he'd give me his ๐Ÿ’ฆcummies!๐Ÿ’ฆ Yeah! Yeah!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ I drink them!๐Ÿ’ฆ I slurp them!๐Ÿ’ฆ I swallow them whole๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ It makes ๐Ÿ’˜daddy๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ˜Šhappy๐Ÿ˜Š so it's my only goalโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜ซHarder daddy! Harder daddy! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’• 1 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ, 2 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ, 3 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ, 4๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ I'm ๐Ÿ’˜daddy's๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ‘‘princess ๐Ÿ‘‘but I'm also a whore! ๐Ÿ’Ÿ He makes me feel squishy๐Ÿ’—!He makes me feel good๐Ÿ’œ! ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜He makes me feel everything a little girl should!~ ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’˜Wa-What!๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘‘

She activates her fb sometimes.

ShitStain Troller.

Good god pedophiles really do have the absolute worst fucking taste. There is nothing remotely attractive about this girl on any level. Ignoring the fact that she has no tits and looks like a complete failure on the genetic level, I know that shit doesn't matter to you, but she's bug-eyed, has hair on her upper lip, and looks flabby and fridgelike. She doesn't even have a cute little girl voice! I know a girl who took testosterone for four years and still has a more feminine voice than that, holy shit!

And her "sense of humor" is just the worst fucking shit. Dear god there is nothing more annoying than an "lolrandom" girl who thinks she can "hang" with the guys, you know the prototypical Sarah Silverman's. This girl is of the same ilk as Shoe0nHead, Brittany Venti, Ashley Jones and Pupinia, but those girls get away with the annoying behavior by virtue of being physically attractive.

I'll tell you what, I'll let you in on a secret. I went darkside once. I find virgins more attractive, there was this annoying 14 year old girl, she had a pretty face but she was like the "alpha bitch" in all these online circles. You know the sort that puts up tons of youtube videos with those embarrassing snapchat filters and has a couple dozen steam groups filled with hundreds of thirsty beta followers? I had no interest, but I decided stupidly to see if I could get her. How hard would it be? So I just flirted with her online. She fell hard and quick. Bitch did not shut up. Always wanting to talk, always wanting to play games together, wanting to know what I was doing 24/7, Why can't we leave the skype call up while we sleep so I can be connected to you all day?" I tried to slow things down, let her down easy. I'd proven my point, I didn't want to hurt her. Then she offered me nudes and camming. Saw bra pics. Said she was cute, but we should slow it down. I didn't want legit cp on my computer, and once I actually saw her on cam I realized while she could use angle shots to look like she was 16, really she looked like she was 12. There was nothing of value to me here, and I felt like more of a creep every second I talked to her. So I just logged off, stayed offline for a day, and when I logged back on I never spoke to her again.

I decided this would have the most sobering effect on her.

me me want hole

What's your fucking problem

Ann Frank is pretty

Fuck you faggot

I hate yoj so much

Shut your balls nigger.

Die nigger

Nigger get back in your enclosure.

poo-poo

And if you were an ugly cunt? You're already far far down on the faggot scale mentally.

DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM

Turks are the same semitic cancer.

That is the ugliest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life.
Holy shit. It is so bad.

CUMMIES!