TRS faggots caught red handed shilling full/pol/ #3

TRS faggots were caught shilling full/pol/. Warning to all anons who are going to be seeing a lot of people posting in support of the 'alt right' label and possibly against Hitler/Nazis or anyone that venerates them. Be wary anons, the shilling is real.

Updates: TRS mods have gone shut it down mode. We have yet to see mods release an olive branch that would be a permanent moratorium on shilling operations here. Let's see if any of the TRS mods gives us what we want so that we can bury this hatchet (I'm looking at you, TrenchGoy).

First thread: , archive.is/7EBAp
Second thread: , archive.is/W6VA5
/polmeta/ post: >>>/polmeta/12189

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/07/12/homosexuality-and-the-alt-right/
soundcloud.com/the-nation-of-one/nationalist-review-online-season-2-episode-7-sodomy-usury-the-alt-right
counter-currents.com/2016/07/feeling-is-the-secret/
soundcloud.com/user-636570724/the-nattcast-2016-alcoholocaust-extravaganza-ep-1
images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwNzEsOgyAQANC7cACYDzMjvYwhatBGxQhdNb173b7F-7rPvbuXW3u_2iuEeWtTvWffer1zWXyptexLvrbmp3qE3Hue1mM5ewuEyiAEDCzKYiiBmJQIHyNGQhQKGGNUZBgRdEiaUjIzNRmNGBTgGVRksMjG4-nfV3G_P4ZfKbw.jmfHS2qpIi7x8h0UwkN69cLoNmk
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa
thenation.com/article/islamophobes-white-supremacists-and-gays-for-trump-the-alt-right-arrives-at-the-rnc/
buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/at-gays-for-trump-party-the-former-fringe-celebrates-trumps?utm_term=.xl19Yj608#.aqA43PQ7d
archive.is/TbTcv
soundcloud.com/user-636570724/alt-right-drama-watch-episode-1
youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g
youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo
ropeculture.org/2016/09/24/altright-press-conference-recap/
archive.fo/Iq5RC
archive.fo/aAwo1
8ch.net/cow/res/225125.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wENbb1sBfgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quints

first for PHALANX donations

GAS THEM
GAS THEM ALL

I swear to god if it was /sp/

TRS must pay.

DOX TRS USERS
DDOS THEIR SERVERS

That foiled get is likely a TRS user.

There is a fairly high likelyhood this was the result of someone just trying to stir up shit: same poster was calling for a raid on Iron March yesterday.

Doesn't abnegate the larger ideological points, but reduces the urgency.

That doesn't really do much. Just share your information about their shilling and it will do infinite more damage, as can be seen by their maximum damage control in the last couple threads. Let no good deed go unpunished.

There's no need to dox yet. If they pull this bullshit again, or if they keep shilling alt-kike here. Yeah, gas them.

I haven't fired up the LOIC for a while I kinda want to, but I don't want to hit them until after Trump wins

therightstuff.biz/2016/07/12/homosexuality-and-the-alt-right/
their most commented on article full of a goldmine of Grindr greggy comments defending sodomy.

Seriously?

I guess i will just leave this here.

jesus christ, SS is such a faggot
his mental breakdowns on the shoah are maximum cringe

What/who is IM?

I see sven let pretend power go to his head. He rode Enoch's coattails to the top and he will probably be his own undoing.

You can use baneposting, pepe, and all our other lingo. But don't you dare fucking talk about something you don't understand. Imageboards are Kek's sacred territory.

Pick a better target tbh fam.

Oh what the fuck? Zeiger now? Fuck you, Opie.

Iron March

This ironmarch shit is getting annoying. It's one of those deals where anyone with views similar to their straw boogeyman gets lumped in with them and then expunged on that basis

For example, if I were to speak out against fags like greg johnson, these cucks would just say "HURR DURR IRONMARCH PLS GO" and then I'm banned for being an ironmarch shill, apparently.

I don't even know what the fuck ironmarch is besides being led by an uzbek.

listening to the NRO podcast that triggered the "higher ups"
its pretty based tbh

soundcloud.com/the-nation-of-one/nationalist-review-online-season-2-episode-7-sodomy-usury-the-alt-right

I like it

I'm a little pissed at Florian, this wasn't his podcast to get banned. Ryan's fucking killing hajis in the Middle East and his own team fucks him over.

I listened to that Sat night, that was the first time I'd heard their show and thought it was great. This whole thing is fucked up

TBH, it's not urgent. It's just a discussion Holla Forums and TRS have been needing to have for a long damn time and now, with a lull between happenings, we had some time to hash it out.

TRS is fine, on its own. I'm a faithful listener. Just stop trying to make Holla Forums TRS or force it into the tent and we'll be cool.

Ah so that's where this great pic comes from. Haven't checked out IM in like a year.

I thought it was pretty boring and stopped around the 25 min mark.

Never imagined the show would just get banned.

ALL YOU FAGGOTS PRETEND TO NOT LIKE E-DRAMA…
BUT YOU ALL LOVE IT, LIKE A HOOKER LOVES BLOW.

You make a big shit show of what should or shouldn't be said, who should or shouldn't say what.
I don't understand you all. You need to learn to be more supportive of movements which are similar to yours, as long as they aren't run by shills.
I don't understand why you don't like IM, and I prob never will. It all seems stupid and petty to me.

What do you think will happen once Ryan gets back to find out that Sven sperged out and shoah'd his entire podcast?

I'd be fucking pissed at Sven. I wonder if Ryan will even bother appearing on the fatherland anymore.

I want real happenings. This drama is worthless.

We know, so stop trying to tell us how to think.

Three hours until the Wikileaks dump.

all this failure because of faggots

That's what happens when you're lenient on Bolshevized elements of society.

This is going to destroy the entire radio network, all because they didn't want to delegate. Sven, I know you're reading this. Let Tharru determine what is posted on the radio page and just chill the fuck out.

TRS MUST PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE

Dank comments.

Lol stopped reading there. Blog about it, fag.

You don't seem understand, what we love is watching leftists suffer. I'm not talking about "e-drama that's mean" stuff, I'm talking about real actual suffering, triggering these traitors to the point they kill themselves and make the world a better place.

WE REVEL IN THEIR SUFFERING BECAUSE THEY DESERVE TO SUFFER

I'm not holding my breath but we'll see.

Is this that group of guys that talks about their father's semen all the time?

Or the dailystormer?
Or maybe the daily shoah?

They are all faggots, but one of them is a superior pack of faggots because they talk about their father's semen all the time iirc.

That's the Ovenmen, the elite shiposters of TRS. They're namefag Holla Forums.

It also gets to another point about what we do once we achieve our ethnostate.

Many people (especially among the TRS crowd) seem to think that once we get an all-white nation, we'll have a utopia and all will be right in the world from now until eternity.

They don't seem to realize that maintaining that society takes active effort. You can't just drop everything and adopt a "live and let live! everything will work out now because we're all-white!" attitude. That's the sort of shit that would cause it to all collapse an fall back into jew-run fag-infested degeneracy.

Moreover, this simply exposes the fact that TRS is a social clique first and foremost, and an ideological movement second. They're willing to completely sweep the Homo Question under the rug just because their drinking buddies are fags.

Someone send me an invite to their cuckass forum.

[email protected]/* */

Shamelessly reposting my own post on the alt-right ( ) , because I think it's fairly comprehensive and also I got sick trips.

It better have a big payoff.

Then stop trying to say we're the same as you, dickhead.

You need to kill yourself is what needs to happen.

Wow, that is almost as faggy as talking about their father's semen.

Sorry fam, under any other circumstances I would. But not in this thread and not while this is happening.

The first one. These are the 'cummies' kids.

What is this alt-right faggotry anyways? Some fucking loser I was arguing with brought it up and tried to tell me I was alt-right and being all smug about it like he'd outed me or something.

No, you stupid fucking faggot, I'm Nat-Soc. There's no room here for faggotry or racial compromise. Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians. Whites get everywhere else because we're the fucking best, and us having more benefits everyone else. Jews don't enter into the equation. They can get sacrificed to their volcano god for all I care.

You know they have internet in hajistan? Ryan agreed with Florian about posting it knowing the consequences.

reboast from bred 2

Yes. That's all we ever were, and all, until we have actual normie traction (such that the word "normie" isn't necessary) all we will be.

Holla Forums is a massive intelligence and propaganda outlet. To believe it is a movement or can be made into one is a fundamental misunderstanding.

Found the faggot homosexual. Is Richard Spencer cut or uncut?

Not likely there have been other posts usually suppressed up until now indicating these trs faggots are trying to force Holla Forums in a certain direction. Also TRS supposedly deleted the threads with the posts according to anons in the last thread, which confirms it.

They'll hijack everything you hold dear if you aren't careful, they're already saying they'll never leave the board.

Get some more clicks for kike ecelebs.

sounds like subtle damage control but I won't start accusing until blatant support of TRS is shown.

This. TRS just needs to fuck off and stop shilling their mediocre podcasts.

Even then it won't be remedied. Cancer must be permanently removed.

They seek dominion over Holla Forums just like the kikes only they use white nationalism as their justification for holding it.

Who the fuck is TRS and why should I care?

checked
Hitler dubs of truth

Faggots will bring degeneracy, this is unavoidable because they are degenerate. They are the ones that will bring back the Jews. They will vouch for the Jew 50 years from now to make our ethno-state move comfortable to them, they are week in spirit hence the degeneracy and will be the end of us all.

The guys who popularized the term alt-right
and you shouldn't. They will disappear within 2 years.

Normalfags man. One of their main mouthpieces is Milo the jew who brags about drinking nigger semen unironically. Big tent entryism garbage. These are the kids who push the whole 'haha we only like the nazis ironically stupid, it's just memes and shitposting'.

This is why (((they))) wanted to label us.
Now they can attack a group instead of the arguments you make.

Even worse: counter-currents.com/2016/07/feeling-is-the-secret/

yes, it's annotated by that James J. O'Meara

I though a Jew came up with it.

2D and Esoteric Hitlerism. What's not to love?

lrn2readingcomprehension

Not exactly damage control, more like, I don't have a beef with TRS as an institution, as long as they don't step on my things. They have a niche to fill and they fill it well, much like we do. Just because there is ideological overlap, however, does not mean there is niche overlap.

It's not cowardice, it's realism.
Your most-listened to podcast gets 20K listens a week.

You're a local AM radio station at best. You're not changing the world, yet.

Normie traction as in, making our ideas a legitimate one to field in the ideological spectrum.
Ironic naziism is more-or-less acceptable. After that comes actual naziism.

Sorey

Yeah, an imperium should be our end goal.

Dickie Spencer more or less brought it into being.

Goddamnit.

The only guys I'm cool with talking/writing about Kek are Lawrence Murray and Lauritz von Guildhausen. And that's because it's obvious that they're both 100% Holla Forums

I remember when I still bothered to troll twitter and one of the podcasters from TRS(or maybe one of the others. I think it was TRS though) was talking to me and I acted like I didn't know what his show was.

He got triggered a little bit.

retoast as well:
wait what do you mean by normie traction?

Hillary and the (((media))) made if popular because they needed a boogyman to prop up in front of voters, because they couldn't find any actual white racists.

eNoch's World.

the minute you take the movement out into the normiesphere, you subvert it because people admire the speaker instead of the motive. Nobody likes Goebbels because he was simply Goebbels, but because of what he was talking about.
These faggots worship the ground e-celebs walk upon, forgetting their Jewishness.

I just learned about this TRS homo nonsense, but it doesn't surprise me.

I thought Vox Day came up with it?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU DO NOT BELONG, BEGONE

ONCE WE MAY HAVE BEEN BROTHERS, BUT YOU LEFT US, ABANDONED THE DUBS FOR TRIPS AND NOW YOU ARE OUTSIDERS

Checked.

Whoever keeps making these threads is trying to draw TRSfags into conflict with 8). We do not want your dubless namefag drama here.

Here we talk about dubs, news issues, sick trips, double dubs, and based mustache man. Among other things.

From what I can tell from this brief encounter with your ilk, is all you fags can do is talk about names of posters. AKA TRIPFAGGOTS. This is why we don't like you.

X0001 did this, but x0002 is a fag, x0004 is okay though, even though he's a fag, because he agrees with x0009 and x0003.

THIS ANGERS KEK

Doing anything good

No, he came up with Alt-West, which is somehow even fucking gayer and Jewier sounding.

just saw this ignore other post.
so is actual nazism the end-goal? (for you, that is) i think it is for me, as well.

One can only hope, they're a bunch of fags.

Yea, whatever, coward. And I'm not TRS, I'm not even American.

It already existed as a social group, if not a movement before then. Hillary Clinton's spiel about Alex Jones and 9/11 just overblew their ego.

Doesn't he do the Rabid Puppies thing? I'm a reader so I appreciate that at least.

Is that like Grindr Greggy's "West Coast White Nationalism"?

I don't really follow him, but he did bring up Holocaust Denial on Stefan Molyneux's show.

I got a good chuckle out of that.

I assume most of them have fucked off at this point.

Sounds like a gay cowboy bar.

Ask milo

Alt-west is an attempt by the triracial Vox to separate western culture from race.

The media for like 8-6 weeks before her speech started writing articles about it, then her speech.

Before then it was just some term out their in the ether.

Wow, that's even worse.

Can't wait until that whole altistic movement dies in November. Maybe sooner if TRS keeps it up.

Yes but if some of us are well spoken then we can become politicians without cucking too hard now
Fucking David Duke has a shot for the senate, so do we

Duke was on TRS this weekend.

We're about to vote in the most Holla Forums tier candidate in the world to become our leader. I'd say that's doing plenty. You can bitch at us all you want when the election is rigged and we do nothing about it, but that ain't going to happen.

He is heavily mixed. It is in his best interest and he is good and self promoting. That is why he pushes it so hard because he want to fit in with whites (but not his injun/mestizos kin) and, more importantly to him, make a buck while doing it.

So who wants to lay money down on the likelihood that TRS is behind the fucking weird "reddit spacing" meme being forced on us?

So… expect an influx of mystery meat, formerly of Reddit and currently on Twitter trying to promote butt sex? Gotcha.

I know, he was on FTN
Your point is

So what's up with the recent influx of new podcasts on TRS?

They're going full-on quantity over quality. And the thing is, I don't even know what half of these podcasts are supposed to be about.

I mean, it used to be really straightforward. TDS = racist opie and anthony. FTN = election coverage. Darwin Digest = hatefacts. Then there are the regional podcasts like the dingos and fash britannia which are obviously about their respective countries politics, etc etc etc.

But what the fuck is all this new shit?
Exodus Americanus?
Intersectional Alt Right?
Nationalist Public Radio?

What are these shows even about, besides being "generic """alt right""" podcast"? What's their "hook"? What makes them different from any other podcast? Do they have a theme or anything?

No dubs yet but Kek merely waits to praise you at the perfect time. We now have proof that TRS is malignant and we can't take any more risks.

EXCISE TRS CANCER BEFORE IT METASTASIZES

Something in that vein, every user has their different take but there's a common set of naziistic ideals we usually hold dear. Holla Forums spreads these ideas posing ironically and it penetrates normie consciousness. It's a propaganda complex first and foremost, and from that grows a movement.

TRS tries to create a movement and then a propaganda complex around it. It's a massive difference, and part of why they've more-or-less allowed outside forces to define what alt-right is for them, and thus define their movement.

ok dude change the world with 20k people that worked out super well for the militia movement and the skinhead movement

say hi to the fbi at your next pool party

Depends. Do you mean committing reddit spacing or calling people out on it?

Alt-Right.com had already existed years ago. Radix.com had already existed three or four years ago, same for Counter-Currents or the Daily Shoah. The people were already there, this election cycle just ballooned everything.

NPR is already leaving by the wat
That said I think more podcasts came on because Skyrim and Britannia died

Shekels i suppose

Yea I agree, the new ones are pretty uninteresting. But I think they just kinda throw things at the wall and see what sticks.

