Post boipussi

boy != boi

OP's pic = boy
this 2nd pic = boi

Finally a good thread.

Charlie Somik is Queen of Holla Forums

the most entertaining thread on the board is a fucking gay thread. fucking hell

Thats business as usual.

None of this counts as gay. You lot are just losers who are afraid of real women but don't want to be called pedos so seek out other forms of fake women that in this case are male.

Please note: "No Homo" = Huge Raving'n'Drooling Ass-Eating Cum-Burping Screaming Cross-Dressing Bottom-Dwelling Leather-Clad Faggot
- 2 Kings 7:13-14.

Protip: If you don't enjoy this, you're not gay.

How do i become gay? Is it just a choice? An act of the will? Is there a book/website that I can go to that would make me gay?

Learn to dance like this and it should come naturally.

How come when I search for gay music to find more campy disco music to blast while dancing around in my underwear, I instead get a bunch of degenerate 21st century pop music?

Start with 2D, maybe with futas first, then progress though 2D shota / yaoi or 3D transgirls, work your way through 3D CDs, then maybe twinks, at which point you realize you can't deny it anymore.

Also that doesn't make you gay but a loser.

Can be both.

Thanks! I've always wanted to be a gay loser!

No probs babe ♥

Try not to fap motherfuckers..

Joke's on you, I already have.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/

I'm already a beautiful aspiriing trap but these boys

are just jealous

okay back to being gay here.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE FUCKING FAGGOTS!

i don't mind the cute boipussies but lets get some faces in here

I wish I could shove a red hot poker up your faggot asses, disgusting queers

Kinky.

Nice.

thanks

looking for the full video

well ya can't! MWHEEHEE MWAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAAAAAA!

All this gay hate you spend time injecting into yourself could have been spent doing something minutely productive. Let the anger flow through you and consume you wholey so that in the end? you'll be nothing but a grey balding old man shaking his fists at his computer screen complaining about gays and your own incontinence while we discover eternal youth! How does THAT make you feel O' bitter hearted chest pounder?

*HUFFS YOUR FARTS*

your tears are salty sweet and your farts are springtime fresh!

Daddy is working overtime I see! (●´ω`●)
I love having such a hard working Daddy! ♥‿♥

If I were to count, I've penetrated over 16 men, and only been penetrated by one. I am fantastic.

Greentext plz, best/worst moments? what was it like getting fucked?

*My technique is as follows (works on women too)

Oh also I got tested every 6 months for two years after I stopped having sex. I haven't fucked or gotten fucked in years at this point. Everything works, I fap every day. I just don't trust people anymore. Been through too much drama. So I stay inside and shitpost all day.

If there's any other NEET gays here, what's up?

Kek. AJ reaction posts are always the best.

I'm sorry to hear that user, I hope you can find someone to trust.
Fantastic stories user, those are some crazy experiences. Thanks for posting.

bump

gaybump

this won't die

whelp… I came like a horse watching this… thanks user

Why are you gay? Why are you attracted to men? Do you realize what you're doing?

You are welcome, Boku no Pico is Godlike.

Not as good as Natsuyasumi or Otokonoko Delivery to be honest. It is nostalgia though!

Dam it /b\ stop this gay shit and bring back my lolis
RRRREEEEEEEEEE

I want all boys here to take a look at this. This is what you're supposed to do. Stop fighting it. Be natural. Have fun. Act like a sissy and be pretty.

Those two are also good, I wonder when Otokonoko Delivery will get another episode.

good advice

How fat are you?

Dwlete this thread please

Please note: I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever, nor to contribute to its content in any manner. I am not even going to bother to post a reply. Posting to merely bump this thread is a waste of time, effort, and bandwidth, so I will not do that, either. Consider this my non-involvement and non-endorsement.

Gays get out we don't need your gayness here this place is already gay as it is with Dys and nigger mods
RRRRRRREEEEREEEEE

That cat is just so…. ooooh

Spam.

In my studied opinion, in the matter of human homosexuality and its practise - it is an abomination.

bump

Here's to you, AJ.