Summer is the only season that matters

Winter is the worst season to ever exist

Let's go through the list shall we?

Winter

Now let's go through summer and spring

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

The only thing good about winter, is Christmas

Glad you agree user. You're being based right now.

Normally I'd agree but I live in Florida. Winter is a godsend.

Winter is awesome, you can pile sheets on your bed and drink worm cups of tea or coffee or even coco all day. Waking up to the brisk smell of ice is the best. Only a equator belt nigger would hate winter.

Get a load of this richfag citynigger. his limp wristed sissy boy house has heat.

I bet he even does shit in his freetime, instead of lying in bed all day because its to cold to get up.

It's like you don't understand how to even survive in cold weather.

Ask me how i know you're a citynigger in a heated apartment.

Honestly, I don't know how anyone can say Global Warming is a bad thing when clearly the Earth is still too damn cold in December to comfortably support human life without them seeking shelter and warmth throughout much of the world

We need the eternal Summer

This. My winters are filled with hot cocoa and RTS games. It's the shit I look forward to starting around late spring. Fall is great because falling temps, usually, and the warmer color palette. The women worth going after start stepping out after mid spring, so that gives you something to look forward to. Summer sucks, I usually just goose the AC and hope that it doesn't break. This summer will probably be the first one that I have an inside job though, so it's not going to be as bad as the other ones.

How do you know I'm in one of my heated houses with shitty windows that will take 30k to replace them all. I should just move back into my other house.. but it's being rented.
On a side note i was a poorfag like you but you can still stay warm by having a shitload of covers and cooking to worm your shithole apartment up. But if your always cold then genetically you cant handle the cold.. So you may be a nigger or half nigger.

This guy knows what winter is about all but the chasing of hole. True slutts cover themselves but they will show who they are in spring. I love winter because of the smells, the smell of ice and rain and of fireplaces. You also have to work more in winter and i like to work. If it was winter all year-round i think it would be the best.

user just buy a cheap ass heater at any hardware store. I bought one and it works great. Within minutes, the room is comfy and toasty. Winter best season.

a-adorable.

You're probably losing most of your heat through the windows and ceiling vents. You have to insulate those. Home Depot and Lowes have insulation you can cut into the shape of windows/vents. I would suggest also getting the thickest possible plastic sheet (it's sold in rolls) and lay that in first, to ensure a good seal. Then just shove the fitted heavy insulation (thick polystyrene panel cut to exact dimensions) into the window/vent frame.
You might also need weather stripping around your door frames if there's a draft there.

this thread is dumb as fuck, best part about winter? everyone is inside so you don't have to worry about people

checked, isn't thinking of things as "older than you" kind of an odd concept? back when shit was made well it would last for generations. it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to have like a sword or something handed down through generations. You're out in a battle field using the same sword your great grandfather used, do you think to yourself "shit i wish i had the newest ikea battlesabre 3000" or does your hand tighten upon your family heirloom with renewed vigor thinking of your ancestors?

winter is best, because the bodies in the basement don't stink

winter is best
no1 sweats profudely and stinks
no1 wears some stupid-ass faggy sandals, showing off their disguting toes
snow is cool
u cna put on more clothers on and keep warm, while u cant keep on taking clothes off to be cooler during summer

GTFO imperialfag.

Leave your disgusting hippie ways elsewhere, faggot

Sure feels like summer around here

call me once u r baked well-done

chuckle