Remember me?

remember me?

Other urls found in this thread:

ektoplazm.com/
138.130.46.46/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes I remember how shit you were and how I never used you.

You missed the best of times and the worst of times.

HELLO THIS IS YOUR PRESIDENT REMINDING YOU THAT I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMEN..

Downloaded one of my first songs on limewire, it was Akon and Eminem's "Smack That." Good times.

Speaking of, anyone know any good sites to get music? Piratebay doesn’t seem to have as much as it used to before it was taken down the first time way back when.

Also, I remember downloading every Pokemon Movie from Limewire and loading them onto my iPod Video. Having movies on the go like that was considered a huge deal back in those days

This was the first thing I downloaded and I believe it was just titled "DBZ".

ektoplazm.com/

Our internet was really fucking slow and I mean really, really fucking slow so I didn't even bother with trying to download DBZ, Pokemon and Yugioh. I also remember downloading Weird Al's "White & Nerdy."
I miss the simpler times anons ;-;

We had DSL back then, and something like 128MBs of RAM. imagine the pain of waiting for a 600MB AVI file to finish downloading at 100kb/s

soulseek is surprisingly still going

Oh jeez, I almost forgot how long downloads took back then. Sometimes you’d wait an entire day downloading what you’d hope was the right thing.
I remember spending hours trying to download the fabled Broly movie only to find it was the sub and I couldn’t have that cuz Goku sounded like a girl.

I remember downloading this random file called '62.mp3' and it was just audio of what I believe to be a child getting raped. I'm glad I didn't turn out to be a school shooter or something because that was truly some sick shit.

holy shit that takes me back to middle school

needs moar jpeg

what is a hoot?

If you are a car guy wanting to watch the new Fast and Furious. Your going to have a bad time. Who knows maybe you might even sell all your project cars and boyracer kits to make room for a lgf in your life

Never stumbled on any of his works and I'm glad I didn't.

138.130.46.46/

You thank im sum fool craka

Let me guess the password is :Fuck off we are full

OR ITS A TRICK QUESTION THERE IS NO PASSWORD ITS JUST A HASH IN THE AUSFAG PIC OMG.
No one cares

i remember having a job in a kitchen of a nightclub at the time - the other cook was in culinary school - and thought that meant he was too good to work… instead, he would bring his laptop into the fucking kitchen and spend all night using the clubs wifi downloading and watching utter shit - like, cammed "transformers" in chinese… that was '08

edgy

2004 was a pretty cool time. I miss it ;_;

you have to go back
take msn with you

Reposting this since it was censored

i caught a virus trying to download macromedia flash that bricked my uncle's computer. i wanted to contribute on newgrounds ;(

I prefered Audiogalaxy

I can't remember if I downloaded this on limewire or Napster. I downloaded it by accident and I could not stop laughing. I was downloading CCS episodes when I added this on accident. Our internet speed was really good so we downloaded a shit ton of anime. Outlaw Star, Gundams, Sakura Wars, and more. We had all the Ghibli films downloaded before Disney bought the rights and started selling the VHS.

This.
And.

good times

kek