youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g
timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20161004T10&p1=37&p2=1029
timeanddate.com/time/change/usa/new-york
archive.is/
youtube.com/watch?v=OxBwKse25zQ
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3308355/pg1
mobile.twitter.com/CrangesMcbsktbl/status/782752662039126017
scribd.com/document/320300634/FBI-BLACK-OPS-TRYING-TO-KILL-TRUMP-pdf
investmentwatchblog.com/assange-says-new-hillary-clinton-leak-will-destroy-her-this-month/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chinook_shootdown_in_Afghanistan
teespring.com/ben-garrison-free-pepe#pid=2&cid=6568&sid=front
cytu.be/r/neetuprising
mediafire.com/?xe3u52f51yurq
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/02/report-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns.html
archive.is/mXcqx
twitter.com/wikileaks?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=mZi1RvVkIHg
youtube.com/watch?v=MLb8q3hhsuo
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472
youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
archive.is/PsLld
wikileaks.org/10years/WikiLeaks10yrsPressPack.pdf
8ch.net/pol/res/7735752.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10:00 AM Berlin Time is 4:00:00 AM EST

Fail.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/germany/berlin

Live stream:

Nice shill thread, it will just be another irrelevant leak like all his other ones.

Hillary is going to win.

I have to go to sleep, but I really don't want to.

What do you all think this leak is going to be?
Either way spread it like wildfire.

Fuck off, TRS.

Proof that Hillary armed ISIS is my guess.

These anons can't be shills, they're not even trying.

hopefully its presented in a neat palatable format

witnessed
My guess is it will be a video of hillary sacrificing a child to molech

absolutely irrefutable proof that the holocaust never happened.

I mean, we know they did it, but seeing her write about it herself would be pretty amazing.

Wat?

Isn't it 4AM EST?

her 33k baleeted emails.

Yes.

timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20161004T10&p1=37&p2=1029

If he fucking gives a nothing burger after all of this hype, he won't have to worry about hillary

fucking Holla Forums will crucify him upside down

Out in full force today, huh?

We already have that. The (((US))) has singlehandedly armed the entire middle east.

You goys are right, nothing unusual here.

Well they did say that this leak could get her arrested, so maybe it's the deleted emails. I would release so much jizm if that were the case.

Okay fellow goys. It's 5h 33m from now.

Buckle up, guys, it's going to be one hell of a month.

It won't be anything.

Aye. Sometimes you've got to wonder what deep shilling the obvious shills are shilling. OTOH, maybe I'm giving them wayyyyyyyyyy too much credit.

No we certainly do not.

user said "proof".

Thank You for Correcting the Record!

10 SHEKELS HAVE YOU DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT

… Since Bush Sr we absolutely do.

WTF?

10 shekels?

Those numbers make me want to be a shill.

*yawn*
does that demoralisation shit actually work on people?

Why are you saging, Shlomo?

4am standard time is 3am daylight time.

those trips.. checked and keked

$20 on it's just posturing. Just like Putin promising he would release secret documents explaining the true nature of 9/11.

This image doesn't work outside cuckchan m8

Have no clue. Hope it's something unexpected at the least though.

Because I'm on my phone and it stays there and I'm too lazy shoahing to remove it.

Plus this way I never forget when I want to sage a slide thread.

you are not welcome here, faggot

Kek

That happens in November. It's 4:00 AM Eastern time

timeanddate.com/time/change/usa/new-york

Worst thread I've seen in days. Congratulations faggots.

Dubs and trips mark the only posts worth reading… fucking scary how accurate this is.

this is for you, my brothers

until the trenches,

Shadilay

Hillary is going to flee the country on November 9th when she loses the election.

And Trump will crash the plane, with no survivors.

Sadly it's most likely going to be stolen.

I don't know, fam. I got the shivers tonight.

The convergence of this with the likely fake Bill Clinton son story and Hillary revealing her power level in Ohio. Watch that speech. She is on her game, she's sharp and diabolical and funny. I told you the dying Hillary thing was an act. Watch the video. Brace for something BAD tomorrow morning. If I'm wrong, spend that energy on something else. But be ready.

after which an eruption of violence ensues. boom. police state.

Too easy, too much like a Hollywood plot. Even while the kikes project constantly, surely they won't go with something they basically trained the goyim to violently and energetically resist against?

I guess the Jews were forced into full Accelerationism rather than taking baby steps.

wow it is literally nothing.

how many leaks were supposed to destroy her campaign by now?

The fact this is getting shilled so hard tells me this is worth bumping

Go shill on cuckchan shlomo.

(((cnn))) said something about some cosmic radiation from 12 - 3 30 am.
And to shut off your cellphones because it can cause you harm… Put on ya tinfoil hats.. Something weird is going on.. To /x/!

She's sharp and funny, mmmkay?

We all know she never actually collapsed in NYC at the Sept.11 Memorial, it was just an act. She's very healthy. She's never been healthier!

I hope you're actually getting paid because I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I wrote shit like that.

yeah, i'm sure she was just showing off her best weekend at bernie's impression on 9/11 to make her security laugh. what a card!

It hasn't even been released yet you fucking retard.

Are you a bot or what?

Woah, is it Current Year - 9?

Go dropped on her head and Trump went up in the polls because of it, but it was all an ruse, she was just pretending to be dying. Throwing up in her water then drinking it was all part of the plan.