A bad podcast will fizzle out eventually.

No, I mean the use of it as a way to deflect criticism instead of actually responding to an argument. If TRS is into all this d&c garbage because they're not getting their way, it seems plausible to me that they'd resort to something that childish.

Zero, they're not clever enough for something like that.

I bet TRS fags were behind that google/skype shit.

The fuck are you talking about, TRS never had any quality.

It's not clever though, it's retarded goon-tier shit.

Somebody in the inner circle goes "Mike/Sven let me post a podcast on the feed so I can be an important namefag too!"

They say OK because the person asking is in the inner circle

Said person has nothing interesting to say/do and it's just generic af

See: every comedy bit they've tried to do

TBH that's just anons identifying something non-standard that you have to be around a long while to pick up on.

Remember when The Daily Shoah was complaining about how Duke talks about Israel's treatment of the Palestinians instead of just making shitty song parodies and spouting memes for three hours a week?

tsss what are they sick or sumtin?

my main problem is that Holla Forums (inb4 not one person) will attack people like Duke and whoever for being e-celebs or whatever. I'm convinced it's a shill tactic. At some point we need our own people in the system, and those people should be hard-line NatSoc and kept on track, but not called an e-celeb faggot for just existing. if we have our own guys in Fox or CNN they can't be labelled the same. that's all i'm saying.

I'm not so sure about that. I've seen the same exact post "calling it out" in two different threads, each time calling out the opposite as "reddit spacing." It's a troll.

The song parodies were the only good thing about TRS

Nobody was reading Radix, the Alt-Right blogspot, or Counter-Currents then, and they still aren't no. The media is just pretended Dicky Spencer is some kind of widely respected leader, and TRS seems to have convinced an army of literal autists that that's the case.

Ok dude, sit at home in front of your computer and keep making excuses of why you can't engage. Pathetic. You're basically saying that you Americans aren't capable of doing something real out of fear for FBI despite your first and second amendment. Sad

It's not exactly unlike goons to do that, but nunnadis matters. Just make them address your points and they'll look retarded if they don't.

I've been visting 8pol for since moot decided to implement the cluckpocalypse. This "reddit spacing" witch hunt nonsense is the aberration.

Relatively speaking though, they used to have a relatively small number of podcasts. And now they're just bloating it up with way more bullshit than before.

This seems most likely.

But I just don't get it. How can you fucking put out a show that literally has no theme. What the fuck is Exodus Americanus supposed to be ABOUT?

I've been reading C-C for years tbh

David Duke is a kike.
Hes like the (((white))) supremacist version of the Nigger that says hes Bill Clinton's kid.
Trying to smear by associating himself with a candidate.

These fucking retards think if they cuck for poop dicks then soccer moms will bake them cookies and vote how they want.

They've lost the fucking plot. Been in the basement too long. Watched too many dindu videos on Jewtube and never been in the middle of anything and now equate a fucking podcast with some sort of power. As if fat boy Mike pontificating about his adventures in online libertarianism qualifies him for something.

They just Jew it up for shekels because when you combine these geniuses, they can't pay for gas, beer and hosting hahaha.

I've had "reddit spacing" before reddit was a website. If it came from somewhere, it was high school and university demanding double spacing everywhere. It's also because 8ch's post box is so small, giving me the illusion I've posted a lot more than I really have.

only a faggot like you would

there is nothing good about TRS

I can't believe there are faggots shilling this garbage here. Ok, we go to war.

You aren't even trying, kike.

Prove it faggot.

Is Twitter still a worthwhile front to bother getting involved in?

see what i mean? Duke is a white nationalist and getting called a kike. he's running for senate and says he'll be up there shilling exclusively for whites. if he didn't endorse Trump wouldn't he be a cuck?

Here we go anons. The TRS shills favorite device. Try to humiliate the other poster, demoralize, and pick him up to join the honeypot.

Holy shit you actually sound like a fucking agent you fucking faggot.

ANONS NEVER GIVE UP YOUR ANONYMITY UNTIL YOU KNOW IT'S TIME FOR RaHoWa OR DOTR

They peaked with Shut It Down, tbh.

Nah it was too close to Holla Forums discovering stonetear to be anyone but goons.

"We need a cool name for a podcast"
"How about right wing dank squads"
"No it has to be deep"
"Exodus americanus"
"…genius, now you're my cohost"

Any actual user knows that.

I do it.
If it's a long couple of sentences, I assume the user thought it would be two or three lines and are spacing to make their post more legible.

But if it's something like this?

And you're spacing already?

You can GTFO with ur fagotry tbqfwy.

Like this guy

reminding the autists that may be influenced by TRS shills

Your missing my point entirely but whatever, do nothing then.

I've only ever seen it used to call out people that are obviously new, not from here, or shilling. People do subconsciously format their typing in a way that's familiar to them. Someone from a chan board just plain doesn't typically type that way.

Like this dude here. Does that shit look like a normal Holla Forums post to you? What he's saying is fine, but that is a fucking garbage post and he needs to lurk more, because he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Old school WN groups were subverted by feds and then rendered themselves useless by playing the PR game with jewstream media, thinking it would be a good vehicle for fair press etcetera.

It's the same playbook time and time again, in all things that have the potential of unmasking kikes, any kike. From the old natsoc groups and the kkk to unrelated shit like gamergoy, and now some random kikes on TRS trying to recruit useful idiots. The jew and his subversion never changes

they actually don't like homosexuals and ban fags on the forum.

That's the point.

But apparently this has been exploited as some novel approach for d&c by some group.

They had a community to draw from, they had conferences, they had people commenting and writing and shitposting in some god-forsaken forum. It just wasn't making waves until recently. Some chucklefuck from trs forums could easily make the same mistake and assume these nazi frogs and chan hate groups only appeared in the last year because we had no reason to directly acknowledge each other until now.

Grindr Greg and Millennial Woes both have accounts on the forum. Ryan Faulk probably does too.

Right, I forgot there are people who call Duke an e-celeb
And I know our guys will get into the system by various different tactics
I bet we even have a guy in MSNCB He's probably fired now

Spoken like someone who has, NO IDEA how anything works. You think the power rests with the front man? Have you read anything about anything? Either you're completely stupid or a shill.

Fox and CNN huh? That's your goal is it? KILL YOURSELF. Because as great a coanchor as that faggot Spencer would be with the faggot Copper, it's NEVER going to happen.

Like podcaster Duke being in politics again.

These fucking cunts you see are ENTERTAINERS. Look at Alex Jones you simple fuck and realize, that's the archetype for the rest of these shitbags.

They still publish Faulk's articles.

exactly.
trs is about 50% Holla Forums users, at least and users share the same ideology

this shit is just internet drama

calling out redditor formatting has been a thing as long as Reddit has been around. It's just good hygiene, you can spot a redditor based on his typing style, among many other tells, just like you can spot a shill based on his concern trolling. It's not even unique to imageboards, people call out redditcucks for their distinctly pedantic typing style everywhere, even on fucking Facebook comments.

Care to give a reason why you think a show that's sole reason of existence is to give us facts that back up our identity is a bad thing

I've been here since old Holla Forums and I've always formatted my posts that way. This is retarded.

It's a shitty metric.

kek

NO MORE NEED FOR BROWNCOATS

LET THE NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES COMMENCE

Is anyone else impressed by how much their threads and comments read like your typical normie/liberal discussion, straight out of reddit or leftypol? It's like if you took CTR, and changed some nouns. The syntax and perspective is so similar. What the fuck happened? Daily Shoah and TRS used to be good. Definitely used to be. Obviously this isn't the case anymore. They now speak and act as cuckholds.

They had conferences that nobody went to until Dicky Spencer started paying podcasts to shill for them. I remember Lana from Red Ice was going on and on about how the autists who attended would have the opportunity to meet White women, even though there were about three in attendance.

Most of the Aut-Right is a bluff.

I have Richard Spencer in the crosshairs of my sniper rifle. Through the window I can see he's in bed with Milo.

Should I pull the trigger?

so your point is we need people who aren't in it for the money? you type like a sperg btw :^)

Aha, you've stumbled into one of the things the TRS crowd and some of Holla Forums disagree on.

TRS are PR faggots in overdrive, and think David Duke is doing a disservice to Trump by endorsing him. The media spun on it for a little while, but it only ended up shooting them in the foot when their own viewers laughed it off as nonsense.

Duke may be a gatekeeper, I doubt it though. He's got a colorful portfolio and past.

Holla Forums isn't an entity with opinions that can be generalized. As much as foreign elements may try to define us. We're one of the most multicultural, philosophically and racially diverse communities on the internet, it's fucking hilarious. We'd probably hate each other as much as we do when we respond to each other if we ever met in person.

If there is one thing we can all agree on, tripfaggots/namefags are cancer.

It's a circlejerk thing. If you started a new account right now and started fagging it up, or tied yourself to an existing fag persona, you would be banned. But if you've been part of the club for years, and you write like you've got a mouthful of cum, it's all good fam.

TRS faggots are largely sociopaths hoping to get into the new regime through doing absolutely nothing except compiling content and regurgitating it back to faggots in shitform. It's almost a given that if any were allotted positions of leadership they'd compromise in a heartbeat.

Will be a great day to see all these disillusioned numales and faggots at TRS cry over the betrayal.

Well you fucking faggot of course you liked TRS. Also these threads have been raided by TRS, so of course it sounds like normalfag discourse. TRS was never good, sorry faggot.

How much pr cucking can you really do with a podcast named the daily shoah

I noticed that too. Very reddit-like. Sad.

I think that's just what online discussion devolves into when namefagging is present. People start putting in really corny zingers and shit just to get le reddit gold.

They had David Duke on their fucking show YESTERDAY.

Additionally, Holla Forums is always right, the jews did it, and Marx deserves to be brought back to life and tortured horrendously.

It's all their kikebook trollling.
I hear so much about their normiebook debate group raids that I wish they would do a short 30 min podcast going through them, or at least screencap the good stuff and post them around.
I guess if you stare too long at the normalfag, the normalfag stares back.

That's just embarassing

Normie is just easier than saying "people who don't spend time on or understand imageboards"

I don't make the board culture man. I don't personally have a problem with it, I'm just explaining the reasoning behind it. You may do it and may be the oldest of oldfags, but the fact is that it's an atypical style of formatting. I doubt you actually do it, it's just that some of the more autistic are calling it out when it isn't there.

For example, making new paragraphs isn't Reddit spacing, but I occasionally do see people calling it that. I mean, you didn't do it just then. Reddit spacing would have been:

what does this even mean

Everyone of you fags should read this picture, especially if you are TRS

Hitler only wanted useful idiots.

We don't live in that world anymore.

I mean that there is scientific evidence backing up our beliefs
On why Nogs nog and why Jews Jew for example

funny, because this excerpt was posted on trs yesterday during the discussion about banning IM.

Justify it however you want, you're already exposed.

Interesting. And why is this indicative of reddit? Honestly just asking because I don't post there. Do posts automatically put a gap between every line?

I thought 14/88 triggered them?

And YOU call people PR faggots?? jk user ily

Good. But Hitler didn't and wouldn't have gassed anyone. Unfortunately.

I don't get where you're coming from.

It means that using mythology or crafting mythology is retarded larpfaggotry and that if we want to succeed we should accept and seek genuine truth instead of trying to manufacture it like circlejerk morons.

HANG ALL TRS DEGENERATES. NO SURVIVORS. NO MERCY. HAIL VICTORY

Times have changed we should adopt or perish.

no. trs is very 1488

This.

Because TRS faggots are still in this thread spamming damage control. They fractured the minority support they may have at one point had here and think they'll repair it.

Too bad TRS faggots, it's ogre

This whole alt-right shit always reeked of kikery. The way they subverted 4cucks and how they're desperately trying to subvert us now only shows that they're terrified of us and our message. They want to water us down, and we won't let them.

Always remember: the Jews play both sides.

Sure, we can adopt the alt-right, when they become like us.

I dont fucking care. I enjoy Holla Forums. I enjoy trs.

I think this infighting drama is fucking pathetic.

cont from other thread, reached 751 before posted

To anyone reading this whole thread(s) I suggest you ask yourselves what are the positive and negative effects on this.

At best: They're shilling their content
At worst: They're shilling their content and trying to make us "Alt-Right" with all it's faults

Now, shilling for your content is not necessarily a bad thing - otherwise a big chunk of our threads are gone. It is not in my view relevant whether the content creator is sharing his shit because he thinks the audience will like it, or whether someone else posts it as is often the case with news websites and Molyneux interviews. So long as it's related to us and of good quality, it ought to stand. Not only that, I think it is well that high-quality outside propaganda outlets get their exposure.

For the worst case scenario: I don't think it's possible to make us "Alt-Right". in fact the only thing that could make it so is if we were completely overrun by cuckchan's Holla Forums Part of that is that we are not namefags, while Alt-Right is completely reliant upon them (as is in nature of every movement with constant public outreach).

"Purity-spiraling" is a good thing in this context, as it is virtually impossible when interacting with real people, with actual faults - that you can read of their very faces.
In real life very few of us are this ideal man that we require from each other to be here. For example, very few of us are porn-free as we are - but this doesn't mean that we ought to dwell in degeneracy. Purity-spiraling and a degree of paranoia in our context is useful because it's defense from outside subversion. In outside movements, it's impossible - at least in a degree that we have here - because no one is ideal man.
However, I think that the lack of focus on this aspect from Alt-Right in general is it's fault.

THAT BEING SAID

Be the change you want to see. Do not let them infiltrate you - infiltrate them. I suppose few of us are already doing that. Introduce that aspect into them.
The goal is not to forever remain Holla Forums - the goal is to take over everything else. First the Alt-Right (as they are closest to us), then the Right - and then the world.
Otherwise you will never achieve anything. The left understood this for centuries now - and so should you.

You can go back two years, three years on counter-currents.com and find the same numbers of comments and the same number of article. You can access the old Alt-Right website from Spencer's site. Yeah, it's only really gotten political weight in current year, but that's only because everything's been pumped up like crazy these days. Stop being a child and thinking just because you can't see it, it doesn't exist.

these TRS guys need to come out with a short-list of their beliefs.

so much contradicting info in this thread i don't even know what they are ideologically

They're really not. They're mostly just liberals/libertarians who hate shitskins. They use our fascist imagery/memery, but it's all done ironically.

Also, nobody used the term "1488er" or similar terms until RamZCuck started punching to the right in the hopes of getting off the SPLC's hate list.

That's not really the issue, the issue is that it is clear that TRS is in the business of sowing discord among the ranks of the right.

(((we)))
Fuck off TRS faggot, your gig is up.

Only 8/pol/ is sane

You're not very good at fitting in

No, and that's the thing.

They do it on their own.

I think it has to do with the attention span of a redditor, and for dramatic effect.

They love their tl;dr, so posters with a lot to say tend to piece it up into little bite sized lines.

This habit caries over into normal short posts.

And it adds a bit of weird emphasis.

See how fucking foreign and annoying this shit looks? Can you really blame people for calling this shit out?

You have to give them credit though. They know how to get the goyim to give them loads of sheckels.

Dude nobody's going to stop listening. This is just some long overdue shit-slinging. I still have issues with TRS but if you can't stand talking/listening to people you disagree with on some points, what are you doing on Holla Forums?

Isn't that how it has always been?

Hegelian dialectic.

They're both pro-white genocide.

Homosexuality is racial suicide.

I do that sometimes as well and I'm an oldfag, I guess.

I see.

This has been enlightening.

Thank you for taking the time to explain reddit spacing.

What is this, 1999?

Just keep the namefagging and e-celeb shit out, business as usual. I don't mind when someone posts a TDS/FTN link, this "conflict" is made up.

Didn't they say that the "alt-right" was ripe for division? This is literally nothing. This is what happens when any nameforum fags show up here and try to make a dent.

Pretty much.

