How do i stop being sexually attracted to hebe and teens ?

How do i stop being sexually attracted to hebe and teens ?.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

kill urself

I know that feel

You can't tbh

Don't

true

Reported

What is your reason for reporting? What broke the rules in this thread?

As long as they're pubescent then tbh it's not a problem. Humans were meant to find those that are of sexual maturity attractive

tbh, just find yourself an adult woman that just looks young

Legal lolis ?

There will always be petites.

Feminists be re reporting any post if it has even an iota of testosterone in it. Being atttracted(!) sexually (!!) to a young(!!!) and frtile(!!!!) female(!!!!!!!1111111) is strictly verboten.

Dude there are so many 18-23yo chicks that don't look their age.

Tbh i prefer to have a teen that look 20 then a 20 that look like a teen

Why not just go for a 20 that looks like a 20 then?

where is the fun in that ?

Sauce?

You simply can't.
Hebe and teen girls have already reached sexual maturity.
The more youthful a (sexually mature) woman appear, the more attractive she is because age 1/∝ fertility.

It's pretty common in the past for pubescent girls to get married.
Then the modern age came along, and made it illegal to marry girls under 18.
They can have premarital sex, they can have abortions, but they can't get married before 18 years of age.
Retarded logic.

I suppose it's not really surprising, since the modern age made gold illegal and gave us paper as money.

Great stuff, user.

(((Silence him)))

How dumb are you?!

why the fuck were they banned?
can the mod ban himself? That'd give us air

There is no free speech on Holla Forums.

I came here for free speech on the first exodus. If that's taken away, why the fuck should I stay?

I only come here because cuck/b/ manages to be even worst. This place is a ghost of its former self.

Yeah I agree on that.

I want a mod's explanation to the reasoning for this ban

If you claim to be a pedo, even as a joke, it's a bannable offense. I remember when the only rule was "No illegal content".

I want a mod to state there is no free speech here. Im may have to start looking for a new site with free speech

This place is dead!

Same goes here. I'm not fond of "durr this place is dead" like this faggot argues or constant whining about how this place sucks and we should move out, because I still had my free speech, slow and spammed, but free speech anyways. Now, if that's dead, I need another place to wander!

jesus fucking christ. no pictures uploaded. nothing illegal. just voicing an opinion.
if it were legal, i'd be fucking a 14 year old right now.

vols, do you want to kill Holla Forums? because this is how you do it. ban me, faggots. and make it fucking permanent(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

let's figure out where to go before, shall we?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)