You can also expect a torrent of slide threads in a few hours. As if all that e-celeb gossip cancer wasn't bad enough

Live stream

Live stream of what?

0/10 I don't even believe you're a shill.

1/10 babbies first D&C attempt

The conference where hes going to reveal the leak.

Did you just blow in from stupid town?

Remember when the news breaks make sure you archive all relevant news articles and tweets

archive.is/

I love this .webm so much someone please post the original.

You sure corrected my record

youtube.com/watch?v=OxBwKse25zQ

If your boss knew how little effort you're putting into your work you'd be fired.

Seriously? Is no one going to commandeer this thread for justice?

Let's talk when there is something to talk about. For now, we wait.

he sounds like a butthurt faggot from Holla Forums

More? I like cute girls on tanks

Kek confirms. We need more adorable weapon moe.

nice trips

lul EVERY. TIME.

The Shill fears anime.

excellent. I've got a folder of these

this shit is so fucking stupid

Illicit pussy pics

Have some more.

One of which is 3D, but moe as fuck anyways.

fucking casuals

EVERY. TIME.

So stupid you decided to stop lurking to let people know?

Reported to CTR for incredibly low-energy shilling.

I have no idea what's going on but have a 島風

Jesus christ man, an imagedump? Fucking 4chan refugees.
There is nothing wrong with being exited about leaks but Jesus guys just ask yourselves what you have added here? Visibility? I guarantee you that the thread will still be around in 5 hours.

And don't you dare call me an anti-anime shill. I am anti-faggotry.

is this true? i don't have much anime because im not literally autistic, but i am autistic in the memetic meaning of the word so I'll do it just in case it's true and practical.

yes, actually. anime robot tank little girls are fucking retarded.

BREAKING, PIC RELATED

HILLARY IS COOKED NOW

Fucking bitch keeps proc'ing Humanitarian potential. Stopped using her then.

….fuck you Kek. I platinum'ed Bloodborne and still play Kerbal on PC.

go away evil dog nigger

But her ribbon was so kawaii~~❤!love

filtered for shitting up the thread with offtopic weebshit spam.

You 4cucks need to blow your brains out

We've got over 4 hours to kill with nothing to do until then.

threads here don't 404 within 10 minutes of not being bumped like they do on 4cuck, you dirty refugee. All you're going to do is slide other relevant topics off the front page with your weebtrash.

it's interesting that the post quality immediately dropped after you 4chan niggers decided to come over here. Fuck off.

Look, this thread was garbage before we weeabooed it. Now it's garbage but there's no shills. I'd call that a victory.

No, it was fine, and had two shills that fucked off immediately. Now it's a spam filled mess.

Yeah I did.
People in Stupid Town haven't figured out how to watch something that's happening 12 hours in the future you dizzy cunt.

Go away evil dogger ;-;

trips of truth demands anime 4cucks to be filtered and reported

You can't be this dumb, right?

What, like this thread is going to die naturally before it becomes relevant in 4 hours? Threads here linger for days. All the damage this one could have done was done in the moment it was created. I'm just killing time.

Oh goon, what about anime triggers you so?

go away evil dogger

Trips of truth.

4channers are annoying retards

I just respect Kek and his wishes when he demands us to listen and I suggest you do to.

4 and a half hours

Notice all my filenames are Holla Forums and stuff I got myself. I haven't used 4chan in years.

A less autistic thing to do would be to either discuss something relevant or move on to another thread until you have something relevant to say.

(checked)

At least the shills were banished.

At any rate, Assange has been talking a big game, but I have no idea what he's got to play. If he releases everything right now Hillary will just murder his ass. The Bernie/DNC stuff was fairly damaging to her, but it's hard to imagine what he might release NOW that will help NOW without making him expendable. I want to be optimistic…. but come on. Hillary should already be in jail for the last ten leaks.

Can you not read English? I'm telling you that threads don't 404, so you don't need to keep bumping it with your worthless weebshit garbage. You're providing nothing to improve board quality.

YOU 4NIGGERS NEED TO HANG YOURSELVES

keep going, weebkike

I just had a 'nam flashback to 2007 halfchan.

Fuck. I need a moment.

I'm still in the wind on what it could even be. What the fuck else is there? We've got her husband on the Lolita Express, we've got her destroying countries for personal vendettas, we know her family is a sham of political convenience, we've got her selling American citizens' property out from under them to sell nuclear materials to the Russians, we got her health disintegrating so fast she might not see the election, we got her organization proven to be a money laundering shell corporation, we got her colluding with the DNC and MSM, we got… fuck. LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

If Assange is even halfway true to his word, whatever he's got on her is so radioactive that it's going to kill everyone in line of sight as he mouths the words.

Possible

She must be calling niggers niggers or something. I mean there's obviously no international crime that can tarnish her for leftists - it has got to be something as petty as a mean word.

Sarah Harrison

Melinda Taylor

John Goetz

too good.

Nice digits there famiglia.

SOILED IT

THIS

Suggest a topic, then.
All I can think to talk about is what he might leak, but most of this has been speculated for months. There's no news here except Berlin 10 am and security concerns at the embassy speech.

Daily reminder that Weebs = Heebs

Gimme dat All-Star any day of the week fam

Kek has been blessing this thread since the shills left.

