'Transformers: The Last Knight' Review: Michael Bay's Latest Is 2017's Most Toxic Movie

'Transformers: The Last Knight' Review: Michael Bay's Latest Is 2017's Most Toxic Movie

archive.is/PfyRV

Stopped reading here; Transformers is the best film of 2017 so far. Kino at its finest: visually effective, thrilling, thought provoking, really well written, engaging and refreshing.

For me the best of the franchise: 98/100

Weird, I read on >cracked that many actors enjoy working with Bay because he's a pretty cool, energetic guy. Marky must feel intimidated or something.
And what's so toxic? The faggot just threw that word there and it sounds like it's mindless destruction and fights, or did Bay have the nerve to add got bitches with no fridge body and this triggers people?

Bay is a genius. Who else could have made such a hugely succesful movie franchise out of zipperhead toy based cascading trash mountains flailing at each other?

this!

this is something that a journalist recently discovered?

They really love this word, don't they?

Almost makes you want to watch because when they usually use that word its against normal situations and white men.

Nigger, you clearly have no idea about what you're talking. Transformers is a successful franchise since 1984. It had some set back in the early '90's, but it's still there. Animated movies, lots of comics and specialized toy lines are being made every year, and they were made even before 2007

Was thinking that exact thing fam

I bet you want me to watch Birth of a Nation too

It's actually false. Pain and Gain, The Rock, and Benghazzi were all good.

Daily reminder that this movie will be forever kino, 1,000 times better than all shitty Bayformers movies combined

Fucking lewd, isn't this a pg-13 movie?

Who doesn't? It hasn't aged too well, but its still one of the first kino movies and deserves to be seen.

DARE!
DARE TO BE BELIEVE
YOU
CAN SURVIVE!

"Michael Bay's films are laughably bad, how could anyone enjoy that? I mean it's all explosions and action sequences for dumb people to gawk at."

Capeshit with explosions, quippy dialogue, PG violence, adapted from children's media
"Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 was THE film of the year, this film's for smart folks who get the nuanced humour and carefully crafted story."

The transformers films are all terrible besides the first one which is still retarded

Lmao you cucks are priceless

I remember how you used to milk every last drop of semen from the ballsack of feminists hacks like Whedon and shit hard on based directors like Michael Bay

Fucking cucks the lot of you

He meant the one about niggers rebelling

I never liked any capeshit faggot or transformers

This, who else took a medium where story and visuals are elevated to an art and made billions without including any story, art, or good visuals and just putting in CGI?
Massive winner.

Both of them were.

This, who else took a medium where story and visuals are elevated to an art and made billions without including any story, art, or good visuals and just putting in CGI?
Massive winner.

Massive winner.

The one where the niggers are the heroes and whities are the villains

No I will never see this film.
Wait, what? Bay is a Jew :/

Sounds like it will be great! Can't wait to see it!

You hold the FUTURE in your HAAAAAAAAAAAND

true.
his movies are still utter trash though and only serve to remind us that the majority of people are borderline retarded.

This movie really is trash.
It's 2 1/2 hours long, which is at least 45 minutes longer than it needs to be – there are multiple false climaxes. It can't decide if it's a serious adventure-drama or a slapstick comedy. It's really foul-mouthed for a supposedly kid-friendly franchise. I missed the previous movie, so maybe this one's villain was fleshed out there, but she sure isn't here. Optimus Prime is once again reduced to a supporting role, but the two human characters who take the lead are basically unimportant to the plot, despite the movie telling us how important they are.

On the SJW front, the female lead is yet another hyper-competent babe who's better than men at everything and don't need no man turns out all she really needed was one look at Marky Mark's abs, another female character is a 14-year-old Mexican girl who blows up U.S. military equipment and knows all about engines and transformers. Oh, and did you know England in the dark ages was full of black guys?

There are some visuals and Anthony Hopkins is amusing, but this is just a terrible movie, even by popcorn summer blockbuster standards.

Keep sucking those cocks, fag.

Yes you did.