Ask anything

Ask a guy who's trained his girlfriend to cum on command anything.

Webms semi-related.

Shameless self-bump.

Teach me your secrets, OP.
>tfw been with tons of girls, even girls not into guys and made them cum no problem, yet the only girl I actually loved, couldn't do it. She said no one had ever been able to make her do it. Still my biggest regret

Daddy taught me how to cum - and I'm forever grateful.

How to vaginal orgasm/squirt with dick only, OP?

I'm afraid there isn't much secret to it.
I've just spent a good while getting her to submit to me, getting her used to the idea that I control her, body and soul. As time went on, I'd instruct her that she'd only be allowed to cum when I gave her permission. It took a while for her to get used to, but once she finally stopped masturbating without my permission and I would erotically tease her to nearly cumming, she would finally start cumming, merely from me telling her to. Once I had done it a couple of times, it was properly enforced into her and she can now cum whenever I desire it.

Lots of foreplay, get her really worked up, then take your time making sure she is enjoying it the way she likes it. Deep, slow, whatever it is.

sauce on webms?

PS: Don't be sad about your love being unable to cum. There's a decent percentage of the female population that are just incapable of it. I have met one myself and she just wasn't capable.
Some can be gotten to cum, but it requires plenty of assurance in them, to make them relax. A woman has a very hard time cumming if she is tense.

Got no sauce, sorry.

bump for sauce

What is that supposed to mean?

I hear giving birth might help with this. My wife couldn't cum from fucking, but she could come from oral. After giving birth, she started cumming from getting fucked, and it's on hentai level "you came just from me putting it in, didn't you" cumming too.

Pic related

That ID, wtf, hahaha.

What do you do with her when you're not having sex?

What's that white stuff coming out of her vagina?
As far as I know women don't ejaculate during orgasm like men do.

It's patriarchy.

They can. It's pretty much cum without semen, and most of the time will be slightly white or clear. You'll know it's cum and not piss when it's clear by the consistency.

Play games, watch series, make dinner together, I donno.. Whatever we feel like. Just enjoying life together.

It's what this guy said
It's indeed cum, women can have cum like that, although it is a fairly unusual thing, but it's completely harmless.

look up Cowpers gland. its not cum you stupid virgins

"getting her used to the idea that I control her, body and soul" ←this is sub/dom stuff so i guess she is into being a sub right? otherwise you just 'control' her?

I think you mean Bartholin's glands.
Cowper's gland is the male counterpart that produce pre-cum.

Yup, sub/dom

virgin detected

Haha, agreed.

Found this while looking for those videos.

Reverse Squirt?

She's clearly spraying her pussy with what appears to be a shower-hose.

thats some ace detective work there

Detective Daddy, at your service.
*Fips fedora* M'lady.

New website at skamason.com/4qAy

moar liek dis

Daddy? Why did you spill your milk all over my tummy last night?

'cause Daddy wasn't wearing rubber that time.

hard luck

Try prostate massage.

nice try shlomo

BTW, I finally understand why girls want chad. Beta cucks cannot fuck them this hard. Only chad can activate these pleasures. If I were them I would do the same.

you swallow bro

Is this a quazi-sexual reference alluding to ejaculation?

If it is, I - for one - am also mystified to its allusion.

webms you? if so you're cute. moar?

yes please. moar videos of girls fapping their brains out

#S?:NOU`)

Nigger what?
I just go a day or two without jacking off and I can do it like three times in a row.

Kill yourself my man

bumpo

Get HRT and SRS and you can

why even live

only with that attitude, if some other user can do it, you can too.