I recommend starting with some E. Michael Jones for your first few steps into Holla Forums-thought.

shit

This, if they had the opportunity, would have already happened.

KO'ed Debbie anyways.

I thought I heard somewhere that it was going to be an audio/video of her saying nigger and shitting on nonwhites.

I think this would have quite an affect on the black vote, they might turn out in droves to vote against her.

Thanks, Don!

Jokes on you, I already saw the cat.

YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!

Are you the oldfag that I dumped .swf files for on Holla Forums a couple days ago?

Anime D&C has never worked before. It's not gonna start now.

0/10

Trumps already doing pretty well with blacks, if it is her calling them niggers, I wonder if he could beat her with the black vote.

digging

Than stop posting and wait for the fucking leak.

Move on to something worth discussing.

Fuck is this babies first chan thread?

The thread will be here later.

May kek shine his light for all to follow

Amyn

Kek confirms. Niggers will carry the election just like they carried bales of tobacco on their backs.

oh boy I can't wait

go away evil dogger

Julian is going to leak the cloth that Hillary used to wipe the server.

Dunno about the guy you're responding to, but I'm just relaxing in a comfy happening-encumbent thread after a long and stressful day culminating in a nice dinner.

We're allowed to relax here occasionally.

fine then

Kek wills it

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

So, any speculation on the leaks?
My guesses in this priority
1. 30000 deleted emails implicating hillary badly in libya and mid east
2. sensitive info that fucks over many in the clinton mafia
3. old shit from her rise to power (cocaine business was one old theory, no clue if it's real)

Cocaine shit and the Hillbilly Mafia is totally true. They were running Colombian coke through an airfield in North Arkansas, can't think of the name without looking it up. And G-dubs was the heroin half of the speedball - get people addicted to opiates, cut their doctors off, and then they have to buy their dope from the CIA. Disgusting business.

One black guy I know is voting trump, hates both candidates but but hates clinton with a passion.

3/10

I think the real question is what could Assange leak at this point in the game that would actually make a difference?

No one is going to arrest her for anything. Normies aren't going to get their news from the chans. MSM isn't going to become unbiased. I honestly think they could leak hard evidence - like a video - of her murdering babies and nothing would change.

All this hype and it'll just turn out to just be chelsea has aids or fucked Eric trump.

That was something my mom mentioned, actually; that a lot of blacks never forgave Clinton for how shittily she acted toward Obama when he was first campaigning.

I had forgotten completely.

Relaxing in a happening thread and endlessly bumping with anime are two very different things.

we need to spam that image on Nov 9th.

4U → ₪

Only if there was a coup within the clinton mafia. Assange would leak info on MANY of her lackeys that would get them in huge trouble unless they testified against her. Big names would be involved.

If it's her calling them niggers, then the election is over.

go away evil dogger

1. Reported for niggerspeak.
2. The son story exists to cover up Chelsea.
3. She revealed nothing.
4. “on her game”, CTR? Kill yourself.

Go away evil dogger

We'll meme and shitpost in your place, user

Maybe he's going to expose the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan and change the world as we know it.

James O'keefe claimed she was telling off some nigger. Considering her strategy up to this point has been crying "RAYCIS", this and Assange's leak is going to make for some fine lulz.

Just to clarify, no one connected with Wikileaks has said that there will be a release of any material tonight.

If I was planning a strategy for releases, I wouldn't release the best anti-Hillary material until after the third debate. It would fill the void until the election and Hillary wouldn't have the benefit of reaching 100m Americans on a televised debate to try to spin it.

Or Yinon?

We can only hope

Early voting is already in effect and it stands the chance to make a difference, since this election will be decided by TURNOUT not preference. We need to stop dropping our tactical nukes, for the sake of Pepe, Lain, and Kek

What was there in particular besides the birther thing? I didn't pay attention back then.

fuck me start

I don't even dare to hope but if this were to turn out to be true then it would be the end for her campaign.

Thanks user

If digits, Assange releases a tape of Hillary calling Obama a nigger.

Rollan in an epic bread!

PRAISE KEK

Do not beg, kek rewards those who see his dubs as the gifts they are.

email where she mentions sandy hook kids at superbowl, screencap this post.

Wojak = Kek??
Bane = Kek?

Questionable…

I'll allow it.

Just let it happen. Go with the flow.

go away evil dogger

Either proof of the Clinton government coke-running in Arkansas or hard evidence implicating the Clintons in the hits they ordered over the years.

According to Assange, this is supposed to sink Clinton's campaign, so I'm not sure what else would fit the bill aside from what is already known about the ISIS funding and the email situation.

This.

That's the whole point, see pic related and the text on them:
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Hillary. Literally armed ISIS. With hard proof. And it still hasn't sunk her campaign.

Sometimes I doubt our commitment to dankest timeline.

LIVESTREAM

I hope he's right. I want something YUGE.

I like the way you think. We've never touched on potential Clinton involvement in the sandy hoax. She was secretary of state at the time, and while state is supposed to focus on foreign affairs, this is Illary we're talking about, and it's the highest Cabinet position.

It's the old problem, old bluepilled people don't dig for information. They have their favorite newspaper and that's what they read. My parents didn't even know about clinton selling uranium to russia, which is basically common knowledge on the dankweb.

