I've found it, the ultimate reddit fail

I've found it, the ultimate reddit fail.

A guy asks for help with his crazy wife on the r/relationship_advice subreddit, the subreddit does its usual thing about "end things now" without any understanding of nuance or context, and he takes them up on it. After making a move to divorce her and take the kids, she proceeds to murder their two children.

Summary thread here: np.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/7tmsyq/what_is_the_creepiest_post_on_reddit/dteaned/

And a post he made after his initial post but before the murders: np.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/5ak2ql/update_im_taking_your_advice/

Look at the replies, these fucking self important jackassess, patting themselves on their backs and literally saying "we did it". Reddit's relationship subs (relationships and relationship_advice) are two of the worst shitholes on the internet, filled with a bunch of neurotic fuck ups who want to feel important by giving out their 'sage advice'.

There you have it. People aren't overreacting by hating on reddit. The self important bullshittery of redditors isn't just a peeve, it's outright dangerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme.com/tyler-charlee-worley-fund
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yep. that's reddit. the ultimate points-based circle jerk. relationship board people are the absolute worst. offering their dime store psychoanalyses to people dumb enough to go to their help in the first place.

thanks for sharing faggot

cool story bro. the part where she killed the kids made me diamonds

dogturd userbase. donkey at the helm
too fucking late

Goddamn. Reddit has destroyed original Xbox devkits, ruined any chance of Starcraft modding, and various other atrocities for the sake of le upvote but this takes the cake. Incredible.

i mean at least some people started giving him money?
gofundme.com/tyler-charlee-worley-fund

50 thousand dollars and you don't even have to spend it on kids! Haha!

everybody wins!

Too soon.

too soon, user

Jesus fucking Christ man, too goddamn soon.

OPs story about the dead kids because of reddit is one thing, but you gotta draw the goddamn line somewhere.

50k!! He won the jackpot. Now he can spend it on whores, and fast cars.

The more I think about it, the better the deal sounds. Roastie locked up, no sticky shits to look after, and a payday bigger than he's ever seen in his life. Living the dream.

amen! fast cars, danger, fire and knives!

smh, faggots talking like $50k is a jackpot
yeah, it good money to have in an account
but hardly a jackpot. It'll probably last a few years.

I always wondered who was that DACAryan in that meme? Was he in an ad or was this picture taken esoterically?

wut meen???? dacaryan?

she'll get paroled

she'll serve a few years no doubt, but eventually she'll say the voices have gone away and her safe space psychologist your taxdollars pay for will say she's been rehabilitated and she'll walk

the justice system only punishes men

What should he have done?

exactly what he did

even Holla Forumstards are blaming others for what a psycho roastie pig did

this is why we'll never overcome it. roasties will always be able to get away with doing whatever hits them at any moment without any fear of being accountable

you are worse than the other 3

Everybody would have had the exact same reaction if it happened here nigger

what kind of nigger-loving roastie are you?

Well if he listened to the advice on /r/personalfinance he would've had life insurance on everyone and he'd be rich AND have 2 dead kids.

What a pent-up fuckwad of a virgin. $5 says he gets hit with a rape charge after trying to have his way with some bitch via either roofies or going for a kid.

Are we shitting on incels now?

meep meep so did she go to prison tbh no homo

I mean, because incels are like the coolest bunch in the planet. I know im a pathetic asshole but I use all my energy in loving 2D but these fucking guys still want 3dpd

More of these pathetic bastards.

Beta uprising when?