Would you?

Come home
See daughter
Like this
What do?

I hope I never have a daughter but if this happened i would savagely beat her and take her out of public school.

Checked

Sicko

kek. get her unvaccinated

Give her an oil massage and let her sit in the sun.

NOT BLINK as long as possible in order to burn the image into my memory. Because surely daddy will never see this pinnacle of pure beauty again.

you never want this to happen to you.

Tough question

If she's over 18, I would make small talk. It's not illegal to sex a willing daughter of proper age. You endured all those years of raising her, why not enjoy it when the time comes?

Shes 14

In that case go find an 18yo mistress who resembles her to keep you warm (and out of jail) for the next 4 years.

Make sweet love to her until she cums wildly all over my cock.

Go back to Reddit.

Based user speaks truth.

My daughter and I had sex more than once - it's been many years and many hot girlfriends since but none have come close.

Ask how the fuck my daughter got so fucking old so fucking fast

pick up like bowlingball
moonwalk to apple store
do 360 at counter
drop daughter on floor
moonwalk out of apple store
profit

Marry her, fuck her erryday and night, live happily ever after. The end.

I would let my Dad fuck me if he was hung like this. He's fucking gorgeous.

her

Ask her when Tyrone is supposed to be here

don't try to hide your face Jim

�̦�͇͔̩̰̳̠̮‍͙̹̣̫̠̹✈̫̙͈̜️̥͇͖͉̼͙�̥̯̲̯͕�‍͉͖̮̙̟͚̖�̪̲�̙̣̲ͅͅ�̮̟̰̬̼�̗̻‍͎͉ͅ�͓̼̖̖͍̗̫�̟̲̦�̹̤̠̹͓�̲͕̪̯‍̠�̰̺̙̦̦�̗͍̺̯ͅ�͈̼̘ͅ�̤̗̮̖̩̬‍̜͔͎̫̞̼̞�̼̹͇̦͙̪͓�̞̙͓̪̻�͚͍͚�̱̫̰‍�̳̲̭͎͎͓�͕�̬̞͖̯͈ͅ�͙̞̭̰͈͚̦‍͉̜͉ͅ�̙͎�̞̭̖̭͙ͅͅ�̜̦̘͎̫�̞̮͖̺̩͔̦‍͕̤̯̯�͇̠̳�̫̜̗̙�̤̺�̯̠̰͍̱‍̯̰̫̺̥ͅ✈̹̮̤̰̞͓̘️͔͍

Ask her who the fuck she is and what the hell has done to my son

Praise the Goddess!

My daughter does this too.
Just ignore her.

??? really?

sad because she undergone puberty

., remind her that pirate wine could end the life of her orange friend , and to avoid pirates and alcohol experimentations , learn from jesus the nazarean , and pray to The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , for help to avoid trouble , and get safety ,.

., blue and olive , olive helping blue to stay motivated during damaged health bodily fit recovery , what a nice couple ,.

Would I? Would I? Would I? WOULD I? WOULD I? ==WOULD I?==

No. Tits too small.

TAKE HER

Call the psyche ward. I surely need help bcaz my little daughter couldn't have possibly aged 15+ years just since I've been at work.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry pops, I'm her daddy now.

Spam.

OP is a jew