Hopefully we'll get something that isn't alex jones.

THIS IS IT FOLKS!! Wikileaks has ALL 33,000 Emails Hillary thought was bleached clean and its Handcuff time!

Chaos to ensue over this and demands for her immidiate arrest, but the current administration will not want too. However, the SHTF IS COMING OVER THIS. BRING YOU TOMATO PLANTS IN AND START POPPING POP CORN TONIGHT. WHOOO HOOO!!

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3308355/pg1

mobile.twitter.com/CrangesMcbsktbl/status/782752662039126017

JULIAN ASSANGE ONLY CANCELED THE BALCONY APPEARANCE
He's still doing the document drop. He just wants to avoid a bullet to the head. Hillary did, after all, make a serious public case for drone striking him.

Let's all hope he does this, and has what it takes to finish the haggard she wolf off once and for all.

Well, enough has been released to finish her off if it was not for rampant corruption in the FBI. A while ago I mentioned a six million payoff to Comey. To clarify, it was a pre-bribe done via a military contract in 2010 that Hillary handed to Comey that could land Comey in jail all by itself, and was enough to shut Comey up when it was needed. The entire government is held together with threats of exposing illegal deals, crimes, sex charges, murders, etc. A real house of cards . . . . . fine bunch they are.

I'm going to bed, I really hope Holla Forums doesn't suffer some sort of hurakaine or anything.

I hope San Fransisco slips into the ocean this week, taking you and your shill friends with it.

Jesus Christ.

Do not ever click a GodlikeProductions link because Távïstòçk

))Alex Jones((

Pure Jewry

glad i have immunity cat

Ok that made me chuckle

fuck i just clicked it

In all honesty, what would it take for Hillary to get arrested?

I feel like, even after the mails and the clear coverup with her email server shit, nothing short of her, in full video and audio, ordering one of her secret service guys to assassinate someone she didn't like (who did in fact die under mysterious circumstances) could get her arrested.

What would it take, anons?

That makes me not trust Wikileaks at all. We all know Snowden is a limited hangout.

go away evil dogger

If you took all the shit, will you die?

i just mix em all up in my propure filter to save time.

go away evil dogger

Yeah, I remember TRYING to make a thread on GLP once on Távïstòçk, I made this file I posted together called All About Távïstòçk, or something, sure get that instaban right quick.

user pls

praise kek

True I find this highly dubious.

I have the full version on my channel as well sorry for youtube, they are to big to post here.

https:// www.youtube.com/ watch?v=j1R_fVFAtX4

A person with handcuffs and a spine. The Clintons have already been linked to enough shady shit to justify wiping them from the genepool entirely.

Unless something terrible happens, he's going to deliver what he promised and it will be devastating for Clinton.

:^)

The leaks better have something to do with her health or show that she's a walking dirty bomb.

Go away evil dogger.

:( I used to read it five times a day for awhile.

I'm no oathbreaker coon, but anything associated with Tàv!isõk and GATE is a definite memetic hazard. There is something just plain unright about the whole operation.

What if it's dirt on Trump?

wew

It would be extremely painful.

That's absurd.

He specifically said it would lead to Clinton getting indicted.

see

Sure is shilly, CTR trying to break up the thread before we see the info?

Oh. I missed that.

Go away evil dogger

Oh vey, oh vey, I AM EXCITED.

Shills gonna rage so hard when the goods are stickied.

Either ebil raycist talk or massive financial fraud enough to make a merchant rub his ratty little hands in ecstasy.

Or! confirmation of Parkinson's. That's GAME OVER as it would be one lie too many for the cunt.

Either way, Kek will bless us.

Praise the lord, double dubs trips when we need it

thank you for correcting the record

87% we're all crazy people, 86% we're right about everything, and 13% shills. Post smug anime girls in defense.

Better question is what would it take for the Wicked Witch of New York to get a funeral, because we all know as sure as shooting the Secret Shadow Government will never put one of their own, such a valuable Satanist/Witch in prison when they know the American public will never handle their business.

Checked + chuckled.

Sensibly of course.

Check'd

my guess is this, basically force people near her to testify against her.

People know she's had people killed, taken hundreds of millions in bribes and sole fucking nuclear material to the Russians, nobody would give a shit about Parkinson's.

Cannot argue with that, all we can donis shitpost until the stream starts anyway.

Fuck off with your degeneracy, faggot.

more like 12.73%

you're a big goy

Blessings like mana from heaven.

So assume Assange has an 'accident' involving a 'drone' in the next six hours.

Does the Clinton camp think this would somehow magically stop the upload? I mean, does Assange need to stick his dick in a computer to confirm his ID before the files go out?

Seems silly to kill him since it'd just make him a martyr.

If Assange gets offed, I'd sure as shooting LOVE to have those Wikileaks Insurance files decryption keys!!!! Praise Jesus!!!

The whole thread is full these images, why get butthurt only now?

They're not going to drone strike the embassy of Ecuador in London.

It's safe to assume that Assange has had a kill switch ready for years now, the problem is that like all these other leaks it would just be irrelevant in the end and most Americans would be happy nice old Hillary got rid of that evil Russian hacker.

Anime is the product of a conquered people who can't even fuck to prevent their extinction through complacency. It took until those posts to have read every else of interest ITT.

What's stopping them, though?

