Rules

What exactly are the rules of this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/rules.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poo poo etc

Rule 1: If Dysomnia had a bad shit this morning, you get banned.

That's it.

8ch.net/b/rules.html

Yup

Thank you.
Everything looks reasonable (considering that the global rule is mandatory), except for:

Give it a week.

The internets retard bit

yup

Maybe it would even be reasonable if it wouldn't be mandatory.

its been a week

Give it another week.

ZOMG NONE!!!1

Love Hex

That's what you've been saying for the past 3 weeks.

i can't tell if you're being retarded on purpose but midgets were allowed one and a half weeks ago you stupid nigger

The vote ended on the 19th, which was TWO weeks ago as of the 26th.

Sorry to let you in on the bad news, but you are an actual idiot.

Wouldn't it be easier for you, pedos to just go to lolifox, instead of being here and bitching about your degeneracy? Just asking.

They have and have always had the opportunity to make their own boards, and there a million and one board dedicated to pedophilia, but they stay here and I think the reason is that they enjoy an audience and on their own board it would only be themselves, alone.

They HAD their own board, user. HAD. Jim nuked /hebe/ and the other pedo board on arrival. And he said no more pedo boards. Thats why a lot of sites popped up, since then. They had Librechan, that was taken down. Guess for what reason? Yup, you got it. CP
That only made them more angry, i guess. But they can still go there.

permbans were only handed out one and a half weeks ago. doesn't matter when the vote ended because they took five days to change the rules on 8ch.net/b/rules.html
it's all archive. i'm not sure why you feel the need to lie.

t. PEDONIGGER

not surprising at all

Bullshit

Why do people care about the rules here? How fucking autistic do you have to be to get banned on a fucking ANIME FORUM? Fuck man. On top of that, how fucking autistic do you have to be to actually give a fuck about being banned? Do you guys feel me here? Also, BO make me an admin with full privileges.

No thanks