Never. Anons and namefags need to remain separate. Oil and water. Each serves a purpose, but they will not mix naturally.

Remember it was the neets who got us here, not fucking Spencer and his gay press conferences

She talked about the alt-right. Are you saying Holla Forums is the alt-right?

Well have to disagree there faggot, dropped your whole argument that you most likely drafted to rein in a few anons to join TRS's side. Fuck off.

Keep reassuring your TRS overlords that's the case, rational anons will realize what your ilk have been up to.

This.

Homosexuals user, all political orientations after that categorization will accomodate for massive loads of cum and taking fat cocks on the regular.

Trips of truth

Greg Johnson, Ryan Faulk, Dicky Spencer, etc. You wouldn't exactly be far off the target by saying that.

Awful lot of fags among the "high ranks" of the "alt right"

everything I see there is full 1488.

pick one, faggot

Can confirm the cancer of merging groups after running an MMO guild for 15 years.

Every time we tried to merge with another guild it was an absolute disaster. You have to build your own brand, with it's unique values.

Picking up the best members after a guild disintegrated tended to work out well though as long as they were relatively few in number..

True, and nice trips, but if they became like us they would be anonymous. They never will become like us though, so don't fret.

The problem is that while we don't see ourselves as Alt-Right our enemies do

When somebody starts using an individual's appearance as qualifying criteria for their ideas, you're dealing with either a very intellectually shallow person, or somebody who has an active disinterest in such an exchange.

People like that, whether they're too stupid to elevate their reasoning or whether it's because they have some intense gollum-tier political fetish and need to defend it at all costs are inherently fucked in the head. Both are prone to creating circle jerk spaces for them to protect their lack of intelligence from others or their personal fetishes.

Yeah. Looking back it's funny but depressing how much they'd yell about not being jews. What they're doing now is all very hypocritical of what they'd say in their earlier podcasts. "No enemies in right. Don't let liberals be your moral judge. Be openly and freely racist." Etc. Now they're doing pretty much the opposite of all that, and just about anything else they used to declare early on. Saying they need to shill us, change our perspective, and not make them look bad. Fucking shit.

3/10

That's not a problem at all. Being misidentified by your opponents is an advantage.

If you don't understand internet tribalism you don't understand chan culture.

1.)being gay is implicitly white
2.)national socialism will work
3.)they are intellectual
4.)people actually take them seriously

This is basically why these aforementioned niche groups will never individually or collectively find power.

It is the impressionable lowest common denominator who ultimately determines the course of a nation's political future, and it always will.

They spend about an hour on meme drops per week. I don't think they pretend that.

How is that a problem though. It's just a label. Substance > label.

You don't understand the power of identity do you?

I love The Right Stuff

and I'm here to ruin your message board :D

This isn't just a simple matter of someone posting a TRS topic. There have been multiple threads where they make plans to shill for TRS. They even remind each other that Holla Forums has board IDs. And then when they get found out, the mods freak out and tell everyone to stop bumping the threads. Then they do damage control and finally delete all traces of the threads.

And this is right on the heels of the TRS higherups killing off one of their best podcasts because they don't personally like one of the show's guests that week. So they kill off the entire show and ban them all. And they start banning anyone who even dares talk about the rampant homofaggotry going on among their inner circle.

Fash the nation..

Egotism.

They think they're a movement on the scale of the 1960s hippies just waiting to get the numbers break through into the political mainstream. Even if they're only at 20k/week. An endemic symptom of namefaggotry is thinking that you're a lot more powerful than you really are for getting more upboats than the other namefags.

ex dee

Is a news program. You could accuse Rebel Yell, DD and KK of being intellectual or pseudointellectual (like Manifest Destiny), though.

Because that label holds power because of the perception of the majority of people.

That's like saying

"I don't believe in white privilege even though I live in a neighborhood full of dindus, it's not a problem."

It is a fucking problem because you're in the minority.

TRS did, they're who started it.

she mentioned the alt-right tho. and alex jones. we aren't either of those. we are pepe, tho.

Hitler figured that out years ago, too haha

you don't think national socialism will work?

It's not about labeling anymore, this is an outright attempt of changing our narrative.

They label you, and then attack the label while onlookers listen.
They don't even have to respond to your arguments. It's like labeling you "evil".

This is why nobody takes /freech/ seriously.

I guess on introspection I guess it ain't but that said if we're given more of a platform, ableit as an evil boogeyman and we're given a label people coming here will see us as said label and ruin board quality
But I guess it's too late for

Ebin

500 Posts TRS until you're fucked beyond repair and won't get those click-shekels anymore

Shouldn't have tried shilling on the former internet hate machine you fucking faggots. Better kick your damage repair into overdrive start spamming your shit forum to get the numales over here you fucking cancer.

Like a dozen or so comments? That isn't all that impressive.

It's the same shit that always happens.

Namefag gets a whiff of attention. All principles then get thrown aside in the hopes of attracting more positive attention and/or getting rid of criticism from leftist jews.

Example: Ramzpaul

Are good for political coverage. There is nothing intellectual about them. They aren't discussing Hegel or Marx, They aren't explaining Althusser or Levi-Strauss.

Don't forget partial-kike Robert Stark, who did podcasts on Counter-Currents. He was one of the only people calling themselves "Alt-Right" until TRS adopted it a year or so ago.

Why would we want people to think that Holla Forums isn't evil?

this has actually been fun because while the differences between trs and Holla Forums are obvious, the goals are the same. Maybe someday we'll be able to kiss and make up…

Honestly this drama is just an excuse to stay awake until the wikileaks drop.

You should read the rest of it.

There is in effect no difference in
and

The former is objectively better so long as it's good content, as you can even influence the creator. But you're a bitch for one and sucker for the other.

But they can't. Holla Forums is a virtual movement, as long as the substance is there they can't change our narrative.

Yea well no shit. Racist, nazi, holocaust denier… etc. It's what they do.

How do I make a forum account to shitpost smug anime copypastas there?

To be clear, Robert Stark is a homosexual.

fug I've been found out

TRS is good goys, just needs to recognize we are fundamentally incompatible with non-chan-based cultures

Invite only. And TRS are lurking the threads so anyone who was invited would be b& asap

It's invite-only. And youll just get banned

Suck Spencer's dick, get raped by Phalanx members, or just livestream your asshole getting bleached while shoving a dildo in it.

That's great and all, but it would be really swell if they'd stop playing their shilling and salty d&c games when we don't play along.

She literally quoted Holla Forums posts though.

Wow, I honestly didn't think they could get any gayer short of running a pride parade.

No, she quoted Kikebart headlines.

I wouldn't say "incompatible" is the right word, but we each serve our purpose. TRS needs to learn its fucking place. They seem to think that they're the man behind the curtain and that we're just their footsoldiers or something.

Invite only. I'd give you an invite, but I guarantee you I'd get banned for doing so at this time

Its hilarious you faggots keep bragging about how this movement needs to be pure and all nonsense, but remember this without the namefags Trump would have not gotten this far he would have ended up just like Ron Paul.

ITT: Dumbasses who think they can win elections through online movements by being anons

It's TRS with the problem, who stopped being relevant and associated with Holla Forums by being a bunch of notoriety obsessed PR fags.

Next they'll charge you a 10bux d'nation to join

Want to play a fun game? Go to Counter-Currents Radio and scroll through. You'll see nearly every interview Johnson does is with a young, fit 20 something guy.

Be more obvious, Greggie.

3 threads in one night is probably sending that message.

It may not be quints but its honest

i didn't know they pandered to homos/kikes. when did this happen?

Don't give them ideas.

wew lad

Yeah, well comments are a low aggregate of views. The media has definitely made them all cocky, which has lead to all the issues I've talked about.

I disagree, that would be true in fat years. But we're heading for a time when people will look to strength. Just like in Wiemar Germany.

But this also shows an opportunity. This alt-right bullshit was like one of these mass recruit guilds. They let everyone in and are a laughing stock for it. They inevitably fall apart and the best members are picked up by the best guilds on the server or form a new elite group.

Their failure serves a purpose. Masses get to see what it's like to play the game without having any pressure to be good. The few that carried the many gain experience.

This sort of shit is why we're still going to need to kill faggots and subversives.

TOP KEK

What namefag does trump owe his success too, jej

You're shit at social engineering.

Kek beat me to it.

How can they even grow their alt-right movement based on an invite only system? How does a full natsoc autist with no friends join up?

These guys are fucking retarded, their forum is basically a leftist safespace for tards and homosexuals.

The TRS Expeditionary Force has been public that it has been promoting its content here, I don't know why you're surprised or even bothered. They make largely good content and the vast majority of their members are Holla Forumsacks.

Yes Ghoul is shit
Yes GRIDS Greg is shit but hes only on any programming 1/8 times.
Yes sometimes Mike Enoch drones on about shit he doesn't know anything about and Sven doesn't stop him.

But overall its a good podcast network, I don't really like forums because of mod worship faggotry but I can see that the mods of this board are starting to become attention whoring faggots too. Speaking of which

Yes we can do far more to spread propaganda than your 3 hour long podcasts that nobody fucking listens to.

Yes because literal fags like Milo contributed immensely to Trump's campaign, right?
Go suck a dick.

Glad more of you faggots made it, you'll never get shilled here again. Enjoy your loss of click-shekels.

SHILLS BTFO
ALT-KIKE BTFO
SEKRIT CLUBS BTFO
also GTFO our sekritclub TRSfaggots
NON-FIGURATIVE FAGS BTFO
FAG ENABLERS BTFO
NORMALFAGS BTFO
DENIERS OF THE MEME BTFO

Wait, is Grindr Greg an open secret or has he actually officially come out?

I mean, either way it's fucking obvious. I knew he was a fanook first time I heard him on TDS just from his voice and an off-hand comment along the lines of "and I'll never have any children"

Gas yourself normie.

this is the hangout spot of the alt-right yes? i saw you guys meme'd that hillary sherrif star xD

Hitler was a garbage non-domestic leader, didn't listen to any of his generals or advisors.

TRS fags talking about milo. Absolutely disgusting.

Hello retard.

This is a joke, right?

REMINDER: TRS HAS ENSURED THEY ARE SENDING THEIR FAGGOT LEADERS TO THIS THREAD ON DAMAGE CONTROL. ALL PRO TRS POSTS ARE LIKELY THESE FAGGOTS

Indeed, alt-kike is finally getting buttfucked due to their own subversive elements.

You might accuse me of click baiting, but you should listen.
I've never heard any of these guys before but I just checked it out to see what the drama was about.
Only the first part is about sodomy, the rest is a great discussion about the direction that right wing politics needs to take to achieve victory.
Turns out this Natt guy is fucking based, advocating strong uncompromising nationalism and basically telling the alt-right that they're a bunch of direction less faggots circle-jerking on the internet.
The fact that TRS banned this episode makes me very suspicious of their intentions.

Post the dates on that post faggot

ask me how I know you're a goon

Somebody compile those into a single image.

To be fair, those are disqus comments. Not the forum. Any antifa faggot could go shit those up

Hi. I'm Riley and I'm probably jewish.

you're digging your own grave with every post like this, TRSIDF

So far this has just been banter.

When they start pretending to be normalfags and astroturfing their ideologies and mass shaming those that disagree those that disagree, then it will be division and shilling.

#2 is true. It will work. It's inevitable, as it was designed from the ground up by observing nature and its natural order. At least in the form the Third Reich was trying to achieve. Other forms of National Socialism may not obtain the same momentum given the possible lack of genius that the Third Reich was blessed with.

Holla Forums is the search for truth. You can call history evil all you want, watch how much it doesn't care. And neither will we.

Trump was never going to end up like Ron Paul because he had far too much clout, and media connections in comparison with Ron Paul.

Trying to compare their charisma is like trying to compare a rich Persian rug with a wet blanket that's been used as a small dogs bedding for twelve years.

You've accomplished what exactly? Publicity within your own small collection of circles?

What has /pol done? We've created ideas and spread them anonymously across numerous different forms of media. They were catchy and caught on, and suddenly they took a life of their own. Such is the will of people, it is unpredictable to the unenlightened.

You may have acted as windwheels for the ideas, but don't lay claim to more than what you've actually accomplished. That only makes you appear all the more out of place. And stupid

Yeah, using cherry picked shit from nobodies would be like accusing Holla Forums of shit by cherrypicking from their shills. They've already made enough REAL mistakes without us having to comb through everything for the slightest ideological impurity, given that they're plain as day on thier face.

OH BOY THREE THREADS WITH MODERATOR APPROVED™ SHITPOSTING OH BOY

I'm not telling you to go anywhere, what about
do you not understand?

Well I'm glad you came to that conclusion but I'd rather not listen to shitty content promoted by former or current members of TRS.

KEEP TRYING TRS, ANONS WERE MADE FOR SPOTTING AND ELIMINATING SHILLS

Fuck off TRSidf you tried to shill here to get more shekels and now the gig is up.

Its on blog posts and in the content of their podcasts regularly. How exactly do you think podcast communities grow?

that's facebook

how do you know that's TRS? looks like milo fanboys to me

Disregard, here it is.

Shill Detecting and Eliminating Eye lasers confirmed

They're from Ghoul's kikebook meme page.

he has what, 74k likes? TRS isn't that big

I bet you think he gassed the kikes too.

Theres a reason why these posts you repost have either zero or negative upvotes.

I usually don't talk shit about reddit spacing, but your formatting is just plain nasty.

He more or less came out around march apparently, but he avoids the topic whenever possible, half-feigning hetrosexuality in order to defend homosexuality. The mark of a coward, clear as day.

He's great. He does The Alcoholocaust Extravaganza
soundcloud.com/user-636570724/the-nattcast-2016-alcoholocaust-extravaganza-ep-1

b-but Milo isn't practicing!

Your thread was low-energy b8 and I'm glad you're triggered.

You know how I know Greg's gay?

This is why we don't like you faggots.

Because he keeps writing articles about it?

Altkikes growth has reached its maximum, now they have to shill. Bunch of fags they are. They need to fuck off back to their invite only fourm.

Because you have an IQ above the double digits?

ALL NAMEFAGS MUST BE EXTERMINATED
NO COMPROMISE

These morons just don't get it. Don't fucking call yourselves the 'alt-right', it's just 'right'. Do the neocons call themselves neocons? No, they call themselves conservatives even though they sure as hell aren't and neoconservatism is antithetical to conservatism at its core.

Its not double line spaced its single line, I've never posted on reddit.

I did attack the words
Hitler would have gassed anybody who challenged him on a shit decision.

He should have withdrew from Stalingrad and took Moscow

TRS IS A BOARD OF PEACE

Socialim is stupid, please stop pretending like it is a good idea.

TRS is a board of fags

That's actually complete bullshit. You're thinking of Stalin who was infamous for taking advice exactly one time.
The only reason Operation Barbossa turned out the way it did, was because Hitler got sick and his general REVISED Hitler's encirclement strategy, which would have cut off the Soviets Supply lines entirely.
Instead they opted for a direct push into Stalins defenses which ended in a bitter frozen winter against a Soviet Army that had nowhere to go but up with billions in allied aid.

Anyone who seriously goes under the label of "alt-right" is a useful idiot to that strawman. Hitler didn't want useful idiots, he wanted German National Socialists, fanatical and true to themselves because that's the kind of fervour it takes to get and to maintain a nation of the highest culture. Useful idiots are expendable to their masters and traitors to us. That's because we don't want useful idiots (unless they're enemies whose actions unknowingly work in our favour) because our goal is to elevate our people, not put them down; Communists will not only create useful idiots but they will line them up and shoot them once their usefulness has run its course. The "Alt-Right (tm)" will suffer the useful idiot fate.

