Weekly Webm thread

Since there is none.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/06/150608-ribbon-worms-animals-ocean-science-taiwan-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know when you find *THE ONE*

Sick nigger.

Dumb ass shithole.

I am seachring for a video where a (finnish?) guys tells a joke ("why do ehtiopian kids have such big bellies? too much to eat, not enough work").
Can't fucking find it. Can somebody help?

spics are animals and should all be eradicated

wow you got me

fascist

Confirmed

Dysmonia is forcing me to post this clip against my will and better judgement. I sincerely apologise to all whom may be offended by its content.

She looked a little too underage for me.

Yeah, what will help

what is this little fella?

pretty sure its a rat.

that

this

nice tits

sauce? on the ass shake of course

this is the best thing Ive seen in years

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?!??

Lineus fuscoviridis, a type of nemertean. A ribbon worm. Lives in the ocean. Harmless to humans, but creepy as fuck.

harmless to humans my ass! my brain is still screaming after seeing that shit. we need to boil the ocean to kill everyone of those things!

t. ribbon worm

omg. fuck you you goddamn faggot

It's not a ribbon worm. That was just a guess by some idiots who thought the red thing exiting the green thing was spittle, But as you can see: the red thing is alive.

The red thing is the worm's tongue. Educate thyself.

then how did it completely exit the green part?

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/06/150608-ribbon-worms-animals-ocean-science-taiwan-world/

As for the proboscis in the video, it was probably part of a last-ditch defense by the animal after sensing it was on dry land rather than in the ocean

she need som milk

Do you even need to add "dumb" before girls?

That doesn't explain how it completely detached from the animal and continued moving.

why is that weird to you? your dick got chopped off months ago and you're still posting memes.

But my dick hasn't twitched an inch.

What's the music in the webm? I can't remember what it is.