Bidet

How does that feel?

Feels pretty good

There are people in here that "doesn't" know what toilet paper is.
There are people in here that "doesn't" know what verb agreement is.

This is Holla Forums, OP. It exists for the ignorant and illiterate. So stop acting surprised to find so much of it here. Lurk for 2 days and you will realize that walking around with dried shit caked in your asscrack is the least of this place's dysfunctions.

I hate it when it's early in the day I and have to take a shit and I feel gross the rest of the day. I wish these were a thing in Burgerland.

Do what I did and buy one of those toilet mounted ones. I'll never understand why bidets never took off in the States, it's a god send.

Yeah but I'm talking about when I'm at work.

After you're done taking a shit use your hand to splash some of the water in the toilet bowl onto your anus.

I'm interested in trying one but skeptical to how good they are.

You don't need a dedicated bidet even though I have one at home. Rather one of those spray guns that attaches to a normal toilet is good.

Wow, thanks, will try.

you listen here boy, I aint got one of them fancy bidet's but my asscrack is clean enough to eat dinner off of - you see, what i did was i doine a ttached a garden hose to the inside faucet so's my momma could warsh her dog, but the dog died, and then my momma died so now i just blast my shitpipe with that gardenhose afeter im dun givin birth to my dirtbaby…

This, I like giving myself a mini enema with em. Cleanup is a pain though.

bidets aren't for men freak.

brits like things in their asses, what's new?

If you can't shit cleanly, you need to change your diet. :^)

I use wet wipes because they clean off all of the shit residue exceptionally well and they aren't nearly as gay as a bidet. I realize Frenchmen can't go 10 minutes without something probing their anuses, but normal people don't need that.

wow french people btfo

splash water on your ass in the shower after shitting

usually don't wipe at all before

takes an extra few seconds but worth it to be clean

I always thought bidets were for women, not faggots.

Do you do this when you are visiting people?