Identity politics are a favourite tool of the left, hence all these various forms of pride/acceptance (fat, gay, woman, etc.); it's a precursor of Bolshevism. How often do you see Dicky Spencer and the like go on about "white identity"? How hard is it to look in the fucking mirror that you need to make conventions and shit over it? Give me a break. The fact it's totally infiltrated by aforementioned elements a la the progressive stack is just icing on the cake. Soon it will be a big party of all the Cultural Marxist cancer, except mostly white this time. Yeah, right, that will work I'm sure.

Well, it's not uncommon for a lot of people needing to learn things the hard way. 90% of the white world is probably going to have to.

go back to cantwell

I can just tell you're a faggot, I'm sorry.

You Uncle Adolf LARPers are all the same.

That's exactly what set off my kike alarm about people declaring they're alt-right. Especially now that the GOP is basically dead. "Alt" to what? The "alt-right" people buy into the establishment and system so fucking much, yet that should be opposed to what you think their ideology would be. They're entirely buying in to what they left says, defines, and constraints about them. It's always been a bunch of bullshit.

You didn't attack the words you said he was a garbage leader who didn't take advice. You didn't listen to the merit of his argument in the pic, because you are a cookie-cutter namefaggot who doesn't understand logos.

KEK, I thought alt-kikers were supposed to be redpilled? You are shit at this, tbh m8. GTFO and gas yourself.

Not one step back is a fucking child tier military strategy that has never worked

Not an argument

Don't you read Counter-Currents? Greg says the Holocaust happened because Mark Weber says so, and that's good enough for me.

There were gas chambers for clothing. Delousing chambers for people in which they go to shower off before entering the camp. That didn't make for good fiction though.

Ach Koti.

Did you read your own image?

Then I'm done with TRS and shifting my attention toward IM, even though they don't have the volume of content that TRS does.

This is about ideological views.

If you're shilling a big tent philosophy, acceptance of faggots and "strategic cucking on the JQ", then I have absolutely no interest in you.
You are nothing but the equivalent of Reagan Democrats, and I'd rather not share a tent with you, not share any sort of movement with you, because you are weak, and you do not want what I want.

The lolberg LARPers have to go.

You wanna know how I know you're not from around here?

Then Moscow would have been Stalingrad instead of Stalingrad. Germany was not going to overcome the Soviet Union at that point due to the delay Italy caused for Operation Barbarossa. The schedule was too tight and Italy fucked it all up for everyone. It doesn't help that you have the US and UK sending hundreds of millions of dollars in food, ammo, tanks, planes, boots and even ENTIRE FACTORIES. It's also quite novel to sit in your arm chair with the benefit of hindsight and say he should have done this or that.

WEW
This is why namefagging accomplishes nothing, everyone is busy starting drama instead of getting shit done. No one outperforms us and they know it. Holla Forums made this movement and Holla Forums is this movement; no dramaqueen powerhungry fucks are going to mess it up for us now.

Also here the sacred cow playing paddycakes with the dangerous acronym
images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwNzEsOgyAQANC7cACYDzMjvYwhatBGxQhdNb173b7F-7rPvbuXW3u_2iuEeWtTvWffer1zWXyptexLvrbmp3qE3Hue1mM5ewuEyiAEDCzKYiiBmJQIHyNGQhQKGGNUZBgRdEiaUjIzNRmNGBTgGVRksMjG4-nfV3G_P4ZfKbw.jmfHS2qpIi7x8h0UwkN69cLoNmk

Do you want to know how I know you didn't read my file names?

Yeah but it's fun to bant with retards who don't get it.

you know you can use more than one site at a time right?

You can imply the earth is flat all you want, Rosenberg explains the dangers of anarcho-capitalism quite well. Its unmitigated need for the growth of cities leads to the tumors that have now become Marxist cancer.

Thanks for proving my point.

Yes, just because the OP of the image was fallible, doesn't relate to what Hitler actually did or said you dumbfuck. See, if you were user you would be able to tell what parts to pay attention to in the argument, and which to ignore, but you can't because you are a namefaggot normie. You really don't even understand what was the point of the image. Pathetic.

Stalingrad had overall worse terrain than a Moscow invasion, and even if they just up and left Stalingrad the city would have remained crippled and unable to launch a counteroffensive during the fall, If he crippled both of their major cities and cut the supply lines between them all he'd have to do is last until 1943 and the Soviets would have to withdraw from the Japanese front allowing Japan to win at Midway.

This isn't a movement - a movement is little more than a particularly dank meme.

We are the ones who employ memes to alter reality.

These TRS fags are nothing more than rent-seeking lolbergs - they want, by their own claims, to make/become "racist facebook".

That should have been a huge red flag right from the start, what the fuck was I thinking…

It's not an argument, it's a judge of character based on your faggy typing. It's clear you from your posting style that you don't fit in here, and that you're a faggot. The fact that you didn't get the picture when someone was talking shit is proof that you're not acclimated. Go to Holla Forums or something, try to actually understand the imageboard experience.

TRS is not one entity, the mods seem to be against it and the people who do it have very few upboats.

I agree, though. They shouldn't be doing this.
There are quite a few people who are regulars to both sites, and when something big is happening an actual crosspost of news is the way to go.

Bad form on the guys who did this.

You have to know, though, that TRS itself is plagued with shills and other misfits.
There is no animosity between the sites, I don't think.
At least from TRS.

Hitler's plan WAS to cut off their supplies.
His generals revised it when he was incapacitated from sickness.

Plagued with shills and misfits, despite being invite only. Or because of it?

Nice find.

Uploaded for exposure.

AnCaps aren't our allies, Rothbard belonged in an oven, and Pinochet was a kike puppet.

Yeah nah, you're a cunt. Why don't you go look up the Volga on a map and take a good hard look at what southern territory would have been cut off had Stalingrad been taken.
Pro-tip: The Caucuses, you know, the SU's main oil supply besides America?
Stick to your day job.

But he couldn't take it, and wouldn't retreat, so he lost because he allowed Stalin to choke him with bodies.

And yet, its far less easy-entry than here, let alone if one plans to stick around for any length of time.
These people engage in the most blatant of namefaggotry, and yet they're STILL rife with utter shit.
Suggests they don't have any concept of quality control - and judging by some of this 'big tent' rhetoric I've seen from their direction, I think we know why.

I have been browsing Holla Forums a long while.
I've been browsing TRS a long while too, though their forum was always too gay for my tastes (and my sole experience with it in the earlier forms set off some alarm bells as regards the community, which I ignored at the time… foolishly).

And I tell you this:
The position that TRS appears, at present, to be moving to take will, without question, put TRS and 8/pol/ at odds.

That doesn't surprise me in the least, and may well be true - but 8/pol/ tends to lean much more heavily into the Iron March realm, and if TRS is putting itself at odds with Iron March, I wager its inevitable that they will see 8/pol/ turn against them, hard.

Just my 2 cents on that one.

I doubt it.

Socialism is no different than a welfare state.

that's what make this so funny. the true story goes like this:

Weep for those who will never see the light of dubs.

Praise Kek.

hoo boy, someone read encyclopedia dramatica and thinks he's hot shit

I always thought the altistic-right stuff was iffy, but this shit just confirms it. We're not interested in being controlled by some cabal of homo faggots, fuck off.

Stop ignoring my posts you disingenuous faggot.
You're just being a contrarian at this point.

They could have won if Paulus wasn't a little bitch. The soviets didn't have an unlimited amount of bodies, they were damn close to breaking themselves.

Blah blah blah

The most boring shit about chans has always been accusations of newfaggotry and it never ends

Why do we have to pick either Iron march or TRS?

Fuck all namefags.

whoops meant for

Fucking newfags.

Praise Kek.

Oh I know, and I'm not entirely anti-TRS, the podcasts are good and they bring in people but the forums get retarded and are filled with "ironic memers" who think this is an ebin maymay and a big prank. But Holla Forums has always been 100% dead fucking serious, we just made memes and funny shit and people took them and ran with them, as has always happened with the chans.

Can't independently verify

Wew lad

There is also a lot of e-celeb drama going on, every now and then.
With moles feeding posts to the opposition and co.

I don't trust anything that looks even remotely like a warpath between the sites.

There is no reason for that.
It is well known that Holla Forums isn't the alt-right, and "power struggling" for leadership is pretty pointless since neither sites are normie friendly or *truly* connected by the mainstream to the movement.

E-celebs are cancer in my eyes, anyway.
They will always be rent seeking and it annoys me.
That said, I do like some TRS productions, but I'm a channer, first and foremost.

A mixture of both. I think the higher ups are trying to work out a solution to that.
They certainly don't seem to happy about pointless fights, often putting in a good word for any "opposition" unless the feud is extraordinarily strong and too energy draining.

I'm definetely one of the more extremist members and I sometimes get a bit peeved at the still prevailing "big tent" ideology, but that's just what they committed themselves to.

Cracking down on homos, grating mongrels and people who want to pull it into blatant left territory has increased a lot, though, which is good.

But yeah, they're working on solutions.
Like creating a sort of newbie oven where new users are confined to.
When they have gotten enough reputation then they can post on the actual forums.

This has the advantage that the mods (and anyone else, I think) can see who upvoted these newbies, which is another step on weeding out moles.

But yeah, I don't think anyone who matters wants a fight. Myself included.
I'm just a regular user, though.

I noticed too late. checked

Because a forty year old man with a wife, children, home and small business is butt blasted by a danish xBOX live troll.

The hosts are the same way. They're pretty much all lolbergs and AnCap who role-play as fascists to be edgy.

I didn't see any of your posts directed at me, sorry m80, don't get all butthurt about it.

Oh, wait… You didn't direct any posts at me you incompetent faggot!
Fuck you!

Bump in response to pics 3 and 4.

I honestly don't get why people defend Richard
I can almost sort of tangentially understand why someone will defend Milo but not Spencer

2 and 3*

He buys people drinks.

nah they aren't lolbergs or AnCap, they just act like retards.

reminder that Holla Forums is national socialist not fascist. we believe in the state serving the people not the people serving the state. intent matters.

Yeah atleast Milo's some what funny to watch.

TRS is in the process of throwing him under the bus because he made promises to people within TRS that if Milo tried any shit he would "destroy him" then he cucked out and ignored Milo trying to define the alt-right, exactly like he said would be the red line for "his destruction" and went on his usually "its okaaaay guys" horseshit. I don't expect him to have many friends at the next NPI conference.

belong in the same hole

So is the faggot shit on the forums just shills or is there fags who believe it
Most of the hosts seem to be anti-homosexuallity except maybe some on TDS and even then I'm sure it's just shitposting
If it ain't shills then it looks like the cause is Poe's law though

We don't!
I'm not saying "8/pol/, you are man now, will you choose lolberg LARPers or hardcore fascists!?", I'm saying that, by virtue of our shared perspectives on many matters, if TRS continues to espouse the stance they are gradually shifting into, specifically their opposition to Iron March, I wager they're simply going to bring about opposition to them on behalf of 8/pol/.

This of it this way: If 8/pol/ is someone who likes memes and fascistic ideology, and has two friends - a larpy lolberg who loves to meme and shitpost, and a hardcore fascist who gives no ideological ground - and one of the two starts attacking the other, specifically in the vein of the things which make 8/pol/ like that other, what do you think is going to happen?
8/pol/ will have to choose a side, and way I see it, I wager this community is more likely to side with IM on these issues than the TRSwaggots.

And let me be clear that I'm not happy about that - I genuinely feel like, well, what Sven described this as: a divorce.
And 8/pol/ is the child who is also the ancestral parent.

These two communities are putting themselves at odds, and simply by virtue of the scenario, sides will have to be chosen.
If one side wins, you'll see a lot of disdain for "stormcucks" and "14/88ers".
If the other wins, you'll see a lot of disdain for "lolberg larpers" and "fag/Jew-lovers".
Which of those two scenarios seems more likely, given the context of 8/pol/?
I rest my case.

He replied to teh wrong person and even mentioned it lol. Fuck outta here. Go back to the TRS cuckshed, faggot.
im just busting ur balls bb. gotta kill time til the leaks

What

The

Fuck

Is

With

Formatting

Nazies

Latly.

I've browsed Holla Forums for years now and I've always done that sort of line division. In fact I do it for my degree because that's how law lecturers like it. They like the space between lines because it's easier to read.

Formatting shills are doing nothing but distracting the threads and should be banned. You're really fucking irritating now.

They should purge ReactionaryTree as well, just for having an annoying voice and for being Spencer's buttboy.

He apologized after being a faggot, and I didn't see it til after I'd called him a faggot.
Fuck off, faggot.
We're all gonna make it bro.

Could have fooled me.

Uhoh, you just set off the TRS faggots again :^)

Gets confirmed.

It's been festering for months, but now it's an all out war. You don't declare openly to a bunch of faggots that you're going to infiltrate and shill your shitty content on Holla Forums.

TRS cancer won't answer the obvious.

Gets confirmed they're full of hazardous waste.

Keep listening to their distilation of pure memes and you'll turn into a faggot yourself user.

It's already started faggot

Better choose right now you fucking cunt.

People in the alt-right don't subscribe to Mises, they like Hoppe.

Yeah, pretty much.

Holy shit its true. Hate on Iron March all you want but they caused a group of grown ass successful men with real lives to throw a tantrum with a few photoshop memes and cause them to burn their own forum down.

I'm not choosing anything, but to view securing a future for White children as the priority above all else.

Get with it or get the fuck in the oven.

The invite system was a failure from the get go. Everyone could invite 2 people, instantly, upon sign up. Obviously any single individual or group of individuals could give themselves infinite invites this way.

Probably because we've had waves of Newfags recently straight out of Reddit, and post as if they're still on it
It might not be a problem with the formatting itself Though that itself is debatable but the main people who post in that style

You son of a bitch.

No shit I have a low attention span

It's jokes. They make fun of the fact that people consider 'alt-right' to be Milo, Dicky, Greg, and Ryan Faulk, and because a lot of them are anti-fag Holla Forumsacks, they take it to an extreme. I think it's funny but it triggered the hosts enough to shut the shitposting board down for a while apparently.

y-you too…

It fucking shows too.

Why the fuck are you even here? Kill yourself if you are such a self-admitted untermenschen.

This.

That's how TRS cancer would want you to see it, there were over ten posts in that thread you kike. I assume there were more posts before that the little faggots kept from us. If you're saying the mods of TRS are genuinely good people for banning natsocs and not the worst forms of cancer than just go back. They've already proved themselves to be mega-shills and complicit with kike intervention. I'm done with it. I refuse to consume one more piece of shit media from their partners.

Holla Forums is actually raiding /liberty/ right now, it's pretty funny, like watching crackwhores fight.

Complain about the content then you dumbass.
Fuck me I don't know whose the bigger newfag - the reddit posters or the format nazi.
People have been posting like that here since day one as a matter of habit in their real life activities.

Why the fuck are you still posting faggot? GTFO and gas yourself.

I mean yeah there are the shitposters, but I'm referring to the Spencer Cultists and Spencer himself in particular, sorry if that wasn't apparent

capped

Clearly you have enough attention to argue over a subject you know little about.

the battle is inevitable

Get the fuck out. No, seriously. I'm fucking tired of shits who don't know how to watch/read something important because it's to long

Meh. None of that really follows. How is National Socialism NOT an identity politic?

Don't need to be so salty just because I said why people have a distrust for people who type in a reddit format

Why does Holla Forums think it can do anything right?

My bad, realized what you were talking about after I hit reply.

Can't please everybody.
I haven't been on TRS in a couple of days, though, so I haven't seen the thread.

Ten replies, however? That's not that much.

I haven't said they're genuinely good people, I said that they tend to try and ease fighting.

I'm annoyed at quite a few things, myself, after all.
I just don't think that TRS really wants to fight with Holla Forums, it would be silly.

Because I can say whatever the fuck I want and theres nothing you can do about it haha, you're the type of fags that wish there was a reputation system or some faggot shit.

If the only source for the implication is a 12 hour film I won't bother looking

Lel kill yourself, I'll be here tomorrow and you won't even know its me

Just picked a random lolberg image because the video was posted in another thread.

