Rate this Girl

Rate this girl /b

was she in prison?

No she's just a Tattoo artist.

Why a tattoo in her forehead?

You know I have never gotten a clear story out of her really about it. I hadn't seen her for sometime and we ended up getting back in touch and the first thing I noticed was the forehead tattoo. It says "Witness me" and I asked her what it mean't and she said something along the lines of "a lot of people don't pay attention to life and those around them and it was a way to draw attention to that." To which I responded "So why on your forehead?" She said she thought it looked good and added to her beauty. I didn't really feel like pushing for more then that at the time.

tl;dr I don't know why

problem glasses/10

Actually is rather racist and doesn't give a fuck about most SJW issues. She's been rocking glasses similar to those in style since forever.
Still got a good laugh though.

She looks like she'd be fun to go out with.

She's pretty awesome to go out with. And as I mentioned she slings ink for a living so free quality tattoos. Really doesn't ask for much out of you as a person. And she's really loyal. As a girlfriend I give her 10/10

10/10

0/10

Sorry about your homosexual tendencies m8.

Seems like a perfectly well adjusted and mentally stable white woman.
marry her and keep us updated

The tattoo in her forehead caused the low rating.

spic thot /10

0/10 tattooed forehead. Anyone stupid enough to do that to themselves is trash in my book.

This bitch definitely has mental health issues.

Make sure your wallet is on a chain.

tl;dr she's an attention whore

You must be new here. Welcome faggot

Lol a new faggoted transgender moron.

Been here a lot longer than you most likely

Ok kid

You just want to eat her shithole.

Wow i sure am BTFO. You normies got wit sharp as a katana. I don't know why i ever bothered challenging you.

Seriously?

she looks fertile
why did she write stuff on her forehead
does she often forget shit?

n\Need close up pics of asshole or cannot judge accurately.