(checked)

Praaise kek

Wasn't there an attempted breach a month or so ago, though?

How will you guys react if they reveal Trump is working with Clinton?

The people on here seem to forget that Trump is friends with the Clintons.

The consequences of drone striking the capital of an ally.

I'm pretty sure that Hillary's comments about drone killing Assange were made before he took refuge in the embassy.

If they're going to try to kill them I'm sure they'd be more subtle.

Still rather choose that over (((hollywood))), and classic literature over all. Though I rather not turn this thread into a debate over anime, but waiting for shillary to burn.

Yeah I remember that. There was some guy scaling the building

Trump bought influence. Hillary sold it. Who's really the traitor - the fool, or the fool who sells out for a billionaire's pocket change?

4 jews

Hard to say on that one. Clinton IS a petty sociopath and a bit of a tard to boot but I would like to think that some of the cooler heads on her team would understand how monumentally stupid of an act that killing Assange would actually be and would focus instead on damage control.

Also, all the recent D&C comes into focus heh.

I feel great knowing I can watch a shill like you squirm. Here is a question: why would Assange be helping defend Trump on twitter if he knows Trump is a shill?

shills btfo

Same type of assassin that tried to get into Trump Tower.

HELL NO, that would be such a freaking bad breach of Diplomatic Protocol, like declaring war if that is done. Black Bag jobs are done all the time against foreign embassies in Washington DC by the FBI and the CIA, but Assange sure has got his bases covered with Dead Man's Switches, etc.

that was just a crazy kid trying to get trumps attention.

It's gotten too personal and dirty for it all to be a ruse. The Clintons and Bushes wanted Jeb v. Hillary….Trump was nowhere in their plans.

Not the climbing up the side vegan idiot. There was an infiltration attempt too, that was reported then memory holed by the media. I can only assume that guy was rightfully dragged into a secret floor in Trump Tower and persuaded to spill all of his beans and then some.

That seems logical, but realistically, what could Britain do about it? They can't even prevent their capital from getting cucked by an Islamism enabling mayor. Everyone is behind Hillary. MSM, UN shills, banking elites, etc. The media would black out the event and the world would just keep on spinning.

I figured that kid for an attention whore. But then again, plausible deniability

jej

tbh london fell to the muslims.

oh fug i missed it, or i am not remembering do you have an archive?

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

thank you for checking them.

go away evil dogger

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER!

Oh, wasn't that supposedly an FBI agent?

A couple quick searches suggest the suction cup idiot was cover for the actual infiltrator; I can't find any story on the spy, but I would swear that I remember it being reported on for a quarter news cycle a few weeks back.

This picture, my sides.

Thanks.

On topic, I hope Assange sinks Killary for good.

But what would be REALLY, REALLY FREAKING NICE is if the 33,000 bleached Hillary emails had the SAPs in the attachments she and NSA traitor spook friends gave to the Russians and Chinese!!!!

FREAKING DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER!

Yes goy, believe the mainstream media.

There was also an engine failure on the Trump jet many months back which made him hours late to a (((Little Rock))) rally because they had to make an emergency landing. The Clinton machine is still abound in Arkansas.

GOOD LUCK GIGATRUMP 9000

Go away evil dogger.

That's probably like nuke codes and concrete documented proof of all corruption and how it happened and who did it since the 1800's plus confirmation of AYY LMAO / confirmation of some seriously insane shit that maybe even goes beyond the jews in corruptness. If that's possible.

Nobody outside of a couple of boards would care about that.

No. It's confirmation that the police are racist and kill black people because of the white man.
:^)

rOOLING

No need, shilary's emails already had classified info and were taken already, so some of our secrets are already out therwe.

Go away evil dogger

FBI BLACK OPS TRYING TO KILL TRUMP.pdf

scribd.com/document/320300634/FBI-BLACK-OPS-TRYING-TO-KILL-TRUMP-pdf

Did wikileaks actually say they were releasing the shit they had on Clinton, or this whole thread just everyone sperging out about nothing?

Check their twitter before posting again.

In this interview, Assange promised to drop the bomb before the debate. Tomorrow's revelation is what got delayed.

investmentwatchblog.com/assange-says-new-hillary-clinton-leak-will-destroy-her-this-month/

Always good to have a retard around

You will kill yourself when Trump wins, or we will kill you in the purge afterward. There are no other ends for you.

go away evil dogger

New Ben

meant for

And I shouldn't have said tomorrow as the press conference is only 90 minutes away!

wew

There''s nothing on htwitttererasey're releasingnything on twitter at the press conference. I think maybe you should check their twitter again before you post.

Am I missing something here? I want this to happen too, but I don't see see anything saying that it's going to happen at the conference today.

Need to replace the skulls with some stars of david.

Ben is getting serious, and dark. I like it.

wow, I really fucked that one up.

You can't even conceive of a world where this happens. You're blue pilled as fuck. Go back to half/pol/.

Go away evil dogger.

Reminder to all:
When the leaks happen, find the DEVGRU (Seal Team 6) kill order from Hillary.

keywords:
DEVGRU, helicopter, seal team 6, afghanistan, 6 August 2011

Here is the info page from wikipedia about it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chinook_shootdown_in_Afghanistan

Spreading this to all the members of my BDS group.

