Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/mod.php?/log:b:b
8ch.net/log.php?board=b
m.kidshealth.org/en/parents/vision-facts-myths.html?WT.ac=
8ch.net/dost.html
deviantart.com/morelikethis/36774022?offset=360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that tooth

Thread and users banned in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2- -1 …

Nobody bans the Spanish Inquisition!

Pedos have their own fucking site. Why don't they just go there, and fuck off?

You must have a slow and painful feath. Thats what it is, pervert.

death*

Another pedonigger hate thread? This must be an early christmas. Nobody wants pedoniggers, Faggot OP, no matter how much you delude yourself into thinking so.

i agree with user 100%. Lets bully the pedos out of Holla Forums, brother.

how havent you been banned yet. that image is dost

mods are okay with goon lolis

Haven't been here a long time. How come the big and ongoing pedo issue hasn't been solved yet? I'm never coming back.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

How'd you know that? I assume that's correct from my own guessing.

yeah good luck with that

by calling everybody "child molester" and "pedonigger" or making constant threats about reporting everything to MUH fbi and police even though theres nothing to report?
whatever floats your boat nigga

/cuckchan/
this is where the ==rejects== of society come because ==normies== wouldn't take them. go back to reddit if you find pedos too icky

I mean they could go to their own boards here or lolifox where topless is allowed

Guess what, I was!

the pedos will get tired of being banned and leave eventually, mods just need to be consistent with the banning until then.

No clear net sites allow kid topless. And mods won't let pedos create pedo boards

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

actually quite a few do, so long as it's not sexual.

you mean like naturists?

Good luck with that. I'm not a pedo, but I get a kick out of it every time I'm banned for making a pedo thread. Free speech is sacrosanct.

On a related topic the mods are starting to leave VPN's banned. So when all my VPN IP's are banned, at which point Holla Forums will have proven itself fully as bad as 4chan in every way, I guess I won't be coming back for a while.

There's enough free proxies available for three life times.

Ypu noticed that shit too? I already had to use 5 different IP's.

Yeah? Where's the magical list of working free proxies? I tried that 15 years ago and only found old, bad lists. Have things changed in that regard?

what does "free speech" have to do with pedo? are you fucking stupid or just a child?

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.

t. H. L. Mencken

Do you see any pedo content up?

Not him but I got banned for merely saying pedos won't ever go away. How is that not an attack on free speech?

THAT is. let's not conflate the two

discussion of a subject is not the subject discussed. Only a fool would think thus

You see, that's the big problem here. It's sexual.

It's about context. It's legal for say… a hairdresser to have tons of hairspray, but those same chemicals can be used by a group of Muslims to make a bomb. Pedos aren't fooling anyone by posting "legal CP".

You're being deliberately obtuse. Pedos != CP posters. Pedo discussion != pedos. Not that I'm agreeing anything should be banned except what directly endangers the board.

Pedos aren't fooling anyone by posting "legal CP"

If it's legal it's not CP. If it's CP it's not legal. You tard

well said.

how the FUCK can you be a cp poster and not support cp? ie; a fukkin pedo

I'm sorry that you're too incompetent to find free working proxies for Holla Forums but that's not my problem.

the same way i can be a pedo, ant support child abuse. Those are 2 different things, you know?

and not support child abuse*

also, I have 0 problems with discussion, that is actual speech.

Stop trying to muddy the waters. There are shit ton of pedos who don't post CP, nor support it being posted. And there are nonpedos who post CP. The rule in question isn't "no CP. The rule is "no pedos" and it's being used to ban people even talking about pedophilia without condemning it.

pedo IS abuse you fuckknuckle. its only not abuse in your diseased mind

pedophilia SHOULD be condemned, faggot

By being a CIANIGGER.

No, you blithering fool. It is perfectly possible to be a pedo and never abuse a child.

factually incorrect, douchebag.
Pedophilia is the ATTTRACTION, to minors. Attraction has nothing to do with abuse, fuckface

No, dumbass, read the post again. If you fail to understand it the 2nd time keep reading until you do.