Why don't you actually study it and find out for yourself?
>>>/pdfs/ will have everything you need.

We just pay their hired security force more than they will and its GG

Oh we'll know.

Yeah, that image about sums it up.

Lolbergs will always think in the realm of rights, while NatSoc/Fash will always think in the realm of duties.

I think the conflict is inevitable, as is its outcome.

I always love it when people underestimate Holla Forums. Here's the irony though, if we're not that influential, why would anyone bother trying to co-opt Holla Forums then to gain influence over it?

I don't want your namefaggot cancer system. I want newfags like you to gas themselves or lurk and learn and elevate themselves, which it seems you aren't capable of.

Bluepilled, kike-infested trash. That is what you are. Go back to where you belong.

What are you, implicitly white?

I think it's a pain in the ass to read. This isn't law school, by the way.
Your formatting is really fucking irritating.

Only the biggest retards here are against the alt-right currently. We need to stand united with any potential ally until Trump is elected. We need to make use of any advantage we can.

You faggots can revert back to your Hitler circlejerk once hes elected and do whatever you want, but if standing together will increase Trump's chances by even 1%, it is necessary, because the alternative is that Hillary gets elected, passes "immigration reform" (amnesty) and your movement is gone forever. If this country takes in 11 million criminal spics, no right wing movement will ever win again. Future elections will be between the Democrat and La Raza Nation parties. You will lose our second amendment rights, followed by your first.

The fact that people here put their petty ideals over the first real victory over globalists in a long time is mind boggling. The faggots who would turn their backs on their white brothers over a few minor almost non-issues deserve white genocide because they preferred to squabble amongst each other instead of standing together to defeat Hillary, Soros, the Bushes etc.

Checked for wisdom ;^)

What the fuck did you watch?

You're from TRS, or else you haven't lurked long enough.

Look into the Reagan Democrats.
Enjoy feeling stupid.

Only with the presence of kikes. Without jews, there'd be no reason for conflict aside from banter until liberals/the left were already out of the way.

You are a bluepilled idiot. Lurk you fucking newfags.

t. untermensch

Saved every post of these pro TRS faggots. Other anons are also likely creating infographics on how to spot a TRS shill. They've got no chance at this point.

As soon as you said Hitler circlejerk you revealed who you really are filthy fucking TRS faggot.

They're pathetic.

You're not actually alt-right if you insult Hitler. Go back to goontown.

Hahahaha maybe you should move to a forum friend

TGSNT (of the first hour I watched of it) is the least comfy movie ever

It's not 12, its closer to 6.
" David Irving explained (below) about the changing of Adolf Hitler's attack plans at the end of the video "The Faking of Adolf Hitler for History [1].

When Germany attacked Russia (June 22, 1941), Adolf Hitler’s attack plans were an immense encirclement movement with one army going towards Leningrad, the other army going towards Caucasus, and meeting behind Moscow. Hitler said the only thing that will bring the Soviet Union down is to depriving Stalin of his resources, his raw materials, and we taking them over and tilting the balance. That will bring the Soviet Union down."

Here's your source you lazy fuck. Now go watch TGSNT so we don't have to spoon feed you again.

No, they aren't pathetic.

They are our brothers, and sisters, and they are lost.

Sad. That's the word I'd use.

Sad.

We're not directly influential but we're one of the few voices that are different from the narrative, so our words domino down, getting weaker as each domino falls but still having some of our ideas diluted down, and we keep on pushing the domino harder

>To stand together we must all come together under our totally flawless big tent and big forum uuuu

What I really think is going on with them is, they think having the help of fags to get a wall and remove shitskins is worth it for them to ignore their degeneracy. I think all fags need to be gassed but I'll admit the people I've only recently learned were fags are also people I thought did some good work. I believe they'd rather stick their head in the sand as long as they keep it in the closet.

I know this may sound like shilling sticking up for them but they are not as bad as the Milo people that are the purest of cancer saying shit like "the true Alt-right is pro gay and Jew" "stormfags get out". Spencer defends these people. He's so delusional thinking he'll make some grand fuckhuge coalition party and create some eruoempire with him in charge because he alone had the vision to lead us poor plebs. Also, to a more realistic degree I think he's always been enamored with the idea of fancy cocktail parties in DC, networking for cash and favors, the same shit all the elites get addicted to and then sell us out. If he's not a gay, he knows full well the halls of power are full of them and I'm sure their parties are just FABULOUS

I'm not going to feel pity for these blatant TRS shills that are consistently denigrating us and acting like they aren't doing it for malicious reasons. Maybe some of the autists are lost in there, but if they can't see the light they deserve to stay in the darkness of Spencer's asshole.

of course they are allies until kikes and marxists are purged. but then it becomes about ideal versus real. ancaps/libertarians are so idealistic that they leave room for the cancer to reemerge. national socialists face reality head on and do what is necessary while the lolbergs are too afraid of blackening their souls.

It's good to be the king.

This.

The higher ups (well, one of them) of TRS state that they don't want a NS safespace and that "feeling annoyed at someone who bashes it" is a bad ground on banning anyone.

But they banned the guy in the end, anyway.

Simply because those kind of people ultimately end up sapping the energy of everyone else, anyway.
Because people who can't accept old uncle
Adolf, or at least not get mad at Hitlerposting, usually has a bad mindset that spans to more than just "hating Hitler circlejerks".

They thread on many toes and get shown the door in the end.

This, sadly.
You must be very, very careful in such actions.

Ironically, Hitler showed us the danger of making a temporary ally which might turn on you in an unexpected and deadly fashion at a later date, to great detriment.
So did Reagan.

He who is your ally today, you ought be able to call an ally tomorrow.
If you can't, then they aren't really an ally at all - and letting them get too close, too comfy, can have serious rammifications down the road.

why do they even exist? for what purpose?

I get this vibe about him too, fucking Nixon was right

ctrl + f "david irving"
LOOK AT IT
Stop spreading your own personal head canon you useful idiot.

no, they don't want to fight us. they claim to never punch to the right, but they're attempting to moderate our views–in essence, punching to the right

They're doublethinking and it shows. These post-lolbergs will have to come to us, because we're not moving. If they need a little bit of fear to keep them in check, then we will provide it

you guys are fucking autistic. I'm a part of the TRS forums (not TRSEF) and I'm open about it, I don't know what theyre getting up to in that TRSEF sub forum, but if you're complaining about some dudes who are promoting shit on a forum, you need to kill yourself

I would not ask you to pity them.
Only to remember that many of them are decent White men, if simply… confused.

No White man deserves the darkness of Spencer's asshole - and it is our aim, nay, our duty, to drag them out, if able, no matter how loudly they kick and scream.

… And shitposting them into the ground works to that effect, in my experience.

Carry on trooper.

Fags are good for changing the minds of moderates and normalfags. If you have some queer like Milo wringing his hands and saying "i'm scared of kebabs, kick them out", moderates take notice.
The implied threat is that if we use them to remove kebab, we'll start having to kick out anything that gays don't like, but I'm an optimist. I think we can use fags and then throw them to the gutter like so many toxbears have before.
On the other hand, moderates can be convinced without the help of gays, and relying on them might just hurt us in the long run.

You absolutely can, but it helps if you do so from a position of knowledge and not one of complete and utter ignorance like you are trying to do. Just a little protip.

you obviously haven't read the threads, friendo

fill me in then

Quotes from articles about Milo's "Twinks for Trump" event that mentioned Spencer:

>An exhilarated Richard Spencer, a leading white nationalist who coined the term “alt-right,” introduced himself to me just as Milo began to speak. “This is the alt-right convention! We were really absent in 2012; we have a big presence here, in a way we never had before.”
thenation.com/article/islamophobes-white-supremacists-and-gays-for-trump-the-alt-right-arrives-at-the-rnc/

>Nearby, Richard Spencer was thoroughly enjoying himself. Spencer — another formerly mainstream conservative who developed into a white nationalist and now runs a think tank called the National Policy Institute — said he had a credential for the convention but wouldn’t say how he’d gotten it, only saying he has “friends in high places.”
buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/at-gays-for-trump-party-the-former-fringe-celebrates-trumps?utm_term=.xl19Yj608#.aqA43PQ7d

Exactly.

READ YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT

David Irving explained (below) about the changing of Adolf Hitler's attack plans at the end of the video "The Faking of Adolf Hitler for History [1].

When Germany attacked Russia (June 22, 1941), Adolf Hitler’s attack plans were an immense encirclement movement with one army going towards Leningrad, the other army going towards Caucasus, and meeting behind Moscow. Hitler said the only thing that will bring the Soviet Union down is to depriving Stalin of his resources, his raw materials, and we taking them over and tilting the balance. That will bring the Soviet Union down.

Unlike Adolf Hitler's plans, the General Staff preferred the old fashioned way of full frontal assault on the enemy capital.

But Adolf Hitler’s attack plans were changed by General Staff when he became severely sick with dysentery.

In the middle of August 1941, Hitler suddenly became severely sick with dysentery. Hitler was debilitated for 2 weeks. So he was unable to take part in any of the war conferences and unable to stand up to general staff.

During these 2 weeks when Hitler was severely sick, General staff completely changed his plans. General Staff recast the whole of these strategies on the eastern front by pulling armies away from North and Southern fronts of this attack which Hitler had devised and throwing into a frontal assault on Moscow with the result of none of these operations succeeded before the winter set in.

David Irving also points out that this was the real cause of Hitler’s real misfortune.

In this same speech, David Irving also reveals that Germany weren't able to attack Russia before June 22, 1941 even if they wanted to.

David Irving - "General Guderian said under interrogation that as things turned out, the waterways and rivers along the frontierline along the frontline area were flooded until mid June 1941. So they couldn't have launched the attack on Russia anyway even if they wanted to in May."

YOU ASKED FOR IT NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE IT.
FUCKING PATHETIC.

sure, okay, totally my dude

Sure thing CTR!

TRS, with a wide range of podcast and a large audience, calls themselves alt-right. In doing so they are claiming the term. This is a good thing! TRS is pro-White, anti-kike and anti-degeneracy. By claiming the term they are keeping the kikes out.

I am not a forum member so all this drama is hearsay to me. If they are trying to promote/shill their site and podcasts on Holla Forums then I cannot be bothered by that. I`m sure many user`s would enjoy hearing atleast some of the podcasts.
The latest Darwin Digest about faggots was rather interesting.

Taking TRS forum drama to Holla Forums serves no purpose. Criticize all you want, but full out attacking TRS is doing the kikes work.

OP has an archive of both previous threads you lazy cunt.

I'm not from TRS and I've been promoting pro-white causes since you retards were in diapers.

No one gives a shit about Reagan Democrats, this isn't America from 30 years ago. Our demographics have changed. A full sweep is impossible, even for Trump.

This nation isn't even 70% white anymore, many whites are cucked and Marxist domination is at an all-time high. A big reason for Trump's success is due to right-wing internet activism from all kinds of right leaning sites, not just these. Any sort of infighting is by definition, a loss for us. I'm convinced that many people behind this bitch ass right wing drama are CTR shills driving a wedge and waging a massive divide and conquer campaign. We have no leaders and they knowing that they can't defeat a decentralized enemy, know that they can prey on low IQ hardcore ideologues to turn them against other right-wingers who aren't as committed towards certain ideals.

I don't give a shit what you do on November 9th, but if you're still posting this stupid D&C shit before Nov 8th, you're as anti-white as the Marxists pushing this in the first place.

:^)
pls include my posts.

Read the threads you cancerous faggots, all relevant info is here but instead you want to be spoonfed like the TRS baby you are.

Okay give me an invite to TRS :^)

no thanks im fine just shitposting on my semiprivate altright forum
have fun

Not everyone's going to be a Holla Forumsack or fit in on an imageboard, and normally that's fine. But by suckling from our teat whilst refusing to even acknowledge actual fascism, and by trying to come over here and fuck our shit up, they made this a boundary act. We're oil and water, and by doing that they added blood to the mix.

I'm not your hip california surfer friend faggot.

We caught them in the act, we have screenshots we have real shilling from their cancerous members in the past three threads. You're fucked faggot.

"they" is just one retarded faggot who got slapped down

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

That's some wishful thinking right there.

Anyhow, if they pull this shit again they should be considered a legitimate target. This isn't important right now but after the election the outsiders that keep posting threads about the so-called alt-right will need to be taken care of.

Critique is not the same as "HAHAHA FUCKING NATSOC SHITHEADS KEEP ON WORSHIPPING YOUR ONE TESTICLE FAILURE OF A LEADER!"

An extreme example, but yeah, there is a difference between pointing out flaws and plain old bashing.

They don't happen very often, but you get threads on Holla Forums every once in a while where the premise is something like:
"You travel back in time and can help Adolf Hitler with something, what do you do?"

And you get all sorts of answers. Usually cryptography related, advising to turn down the Japs for starting shit with the USA, and so forth.

Blind worship is dumb, but rejecting Hitler based on "being Hitler" is dumb, too.

Yeah, I'm against meddling of all kind, really.
I like TRS well enough, but Holla Forums is my home.
I don't want Holla Forums to become TRS or TRS become Holla Forums.
Unix philosophy (as watered down as it is nowadays) is my kinda thing.
Do one thing and do it well. Don't mush shit up.

There's no second chances, it's been a gradual decline for the alt kike ever since they started excluding natsocs. I don't know about other anons, but I'm not giving them another chance after their actions.

God you're dim… I'll carry the spoon for you, this time.

The Reagan Democrats were a foundational column of what you today call "cuckservativism" - they were the Democrats who came over to Reagan, and thus shifted themselves into the position of 'Republicans'… And by doing so, by welcoming and accepting these faux-'converts', they were given entry… And turned the Republican party into a total cuckservative shitshow.

So, yes, people SHOULD, and DO, care about the Reagan Democrats, because they taught us a lesson - do not welcome others into your fold without hesitancy and a fair measure of quality control.

Your entire worthless shitpost amounts to you crying over the fact that we aren't welcoming the next Reagan Democrat equivalent, and are offering disdain to those that are welcoming such, because we recognize the hazard where they do not.
Your big-tent rhetoric will only lead you to subversion, degeneration and destruction.
Mark my words.

Yeah that same argument has been presented in these threads since the first post. We have multiple screenshots if you want to go ahead and look through the thread faggot.

The fact they welcome Kikes in the first place is a problem even without the current happening.

Infighting is bad, but chans have forged a kind of camaraderie by constantly calling each other faggots and tearing down each other's viewpoints. It sharpens us, thickens our skin, and refines our arguments.
If other groups can't handle being made fun of and challenged, they should stay away from chans because that's what we do all day every day.By all means, stay in your faggy hugbox, but don't come here expecting friendly campfire rounds of goombaya.

Am I the only one who smells sinead in this? Whon else would want TRS and Holla Forums fighting? Especially since she got BTFO by both sites.

Only through struggle can strength be acquired.

As soon as things get too comfy, the weakness creeps in.

Okay so now we know for certain that it's TRS faggots pushing this retarded "being natsoc and fascist is hurting Trump's chances, so just lay down and be a good milo supporting goy" meme.

we're not turning our back on whites you retard, we just aren't embracing some cucked label. we are simply right.

Irregardless of however many niggers it was, it's the thing that opened the floodgates, allowed this culture-clash to occur.

I don't think anyone but the most transparent CTR shills want to attack TRS, I want to have a clear fucking understanding about not shilling our board. I would like it if they weren't punching right gassing good podcasts over drama and we all need to deal with this faggot issue, obviously Holla Forums is on the side of no degeneracy but I'm willing to wait till after the election unless the Milo cucks keep up with their "Alt-Right means pro gay/jew" bullshit

There is exactly zero known Jews on TRS

Don`t they kick out kikes? I seem to remember that kikes get the boot from the forums.

I do smell some filthy kikes, could well be.

TRS wants milo dead.

TRS would like to see Milo thrown off a fucking building

They banned AntiDem?

When did that happen?

