Laughing at Cucks: The Thread

This shit will never not be funny. Post the saddest shit you've got and let's all indulge in some sweet schadenfreude.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sanchovies
reddit.com/r/CuckoldCommunity/comments/6ioj0d/i_was_raped_by_my_wifes_boyfriend_not_sure_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump, but at the same time don't cucks like humiliation? You're doing them a favor, user…

Cuck-flavored tears

orig links or fake

fake anyways, really

WTF, BUT CNN TOLD ME THAT BEING A CUCKOLD MAKES ME STRONG AND ITS HEALTHY FOR MY RELATIONSHIP?! FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK BLUMPFFFFFFF

that's what they tell themselves. in reality it all just accumulates in their psyche, eventually driving them to a psychotic break which typically results in suicide.

I'd bet a shitload of money that this faggot goes on leftypol

I can't find the 2nd one. The first one comes from a troll account.
twitter.com/Sanchovies
People should put a link at the bottom of images

I have nothing to contribute aside from a bump, but these spineless fucks never fail to make me laugh so I'll be lurking

bumparino

It's an immensely depressing fetish. It dehumanizes everyone involved.

that niglet doesn't look a mutt

look like a mutt*

it absolutely does not dehumanise the…um, bull. although i can see how that term may not support that assertion.

the 'bull' is getting sex and being treated as superior to the woman's spouse. he's having certain needs met by the situation as opposed to the husband who is being humiliated and the wife who is being made into fuckmeat.

It turns the cuck into a spineless faggot, the woman into a worthless cock sleeve and the bull into an inanimate sex object. Fuck the fetish and anyone involved in it. Don't defend any part of it.

When OP makes at thread about laughing at cucks and you laugh at OP for being a cuck.

user there's nothing wrong with fucking another man's wife.

This. He is the cuck, not you

Found the second one. It's real:
reddit.com/r/CuckoldCommunity/comments/6ioj0d/i_was_raped_by_my_wifes_boyfriend_not_sure_the/

I've got nothing against a guy taking advantage of a situation with some beta offering up his wife. I was talking about the ones who have to have some midnight black nigga to do the job.

ah, certainly. it's never okay to be black.

Some people are just better off dead.

way to deliver!

still think it's bait though

Bump for more cuck chuckles

Chris I am happy to enjoy testosterone

Disgusting.
Godless sodomites coupled with unlicensed prostitutes.
Who could have seen it coming?

Everyone's godless where there is no god

Bump

it is incredible what types of bullshit men are accepting just to get 3dpd pussy.
asexuals and wizards truly are the only free people on the planet

But this isn't funny, it's just pathetic and depressing

don't worry, it's almost certainly bait

and even if it's real, that cuck's decisions and the consequences are his to bear

fuck meant to sage since nothing new or entertaining is coming