8ch is just a poor man version of cuckchan now, where can one go to avoid SJW mods

8ch is just a poor man version of cuckchan now, where can one go to avoid SJW mods

Fuck off and die, pedonigger.

Is sage mad cause he can't get sweet pussy sad just sad

oh look , another butthurt pedo creating a thread.

Testing if it's true that they ban you here for saying "white nationalism" or "DACAryan"

there are many DACAryans here

I'm nu, wut dacaryan meen

t. retarded anglokike

look another faggot no one wants you here

If Holla Forums was a person, it would eb the love child of a autistic man, and a woman with Down Syndrome.

stephen hawking

ANSWER THE QUESTION NIGGER OR I RAPE YOUR WIFE TO death

>8ch is just a poor man version of cuckchan now

Why do you DACAryans hate on pedos so much?

please tell me he's fucking an esoteric pussy ♥ ♥ ♥

addicted to esoteric pussies

and ladybenis

I'm not hating no the pedos
I'm hating on the faggot Mods that keep deleting my loli threads

nooooooooooooooooooooooo
TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mods aren't SJW, you're just not a part of the community here. Suck it.

Not everyone who disagrees with the way things are ran here is a pedophile dumbass.

Even that's pushing it now. The mods here, along with the users, now resemble SJWs in their own way.

This

meep meep you should clean your room tbh no homo

There's no escape anymore.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE etc etc

==Please note: "No Homo" = Huge Raving'n'Drooling Ass-Eating Cum-Burping Screaming Cross-Dressing Bottom-Dwelling Leather-Clad Faggot== - 2 Kings 7:13-14.

well fucking god damnit might as well off myself

Nowhere is safe, especially not for US hosted sites like 4ch, 8ch and Mewch (don't buy into the land of the free, home of the brave and free speech memes, it's the opposite). If it's in the US it's fucked.

Your best bet is to wait after WW3 is over, EU, US and Israel are full of hubris so the underdog Russkies and Chinks might just pull a fast one.

That's not a very positive outlook now, is it? This is the reason why women refuse to talk to you, you know that - don't you? Don't you?

This tbh

the way things stand at the moment, if world war 3 started now i would immediately defect to russia.

they've still got hot chicks there.

Russia doesn't want you.

why are you not hiding all sagefag posts?
They are volshills anyway.

Tor is pretty much it for that, but there are several chans still up that offer less horrific modding than here. Pretty much the only places that are worse than here are mewch, reddshit, Fagbook, and parts (but not all) of 4chan. All clearnet shit is dying though, so it isn't worth bothering to use them. I spend most my time using Tor now, and surfing there. I only come here to fuck with Dysnigger a few times a day to remind him what a cunt he is for destroying this place.