Don't you know yet user? Holla Forums is the hugbox. As stated by some of the finest members over at TRS.

Other anons tried to bring it to light but the TRS shills suppressed them and most likely tried to forge consensus with other anons through their shilling efforts. Glad we finally have exposed them.

Who gives a fuck? This is about their subversion of Holla Forums not the 10000 faggots of the alt kike.

AntiDem was an NRx Jew.

That how they subvert , there is no compromise on jews.

Hitler was a hero and the normies of the world will soon know this.

You are a bluepilled idiot. I get where you are coming from. D&C is bad, but this isn't meaningful D&C you ding dong. We are all still voting and supporting Trump. Are you a retard?

Why would we like a flat earthing coalburner or a bunch of lolberg faggots? I dont know why its so hard for some of you guys to understand that having standards is a good thing and that we apply them to everyone. Sinead doesn't get a pass for being insane just because TRS is also bad.

So Spencer is basically saying he sucked a bunch of dick so he could become the chief infiltrator
Wasn't this obvious

They don't, that kike faggot has been mentioned in a positive light that was received well by the community zero times. Every single time Spencer defends Milo he pisses off everybody.

IT NEVER CHANGED, Spencer is not TRS

At this point it could be so many people.
Even outliers like Common Filth have their fingers in the pie.
I know, for a fact, that CF followers have created at lease one D/C thread on here (and 4chan) to connect national socialism (and the alt right) with homosexuality.

It could also be Vox Day (which was the latest drama I know of), or any old goon.

Pic is the thread.

What is, conveniently, not shown is the actual reaction to it.
archive.is/TbTcv

The decentralized nature is being used by all sorts of degenerates to piss into the cereal, really.
It has some upsides, but the downsides are still energy vampires, at the end of the day.

I think TRS got themselves in a tough spot.

They're already in bed with a bunch of 'alt-right' folks who are, upon any sort of depth to inspection, fucking degenerates.
Nobody cares if you hate kikes when you're also taking cocks in your ass, nobody cares if you hate fags and can't name the Jew, and nobody cares if you hate fags AND kikes while sporting an autism-boner for "muh free trade".

They were called out on it, on several fronts, by people they were able to dismiss - but now the accusations, the evidence, its stacking up, and they're being pushed into a corner they don't want to be in… Because it forces them to choose a side in this ongoing 'debate', as it were, and the side they appear to be choosing is the one that will, by requisite, cut ties with many of the factions they've claimed alliance with in the past.

You can't be accepting of faggots, half-assed on your addressing of the JQ, or an autistic liberal (aka lolberg) AND expect to stand unfettered beside hardline ideological communities like IM, or for that matter, Holla Forums.
You're going to be torn apart - and more over, you deserve to be torn apart.

What ever happened to that Danish guy Natt from Skyrim? I actually enjoyed his antics some what especially when he called out disgusting faggots.

Milo is considered at best a useful idiot, even GRIDS Greg has called him out. I'd say Milo's fag followers diluting the alt-right away from race and the JQ is a fair concern, but that's outside this discussion's scope.

It's the fact it's posted on EVERY thread on 8ch now.
And every time it's posted it's to shill a thread.

They listen to eceleb kikes for most of their leisure time, they don't have any idea about the board culture here besides what the shills tell them when they organize raids for click-shekels on their cancerous podcasts.

Milo basically said Alt-Right isn't Anti-Semetic and that's just a small fringe of the Alt-Right
TRS used to defend Milo because he was punching against the left but now Milo and Spencer are punching to the right
So maybe they'll break it off from Spencer one day

Literally watching their movement disintegrate over fighting about faggotry while a faggot jew subverts it.

It all could have been avoided if they didn't let fags in or had a policy of don't ask don't tell

It's too late now. The AIDS is terminal.

Cool.
Keep it to yourself cunt.
Stop pointing it out in every thread.

Hahahaha, they're right about us being fucking paranoid. Like all the people who whine and cry that no one names the Jew in MSM, then David Duke names the Jew, yet bitches here cry "BUT HE'S CIA!"

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO COME HERE AND POST ON OUR BOARD, SHUT IT DOWN! Take a fucking enema OP and chill the fuck out.

Nigger what are you talking about, no one's giving sinead a pass, I'm saying shes the kike whos probably stirring up trouble. Learn to fucking read.

I'm still waiting for you to admit you were completely fucking wrong about Hitler as a strategist.

ctrl + f David Irving

wtf!? where does this come from?!

TRS is fucking 1488, FULL FASH. The premier podcast is called fucking FASH the Nation, you moron!

I'm on 4 and 8ch, as well as trs. Each has it's purpose. Before tonight I've never seen anyone claim that TRS says this shit.

I see that sentiment on halfchan all the time, but never on TRS.

I'm honestly beginning to suspect a d&c attack here. TRS should definitely be allied with Holla Forums if not outright friendly. No one is asking for your fucking sheckles.

Shill detected

The reason why people call Duke a fed is because every time a republican is nominated he vocalizes that hes endorsed them and before this it has been bad PR.

Well that's what I said, shills post a way so we don't trust people who post that way

Oh wow I guess you're the first to state this is DnC, bet you even read all three threads didn't you TRS faggot?

What exactly is it they're shilling? What are they trying to sell us or get us to believe?

I do smell kikery but that coalburning jewess is too retarded, probably why anons caught what was going on on the TRS forum. Just look back at all sinead's failed raids and her flat earth kikery.

And it's hosted by a fucking ANCAP!

I get the weirdest vibes from CF. I'm not saying he's a long-con goon "performance art" piece, but I am saying he might as well be for all the good he does.

He was on the latest NRO, season 2 ep 7. Not sure if he's still doing the Alcoholocaust. he could be posting in this thread right now calling you a faggot

I think that's obvious at this point, but it gave us a chance to hash out some issues that had been boiling over for a while.

yeah I did read them, I've been active in all three. Believe what you will. Tomorrow I'll be back here resuming normal protocol, as well as helping to organize IRL shit on trs.

You're kind of retarded so let me explain my point again. If Hillary wins, everything you stand for will be for naught. We will have the TPP, the internet will be monitored, we will have 2 new Marxist Supreme Court justices, Julian Assange will be dead and Wikileaks will be shut down. America will have 11 million new Spics and god knows how many Muslim rapefugees. You will have no chance. None of your ideological shit will matter because you will be hunted down sooner or later for your views and jailed. You wont even be legally allowed to defend yourself. The fact that you compare Reagan Democrats to this shows that you aren't capable of critical thought, only reciting history lessons without regard for context or tact.

No one is asking you to label yourself something else. Banter is fine, but any sort of arguments or direct attacks against any other right-leaning board is an attack against what were out to accomplish. Milo is a net benefit to Trump. That's the bottom line and the only thing that currently matters. Your ideological distinctions don't matter one bit right now. You are to take the higher road and ignore attacks or posts against this board from other right-leaning boards. We lead by example and will focus all of our energy on getting Trump into the White House. That's it. This isn't a fucking battle for your identity; you're small and not important. Together were out to accomplish bigger things. There won't be a second chance.

Former ANCAP, he believes we need a strong authoritarian nation to get rid of nonwhites

Oh, well, maybe if the GOP hadn't been worthless faggots for the past oh let's say 35 years, I'd probably care.

What am I shilling? I'm not asking you to buy anything or to believe anything, so what is being shilled exactly?

READ YOU SUBHUMAN PIECE OF TRASH

Click-shekels, control over Holla Forums, and the expulsion of natsocs.

And I won't forget the revelations provided to us by a brave user tonight. You will never shill your shit here unopposed.

Literally Nothing. All of this drama stems from a trs forum poster who either accidentally or intentionally stepped out of line.

Natt is why this whole thing started, actually.

Natt was on Radio Free Skyrim, and he started to call out some of the cuckoldry on TRS.
RFS ended eventually, and Natt was sort of left in the ether - but he still did guest appearances on other TRS platforms. And the calling out of the cucking only intensified, as did apparent ties on Natt's behalf to Iron March, a platform which has and does offer similar critique of the alt-right and TRS.

So, it seems, TRS made a decision to effectively ban/censor anything related to Iron March.
A show called Nationalist Review Online, on the TRS platform, wanted to have Natt on as a guest, as he'd been several times before, and thereby violated the TRS 'inner circle' decree that he be ostracized, along with Iron March.

They did so, and Seventh Son (an 'inner circle' member) deleted the episode, banned the host, and basically went full SHUT IT DOWN mode, all while acting like a victim of unjustified 'hostility' merely defending themselves, often while citing "muh private platform".
Coincidentally, that episode also featured a rather long debate as to whether or not faggots can or cannot be accepted in the alt-right.

And now, this.

If you want to keep tabs on Natt, however, you can find him on soundcloud IIRC.

So we can abolish the state and transition into Rothbardian economics. Still an AnCap, faggot.

No. Milo benefits no one but himself. He doesn't pitch an ideology or anything of substance, he's a circus freak who sells a little shitty spectacle show to college kids. He's not integral to anything anyone is doing ideologically or politically.

tbh any system can work under socially cohesive white society with no jews

it is still the masses that look to a consolidated power and give it their tacit approval.

You don't get that by menacing them, to a certain extent the average dumbass must be assuaged of their insecurities.

Over 10 unique posters* from TRS, alongside a sundry of other screenshots anons have provided in previous threads indicating they have been complicit in other shill ops. This likely extends to at least a minority of TRS mods and leadership as they've demonstrated when banning natsocs.

this

OK nigger, you need to get back on the meds. control over Holla Forums LOL yeah that's like trying to herd a pack of rabid cats. Expulsion of NatSocs? If NatSocs are pussy enough to get expelled, then would they not deserve it? Click-shekels, do they even have advertising on their site?

I appreciate you trying to put things in perspective.

This is where I disagree. Arguments against other forums are an attack? So I can't disagree with them and tell them why they're wrong?
Also banter can be particularly vicious. In fact, it's really only banter if it's brutal. Don't take offense at mean words and people won't treat you like cucked faggots.

Again though, we should keep the bigger picture in mind. TRUMP 2016 GAS THE CLINTONS EMAIL LEAKS NOW

Go back to where you came from.

Well except for the fact that the TDS guys basically worship the ground Spencer walks on and desperately try to defend every single thing Spencer says/does no matter how retarded then I guess he's not TRS, yeah. Just listen to them squirm and backpedal about Milo getting gassed as soon as Spencer started saying Milo was somehow good for us.

Same shilling tactic you faggot TRS users have been resorting to for the past few months. Use a new one to gain some sort of legitimacy. The rest of your post is trash just like the TRS userbase. Stay assblasted faggot.

They're working overtime on damage control. There's no getting out of this for them though.

Except no. Almost all Jews left Eastern Europe after communism and it couldn't even outlast liberal democracies in Western Europe full of Jews.

no thanks

Read

A lukewarm solution isn't the answer you idiot. Holla Forums is probably the only actually far-right leaning discourse anywhere that maintains any sort of purity. If we comprise and cuck ourselves for muh pr who is going to push the overton window right?

You are bluepilled. No compromise. Holla Forums is Holla Forums and we support who we support. It isn't like we are actively trying to defame or denigrate Milo, we let him be but he is not accepted here, obviously.

We can hate every other alt-right thing out there, but if we work towards Trump, and they do the same. There is no meaningful D&C. Now fuck off TRS.

You just outed yourself you dumb faggot. You retards just can't contain your autism even when you're trying to fit in.

Trump is going to win with or without Milo, he and you can hang from the same branch if you like.

Which ones are Iron March? Like the Renegade faggots, those people should be banned anywhere on sight, but I've not seen any problems with any other NatSoc groups.

His end statement (in his own podcast) was "ehh he's a bitch nigga but he funnels people to us so I guess we'll let him live"

Listen to the FTN podcast from the same week, they shat all over spencer for that, Sven is morally weak and won't argue with Mike even if his saying stupid shit.

Go to 1:23:25

Yeah, ask the mods to check my post history and then kill yourself faggot.

Why the fuck are there do near 3 threads filled to the brim over this innocuous bullshit relating to a different forum? Are you TRS faggots actually so far up your sphincters that you require posting about it on unrelated websites? Who among anons itt are so lost that they need to hear other people's inane babblings for hours on end to formulate their own opinion on issues? I swear, it's like I'm back in high school listening to nubile women talking about what's vogue for fashion, et al, because some rag quoted some millionaire's daughter on some contrived quote taken out of context.
Here's a simple formula for the uninitiated, Holla Forums = politics, happenings, or current events. None of this name dropping, extra board drama relate to any of the above subject matters.
Nigger, we've been toe to toe with the JIDF since day 1, this is nothing new. Because you want to make a mountain out of a molehill doesn't mean I have to care as well. What gets me is how there are now 3 potentially important threads (as well as multiple others evidently) bumped off the catalog for such innocuous bullshit. Fact is, is that it's nothing new, and has been happening on image boards since before time itself. An user in one of the previous threads said it best:
Very much true, but respect the space goddammit. You don't go into a church and shit in the communion bowl, do you?
Fuck these threads, they're being filtered from henceforth, I just hope other anons do so as well. Picture related, except without the irony. These parasites feed off of the attention.

I have no idea who the kike was.

The week before last on Fash the nation and on the last TDS. On the last TDS Spencer was getting some heat too.

Communism is Jewish, it went without saying sperg

Well they've disavowed Milo, I guess the next step is to get them to disavow Spencer

TRS is like some serious high school bullshit.

One big drama clique.

shut up cuckboy. trumps going to win a landslide and the RWDS's will be activated to put down the marxist insurrection.

homosexual alt-right spastics have arrived

FTN is a good show; TDS I view that as more like morning radio zoo crew entertainment and don't take it seriously, but they need to stop sucking Spencer's dick, Spencer is clearly a subversive or he's a fucking grade A retard, either way, he needs to disappear into obscurity.

Natt is still doing these antics occasionally and there's more to come. Soon.

soundcloud.com/user-636570724/alt-right-drama-watch-episode-1

Mate, enjoy the banter. There is no need to filter unless you legitimately have something better to do.

Poor little TRS cancerous faggots. It's okay that you've finally outed yourself, most of the TRS userbase has done this at one point and found acceptance.

Keep posting more of these shitty podcasts plz I need to know what sites to attack with my botnet.

WON'T LET YOU SHILL ANYMORE TRS FAGGOTS, YOUR RECKONING HAS COME

Because we're all at heart a bunch of women who get off on gossip and infighting.

"America" is dead, brother.
I am sorry to be the one to inform you of this.

Yes, and?

… And?

Hey, maybe that'll wake them the fuck up, eh?
… No, you're right, probably not.

Good.

Honestly, that's what('s left of) America needs.

White Americans can easily win this war - the question is whether or not they want to.
Donald Trump is not a victory in the war, he is one battle won, and the consequences of victory are not at-all ensured to last for any length of time.
You have little faith in your kin, to be willing to trade away your soul for the chance of winning one battle, the success of which isn't even liable to offer long-term relief from the horrors.

The fact that you don't think the alt-right's - your own - willingness to embrace degeneracy and betrayal of ideals for the sake of a short-term victory (one which DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, ensure any sort of long-term security in this country) is begging for comparison to the Reagan Democrats, and Reagan's presidency, suggests you are completely fucking lost up your own cuckservative asshole.

Trump COULD very well turn out to be nothing more than Reagan 2.0.
And these scum you're welcoming into the movement(s)?
They're the cuckservatives of the future.

Way to go sport.

we are 15 min from wikileaks big drop, if this is Hilldogs final nail then Milo can swing sooner rather than later

youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g

They literally said in the same segment you marked that Spencer is not their spokesmen

Milo and other faggots has been trying to steal Alt-Right from DS and WN, and a group of autistic faggots keep posting how it's Alt-Kike and we gotta get rid of our own brand.

No, fuck you shills. We won't let Milo have it while we start at square-one memetically. Symbols have power, and what the fuck do our symbols mean if we let them become diluted and abandon them to the global kike every time he steals 'em?

