twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this propaganda for kids?

It's the onion.

This one so damn much

Is surprinsingly effective at how honest to god it plays, like a Chick track

Holy shit, that one got me good

I wanna fuck it.

Shouldn't that be "'struate"?

Also, Hillary is in her 70's, she's definitely menopausal.

I wonder if kelly is genuinely the sort of cuck who is "With her".

The impression you get from his comics is that they're 100% counter to his actual opinions, which is what makes them "Funny", though I don't actually know anything about the guy, so it could well be lighthearted.

Perhaps this is a silly question.

Here's all the comics I agree with :-DD

I always felt that kelly is just taking the piss, like he knows his comics have some truth to them but always plays it like a lighthearted joke

Of course, he could just be your average liberal cuck too, hard to tell

I would guess he preferred Clinton over Trump, but he definitely doesn't think that Trump supporters are like the cartoonist he pretends to be. It's more about parodying dumb political cartoons then about actual polititical messages.

Political cartoons so far are having a pretty hard time parodying Trump, since he's already a cartoonish caricature of himself. With the possible exception of those British political cartoons which are nightmarish and nearly incomprehensible.

Very Lib Cartoonist. I don't mind Cartoonist parodies and those are IMPORTANT but like what gets me is that this isn't early south park. Its not parodying both sides. Only ever republicans.

Could you post some of your work.

That's a lot of peoples complaints about comedy today.

Because Media has told us that Liberals are smart and even borderline genious compared to repugs who are stupid because… small dicks or something.

Also, in the last few years Media has also told Liberals are the "good" guys, since BIG BLACK DICK replaced God ( God is for idiot conservatives! therefore evil)

So liberals are perfect, they are smart, they are Noble and good, and take the dick like the champs, making fun of them makes you evil and stupid.

I never understood the complaint that comedy should be neutral, not that you have to enjoy or agree with something that constantly attacks your views but there's no need for it to attack its own views as well.

Im not a cartoonist, sorry.

I see it more like "Good begin and end with left of Center". The left does not imagine how they could be wrong.

Like even in old Simpsons parodies, I remember seeing how the bad thing about Democrats was they couldn't govern, and the bad thing about Republicans was that they were just evil….That's not comparable. It's always "Well the Democrats could be better, but the republicans are just evil".

They can't parody themselves because they can only imagine their values as the best. Like I only ever know of one VERY hard hitting parody of liberals that comes from a place that also parodies republicans.

No need but its a good idea. Stops you from falling in love with the smell of your own farts. The lefts refusal to understand republican criticism, is why they are so utterly rabid now.

It's like Colbert, he is (/was) good when the humor came from the personality of his fictional character, but Trump is bringing out the pure butthurt

Those two are bad, but the DC ones are hilarious.

Didn't Reagan find a number of the parodies and jokes made about him to be hysterical.

Colbert as a person is just a shitty person.

He was brave when he didn't like somebody, but sucked Obama's cock. This is what happens when you just HAPPEN to only parody the other person's side, and more importantly UNDERSTAND IT.

This is a website with fucking Nutty Nazis and Communists and I would say I learned to allot from this place even if I disagree with them.

Left doesn't WANT to understand. Understanding would mean popping the bubble.

Looking at the recent Kelly cartoons I don't think he knows what to do with him either. Either he implies his little bald white guy is a Nazi or he does pic related with "please laugh at this ironically" as a footnote.

I remember Colbert taking some softball shots at the left back when his show was new, although they kinda sucked.

Softball. EXACTLY. Its always something like "Maybe we are kinda like hippies or something" or "We have this great program but we got corrupt".

Whilst Digs at republicans are: "MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Bring me my baby killer stick! I love killing children!"

Even when Liberals parody stuff like Political correctness they can never fucking understand the origin of it. Its like parodying a cold house, but somehow not understanding that when you broke all the windows that lets all the heat out.

They know exactly what the origin of it is, they're just fucking liars. People like Colbert aren't stupid, they're willfully malicious.

Never attribute malice when you can attribute stupidity.

I've always felt they've been his opinions somewhat, but he's taken the extreme for them as a joke.

Nope. I doubt it. They often don't feel as a parody of his own opinions. They lack the logical flow of ideas that you would actually believe in but worth parodying.

Only the pawns work directly as morons, doing as they're told. When they're the ones giving orders, they know exactly what they are doing.

Time to tear off the band aid

suttonimpactstudio.com/

Not all of this is bad.

>>>Holla Forums