I'd like to officially complain about mod sensitivity, i never posted any illegal material nor did i request it

I'd like to officially complain about mod sensitivity, i never posted any illegal material nor did i request it.

Quit complaining this is the Holla Forums you voted for

No, it isn't. And it shouldn't be.
This isn't a democracy, it is a privately run board.
Besides, given the realities of the situation, rules here are not enforceable anyway. So this sort of mod behavior only makes a bad situation worse. Instead of pissing off a few people, you are pissing off everyone. Even people who want to support you.

Active user count struggling to stay in the 900s now….the writing is on the wall.

kys

You don't vote for Kings!

mewch.net tbh

Dumb shit nigger stfu

He has such nice soft skin

Then the president of the corporation took an opinion poll of his shareholders and took executive action based on it. Either way fuck off you pedo.

Sorry I can't view your shitty video encoded in a nonfree codec, you degenerate phoneposter.

you should feel how soft his balls feel when they are slapping against your own. Pure heaven

Site's dead.

Mods are indeed little bitches. That being said, this is a private owned site. It has its own rules, wich are set by the owner. If the owner doesn«t wat pedo content here, then all pedos have to do, is fuck off.

RIP Eminem.
Gay fag couldn't sing worth shit.
My asshole could put out better music.
Susan Boyle could put out better music.
Rebecca Black could put out better music.
Roseanne Barr could put out better music.
Justin Beiber could put out better music.
The Backdoor Boys could put out better music.

only good chan is a chan who's government is anarchy. any pedo files be blacklisted with a sha, md5, and/or an approximation of the image as talked about in a /sudo/ thread. the only job mods should ever have is delete illegal things(If that. Im thinking there may be a way to set it up with encryption so only receivers and senders know what was received and sent(The server wouldn't know), with no logs whatsoever. there should still be a way to get illegal things off of the chan, but without giving mods the power to delete whatever they want.)

spam is free speech tbh. they either get bored or get stopped by better captcha(ish) system.

Poor kid, you found /g/ before you found any actual technology.

But there are also legal pedo files.

?
nothing i talked about is unrealistic or inaccurate to an unreasonable degree. do continue, your memery.

im not ox i swear

Fuck you attentionwhore

You wouldn't know because you haven't bothered corroborating anything you read on /g/ with actual technology because you've already been sucked into the imageboard mindsink.

No, that is only PART of what a mod's job should be. That is the janitor part. If all a mod does is delete, then he isn't a mod, he is a janitor. Mod is short for "moderation". That means a mods real job is to moderate a board, in other words, to keep it from getting too extreme in any particular direction. HotWheels never had a problem with spam, shitposting, or pedos, because he was always on here interacting and engaging with the users socially. Getting to know them and allowing them to get to know him. He was able to use his social skills to keep anons from getting too over the top. That isn't to say it never happened, but when it did he took action and had the support of the anons on the board when he did it. Moderation can also be done by preventing things from being posted in the first place. That is not an option here without barring VPN/Tor posting however. But since this site has over 15,000 boards and Holla Forums is the only one having this problem, I would argue that moderation is not in fact the issue anyway. The issue is Dysnomia. He has simply pissed off too many of the wrong kinds of people, and now they are trashing his board. That is all this really is. It isn't about pedoshit or spam. It is about driving off every last user with anything they can find that works, and not stopping until they have done it. You can't stop minds like that. Not with mods, not with rules, not with lawyers.

why is extreme unacceptable?

huh? I'm still not sure i completely understand what you mean. I've used technology to do most of what I talked about there in parts, if you mean that I don't understand what I'm talking about. are you saying I look at /g/ without a filter for what i'm taking in? I barely go on /g/ lol.

Because you end up scaring away advertisers and your site gets crushed under the weight of all the freeloaders who don't know when to stop.

separate source of income. non-profit, hopefully, or non-intrusive ads if need be.

What the fuck do you think a website is?

?
explain?

No. Get your A+ then speak about technology again, but until then fuck off.

if youre insinuating that websites only exist to make money, then i would beg largely to differ. there exists many websites that are completely non-profit.

No, I'm insinuating that you're stupid and need to get off the internet until you understand what an internet is.

im in college for this shit you fuck. i think you misunderstand me. but i can't be sure if you only speak in over-cryptic rhetoric. give me some conversation, or at least a coherent argument for fucks sake.

i understand what it is. im starting to think that i might understand it better than you.

lol. A+ is literally a child's cert

Classic.

i already know the thing. i go to college to
and, primarily

Fuck me, Frank Zappa was a God among men.

I was just listening to his peach reggae song. Steve Miller's a good man too

If I roll quads, I will come out as gay