Tool Assisted Masturbation: DIY Addition

How do you NEETS get off without a Fleshlight / hands?

Lately I've been using a plastic sandwich baggie & a couch, and its pretty fucking great
Since I'm a Mega-Manlet the couch is the perfect height to pretend to doggie style
I just wish I had a VR headset, it would be perfect

I've once tried to use the DIY-Fleshlight, but it was pretty shitty & didn't hold up at all, it took painful hours till I came
How do you guys fare with STEM-brand creativity?

pic related

Take a warm, wet towel and wrap it around a condom. Fill the condom with fluid before inserting your cock.

The key to any method is getting the proper viscosity, and preventing viscosity breakdown. After exhaustive trials (water-based lube, silicon-based lube, lotion, conditioner, butter, Crisco, lip balm, various unsaturated oils, etc) I've found olive oil is the most well rounded and reliable. It mixes well with your precum to enhance the feeling, never dries up, and maintains a consistent feel as it adjusts to your body temperature.

It's called a "Fee Fee" faggot.

Men are weird.

Indeed.
I should know… I used to be one.

Oil breaks down latex condoms.

I got you covered OP

Just think, this will be highly thought after data when sexbot developers wish to review and enhance development of the current models. I can see this exact statement written in a questionnaire one day.

More of that

I don't think he's afraid of getting his towel pregnant.

what about his cum sock?

Aneros, I can do it hands free with kegels.

Fleshlight is shit anyways though user. I've owned 3, and tbh they're just cleverly marketed..

The way I used to do it before I could buy a flesh light was I took a ball of string like pick related, filled the inside with foam, and slipped a sandwich bag through. Put it in the couch, fuck it, then take the baggy up. Less cleanup than a flesh light too. It's also a fuck load more tight.

You can simulate different models too. If you wanted a speed bump model, you could put balls in the center then foam and you'd feel the bumps as you went by.

Enjoy your fap.

best DIY coming through

Good, now make a guide to make one of these

Faggoted degenerate.

Can you print a 3D verion of one of those?

find a free file and lets try

I made one of these but it refused to set correctly. I got all this gooey stuff on my dick

Holla Forumsres/7738219.html#7738851

url?