Nudism and topless children are ILLEGAL in the context pedos post them in, EVEN IF they are claiming to be posting them in a legal context (see google images or stock photos)

Get fucked pedo.

i disagree with no pedos. Thats akin to saying no fags. you are what you are, doesnt make it ok but doesn't negate reality either. if the rule is no pedos then that is a retarded rule and an unenforceable one. no cp is good and enforceable

Ypu stupid asshole. What user said, was if the pic of a nude kid is legal, like naturism, it cannot be CP. If it is CP, obviously it cannot be naturism, therefore is not legal.

Yeah becuase they use Tor and can't post images

People who refuse to condemn it should not be be banned. People who openly support it should not be banned. Actual pedos should not be banned. Because all of that is legal speech.

Just the phrase "legal speech" really clonks my bonkers.

i never posted CP here tbh. And i bare back Holla Forums, with no fear.

It's legal to make thermite. How about if I brought it to an airport? Huh… suddenly illegal.

Wait… its almost like sharing nude pics of children to pedophile groups suddenly changes the context.. wow! Who would have thunked it.

Seriously, grow at least half a brain before you make your next posts for the sake of anyone losing braincells reading them.

once you act on the attraction by consuming cp you are abusing children. if there were no market there would not be a product. feign innocence all you want you piece of degenerate garbage

Go spam >>>/younglove/ and >>>/waifuist/ with gay shit and dicks if you all want to run pedos out of Holla Forums for good.

The thing is, this is a private owned site. Works in a similar way has Google. They are not required to follow the constituition, or respect it for that matter

Go spam >>>/younglove/ and >>>/waifuist/ with gay shit and dicks if you all want to run pedos out of Holla Forums for good.

Free speech isn't important because it's in the constitution. It's in the constitution because it's important. Free speech is a human right and every entity should uphold it everywhere.

you stupid fuck. just cuz it's the internet doesn't mean the laws where the site is hosted don't apply

Free speech isn't the same as private law. You can't go running into a McDonalds shirtless, crying at the top of your lungs because
MUHH FREE SPEECH "mummy got me nuggies and not tendies!!!!!!" You'll get kicked out.

No one is arguing that CP should be allowed, you moron. No one is even arguing for allowing nude kids on Holla Forums right now. What I said is if it's CP it's illegal. So if it's CP because of the context? illegal! No one but you used the phrase "legal CP" and when you did I called bullshit because there's no such thing.

i think i'm the most reasonable pedo around here tbh. What you say is true, user. But i never acted on my urges, because i shouldn't, and because i like my freedom tbh. As for the market. I only fap to pictures that are at least, 10 years old. Like stuff you can find on Google Images, for example. I dont search for new content, i'm not a fool.

There are no rights other than those you take with your own two hands.

On the other hand McDonalds isn't a Mongolian dentistry forum where anyone in the world can go at any time to post, founded on the principal of free speech.

It's like you choose to ignore this point entirely, go figure.
good ol' anti rebuttal:
Retard

Actualy they don't. Ask anyone. Look at Twitter for example. They are based in America, right? And America has this thing called "1st Ammendement", right? Well, guess what, since Twitter is a site owned by a private comnay, they are not legally required to abide by the "1st Ammendement". Same thing hapens here.>>7734771

buh.. but.. my tendieeees!!! murica, free speech, guns, muh raights, whaiet cuntry, muh Medicaid, no soshulism tho, muh corporate gods whut need tax payer help! Trump is a troo 5d chess mastur! USA! USA! USA!
god I hate this shithole

lmao, i just got banned for this
Are you fucking retarded, Dysnomia?

I see there was a misunderstanding. I'm not saying legality matters because the constitution supports free speech. I'm saying legality matters because only illegal speech actually endangers Holla Forums.

Pedos should hang in the gallow stbh

This, and right now there are stronger hands keeping you from taking what you want.

If you want freedom of speech to post pedoshit, make your own board. If you can't make your own board because "muh mods and jim nooks it" then go to a different website. It's quite that simple. Bye!

This.

Best post in this thread so far. Good work.

>sys.8ch.net/mod.php?/log:b:b
It's like you can't even lurk.

Oops, wrong log. You get the point.
8ch.net/log.php?board=b

Like CP, which is repeatedly posted here, which is why nobody wants pedos, which is why they voted to ban them, hence where we are right now.