Has Holla Forums heard of BDS, its great, a bunch of leftist degenerates get uncensored free speech to talk about the Jews taking the land from those poor Palestinians.

Yeah its filled with a bunch of leftist degenerate cucks and butches. But from where else on a college campus can you expose your power level but just keep to the narrative and everyone is Ok with it.

Except of course the Jew Club, whose president somehow is the senior editor of the campus newspaper. How'd she become so good?

“Hey, Trump!”
“Yes, Mr. Shekelberg?”
“I know you are an extremely successful and wealthy business man with a wonderful family that will carry on your company’s name…”
“Yeah.”
“Not to mention the star and host of a very popular reality TV show that also serves to advertise your business empire…”
“Uh huh.”
“And our planned match up of Hillary vs Bush in this upcoming election will guarantee an easy victory for Hillary…”
“Go on.”
“But would you mind running as a candidate so that every politician in America and several from our allied nations can relentlessly attack and mock you for the next year while lies and slander are ruthlessly hurled at your from every media outlet in existence, thereby potentially hurting the image of your company and damaging business dealings in foreign nations like Turkey and Saudi Arabia?”
“Why the hell would I do that?”
“Because then you can drop out of the race at the last minute and make Hillary’s guaranteed victory even more guaranteed!”
“You know what, that’s a great idea! I’ll get right on that, Mr. Shekelberg! You’re such a great guy.”
THIS IS WHAT ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

Trump namedropped Soros at the Loveland rally today.
Maybe Ben was waiting.

Pretty good. Also he is selling Pepe things now, what does he mean "free Pepe"?
teespring.com/ben-garrison-free-pepe#pid=2&cid=6568&sid=front

Can we get a list of things for a drinking game?

Should just kill your self lad.

Crowd of the Living Shills

Kek did you have to hold a meeting to discuss my question? Answer it you fag, hiding only outs you as the shill.

has wikileaks ever released information via livestream like this before?

imo we need a bingo card for this

in some sick twisted alternate universe, there are people trying to positively spin how Jeb Bush did in the debate vs. Clinton.

I'm glad we ended up in the Bernstein universe.

Someone needs to replace the skulls with stars of david

I don't see confirmation on wikileaks Twitter. It might just be a tease. That's fine though since the very mention of wikileaks triggers Clinton.

Quads confirm

Go away evil dogger

I start the day with Patriot Blend 100% Organic Coffee + Vitamin Mineral Fusion™ with some ProstaGuard™ & Child Ease™. For lunch, I take my X2 Survival Shield™ and two Brain Force™. After a hard day posting pepes on a Vietnamese imageboard, I take two more Super Male Vitality™ so I can satisfy my 3D waifu.

Thanks Alex.

Is this at 3 or 4 Eastern? I've heard both and I'm sure as shit not waking up in the middle of the night twice

In some alternate universe Jeb is a living God because he siphoned the energy from every Jeb in every other universe. This Jeb disintegrated Hilldog with thunderbolts from his eyes. He is Jeb Prime.

I'll ask again since everyone seems to have already forgotten. Is there anything that actually says that they are going to be releasing information on Clinton today? This post here, happened prior to Assange saying he was going to delay the Clinton leak.

Wikileaks has not said anything at all about releasing anything in regards to Clinton today. I think a lot of you guys are in for a serious disappointment.

Sweet double dubs, but I've been up all night and we're in this together so stfu

Checked, are there even chicken places open at such hours?

He was going to do it at London, which has been talked about for months now. But recently moved it to Berlin. This is the tweet where he mentioned that. Here is the stream so you can watch it unfold as hillary gets uncovered.

Go away evil dogger.

I wasn't really paying that much attention but now that you bring it up I kinda remember the same thing, I will dig more.

thanks

kek'd and checked

What's larger, number of women Bill fucked or number of people Hillary suicided?

4u

That's Drudge report, not wikileaks. I want to see where Wikileaks themselves have said that during the press conference today they will be releasing devastating information on Clinton.

That doesn't say anything about Clinton. Specific information could just be that he is dropping some shit in regards to Germany.

Maybe they're just keeping mum on the Clinton stuff for some reason, but nowhere have they said anything about Clinton at this conference today.

The number of girls bills fucked is equally proportional to the amount of people hillary has suicided.

Speaking on a more general observation: It'll be the same reaction as if Hillary won, it would serve as a declaration of civil war. It won't lead to demoralization as they usually would expect, it will serve as the flashpoint of intense fury. Trump's awoken something fierce and long brewing in people, and it's not going to die down if he loses or sells out his supporters.

Frankly, I think they're just going to let Trump win and play events behind the scenes in attempt to tie his hands down. The alternatives will destabilize the U.S population too much (which is ill-affordable if they're planning WW3).

trips for truth….

Poking The Dragon as often as Assange does, if this is going to be such an awesome leak dump tomorrow, who knows if the MI5 or CIA would try to pull a False Flag stunt tomorrow to interrupt this. Assange has got to die sometime, ESPECIALLY being such a monkeywrench in the corrupt DNC's campaign. They won't take this lying down.

Some thing has to happen but I don't like your memes

Rolling.

Here's the alex jones stream for those who want to into breaking the conditioning watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g

go away evil dogger

Just ate six chicken wings as a sacrifice to kek. Lets meme this into existence!

post the face Hilldog is making right now

KEK WILLS IT

SUPER

What if it's a plan to assassinate Trump and it implicates king Nigger?

