Reminder

November 8th is also an opportunity to put a bonafide jew naming, race realist in to the US senate. Been almost no discussion of this so here's the latest.

Other urls found in this thread:

daviddukeonline.com/help-dr-dukes-work/
dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I gave this shill $50 so he better fucking win.

No.
That’s why.

This faggot is a self-promoting egomaniac who is more concerned with advancing his position and status than he is with the actual goals of the movement.

His dumb butting-in to the Trump election has given them ammunition and soiled our potential among moderates.

Does he care? No.

Fuck this guy, he's not going to advance our positions. Not until Trump changes the social atmosphere after his victory, at least.

Trump being president isn't the endgame. The goal is to use Trump to push more extreme views and candidates, like Duke.

Vote for Hillary faggot.

Reported.

Why not?

I get the muh pr but Duke was years ahead of Trump on the immigrant problem + the kikes and gibsmedats are going to vote Hillary regardless.

"muh pr" the post

M U H
PEE ARR

I really hope he wins.

Not being afraid to be a fan of David Duke is the next step towards the total political freedom of white Americans.

evalion = david duke = sinead

same shit, same rubbish

Why don't you post that (((Nation))) article again?

Come on mate, i know Duke had a fuck up facelift but the result wasn't THAT bad.

Lads…

How so? Please be specific.

He has experience in a state legislature, so I don't doubt he can do the job on the next level. But what I really want to see is the death and devastation he will cause to the fannies of the commies if he's in the house.

You can count the kikes who shill that here on one hand with fingers left over.

No, it's Teenis.

Rot in hell, Kike.

Filtered, and Reported.

I mentioned David Duke in my post here:

Still, the mods should STICKY THIS for anyone in Louisiana.

Sticky this.

He is the only man qualified to troll the kikes.

Even Trump is cucked on the JQ.

I don't understand this.
LA is pozzed to all hell and black as midnight.
There is no way he will win and they will rig it against him if he does.

I don't hate Duke, far from it, he's one of our best assets and helped red pill me on some topics long ago. I hope he wins but I can't vote since I don't live in his state.

Never let it be forgotten that Duke is the man who used his status within "the movement" to promote such cancers as avowed anti-Trumper Sinead Mccarthy and "Evalion".

"Win". Hahaha.
Duke "wins" by getting the donations and his stipend for being a perpetual shit in the punchbowl of the right.

Called it , kike. Now crawl back into the even you came out of.

O shit, I was wondering when the kike was going to show up. Looks like you're late by a few posts, you filthy christ-killing, hooked nosed rat-faced kike.

Yiddish shill or cucked race traitor either way you should kys tbh.

Hitler dubs confirm that the kikes in this thread are getting desperate.

Yeah he calls bullshit on the six gorillion too. Just imagine a SENATOR who thinks the Germans got screwed over, OY VEY amirite?
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/4chan/
>>>/oven/

How many of you anti-Dukers are from the South East? Gulf Coast? New Orleans? And how many of you were alive and aware during his heyday? This man has fearlessly fought for a half of a century now for us. Went where no man was willing to go for so long. David Duke helped our communities, helped our Nation, and helped our agenda like few others have. I have lived my whole life in his stomping grounds, and have personally been affected positively along with our whole community by Dr. Duke's tireless efforts.

It would be better to choose literally anyone else. Like a methd up junkie from a beatdown mechanic shop.

Protip: People shitting on Duke are just salty that he has the balls to expose his power level in public and the finesse to succeed in live despite or because of it.

Or, you know, kikes.

Porbably kikes tbh.

I usually hate the >muh PR meme but in this case you are just being a faggot

He is poison. Drop him.

These pesky kikes are crawling out of the woodwork

This is the type of constitution that leads to the apathy or confusion to allow Hillary to get elected. The same type of people to shit on A. Wyatt Mann when he shows up with goodies. You're trolling or delusional if you think that allowing someone other than Duke to win (or Trump for POTUS) would be better than them in fact winning

lol at all the pathetic retards butthurt over this. You're fucking morons and don't help.

only shills dislike David Duke

I wish I was American so I could contribute to his campaign. Duke actually cares about what he talks about and has studied this stuff to the bone.

and because doctor duke is a nimble navigator

This

He could be the biggest shill in the world (he isn't) and putting David Duke in the Senate would still be the 3rd most incredible thing of this year after Trump President and Hillary Prison.

You a little autistic there sport?

OY SCHLOMO, CARE TO ELABORATE?

so let's put this straight.
even assuming that duke is a shill (he is not), it's better having a shill who advances his position by pushing Holla Forums agenda than having a shill who wants to advance by being liberal. got it? now go back to tel-aviv and to lurk time of israel

reported.