Fuck off back to half chan you book licking goon

i can't for the life of me, find the archive

We still get just as many CP raids. This proves allowing or disallowing pedos has no influence on the amount of CP

I said ACT dipshit. and yes, actively seeking out and viewing gore SUPPORTS gore. I do it purposefully because I despise humanity and want to see more death. I don't view cp because I don't want to see innocent children become fucked up by the people I love to see dying and being killed/murdered. Get it? I'm not a hypocrite and don't lie to myself

yeah, but there aren't a dozen *blocks your ___* cp bait threads now, and there is less pedo degeneracy overall

Pedos, leave now

the first amendment doesn't require you to do anything, it simply forbids the government from forcing speech or forbidding speech. damn you're dumb

So what you're saying is I should flood Holla Forums with pedo content and CP until the mods give up.

Don't count on it. Holla Forums has way more actual freedom of speech than 4chan and a wide variety of tools to use with it. The only difference here is that pedos got the boot, which in my opinion was the only thing 4chan did right.

Then don't bitch about the slow board. Pedos didn't keep the normies away, Snacks did.

I'm done here, bye.

And you said that you support gore so with your logic that means you're a murder which also means you're commiting the same crime. Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?
Are you being retarded on purpose or just for this thread?

>>>/bl/

>>>/younglove/

>>>/yg/

Don't forget >>>/waifuist/
Dumb pedos just want to kill Holla Forums. Fuck off.

I had no idea because i'm not one of them

It's like you didn't even bother to look at the content in the boards you linked. Lurk more.

Oh look it's dysnomia who just happened to disappear from this thread when I called him on his bait

those boards are full of the same pedo shit that was all over this board, whats your point?

I know for a fact you're being a retard on purpose.

Pretty much this. What are you getting at?

Is there even such a thing as being a retard accidentally?… besides from your birth that is.

They were always here bud even before those boards existed.

I DO support murder and I WOULD murder you given a chance that I wouldn't be caught. You are preying on CHILDREN that have no mature concept of sexuality. they typically express sexual behaviour at a young age because some piece of shit (You) sexually exploited them already.

Not your personal army newfag.

>>>/younglove/
Pedo discussion, innocent pictures of lgs. No CP.
>>>/yg/
See above.
>>>/bl/
Real little boys post here (with timestamps) but let's deem this board as a non child abuse board because it involves boys and not girls.
>>>/waifuist/
18+ pictures and lgs get posted. No CP.
>>>Holla Forums (a few weeks ago)
Little girls in every single thread. CP in every single thread. Those boards are still alive because there's no CP unlike here, you bumbling baboon.

You do it everyday.

/bl/ is ok, Holla Forums is full of fags anyways

This is you right now.

I'm in Huntersville NC. figure the rest out yourself pussy.

If you want your precious legacy board to survive then sure. Also:
It's going to be a glorious day when you finally admit that pedos are in control of your board and not you.

This Holla Forums is not a SJW hugbox.

pedos aren't in charge of shit. they can't even handle being in charge of an adult so they prey on weak children that they can easily control.

It'll be a glorious day.

See previous picture

Pedos are 100% absolutely not in control of this board and if they even gained a slight bit of control it only takes 2 clicks to fully disable image posting. Get fucked.

you pedo scum should be lobotomized at the first sign of your illness tbph

peds can only "relate" to undeveloped minds. what does that tell us?

See:

The goons you hate are 'moderating' your board for you. I hope you know this because I think everyone else knows this.
Do it because it seems like we have a lot of control over your board.
You get fucked by the users every single day so it's only fitting for us to take it for once.

bring it pedo. Plum Creek. if you can't get me from that then you aren't worth shit. I will tear your throat out with my teeth.

No user, you'll get AIDS that way

nice try chump

watching a limp wristed pedo in a fight would be pretty entertaining. being so used to handling 40lb kids, he won't know what to do with an adult.

Disabling media posting when?

I'll take the pills. worth it. I gave that POS everything anyone with tech could use to drop a missle on my head. let's see what happens

kek

Pedos are a lot stronger than you think. Even if they only handle 40lb children they still have to carry around their 300lb bellies.

this. Pedos are trolls who live in their parents basements and never saw a vagina in their lifes

most are 30+ white "men" that are overweight and balding. Also glasses for some reason.
I'll update you after I murder this POS when he finds me. this should be great

I think it's obvious… They have never seen a real pussy but spend a lot of time sitting 1 foot away from a monitor trying to peek at 100x100 CP thumbnails.

omg. the light just came on!