BTFO

i made a webm of it

I want to watch this drop live on Holla Forums it would be grand fun.
But I need to go to bed and I will have to catch everything later on today.
Dig in anons make me proud to be a deplorable.

I think you guys are being led on a ruse cruise. Hype up this meeting in Berlin today that Wikileaks is going to destroy Hillary(which they haven't said they are going to do) and then when nothing happens you lose faith in Assange and Wikileaks in general, maybe even get pissed and turn on them a little.This reeks of demoralization. Either from CTR amateurs, or legit 37A/Political Action Group alphabet-tier pros.

Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think anything is happening today. If ti does and I'm wrong, good, I'f I'm not, just don't lose any faith in Assange or Wikileaks.

81 watching now

are you fuking jewing me jewtube???

Also my money is on something directly linking her to the creation of ISIS. Don't forget that tens of billions worth of military hardware disappeared from Libya following the civil war that was instigated.

Some of the U.S. personnel tasked with tracking where that hardware had gone were killed in Benghazi. So we have dead U.S. investigators, Clinton in power, and billions in military hardware missing with ISIS becoming a big deal not long after.

It seems likely that we redirected those arms to rebel groups rather than directly handing them many of our arms. It's harder to trace and logistically easier to do.

But if someone's fingerprints were found ALL OVER that clandestine arms deal, say a certain secretary of state that would sink them. Because it would be definitive proof that we armed and supplied our proclaimed enemy and known evil bastards ISIS.

Better still, since ISIS only really became a major threat after that, it would mean not only did we help supply them. We most likely directly created them, in which case all government officials involved would be traitors in the purest sense of the word.

Assuming this is the info he leaks, no wonder he was sitting on it. This is second revolutionary war level material.

This is all just conjecture though, we'll see what he actually shows us.

chill out user. Some of us closed out of the stream for until it gets closer to the start time.

kek

go away evil dogger.

Also, if Assange drops the good shit will CTR finally leave?

Ok I looked to be sure and no there is no 100% certainty that Assange will leak Hillary right now. However he has talked about leaking this info in October and that there is a widely held belief he will leak it, but moved the dat over concerns of his health, the leak of Hilary talking about drone strikes point to this. But the only way to be sure is to watch the stream and see if he mentions hillary.

Except Assange himself has stated this would potentially end Clinton's campaign.

Aside from the diversity part, because of its ambiguity, and the one language thing, I agree with it. It almost sounds like something a National Socialist would've come up with. I can't see Jews wanting a world with only 500M people to make shekels off of.

This one is also too ambiguous.

Bye-bye, niggers.

If wikileaks doesn't drop a train on her, I quit.

When did he say this? And did he say it in direct relation to this conference today?

This. We still have to wait an hour.

stream: cytu.be/r/neetuprising

Worried about this too as we always hype these a bit, though it's more likely it will be big but just downplayed as hard as possible. Hope it's something substantial. I mean it's fucking October now. We need a proper October Surprise.

Why in Germany though? Is he gonna go for the double kill on Merkel and the EU too?

The only thing more perfect than that would be Hillary bragging over email or in a call during a moment of stupidity that she helped create ISIS, was happy for doing so, and that she really hated (some country in the Middle East).

Basically, something that she, under no circumstances, could bullshit her way out from underneath.

I'd be content with this "only" being a strike on Merkel to be honest.

Many times over the last few months; notably on a few interviews on various Fox news shows.

Don't you have some shekels to be counting somewhere?

How about….

What if they caught Hillary Clinton red handed tonight in Colorado making a sacrifice to Moloch? And just which first born might she have been about to or had actually sacrificed?

The planned assassination of Obama by the CIA is a plan in the works for a long time, which would bring mass social convulsions to America…

CIA Evil Plans
@CIA_Evil_Plans

PLANNED CIA ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT OBAMA

mediafire.com/?xe3u52f51yurq

So it was prior to him saying he was delaying the Clinton leaks and had nothing to do with the press conference today.

That's exactly what Assange said he was going to do, thus the hype.

Nobody is clicking your fishy links, nigger

Where is your source that he is delaying the Clinton leaks?

double kill

with sound

Never delayed shit jew. Stop your autistic ramblings.

What kind of flag is that?

Not a Crash Team Racing shill, but October Surprise could be held off until a week or two before the actual elections, so that it's fresher in the mind of people. Usually very close in the beginning of a news cycle, but the media is an enemy. I think that was the traditional timespan.

Wikileaks may drop the Clinton bombs tonight, they may not. I do think they're coming Soon™, though.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/02/report-wikileaks-cancels-highly-anticipated-tuesday-announcement-due-to-security-concerns.html

( archive.is/mXcqx )

I was talking about how Wikileaks has made no reference to dropping the info that will destroy Hillary at today's conference, not that they haven't said they have such evidence.

flag of Ohio

I want to keep my liver longer than the next 5 minutes thank you very much.

The rarest in the land with 17 stars. I have one out front. Like the Circle?

Don't be a wuss.