Sounds like any other ambitious politician

Evalion's racial background makes a lot of sense, since it's evident in her face. She's very likely to be telling the truth. As for if she is not white or not, that depends on the amount of Amerindian blood. The fact that she says "a bit" in an attempt to downplay it and be vague at the same time, insinuates her insecurity regarding the matter. The extent of non-white blood present which makes a person non-white is somewhat subjective. I estimate it to be 1/16 or 1/32 for Evalion, since her "non-white" appearance (if you scrutinize it from a Nordicist perspective) can be significantly attributed to her Irish and Polish heritage.

Just another example of how asian-mixed whites tend to shift very radically across the political spectrum. They tend to be either far-left or far-right, usually the former. Just look at how blue Hawaii is.

I love you duke, have a bump.

david duke is not a teen

here you go fag:

Evalion aka Veronica Rothman is a kike.

david….duke

I wish I could vote for him.

Him BTFO of (((Alex Jones))) was all the proof I needed he was 100% real.

Any one who says otherwise is a retard or a shill.

What happened with Alex Jones?

Watch it all if you have time. Duke btfo Alex on the JQ that Alex had to bring on his jew producer who proceeds to get btfo too.

Oh, forgot to mention, Duke btfo Alex so hard Alex tried to scrub the interview from the web.

Someone's new.

Jones also deleted all traces of the interview from his website.

I think people also mentioned that he won't even bring up Duke on his show any more, he has black listed even mentioning him.

He shaved his beard.

Since women got the vote, no man with a beard has ever been elected past local.

If women could not vote, he could have kept his beard.

Women should not be allowed to vote for many reasons but this is straight blasphemy.

If anyone would know about blasphemy, it'd be you Satan. Women confirmed to belong in the kitchen and beards confirmed to be glorious.

Reminder that anyone who is a U.S. citizen can donate to Duke's campaign, even if you don't live in Louisiana.

I thought women were sexually attracted to masculine traits like beards. They also tend to cover up ugly features so I thought women would prefer to vote for bearded politicians?

It's a typical misleading kike statistic targeted for you to resent women as much as (((they))) try wymyn to hate men.
Beards got out of fashion because of war technology. You can't have a beard with a gasmask, so this reinforced the fashion trend of moustaches.

Eat shit

you guys are homosexuals. beards are for fags and muslims.

Oh really and who suold bin his position?

Another Jew?

#TOOMANYJEWSINGOVERNMENT

#REALDIVERSITYMEANSNONJEWISHDIVERSITY

#ENDZOG

Go get em Duke. Is there anything we can do for his campaign? I'd love to see him win.

Clean shave is universal symbol of being a good goy.

Im real tired of all the paranoid faggots who think their own mother is a fucking jew shill.

You're a Jew because you behave like one.

Paranoia abounds as of late. Duke was on the last FtN, you guys should give that part a listen.

It's not paranoia, it's obvious shilling.

Notice how all the anti-Duke kikes pretty much use the same talking points "h-he had Sinead on his show once" / "ZOG threw him in prison for ripping off his followers"? It's either same kikery or shill campaign.

I'm not pretended Duke is perfect (Tom Metzger actually has some solid criticisms of his approach), but he definitely isn't working for enemy and is currently one of our best assets.

I'm actually glad he stopped saying zio media every sentence like he did in the Alex jewnes interview.

Duke is going to hold Trump to the fire and speak out for whites. Donate some shekels to this man.

daviddukeonline.com/help-dr-dukes-work/

Use this instead dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/

I dunno, being that repetitive is probably necessary if you want to reach people dumb enough to listen to Jonestein.

What does this get mean?

It's a pro-Duke post, so..Kek vult?

I think it reestates that we must be repetitive on some issue to reach the really dumb normies. But quints… quints are for real. It must apply to something currently happening. Maybe the vice-presidential debate. Sincerely, the was so many happenings today that I can't seem to relate this to any in particular.

a beard is a symbol of a disgusting jew bum who dislikes to have sex with a woman

Quints, yes. And 4, being a number associated with death, makes this very serious. The issue is the JQ. We have to keep exposing it at the risk of being repetitive, because it's our death or theirs.

DD look horrible without the beard.

This is what he claimed last time he tried to run and he got BTFO by all the niggers overrunning the south

True but they're still a minority + Trump has since shifted the overton window. Between all the BLM and La Raza stuff (which is only going to get louder regardless who wins) a candidate using the term "European American" is only going to get more appealing.

