Cartoon Brew Once again Shits the bed

Yeah man, I means its not like we were at war at the time or anything. and you really got to love how they only brought up anti-nazi propaganda, while convienently forgetting the the anti-jap propaganda. was that ok CB,hmmmm,was that ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/disney-company-needs-get-trumps-bed-148053.html
archive.is/wpXJY
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/19/man-high-castle-facilitating-chinas-information-war/
breitbart.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did your comment not get approved?

sorry, I forgot to post this.

Here's some anti-Nazi propaganda Disney did back in the day.

Also, could someone webm the video, or post a summary of it, or post it from a different source? I will not use Youtube.

You mean the OP? Looks like Tokio Jokio. You're in ruck.

Have some more

how is this anti-Nazi propaganda?

So it looks like I forgot the pic of Popeye fightin the japs, so that one was on me.

Disney was one of the many companies who were trying to appeal to South America during WWII to prevent them from joining Germany.

Beats me. Any propaganda from the cold war usually tried making sense of why either side was flawed, while not naming any Jews, but when it came to antifa propaganda, they'd just make a strawman of the nazis, and tell you to buy war bonds, at the end.

When it came down to it, they had to pull men into the ranks from their everyday lives, and downplay the anti-war sentiment, until the enemy was dealt with.

The holocaust itself was not conceived as an event, until after the Civil Rights movement, despite what anyone'll have you know.

These faggots wish they were contributing to animation's rich history of parody and satire.

bump

That's because they have no class, in any sense of the word. They're too focused on making sure they make their mark in history by "Pushing the envelope" that they completely miss the point.

THE GOYIM KNOW

Is racism against Japs okay now? Can i call them slant-eyed bastards without repercussions? Can i extend it to the chinks because they were commies?
This could backfire so fucking greatly

Subtle.

I was just about to start a new thread.

cartoonbrew.com/ideas-commentary/disney-company-needs-get-trumps-bed-148053.html

I'm seriously angry about this.

You're a faggot of the highest degree.
archive.is/wpXJY

Sadly, you can't these days. As you have probably noticed since, like Iron Man 3, a lot of the film companies have been trying to get buddy-buddy with the Chinese, and all that delicious renminbi the overflowing population has. Here's a more detailed explanation, in case you're curious:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/19/man-high-castle-facilitating-chinas-information-war/

>breitbart.com
you gotta be shitting me