That's not how it works dumbass the only thing that can make you need glasses is the sun and genetics

Bringing a tear to my eye, lad. Holla Forums has hope yet.

Get out christfag

inbr 'SAEG IS A XDDD BLA BLA BLA' pasta

Idiot confirmed. The sun is actually good for your eyes provided you aren't stupid enough to look straight into it after sunrise or before sunset.

Most vision problems aren't because of genetics, it's because you stare at shit literally so close to you that your brain forgets how to focus outside of that range.

Don't let the kikes know you know that though, the glasses industry makes lots of cash.

Nope. The problem with Holla Forums goes much deeper than pedos, sadly.

what about blind people?

Poor eyesight is different than no eyesight. You can go blind for any number of reasons.

just messing with you

someone post those webms of pedos getting beaten, mutilated, and killed. they've already been btfo in this thread, but i forgot to save them last time

pedos btfo so hard the thread died…

You are retarded

That a fucking myth

m.kidshealth.org/en/parents/vision-facts-myths.html?WT.ac=

Get your facts straight faggot

>believing the (((optometrists)))
Everything you think you know is wrong. Go eat a sugar pill.

this is what an anti pedo looks like

This is what a pedonigger looks like

based saeg, booting pedos. Keeping doing the lod's work, user

He is a pedo newfag.

he should be gased then

Yeah hes a pedo just shitposting to stir up drama hes larping as an anti.

Saeg is a pedophile.

Just got back from church. What did I miss?

t. fake hex

Still looking for a job. The girl at church is obviously into me but I can't make any move yet until I have a career and can afford her. I want to have 8 kids and teach them about Hitler but I spend too much time here. At least I have the church

and then this happened, and the thread was finished.

Daily reminder exclusive pedos are robots and non-exclusive pedos are normalfags.

And how did we get this consensus out of nowhere?

this

ur mom etc etc

it worked best when pedos were allowed but only on their own dedicated thread. that made it easy for the mods too. and from what ive seen almost all of the 8ch/b/ pedos are "only for banter and shitposting" pedos who arent even genuine pedophiles and take the whole thing as a fandom similar to furries or bronies.

onya, diddle bro!

Hey Diddle Diddle! Let's have a Fiddle!

And which ones are those? Asking for a friend

But the context can make a picture sexual in American law:

Compare 8ch.net/dost.html :

So this is allowed to be posted?

nope.

reported for cp

Well shit.

Can it just be like a two month ban, mods? Please and thank you.

I'll just delete it.
It's only a instragram photo tbh QQ

I literally got that photo off of DeviantArt. This one too. Are we more prudish that DA?!(THE PROBLEM ISNT THE IMAGES THEMSELVES, ITS THE PEOPLE POSTING THEM)

And the context they are posted in. I personally don't have a problem with the images. I just thought I'd take a soft approach then way giving a perm ban when he sees it.

Damn, there's naked kids on dA? I need to go back in there.

in other context is it possible to post these pics that where your discussing how sexually attractive she is?

deviantart.com/morelikethis/36774022?offset=360

Here's a link that filters out all the trash, I lucked out finding this one.

Above circa 15:Ok
Below around 15 :Not ok

fucking pedo fags , titties are the best thing about grills

I thought the best thing was being balls deep inside a beautiful, pure and really tight female, but okay.

Well, there is a reason they call it DEVIANTart.

Yeah no shit, you can find 3DCG lolicon there too.

Nobody really likes pedophiles, but the only people who get upset about them are the godforsaken CIAniggers who have to file a report every time they come across illegal content. Jim didn't purge the pedophiles, because he has a conscience and a soul, but because he saw them as a legal liability.

Nomen Est Omen. The name must've attracted all the degenerate artists, because in the beginning deviantARTt was a great website with genuine artists and amazing talents. I was there when there were only a few hundred artists, it was a very close community that primarily made designs & skins for websites and software that slowly but surely attracted the greatest digital artists in the world. It was a wonderful community and the remnant of the good old days is still there.

CP is a crime
Crime is for black people
Thus pedophiles = niggers

CP is a crime, but being sexually attracted to children isn't I can fantasize about having a 9 year old girlfriend all I want.

It's thinking about committing a crime. Only black people think about committing crimes. Thus pedophiles = niggers. Just because its legal doesn't mean you're not a nigger, nigger.