Bumping for the good ol boy.

Isn't it common for white liberal families in the Americas to claim a bit of "native american" blood to sound exotic and cool?

???

He won. He was a congressman.

Dr. Duke, I'm ZOG.

Lol, he was actualy pretty buffed.Was he a lumberjack or something?

Duke has no jaw. He NEEDS a beard to get into senate

He's actually carrying them this time (which MSM fucked up on when they pointed it out to mock Trump;s own numbers), it's the (((whites))) out in force against. Unfortunately blacks tend to not actually vote so it's still a major disadvantage. The BLM/soros shit's pissed off an incredible amount of them, since jews are still "old white men" to most negroes, and they don't appreciate having some foreign massa calling the shots…especially when he forgets to pay. All those non-MSM black sites like thegrio have either cut ties with BLM or are attempting to co-opt it themselves. It's a real mess.

f'reals idk why he took it off. He looked like he'd genesplice you a pet raptor when he had it, that's a yuge bonus appeal to the millenials!

I think part of it was he also wasn't very "hip," too much dry intellectualism, but if you check out his twatter he's really caught up the past few years on the bantz.

You deserve to be hanged by the neck. Trump being president is the necessary condition to saving our people - and Duke riding Trump's coat tails is sabotaging that, by giving the Jew media all the ammunition it needs! And boy, they are already using that ammunition in newspaper story after story! So what good is it if Duke costs Trump the election, but wins his own Senatorial election? HRC will have him framed for something aand thrown in jail again - just like the system did like last time! So we lose Trump, just to get this failed, whining old fool Duke into the Senate? No!

I used to listen to Duke's show online, every couple of weeks. He was rarely positive, he spent most of his time whining like a broken record, and his message was mostly doom and gloom - but I used to respect him as a guy who had tried his best, even though he had achieved nothing and his best was pretty lousy.

I'm emphasising the 'used to respect him' part of that last sentence.

Trump came along, and in just one year Trump has achieved more for white identity than Duke has achieved his entire life. If Trump wins, it will be transformative. Our people can thrive. But he has to win, above all.

Duke is jealous, and old, and vain - and he wants to claw some money and fame to himself before he dies. And he doesn't care if he risks the bigger picture, and jeopardizes OUR futures, and the entire white race, for his own interests! It is a sickening betrayal of white people that he is trying to ride Trump's coat tails, even though the PR aspect of this is a fucking dagger through the heart of the Trump campaign! He is filth! He is a fucking race traitor!

This failed old has-been Duke has achieved nothing for whites, and lost almost every battle he's fucking fought! Even his victories are immediately transformed into failures, because he doesn't have the smarts or the resources to hold on to what he's won. If he wins the Senate race, he'll be in the slammer in months. Again.

The fuckhead can't stop telling the world that Trump "owes everything" to his ideas, and that he is the "original Coke" without which Trump's "Diet Coke" couldn't exist! (He literally said this on air. Fuck him.) Duke is so stupid, he laughs and smiles when he tells folks that people are wearing t-shirst and caps with the message "I'm voting for Duke and Trump"! Fuck Duke, he should be hung as a traitor for threatening Trump's presidential run!

Duke might as well be taking money from the D.N.C. I honestly believe that he is may well be a shill, at this point. It figures: he brands himself as THE white nationalist leader, achieves nothing lasting, has a lifetime of failures and lost battles, and yet he still has an ncanny ability to get into the media regularly, whenever the kikes want a hate figure to rally the goyim around. It fucking screams COINTEL.

I hope a nigger does us a favour and mugs, rapes and kills the fuckhead Duke.

ok

Him and Pat Buchanan.
It's fucking true.

You fags are getting slow.

TLDR

Make sure to donate to the campaign, goys :^)

Sorry OP but I'll be donating to alt-kike friend simulators like TRS and shit. God knows it isn't easy to record podcasts these days.

Fuck off, JIDF

The very fact that all the Jews and shills are kvetching about Dr Duke in this thread just proves that he's looking out for whites' interests.

Get back in the oven kikes, and good luck to Dr Duke from Bongistan.

nice "concern trolling" lads well done :^)

(Checked)
(Checked)

It would be the most amazing trolling in history if he filibusters with some of the essays.

reminder that Duke is a piece of shit, just like another loudmouth cunt.

Ctr pls

why does he shave his sideburns so high

looks kinda goofy like a monk or something

CNN TELLS VOTERS WHAT TO SAY::
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

wouldnt trump be a pressure valve though?

it seems like they could throw us a bone ala trump and we will slow boil like a ….frog