Why is RuPauls Drag Race so popular?

What is the appeal of this show? It seems to have a big following, and is on it's ninth season.

In my country, drag queens are funny. They are generally middle aged men and they tell jokes while crossdressed. In the pantomime, the dame character will always be a man. But there are no jokes here - so what's to like?

What fucking country are you in?

England. Pic related is a typical pantomime dame. Leading males are usually played by women too, which gave me a reverse trap fetish as a kid.

Don't you know by now who is responsible for this?

Men trying to look like women is cute. Usually playing better women than women themselves. I think there was even another VH1 show called Transform Me that gave ugly women makeovers to look like lovely women by being taught by drag queens or trans women.

heh

I'd fuck that guy

But… where did the benis go??

I knew you guys were some of the saddest, most cuckolded peoples on earth, but this is next level even for that.

Shhhh, user, stop fighting it.

oops didn't mean to sage

My brother showed me an episode of this.
It was at that point I realized I was living in the Weimar Republic.

Women easily relate with sluts.

That's because they know what guys are interested in

My first reaction was Sweden but this is close enough.

Ugh, I would love to see moar of this pls
men in women's kneehigh's is a fetish of mine

Those are women brah

Women like to watch shows where Women are bitches to each other but are either ugly as fuck, or Men in Drag, or Gay guys.

Sex and the City
Ru Pauls Drag Race
Will & Grace

This is just a General rule, Women don't like Female characters because the more attractive they are, the more inferior they feel.

Post name tbh fam

Traps are gay.

I think he was a bit confused by the term 'reverse trap' (woman in mens clothing). But have some more anyway user.

Those are all different women (west-end actresses and d-list celebs). Dunno about the trap tbh, i'm not into that.

Is this why so many lead actresses are pretty enough for the screen but not 10/10 hot? Also Pretty Little Liars, Desperate Housewives, Real Housewives of X all fit that trend disturbingly well.

Yes, plus 75% of money spent in the economy is by Women, including the entertainment industry.

That's why you see stick thin boy-body A-B listers with wooden acting, instead of so hot you'd cum in your pants girls with wooden acting.

your gay tbh