Tfw no comfy open source project to contribute to

tfw no comfy open source project to contribute to

i just wanna wake up, check the bug tracker, have fun busting some bugs and send my pull requests. not sure what project I could join though.

anyone here /open source hobby/? tell us about it a bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

fuel-scm.org/
fossil-scm.org
github.com/mumble-voip/mumble/issues/1307
sourceforge.net/projects/dar/
bugzilla.gnome.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same here.
I need something constructive to focus on and relieve stress.

TempleOS is hiring

(checked)
Seems like he's sober again.

Help out with ENIGMA, the guys there are really chill and they need all the help they can get

Here is some projects worth contributing to:
- feel free to contribute to Fuel: fuel-scm.org/
- or Fossil fossil-scm.org
- add file transfer plugin to Mumble so those gamers finally leave Teamspeak behind github.com/mumble-voip/mumble/issues/1307
- help LibreSSL to work well on operating systems which are not OpenBSD
- add DAR support for any open source archiver, or make DAR better sourceforge.net/projects/dar/

Bonus:
- make a proper application firewall for linux/bsd which has at least the same features as Windows Vista+ Firewall

TailsOS
tails.boum.org
Git repo and Redmine tracker.
SJW w/ CoC

HeadsOS
heads.dyne.org
GitHub repo and tracker.
/ourguy/s

just so happens i need assistance in archiving large quantities of japanese meme music

Does it make it easier to get a job if you contribute to open source ?

Im interested in this as well, intuitively i'd say yes.

If you get your shit together and document your work by creating a historical record of every contribution, even logic, you will hab a dope
PORTFOLIO
to show employers, or other autists, that may want to work on some cool shit woth you.

with

Upload to IPFS, post the hash somewhere, ask people to pin it.

iktf

Get OpenBSD's acme-client (formerly letskencrypt) packaged by systems without autism. It's the /only/ properly designed and written ACME client by a mile and is small and well-behaved enough to ship on anything (I use it on our router products). The main issue is it hard depends on libressl which no one is ever going to package because it's an intentional dumpster fire for political reasons.
I had started porting it to gnutls a while back but got distracted. You'll need to split out some of the unrelated libraries the OpenBSD guys dumped into libressl like the TLS parser. They're already designed as separate libs, they're statically linked in as an embrace/extend attempt. The rest of it is mostly just incompatibilities with modern versions of openssl (libressl uses openssl's obsolete error-prone API from 1.0) which while pretty easy to solve do require a good knowledge of C due to the ugly way openssl handles includes.

University was a mistake. Secretly hoping for the next economic crash so I can become a NEET. Who knows what it'll bring, dotcom crash brought us early 2000's internet culture and TPB.

This

What's that and why should anyone care.

OP wine could always use some bugfixers if you know C.

Holla Forums, are you even trying

with a CS degree? how?

Even webdevs would know that one, user. How embarassing.

install gentoo

I'd say contribute to vichan or lynxchan, but their issue trackers are pretty slow.

First I've heard of this. Explain pls?

bugzilla.gnome.org/

make your own

hard mode: openshot
seriously it's done by one fucking developer only

Who knows, maybe everything gets outsourced to Pajeet and Liu.

5RuHL5LQnT9G GUycGa8diPqP