OMG PEOPLE ARE HAVING PODCASTS AND ARE SAYING RIGHT WING STUFF AND THEY'RE NOT ME, WE HAVE TA STOP THEM, BEING RIGHT WING IS OUR SEEKRIT CLUB!

Hardline fascists.

Look em up for yourself.

ropeculture is I think their media site.

Insta-filter. Also fuck your alt-kike.

Building a wall and deporting them all will bring America back to 70% white instead of 65% Dunno where you're getting 45%
And even if it were fucking hopeless it doesn't mean we shouldn't try

Is this what one would expect by visiting TRS, if so continue your posting will make a nice screencap to show anons in the future.

TRS forum is compromised and it isn't by Ironmarch, the dama faggots(literal) are the same ones that want to shill us. Sven fix your shit!

Oy vey they're gonna exploit us with free podcasts and take all our NEET shekels somehow!

Banter and debate is fine, but once it becomes doxxing or imploring others to boycott certain forums, it becomes an attack.

Again, no one is asking you to compromise your ideals. I'm telling you to stay on target, not attack other boards and ignore people trying to attack us. I've already considered all options and concluded that this is the only logical choice. No amount of your copypasta will convince me otherwise because I've already read it.

Well now that I have your reassurance, there is no problem :^)

Just like the whites are going to eventually rise up in South Africa, eh? Still waiting on that, oh wait!

If getting Trump elected is a single battle, then it is the Battle of Tours. There won't be a white uprising. The dwindling number of demoralized, disarmed whites aren't just going to rise up from nothing. This country (and probably every white country on Earth) is going to degenerate into a non-white Marxist shithole if this battle is lost. I'll risk cuckservatives. Do or die, faggot.

in the context of what we've learned of TRS shilling, do you not comprehend the doublethink in your post?

I've been defending trs all night but I think now that yours is the most sensible post on the matter.

I've been on both boards for a long time (for me).

Personally I think Holla Forums and trs should be allies, but after seeing all this shitstorm tonight I'm convinced that they're likely incompatible.

Henceforth resuming my distinct Holla Forums & trs activities.

See you tomorrow faggots.

I'm thinking you're a CTR shill trying to D&C over utter fucking nonsense. We're being shilled by people who aren't telling us to believe or buy anything….. yeah that makes total fucking sense. More like you're the shill trying to derail from real conversations and digging to have people focus on some made up bullshit infighting.

Because the shills see this as a fracture point. TRS is getting bodies onto the pro-White train.
Everyone from CTR to the catladies wants Holla Forums and TRS to be at each-others throat.

Hey faggot do you not know what a fucking Trump victory means
It means we can become the system

Dude, those sites are a joke and nobody read them.

What type of weak attacks are these? Do you not know how to make money through advertising and generating click-shekels? It's okay if you're emotionally tied to these faggot ecelebs, but you should learn how to come to conclusions independent of ideologues.

You've tried the CTR shill attribution already faggot. Sensible anons will tell from my posts who's in the right.

I'll start reposting the screenshots if that would help remind you of what you TRS faggots have stated openly, would that refresh your memory?

fuck off with the d&c

To be perfectly fucking honest, Holla Forums is kinda shit these days anyways, I mean I see stories breaking on Twitter that dont' get threads here. Hell I've seen better fucking digging on the Clinton email leaks from Matt fucking Forney than from the shit threads here.

this entire thread is gay and need to go into the oven. purity spiraling just because Mike and Sven aren't literally shoveling Milo into an oven right at this moment and we're all cucks for not having killed a jew today RL.

t
Pretty sure TRS doesn't have ads

Dude half of TRS IS Holla Forums.
There's a handful of autists on both sides and third partes that are likely taking advantage of this.

Natt is the definition of good radio.
He needs his own show.

This is why I like this guy. Faggotry has no place in normal society much less in a movement that hates the degeneracy that the jew have shoved down our throat over the past 70+ years!

Its unfortunate Natt is without a regular show.
TRS need to start losing shekels for this and their support of faggot jews (milo).
They treated lolbertarian Cantwell pretty badly after the debate yes cantwell is not the best person but he is a bit entertaining, more substantive and less degenerate than TRS…. not punching to the right BS…. sounds like jew justifications to brand the Actual Right (alternative is what everyone else is) into harmless jew controlled opposition.

And how does money magically appear in their account by listening to their shitty free podcasts?

Yeah I agree. I suspect this is an intentional d&c.

This is the third party shill I was talking about

Notice the obvious attempt at making TRS look bad. The tumblr filename, the implication that not killing jews is cucking.

Tasty trips my man.

TRS has topics such as "What are some cool fashy clothes?" or "What's a good fashy job?". They're all about the LARP. Their favorite thing about Evola is telling people on Facebook how they like Evola and how they're riding the tiger.

And the TRS faggots are back after finding the link to this thread.

Go whine about posting quality somewhere else. I'm sure TRS would love it.

Same over-used shilling methods as seen in coutnless TRS posters.

I hope this is the case but from post quality from the past two threads it seems to be similar to other TRS posters.

I'm talking about jewtube.

waste of trips. If you hadn't noticed many are hosted on domains which offer adsense integration. You could probably pass as being 'funny' like the other faggots, sign up on jewtube and get to work.

is this the forum you're talking about?

Will be a YUGE help!… But won't really address the problem.

Ah, see, that's the rub.
We're not deporting them all, user, we're not.
We're not going to. Trump isn't going to - he won't go near it with a 10 foot pole.

Oh, the illegals? Yeah, we might deport them… But that won't do anything to the Beaners ol' Ronny let in, now will it?
70% White just from removing the illegals?
Fucking real son.

Its never hopeless as long as we're still alive.

But you need to understand that Trump isn't going to fix this, and may well make it worse… Just like Reagan did.

I'm a Trump supporter - but I don't pretend he's the God Emperor who is going to deport ALL spics.
He's not, he's not even talking about doing that.
And that means millions upon millions of high-fertility spics aren't going anywhere.

Oh you poor bastard.
Let me break out the spoon again…

Due to time-frame and demographics, we can assume most of those are ACTUAL White people, which is actually bad here.

US Census also gives us the number of over-65s.
You do the math - 84% of over-65s being white, what portion of the listed White population does that form - and you come out that about 15-17% of the US 'White' population (most of these being ACTUAL Whites) being over-65.
Meaning they're basically already dead.

Meaning, further, that the US basically much less White than it would appear at first glance, and that's purposeful.

With the White US population being well-below replacement fertility, and US Hispanic population being well-above replacement fertility, its pretty obvious how this is going to go - and its not going to go well for us, regardless of the wall/deportation of illegals.

We aren't doing anything more than banter you fucking TRS fag. There is no doxxing. There is no op. There is no raid. It is legitimately just a couple shitpost threads and probably the mentioning of TRS on Holla Forums for the coming months being severely shamed. The logical choice is to remain Holla Forums and not fall under the alt-kike label. We can let them do their thing, and not work against them. That does not make us them. Seriously, are you a retard?

god damn stupid faggots don't understand how the internet works

this kind of faggotry is what alienates me from those assholes

one of my irl buddies goes to TRS a lot and even set me up with an account but I don't go BECAUSE OF THIS FAGGOT SHIT

The problem is right now Milo and Spencer are punching to the right
If they went and did what they did before instead of co-opting us then they're not going to be attacked

Ok I don't have a problem with that then, the Youtubers are shit, while TRS is good to listen to in the car

wyatt?

Yes

There is literally nothing wrong with killing Jews.

You realize this is the podcast that got BANNED from TRS for being full NatSoc???

Seriously. I don't fucking see what the fucking drama is over. What is the fucking worse that they can do? Say watch our gay podcast and then someone tells them to fuck off and that's that? They're going to change us? If they can change us where JIDF couldn't, then kudos to them. I just don't see what the issue is other than spergs sperging over nothing and real shills taking advantage of the retardation.

years* I won't let anons forget about this TRS bullshit and the mods have let these threads go so they're likely okay with it.

In graphic format.

Sorry, fucked that up. You know what I mean.

Wikileaks livestream just started anons and TRS faggot shills, better turn it on.

Lol, so you're so upset because they have some of their podcasts up on Youtube? Sam Hyde has shit on Youtube, too, are you against him, also?

The real lesson here is that forums are inherently shitholes.

jewtube link says "starting soon". Which stream is best?
youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo

Yes. He's an e-celeb. Are you a fag who doesn't know shit about e-celebs?

Kinda like how we tell people to go back to reddit and 4cuck?

I know he's not going to deport them all but it's a start that someone is going to capitiase on
And it's funny how you keep bringing up Raegan because it was Raegan, or more specifically his then VP HW Bush whop changed conservitism, and Trump is doing the same, Cuckservitism is dead in the water and thanks to that there is a huge hole left open for us to get in not just US politics but the politics of what ever nation you're in
You may think it's hopeless but keep in mind that there is a way to reverse things and that's discouraging shitskins to breed and encouraging whites to, it maybe out of the scope now but as I said now is the time to et in, the Jewish left didn't get us here overnight but by a slow process of creeping in when the window opened their way
Now is the time to strike

I was nigga. But it might be too high brow for folks who like pleb-tier shit such as TRS and IM.

see

Aye. Identity politics ruin everything.

Still 55 minutes to go but stream started with Roger Stone, another user already linked it here

Ah, so now we're getting to it. Anyone with any kind of notoriety needs to be shat on, wouldn't want someone who isn't us to take some of our ideals into the mainstream. I mean if White Nationalism goes mainstream, then what are we to do?

Not white identity politics, you fucking commie.

it would be commendable if they weren't pro fag

No it's blind worship that's partially at issue here with eceleb faggotry. Normalfags worship celebs and ecelebs with a sort of religious fervor, if you fall into that trap you're a fucking faggot and will be exploited.

High on the spectrum, maybe.

Remember anons, we have the power of memes on our side…

Doesn't MDE World Peace disqualify him as an E-celeb

Yeah no shit. Its Holla Forumstards everyday people working for white survival. Real men with jobs and families, looking for a way to signal their fash. It's not LARPing, it's attempting to bring the fash into the REAL WORLD. Looking for guidance for others in your movement. You might not understand this if you never leave the fucking basement.

You are doing gods work based user

Make me a picture and I will shitpost it with you.

If they aren't, then they will be destroyed.
And they will deserve it.

A fair assessment - but with the understanding that EVEN IF YOU WIN TOURS, you wind up where we are today.
Trump must win… But his victory does not assure our security, by any measure, simply taking into account his own… let's go with 'issues'.

Then they are going to die.

How's the saying go?
"Let those who wish to fight, fight, and those who do not wish to fight, in this world of eternal struggle, do not deserve to live."
I don't care about the White race for the sake of itself, but rather, for its virtues.
If those virtues are dead, or so muffled as to be unable or unwilling to halt their own destruction… Then they deserve to be destroyed.

Then we will fight, and we will die.

I'll not risk my soul.
I'd rather die fighting in the Marxist shithole than embrace faggotry for the sake of a short-term victory, which may just-as-well lead to my death in the non-White Marxist shithole and/or leave my children to face the same threat with a new mask.

If you will sell your soul for this victory, then you are going to regret it in the end.

ps typos because drunk

When their "fash" is "rightist libertarianism", that's LARPing.

They can do whatever they want as long as they stop trying to rope us into whatever they're doing. Holla Forums is Holla Forums. We exist independently of whatever movement is going on. Shitting on e-celebs is always okay. I'm not going to moderate my language to spare the feelings of forumfaggots and internet personalities. This is a lesson people should have learned from GamerGate.

Shit, was lookin' for a TRS invite.

Not looking anymore!

Signal your "fash" through actions and beliefs, not through fashion designers and hair cuts suggested to you by namefaggots on an internet forum.

You do fucking realize that only god damn speshul snowflake autists care about the fucking fine distinctions in the labels and to normalfags and media we're all just lumped as AltRight and nobody gives a shit about your little protestations of "I'm not AltRight, I'm an Ethno-National Pescatarian Ecofascist"?

White identity is important imho tbqh. Thanks for the link though.

In my experience every goon I know has an all-encompassing hatred for Sam Hyde to the point where it's bizarre. It's like he personally fucked their wives.

Race consciousness is intrinsic and tied to culture, not a political game.

You sad Milo got aborted from the Alt-Right (proper)?

He specifically said he's a National Socialist and not your strawman.

get

But I thought they like it when other men fuck their wives

Back to TRS with you faggot.

I have over 350 snaps of posts of TRS cancer, it's going to take me a day or two to compile them and put them into digestible format.

It's the alt-kike start referring to it by its correct label.

What about my opposition to kike eceleb faggotry did you not understand. Take all of these alt-kike thought leaders blz TRS, blz do it.

pro tip: 3rd reich knew that optics were important

lost

That is the thing that annoys the fuck out of me with that whole crowd, the wanting to appeal to or ally with "the good" fags and "the good" kikes, both kikes and fags are less than 2% of the population, and I've not seen any evidence there are any good ones of either group of vermin. I don't see why they think Spencer is so fucking great, he's a god damned idiot or he's a piss-poor subversive, either way he needs to go.

You're doing keks work user.

Kek. Cucks gone wrong is their true fetish.
I should also say they hide it behind a very thin veneer of "I don't care but I think he's dumb and not funny". It takes very little for them to start sperging out about him though, and after that it's just spaghetti being violently flung across the room and demanding he be tried for his crimes.

B-but Spencer said we're okay!

So, you know he's not going to fix the problem, and you're placing faith in the fact that someone will step forward to make use of this?
Frankly, I find it more-likely that Whites will rise up to defend themselves in the US in the face of mass-pozz aiming to destroy them all, than I do that a Trump victory will lead to a continued stream of right-wing nationalist leaders in the US who would pursue the course you are describing.
If anything, honestly?
I wager that, as GW Bush gave us Obama, Trump will give us something horrible in his wake.

For the worst, you get that, right?
Reagan was a horrible president, he will go down in history as the destroyer of the White demographic - which is probably why cuckservatives praise him.

Oosh tbh fam.

I wouldn't go that far user - Cuckservatism has been temporarily defeated, but it lurks all around.
My governnor is up for re-election this November, and wouldn't ya know it? He's a total cuck, that signed off on Obongo's giving away the internet to the UN!
… But he's running against someone, a catlady liberal, whose primary platform position is "My opponent supports Donald Trump!? Can you even right now!?".
That cuckservative bastard isn't going anywhere, just like Paul Ryan isn't going anywhere, just like Lindsey Graham isn't going anywhere, etc etc etc.

Cuckservatisim IS NOT DEAD, not in the overall, not 'in the water' - they are crocodiles, driven to submerge in the face of a threat, but ready and waiting to rise up and attack should the opportunity present itself.

Only a fool would think such was 'defeated'.

If we win, AND, if it goes as we hope.
Again, YOU HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS: Trump could well go full-on Reagan, pull a touch-back amnesty on us.
That can happen.
And it very well may happen.

We have to hope it won't, but we don't KNOW it won't - and have much to suggest it might.

I think what you want is hopeless - you will not reclaim America as it once was.
I think you MIGHT get a conflict arising which forces civil conflict and balkanization.
But 70% (legitimately-)White America?
Not in our lifetime m80, and likely never in the context of which you are no-doubt envisioning.

Exactly.
And it will be a slow process of reversal, rife with opportunity for failure.
This is one battle.
If we lose this battle, we may lose the war - but if we win this battle, we don't necessarily win the war either.
That's the point.

Fair enough.
But you need to get into your head that the results you seem to be expecting are not liable to transpire anytime soon, and will be even less-likely to happen if, to win this single battle, you made an alliance with degenerates and demons alike, as to give them access to do to this movement what they did to conservatism.

Thanks based user. Make sure you spam it a bit when you create it. I want to make sure I get a hold of it.

The point is to create the stereotype so that we can identify each other.

