Meet jewess in class

W-what have I created, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have created what is commonly known as a "Religious Transformer".

You're going to have to have sex with her to purge the judaism out of her

Judaism is spread through the females bloodline not the males. So, she would be fucking him over in the end. Also jewess are known sluts and are not that hard to get.

wew

Just ask her if you can watch, or did she send you to get her cummies that she may share with you later? What am i saying, she wont share anything with you, shes a jew.

Lmao

No I would not.

You do know the women you like are the ones promoting homosexuality.

it's a trick. stalin's wife did the same damn thing and then poisoned him. hitler's jewish doctor did his best to fuck him over, senator mcarthy's jewish political allies, over and over and over. a jew and an aryan produce a jewish child, regardless of whether the father or the mother is the jew, the child has jewish blood and is thus a jew racially even if orthodox rabbis won't recognize it.

smh

there's nothing you can do. She's a jew and always will be a jew. Self loathing jews can be fun to hang out with but in the long run they are shit. They hate themselves and don't have the ability to love others.

You have created the next self-hating jewish communist philosopher. The last one was Karl Marx.

2/10 , too fat

What causes jews to be self-hating? I didn't notice her saying anything "self-hating" until about a week ago, after I asked her what it was like to drink goy blood at passover and if she could tell a difference between different kinds of goyim.

Self-loathing jews are a shekel a dozen.

Jews drink any blood. Jewish babies have their dicks made cut and, while it bleeds, sucked by a rabbi.

Pedo's and fags are the scourge of the planet.

Pedos what? What do they withhold? Why do all of these pedos possess things?

Every pedo possesses degeneracy

Okay, but they should at least use common grammar that you learned about in 3rd grade, the kids that they are trying to get with.

Make her get av asectomy first.

Its CURRENT YEAR some girls have penises, get over it

But girls have no balls

Nice merchant, saved.
Don't fall for the jewess. It's all a shtick to steal your DNA.

I don't want to fuck her at all though. I'm just curious as to why she's so self-loathing.

If you don't fuck that ass you have failed us all.

Why? I don't want to fuck a jewess.

Why not? Are you a nervous an un-sexually confident neet? If you hate jews there is nothing more degrading than getting her drunk and porkin her pooper.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Jesus fuck you annoying asshole you just never stop do you? What ban made you so mad? Otherwise, how much are they paying me? Btw, your post have always been so long and annoying that i've never humored any of the links and the most you've ever taken from my attention is the amount of time it takes to filter you.

begone, nigger

Nothing more degrading for me either. I'm not getting my dick anywhere near a jewess' cunt.

All I wanted to know is why she's so self-loathing. It just seems weird to me.

stop flattering yourself you limp dick faggot and fuck that jew hole

Yet you still responded to the post. Butthurt Nazi cuck.

Fuck no. I'm not getting her jewish diseases on me.

Is this your first day on the internet dummy?

Are you retarded? Everything isn't "leftypol".

Does she have a big jewish ass or is she anne frank tier?

She's got big khazar milkers and a nice ass. Her face looks kind of like that autistic jewess that someone kept spamming here a few days ago. I dunno; maybe all jews look similar do to the shallow gene pool.

She'd look pretty good if she wasn't a jewess.

She'd look pretty good if she wasn't a jewess.

What does that even mean? Just fuck the girl, or let her fuck you, you giant pussy!

Sam always stirring up shit. Why is his fucking fly undone?

It means I'd be attracted to her if she wasn't a shylock. As it is, there's no way I'd fuck that gene stealer, even if she was interested in me.

All I wanted to know is why some jews like her are so self loathing, and instead I get people trying to convince me to fuck a jewess.

Because their parents are ultra racist and hate non-jews, and the same way that the current ultra SJWs are kids who grew up in conservative homes, these self-hating jews are jews who grew up in homes where she was told to hate the goyim.

Because this is NOT Holla Forums you stupid sack of monkey shit.

Whatever… just don't make a thread later complaining about your virginity. You don't have to marry the woman or breed with her. Just have sex and enjoy it. I'm just saying most anons would kill to be in your shoes, you annoying little shit.

Schlomo please

The only Jews worth hating are the rich banker fucks. I hate to sound like a Communist but when one family has more money than the three richest countries in the world something is wrong. Most Jews are just people tbh. **There was no shoah tho
that's a lie**

I'm not a virgin though. So I don't need to worry about that.

>>>Holla Forums

So what you're saying is you're against free enterprise. You want someone to stop those corporations from getting a certain certification.

checked.
Theirs the red hearing

*there's

abloo bloo bloo, try crying to them while you give them more money

faggot

She sounds like a cool fella.
Keep her.

*herring

you brainlets should all just fucking die justb ecause you are all stupid

MILKERS

Silicone City.

Ok

Be wary of "politically incorrect" jews. They are trying to get blackmail material.

You go girl!!!

Spam.