Say that on bareback IP I tripple dog dare you motherfucker

all pedos should be hanged

all hangs should be pedoed

Fucking nice. I could spend hours there now.

Your welcome, bruh.

Also, try searching the silver starlets model Isabella on bing or duckduckgo

This makes no fucking sense whatsoever. So, you're pk with pedo pics, but lord forbid that a kidde diddler posts said pics. Tell me something, how do you know if someone posting pics of a random kid, is a pedo? You'rej ust being retarded, Remedy. I mean, you're always retarded

Girls in bathing suits are nothing special, but the rule is no pedophiles. So we ban the pedophiles.

Ok, but hoe do you know? If i post Zhenya Kotova, am i considered pedo?

I just wait until someone announces that they are a pedophile. It never takes very long.

Much like vegans lol

I just found a flaw in tyhat line of thinking. but i ain't going to say shit. Pedos will use it and abuse it.

so instead of making pedo threads pedos should just make pedo hate threads and larp as antis while posting lolis at the same time

Mod said this
By that logic, if one posts lolis, without ever mentioning he is a pedo, mods won't delete said pics

wew

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

Stopped reading there

greetly hidden 2 minutes Holla Forums Dismissed 8 local report(s) for post #7736365
greetly hidden 2 minutes Holla Forums Dismissed 6 local report(s) for post #7736206

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

based

Trips confirm

pedo mods need to be removed

and you need to gas yourself tbh

I can't believe that naked girl swimming is allowed on DeviantArt…

Are pedos allowed or not? Rules say they're not allowed yet those two images are still up.

Those aren't really sexual images, tho, just instagram photography

Put the people who posted them are clearly pedophiles which are against the rules yet niggers are dismissing the reports. I don't fucking get it.

Yeah the mods don't really have their shit toghether.

Pic related is not IG, assure you

What's new, right?

Ultra Lewd

Just picking random pics.

Oh fuck

Fucking pedoniggers get OUT

rev up those gas chambers

Dubs command

Not 'IG'? What?

Random pics from the link that got posted?

Dude, that pic is older than IG. Used to be on a child modelling site. Can´t remember the name, for the life of me.

i think it was Hard Candy

Zhenya is literally best girl

REPORTED

Alright I'm going to save a few of my IPs.

I'm not allowed here yet my images are still up that means we're allowed here but we're not allowd here. Do you understand why I'm confused?

Make a sticky or something. Not going to walk on eggshells and I'll probably just lurk.

see

The image is not a problem. Its allowed. Just not you.

That doesn't make any fucking sense. I can post images of little girls and claim I'm not a pedophile and I won't get banned? That's fucking retarded.

Am I being fucking trolled? Did I miss the joke?

I know. Mods are fucking retards. No, there is no joke. Its Holla Forums, right now

Just say 'Children aren't hot tbh' while posting a picture of a hot child. It doesn't make any sense but that's how it is now.

Or you can leave and never return. Or kill yourselves. Or post your address so I can swing by and bash your pedonigger heads in.

Dysnomia and his volunteers can't be this fucking stupid.

they are

Regular dost and cp still gets cleaned up, regardless of the person who posts it

That was alwasy the case.

Yes standard procedures for dost material and actual cp, I get that but who are we fooling when we say 'I'm not a pedophile' while we post pictures of children? Dysnomia and his volunteers have to realize anyone who posts pictures of children on Holla Forums are probably pedophiles.

Yes exactly. So the only thing that's changed is now anyone who calls themself a pedo also gets banned. Most images in regular pedo threads never got deleted anyways, just the ones that violated the rules.

So you'd rather everyone gets banned indiscriminately?

That.
is.
fucking.
retarded.

A.
whole.
new.
level.
of.
retarded.

Rules are rules. I won't die if I don't post images of children here so sure, why not?

If you want to be serious about it, then ban all pedo regardless.

But then a lot of cool memes like pic related would get caught in the crossfire. Nobody wants that. Which is why pictures of kids being posted outside the context of wanting to fuck them is allowed to remain.

That's different from images of random girls that have absolutely nothing to do with the post.

That child is disgusting and extremely unattractive.

looks like a mini jew ew

Based.

Thanks. Hf with your 20 pph. eheh