They do some ok podcasts but have a gay as fuck forum and they're kinda stupid compared to us. They do steal our OC, which understandably makes people pissed. It's not like we have much choice in entertainment, I don't watch the electric Jewbox, so I listen to their podcasts, they're ok, but I disagree with them on a lot, particularly their lolbergtardian leanings. Maybe if people on Holla Forums started making podcasts and outcompeted them, then we wouldn't have to have gay ass threads like this.

I meant for you.

Spencer is a scumbag.

I don't know much about Iron March tbh, but I did check them out in light of this whole thing with TRS.

I saw one article, and it screams accuracy to me.

> ropeculture.org/2016/09/24/altright-press-conference-recap/
An excerpt:

I fully agree.

Non-Holla Forumsack here,

Who or what are/is TRS?

witnessed fam

read

Fuck off, Buzzfeed. lurk more if you're serious

I went through the last thread just now and not a single post actually mentioned what the fuck TRS even stands for so I figured I'd just ask at this point.

Lurk more.

It's reddit, that's how we call them.

Will do user. Doubt mods will allow a TRS/alt-kike memeposting thread but I'll work my way through other threads with 'em.

saved.

I'm inclined to agree with you but I think the faggotry and cancer extends to a decent portion of TRS after what they've pulled tonight.

You sure are a bunch of faggots, TRS .

Like literally reddit or reddit as a codeword for normalfag?

Short for reddit

Literally reddit. As in reddit.com.

Do they know what fascism is?

"Fascism, in short, is not only the giver of laws and the founder of institutions, but the educator and promoter of spiritual life. It wants to remake, not the forms of human life, but its content, man, character, faith. And to this end it requires discipline and authority that can enter into the spirits of men and there govern unopposed. Its sign, therefore, is the Lictors' rods, the symbol of unity, of strength and justice."

And they corrupt the word and use it to talk about fashion and other frivolity ( much of it degeneracy) while they consort with jews and fags.

No standards equals corruption and subversion of a group. This is not a "purity spiral" rather it is people witnessing a rather blatant attempt to brand public sentiment as something that it is not in order to kill it like the Tea party.

Agreed the Neo-cohens aren't dead no they will wait for their time to strike, there are countless examples in history of this.

Checked for Kek you glorious bastard.

People need to stop being afraid and make some shit.
You can do it - it doesn't have to start out as masterful, but if you do it well, and its filling a niche, you can improve and gain from it, and give from it as well.

Early TRS shit was largely garbage - some of the early Fatherlands are basically unlistenable.
Start small.
Work at it.
Have some fucking passion.
You can do it.

See, this is the whole problem: the people who want to do stuff are fucking stupid and do retarded shit, and the people who have good ideas don't want to do anything because they're paranoid about the fbi and are probably lazy too.

It's what "left libertarians" called "rightist libertarians" so they made it their word.

trs is a bunch of 8ch pol guys who decided to make a forum with a focus on meeting local fascists.
They also host a ton of podcasts.

a retard or shill on their forum made an 8ch infiltration thread that was picked up here.

cross trs/pol/ posters have been defending

Holla Forumsacks here are convinced that it's a coordinated effort to shill

Top Kek.

there is some real mem potential in that user

We need to do more, we do great stuff here in the field of memetics, in digging, in having this like natural selection fight of ideas and ideology, but we need to start collaborating and producing bigger content. The fucking door is open and people are hungry for something, this is a chance for our ideas to set the disaffect on fire.

Completely wrong. TRS is a bunch of cancerous newfags. There is proof you little fucking faggot if you actually read the past two threads. You're not going to spin this.

Unrelated but did any of you see what's on the front page of Drudge? Drudge just posted a story saying Clinton has a bastard nigger son!

it's a forum typing style fam, I've never posted on reddit but I quit gaia like 8 years ago and I still haven't completely broken from it

kek. damn fam

It doesn't have to be eceleb shit, just DO something.

Make some shit.

Make a video game, an animated short, a live-action film, make propaganda, make memes, MAKE SHIT AND PEOPLE WILL WATCH IT.

Work at it, and it will improve.
When it improves, MORE PEOPLE WILL WATCH IT.

You don't have to crawl up your own ass as to felate your ego just to make some shit - sadly, that just tends to be how stuff goes.

politicians don't hold power user

Apparently the Clintons denied the nigger his status of being Bill's son but he said he has proof. He won't admit to a DNA test though. This could be major checking if there's a thread already though I don't see one in catalog will you goyim shill this on the wikileaks thread?

archive.fo/Iq5RC
archive.fo/aAwo1

Mind poison.

FUCKING THIS

Actual shills will try to encourage any form of D&C be wary and stay on target with what our main goal is with the election. Its extremely important that we hold off the infighting till after Nov 8th and work with who ever has similar views to ours until then.

That's total bullshit. For example Guderian who is worshiped by normies today as le epik panzer man underestimated soviet tank numbers 2:1 instead of 4:1, fucked up army group center and when Hitler disciplines him for this, the history channel comes on and says "Hitler was so dumb he would dismiss his generals durr".
Basically read a book nigger.

Yes, they're entertainers. Are you a fucking autist who thinks entertainment is bad or some shit? The TRS fags are entertainers, they're right-wing radio show hosts basically.

We don't have to be on the same team to work toward the same goals.

The kikes show us that.

Let the fags and lolbergs and kike-apologists vote for Trump - it's not going to make me be kind to them, anymore than some cuckservative who used to be #NeverTrump coming to our side would be.

Oh, you support the same political candidate I do?
Good, you fucking faggot/kike-lover/lolberg.
Can't Stump the Trump.
Now fuck off.

Sorry faggot but did you miss the actual proof of TRS shilling linked at the top of this page? Mods are aware of it as well. Go ahead and decry criticism over TRS kikery but you won't feed this disinformation.

The TRS cancer doesn't understand this.

meh. As I've said throughout these threads, I'm active here and on trs. Each has it's purpose. Holla Forums is a creative memetic powerhouse. TRS is for awesome media and pool parties. I think this whole shitstorm is stupid infighting, but if the two groups have to fight after the election I'm fine with that. I'll chose a side.

In the meantime the drama's been great for helping me stay awake for the wikileaks dump

I'm almost 30 fam, it helped with some writing practice but I can never go back there is just too much faggotry and I am too aware of it to tolerate it now

I use it as reference for how shit forums are

Who likes fags and jews apparently…
If I wanted to hear how much we should love israel I could listen to Rush or a speech by little Marco or Lying Ted.
They are supposed to be Nationalists (America First)!

Libertarians are even more of a joke then I thought.
I bet some bolshevik, probably a jewess thought that was a good insult….When the natural order is reestablished (Day of the rope) these people will cease to exist it will not be possible for them to.

when I started listening they had some good shows…. today all they have left is hours of jokes about fisting

I seriously don't think they're trying to get into leadership by being radio show hosts and if they are then that shows how they'll never be in leadership positions. I think that's just you projecting some bullshit though.

The minions don't, but the leadership does.

And they embrace it.

That big tent shit is cancer.
You stand with me in two manners: By blood, and by honor.

If you are not of my blood, you can never truly stand with me.
If you are not of my honor, you can never truly stand with me.

If we work to the same end, fine - but we are not allies, and will not be until you stand with me, by blood and honor.
I will never be okay with faggots, nor will I pretend otherwise for the sake of trying to get a Jew-sized population (or their hangers-on) to support a candidate.
The same is true of those who do not engage the JQ, and for those who espouse ideologies whose primary concern is transitory privileges titled 'rights'.

I'm not moving… Which does not, in any way, inhibit you from acting to the same ends I act toward.
If you want to be my ally, you will move from that degeneracy and foolishness - or you will not be my ally.
End of story.

They've never said shit about supporting Israel.

No bully, I just forgot gaiafags were even a thing. Blast from the past.

They supported milo close enough

Nope. We are pure little girls.

I think what's really happening in these thread is that some outsiders like CTR are trying to sow up a conflict between us and TRS where there wasn't one before other than we thinking them to be fags and they thinking we're autists but stealing our OC. This just seems like part of the whole Google effort to deradicalize and neutralize the new Jew-wise, pro-white, ethnonationalist consciousness that's starting to awaken.

That's all well and good, but you better also continue to provide new and current/future shilling attempts.

If you want to shit on TRS for being shills but only bring up the past, you will be called out, too.

I've only started listening to them rather recently and they've always been rather anti-Milo, especially on FTN.

Not more than 2 weeks ago there was a thread here on Holla Forums trying to shill the "alt-right == faggots" idea, and I had my twitter open at the same time.

The person who made the Holla Forums thread was bragging to Common Filth on twitter about the thread that he made. I looked at the guy's tweets and a lot of them were about Ironmarch. Went to Ironmarch and looked for the guy's twitter handle and he was all over the place.

I really didn't disagree, but I still didn't like the idea of the OP engaging in shillery here to make a point, trying to rile everyone up.

I mentioned in the Holla Forums thread what was going on, like one person responded and so I let it go. I think right after a few more posts it was anchored or deleted.

So, everyone be aware that there are agendas behind all this drama.

what bothers me most about this, and the post in the OP image was the use of a shaming tactic

Shaming is the lefts number one tactic, not only is TRS shilling us but they are using leftist tactics to do it

That's kinda reaching.

Rather, I would suggest, they supported/ignored Milo's faggotry so long as they thought he was helpful, or so they claimed.
Once he made it too obvious, once he said things that were so BLATANTLY subversion as to be beyond support, they backed away hurriedly.

Fact is, TRS is not anti-fag. Nor are they anti-lolberg.
The alt-right as a whole is arguably not anti-Jew, when you've got people like Jared Taylor being brought out to act as though he is a leader.

TRS and large sections of the alt-right were willing to excuse a gay Jew claiming (whether directly or by circumstance) a position of import in/around the movement, so long as he was saying stuff they could argue was beneficial.
What they don't seem to understand is that that alone is worthy of being disdained and decried - that they threw him away when his subversive nature became too blatant to defend tells you all you need to know about where they stand.
Rot of the soul.

CF instills a strange cult-like affectedness in his followers.

Unless you were trolling journalists on Twitter with Pepe and oven memes, you didn't do jack shit.

sage like

this is the answer

CF is a fucking degenerate antiwhite mongrel Semitic cultist. He's the absolute worst.

CF is worth a million TRSfags.

Yeah, see

CF cannot be a good samaritan. He is too hypocritical *and* bold faced for that.

I mean, he knows where he has his followers, his lackeys. In his latest CF extra he flat out says:
Sure, call out my hypocrisies, nobody cares.

And nobody dos care. He's playing his followers like a fiddle.
I stood against that, spent over a week counter signalling the guy.
(And it did get to him, hence him talking about his hypocrisy)

But a lot of his followers don't care or don't know any better despite that.

I have a lot of posts in this thread that go against him.
8ch.net/cow/res/225125.html

But even some christians (or at least one of them) is getting on his case, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=wENbb1sBfgs

CF is so twisted up that I pretty much consider him a good doing a "long con" as someone else put it.

Goon. Sorry.

Great post.

I'm only going to identify shilling attempts by TRS faggots with them. I'm not going to mindlessly post it.

CF had a minor following at brit/pol/ there could be some elements of subversion behind this after mods rekt them, but with the actions TRS has taken after being identified, including damage control shilling I think there are just some dedicated autists like myself making sure other anons know what TRS cancer is capable of.

Lol! Yeah, I'd like to see Enoch and Sven who maybe have 100 IQs try to co-opt anything let alone Holla Forums.

TRS
TRANSSEXUAL
RABBINIC
SODOMITES

Oh yeah, guy who cheers on white genocide and would let his hypothetical daughter fuck godly niggers is worth so god damned much. All that filth he watches for "research purposes" totally haven't utterly warped his already twisted mestizo mind. He's what whites wish they were.

I dunno about all that, but I will say that I just had a realization: I don't think the TRS 'inner circle' are actually redpilled.

Hear me out.

They recently, I think it was during that VICE-reporter interview-thing they did, mentioned on the Daily Shoah that they don't now, nor have they ever, browsed the chans, at least, IIRC - they appear to be a buncha faceberg goyim who formed a hugbox on that platform and gradually worked outward from there.

If anyone with any sort of contact or clout with TRS are listening….

I've listened to those guys for quite awhile now.
They need to start browsing Holla Forums.
Not participating, because in terms of Holla Forums, they're still newfags.
But they should start browsing, even if just a bit.

I've imbibed the TRS community and its output, but the leaders of the TRS community haven't - from what it seems - imbibed much of Holla Forums's output directly.
They should fix that.

Not just our enemies, our normalfag allies think that, too. Yes, we do have normalfags on the Twitter who are our allies and think Holla Forums is part of the AltRight and would never understand the spergy distinction people here try to make.

1) he's white
2) he's not anti-white, he's anti-SODOMITE (listen to his Rebel Yell appearance if you dont believe me)
3) He never said anything about a godly nigger and it's amazing how retards like you believe he did with literally no evidence

Where could somebody get a crazy idea like that?

god damnit fam shrink the image a bit
nobody want's to scroll to the side because their monitors don't go above 1600 wide

Yeah, I don't consider them fully redpilled, at least not on economic or cultural issues, on racial issues they are and they are aware of the JQ and talk about it.

Enoch has mentioned before that Holla Forums hates them and thinks they're shills and gave the impression he thinks we're all autists. The FTN guys might come here, they're way more redpilled and way smarter than Enoch and Sven.

Identity politics lead to the progressive stack.

TRS faggots are still with us, I'm surprised you've stuck around to shill for so long. The orientation of portions of Holla Forums and the alt-kike are noticeably different. Stop trying to forge a consensus on this board with your shitty movement that excludes natsocs yet incorporates zionism and faggotry.

He watches filth all day, he constantly bad mouths whites, he's cheered on white genocide. Fuck him.

Doesnt mean much when trs fags are all worthless themselves. Ecelebs are literally worse than jews. To this day I have yet to see an eceleb do anything meaningful and who's fanbase arent rabid autists. This goes for renegade, TRS, IM, CF etc.

Do you think you're neurotypical, user?

I've seen Mike post on Holla Forums ages ago. They were fucking with that reporter.

Still haven't heard a good argument for those "White Girls Fuck Niggers" hats.

I dunno about all that either, but the TRS folks need to browse Holla Forums.

Its genuinely important for their growth, as individuals and as a community.
IMHO at least, for whatever that's worth.

Please don't speak for all anons again.

They're fucking celebrities, user, celebrities don't do anything worthwhile, they entertain, that's all they're supposed to do, when they try to do more than that, it always sucks. I don't want anything meaningful from celebrities e or otherwise, just some entertainment that isn't thoroughly pozzed.

I mean, what the fuck, user? What meaningful thing do you expect CELEBRITIES to do? Especially shitty ass ecelebs who don't have big bucks? If you want meaningful shit, then you need to run for office or write a good treatise or manifesto.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they weren't, at least in that case.

In any case, some eceleb - or someone claiming to be them - shitposting a few times =/= regularly browsing.

Is this kosher enough for ya, Holla Forums?

You know what? Fuck that Opie faggot. Millenial Woes is important because he gives you views?
First of all, nobody gives a fuck about MW. /britpol/ gives him shit because they're /britpol/ and he's a manlet, but if he's important and that's why you won't stop talking to him even if he comes out as bisexual, why stop talking to Natt or the guys from Nationalist Review Online? Not only are they funnier, but they brought a lot of people to the movement.

Fuck you, nigger. You were always the worst one. You were the least cool one and we let you hang out with us. Go jerk off to your shit-tier pop-metal and then cry when nobody immediately shuts up whenever you try and make an awful joke.

thanks fam, educational

Oh man I'm in a screencap am I internet famous now

Feels good man.

wait what is this?

Keked. Important posts, thank you for your sacrifice user.

ANONS ARE ALWAYS WATCHING TRS FAGGOTS

Antidem.