Why do spics like dragonball Z so much?

why do spics like dragonball Z so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_inventions_and_discoveries
instagram.com/p/BQ3_OTNFn4I/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stranger than that is how popular Medabots is in Mexico. Mexicans fucking love Medabots and I don't know why.

Yo quierro goku taco bell

To know why spics love DBZ, look no further than "machismo".

its not just DBZ tho, they are huge weebs for some reason.

It leaked out from the Japanese community in Mexico. There are a lot more Japanese expats in Mexico than most people realize.

I know, right? It's kinda weird. I go to Mexico every now and then - I live near the border - to buy smokes and liquor because it's seriously cheap and everywhere I look there's anime shit.

serious question. why can't we just bomb the fuck out of Mexico? it's not like we can't grow avocados somewhere else and that is literally the only good thing that comes from that shithole

Because not all of us are racist pieces of shit who blame brown people for our own failings. Holla Forums is an idiot.

Because I need mexican pussy you jerk.

My friend spics and my family spics all are ambivalent towards DBZ

I blame them for their OWN failings. Name one good thing that was invented by a spic

True
If spics keep trying to leave, it must be a shithole

mexipussy is not really spicy, that's a myth

There's no objective explanation outside shounen anime appealing to latin american culture.
However the beginning of this can be traced back to all of the biggest japanese colonies outside of Japan being in south america, anime reached here much sooner than it reached the developed world. There was a bigger market, and there were more japs to bring it.
Oh and by the way I download bluray .isos of animays from private trackers, burn them into blu-rays or reencode and burn them into dvds and sell them in pirate stands over here in Colombia.
It pays better than a real job.

"Good" is subjective, but I'll chime in: tobacco smoking. Dumbass European immigrants were using tobacco as snuff or chaw while Mexicans were properly rolling it and lighting it up.

Also, rubber and latex, which you're using right now.

Don't move the goalposts.

Nachos, you faggot. Nachos are fucking awesome.

I hear south america has it's own bootleg gaming market because of import fees, so they just rip off specs and manufacture game consoles illigally, or just sell stolen merch for cheap.

Don't the Japanese like Mexicans too for some reason?

you dumb spic. Goodyear invented rubber and latex. A white man.
I'm not even going to comment on fucking smoking, that's just retarded and it figures it would have been a filthy Mexican that did that

You're confusing vulcanization with the actual process of creating rubber. Goodyear vulcanized rubber, but mesoamericans first processed rubber. They even used it to make balloons.

Maybe you should be more educated, but I suspect you won't. You probably believe that being smart is a Jewish conspiracy.

How about chocolate, faglord? Fuck it, you said "name one invention" and inventions have been named. You can't handle what brown has done for you. Go be la guerro somewhere else.

Coffee is breddy gud

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexican_inventions_and_discoveries

South america is too primitive to manufacture even 2D era knockoffs, those are made by official licensees almost exclusively in Brazil. They're not really "made" there even, that's brazillian propaganda. They're shipped ready to Brazil and assembled/packaged there, that's how every company selling a phone/console/dvd player/etc ever avoided a portion of brazillian taxing. The bootleg game cartridges are cheaply imported from China, they're easily flasheable so bootleggers put stickers with whatever label they want on them and burn their hacked/original roms. It's not illegal to have those bootlegs (at least in Colombia) so it's easy to fetch them.
Stolen merch is a huge market in the entirety of south america, there's not a single strong south american state, there's a culture of carelessness and a disbelief in the idea of copyright and all south american police forces are weak. Every big city has a widely known area dedicated to selling grey/black market goods including technology. This market is so lucrative and advanced I have personally witnessed multinational criminal organizations taking part in them.

I have one story about this actually, I remember when the nintendo wii came out I was selling my 2006 DVDs and there was a huge commotion, some guy managed to fetch a truckload of nintendo wiis and he was selling them for the equivalent of 40 dollars a piece so he could rid himself of his stock before the police found out. These black/grey market areas I speak of aren't unknown to the police, but dealing with them is too complicated so normally the cops will be on guard right on the outside looking for something obvious that is viable to pursue legally. It's hard to get away with a truckload of consoles, but he managed to sneak them into our black market and sell all of his stock. I'm guessing there was bribing involved, I have no idea how he sneaked so many in, but it's what I heard. I bought one and have it to this day.

you fucking use ENGLISH when you address your betters, nigger

there are tons of chinese, japs and russians in Mexico. The chinese have been there forever but the Russians are a growing population there. it's great. The best way to make mexico great again is to replace the mexicans with asians and europeans.

kek

from Columbia not mexico

none of the women in that picture are Mexican they are Spanish. big difference. Also that edited wiki page is laughable. Oh look, spics invented 3 card Monte, a way to cheat people out of their money. typical

Why hasn't a Russian or Japanese crime syndicate put Mexico's cartel bullshit to rest? Are these actually honest and hardworking Mexican citizens? Where do they typically reside?

Same thing, tbh :^)

seriously? go back to leddit grammar nazi
smh…

honest and hardworking are the exact opposite of mexican

I never said they were, I was referring to the foreign citizens of Mexico.

You need better reading comprehension, faggot.

Hey, man, you can't bitch at someone else's English if you won't use it properly yourself.

instagram.com/p/BQ3_OTNFn4I/
they're all mexican. they were candidates for Nuestra Belleza Mexico in 2017. each one is from a different state.
The one on the left represented in miss Universe last year. she should've won tbh ;_;

fair enough, my belly is just so full of hate right now. makes reading hard

Your belly is also full of cheeseburgers

I CAN and I WILL. You don't fucking tell ME how to speak!

I'm vegan you goddamn murderous scum

You just couldn't help yourself to let everyone know you're a huge faggot vegan, could you?

nope. Real Mexicans are those weird, short, brown ogre things that spread Ebola by shitting on the spinach they pick in America. Those chicks are Mexican in the same way the Chinese immigrants are Mexican

keep in mind mexican narcotics industry is CIA backed. give it time, the Russians will replace the mexican cartels soon. it's a business too lucrative not to exploit.

was chomping at the bit tbh
it's why my views are vastly superior to yours, meatcuck

that's only most of them. some of them are tall, White qt's.
watch Telemundo and thank me later my nigga.

well then I will amend my command to bomb all of Mexico. First rescue all the big tittied hot spic whores THEN nuke the fucker. No Mexican men should be allowed to live.

What you're speaking of are Mestizos. Castizos are the more pure-blooded Spanish counterpart. Generally lighter-skinned, taller, and much less prone to crime and violence.

Keep telling yourself that, you leaf-chewing, animal-fucking, soy-sucking, malnourished waste of oxygen.

i totally agree with this. There are too many gorgeous women south of the border to just nuke it. Save all the hot mexicuties first then gas everyone else.

animal fucking is abuse. they CANNOT give consent! how is that so hard to wrap your tiny mind around?
you're probably a fukkin jew

at least you have some sense user. not like some of these other fuckstains

To offer the first reasonable answer to OP I would say because it entertains a fantasy of theirs to be able to magically change into a strong, tall aryan man.

so this is what aryans look like.. it's all starting to make sense now.

Very intredasting