Did anyone else here grow up with 2000-2004/5 era Nick?

Did anyone else here grow up with 2000-2004/5 era Nick?

Early Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents, Chalkzone, Invader Zim, My Life as a teenage robot, Danny phantom(seasons 1-2), Jimmy Neutron, Friday Night Nicktoons, U-Pick Liveā€¦ man, those were the days.

Not to mention, at this time, they STILL had reruns(Rocko's Modern Life, Kablam, and Angry Beavers) or even new episodes(Rugrats, Hey Arnold, CatDog, Rocket Power) of the 90s shows, which created a perfect "equilibrium" of old and new.

I do remember CatDog and Spongebob being a personal favorite. I never understood the appeal of Hey Arnold or other slice of life shit. And WIld Thornberries.

Wild Torn berries was shit, one thing that always puts me off its how Klasey-Csupo has such shit designs but always above average animation.
I also didn't liked slice of life until I was an adult, though I remember As Told By Ginger to be boring compared to the more imaginative Hey Arnold! Now I like Ginger more than Arnold, never liked Doug though and "All Grown Up" was complete trash.

Also even as a kid watching Jimmy Neutron first season was cringy as fuck, it got better later and it was fun to see how the character personalities matured as long with me.
I remember the CindyxJimmy stuff starting to happen as I started to like girls.

those were the days. Now I'm too old to be watching Nickelodeon, and I'm already redpilled on how those shows give you brain damage anyway.
feels bad man

oh look, it's this thread again

How does it feel to be a fag?

Pool's closed.

Spongebob was also my personal favorite, alongside Teenage Robot. But that's mostly because as a kid I was really into robots. Still Jenny's cute. Never really liked the Rugrats show but I loved the movies.

I had always preferred CN over Nick (both are dead to me now) but yeah man that was when I watched it the most. Zim was my favorite at the time, FoP and JN were close seconds, but the only thing I remember fondly of them now is pics related.

SpongeBob was like everybody's favorite and it still has the dakest memes

I remember seeing this a lot back in elementary school.

I think it at minimum deserves credit for having the concept of a western cartoon winning the lead role for an anime. That was actually pretty fun.

LET ME FUCKING THROUGH STOP TROLLING ME U STUPID NOOB!!!!! >:(

Puke artstyle has always been a Nickelodeon specialty.

Yeah I did. Though I was more into Cartoon Network than Nick as a kid. Never saw Invader Zim though. Is it like the Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy?

Nope, I watched hana barbera cartoons, exosquax, skeleton warrior, Project G.e.e.K.e.R and shit like that.
The nick/cartoonnetwork shows were ok I guess, but I mostly watched the channel locomotion more.

Has Klasey-Csupo ever drawn anything that wasn't shit.

Nope, the last ones (As Told By Ginger | All Grown Up) weren't vomit inducing tough, as I said, it helps that they have such fluid animation.

True, but it was especially bad in Kappa Mikey. It looked like some Newgrounds flash animation done by a 12 year old.

If I did it would give me cancer and I wouldn't be posting there

NOT JUST CARTOONS
WE'RE NICKTOONS