Can we talk about Sloppy Joe Kennedy?

There are so many ways this can be mocked. So far nobody has taken up the torch for real. We see a few halfhearted memes but nothing compared to what this place can produce. The possibilities for lul are, ahem, infinite!

that was cum on his face, not drool

so draw it

His career is done. The dems wanted to show him off for some reason but nobody will ever see him again without remembering the cummies song. RIP.

It seems the opo response is always the end of the line for a politician. Remember Bobby Jindal? Before his opo response they were touting him as the next big thing.

Maybe they forced him to stumble on stage after a week long ecstasy fueled cock drinking rampage with the intent to watch him fail :/

Heres my effort

He's exactly why the Democrats keep losing. All presentation and platitudes with no substance. He didn't advocate for a single policy position.

I can't tell if whether this is shopped to look worse than it was or not.

no, it actually looked like that when i watched live

Nope. It was, what it was…

But he's for good things and against bad things! And did I mention he's not Drumpf?!?!? What more do you want, Berniebro?

DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone who thinks the TV celeb's speech had as much substance as a jershy shore episode is a shill

Uh oh

., the " kennedy " family got so much cyclical trouble in the form of ' curses from tabu ' safer to avoid spreading harm through them , and they could be the original barbie family with their ken " needy " last name , remember this is a space colony and culture recycles , even after 300,000,000 years , also india has to get back within finland borders instead of playing super asian otaku human sacrifice to worship some astrological reds in hiding fake nation , stay safe , thanks be to The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

Faggoted degenerate Trump has punked you Hollywood assholes.

Spam.

Why is he giving a speech from a car shop?

He is Jewish, obviously

The pool was closed

#S?:NOU`)