CIA Evil Plans
@CIA_Evil_Plans

PLANNED CIA ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT OBAMA

United States • mediafire.com/?xe3u52f51yurq

See

Kek pls no bully
It's just ohio

It's like you dont even neet brother

I've always been more DKR then CTR

Why did this earn so many (you)'s?

i've filtered lots of shills, now i can only see how they respond each other

Problem is, a big incident in Syria is likely imminent and any leaks released later will be drowned out by war rhetoric and reporting. So they don't have a large window of opportunity here.

That shit looks like some NWO flag Hillary is trying to push.

Do you seriously not know what the flag of Ohio looks like?

"Canceling" Meaning moving. If you read the thread, you would have seen that this was talked about.

It's not. Now go be a good Moloch baby killer and head back to Colorado or Texas

Go away evil dogger

Damn you faggot

Unless they really up the ante by detonating the prepositioned, hidden nukes in NYC,at the Israeli Consulate or deep underground tunnels there.

THIS

Nope.

Did you forget that this is the same London event that was moved to Today? That this is the same event I showed Wikileaks mentioning on twitter? So why are you disagreeing, because this is the London even now in Berlin about to happen.

How can you tell one user that Wikileaks made no mention, yet show me a link that pertains to what is about to air, in relation to Wikileaks delaying the Clinton leaks? Either wikileaks did not mention it or they delayed it til now, which is what your link is.

DKR was the cat's meow back in the day. Fond memories playing split screen with my sister.

Everyone knows that.

Cancelling means cancelling.

Like I said, I hope I'm fucking wrong. But it's feeling awfully Agent Smithy in here to me, and I still haven't seen anything saying that they are dropping the Clinton stuff today. Just don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen. That's all I'm saying.

I only have ice cream and cookies stocked up as snacks no bully.

I'm a Buckeye, that's the state of Ohio flag.

GO BUCKEYES!!!

"go away evil dogger"

I just woke up, how long until the bomb drops?

Go away evil dogger.

Just a reminder, charge your batteries.
And make sure your super male vitality is stored securely.

The source you posted never even got a word from wikileaks nor Assange himself. Instead, they posted that this event your source says was cancelled, was moved to today where we wait. I do not see how you can keep saying otherwise, but the London event wikileaks mentioned in their tweet was you cancelled event, moved to Berlin because of security reasons. It is still happening.

Dude, just wait for Hitl.. er I mean, Assange. It's apparently in about two hours.

Did Hillarafice JonBenét Ramsey??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

All Wikileaks needs to do is drop another magnet link like last month, and HILLARY AND THE DNC AND THE FREAKING ENTIRE US GOVERNMENT IS TOAST!!!

GO CUCKEYES!

I hope I'm wrong then. I don't know why you guys are treating someone who just wants factual information presented to verify something that the entire thread is about as if he's a shill. If they're dropping this stuff, what would be the point of sending someone like me to a thread like this. The shit is going to be dropped regardless. And that's exactly what I hope happens. I just don't want people getting disappointed IF, IF, it doesn't happen.

This place needs more critical thinking, it's been seriously lacking for about a year now. Any time someone doesn't go with the hive mind everyone just starts screaming shill and other nonsense. I fucking hate Clinton, I want her to go down, I just wanted proof that what everyone is saying is going to happen is going to happen. Stop getting so defensive because someone isn't retarded and doesn't just blindly hop onto the hype train.

Go away evil dogger.

Wait are they actually handing out "handmade" signs to people at Clinton rallies? how fucking sad…

they're locally-sourced campaign rally signs

Do people realize that assange is the most powerful man on the planet?

He could just create leaks and destroy anyone at this point.

Nothing's confirmed until it happens. The leak has been expected for so long I don't think many really expect it tomorrow, either.

All anyone can do is wait 1 hour 35 minutes.

Go away evil dogger

I will ask them:

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HUGE VAGINA!

CLOSER AND CLOSER, THE HOUR DRAWS NEAR
ASSANGE AND HIS SECRETS ARE ALMOST HERE
NEVER DID HILLARY SUSPECT THIS COULD COME
TO HER LIFE SEEMED LIKE IT'D ALWAYS BE CHUM
STUMBLING BACK AND FORTH SHE PACES, IT'S TOO MUCH TO BEAR
TREMBLING, SHE PONDERS, IS IT THE PARKINSONS OR THE FEAR?
UNDERNEATH HER SHEETS SHE SIMPLY COULD NOT SLEEP
MAYBE SHE COULD AVOID SMELLING JUST LIKE PAJEET
PERHAPS THERE'S SOMETHING SHE COULD DO TO PASS THE TIME
THOUGH AS SHE LOOKS IN THE MIRROR, SHE'S WELL PAST HER PRIME
HEFTY BAGS WEIGH UNDERNEATH HILLARY'S EYES
EVEN SO, SHE THINKS, WHOEVER LEAKS THIS JUST DIES!
TURNING ON THE TV SHE DECIDES TO IGNORE IT
REGRET QUICKLY SWALLOWS HER AS SHE STARTS SMELLING OF SHIT
UNBEARABLE THE SIGHT SHE SEES ON HER TV
MIGHT DONALD TRUMP, THE PRESIDENT TO BE
PERHAPS YOU MIGHT ASK, WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN? THE FIRST LETTER OF EVERY SENTENCE SHOWS YOU THE FUTURE IS QUITE KEEN

Well the CIA can play that game too perfectly fine through Anonymous.

Isn't it at 3am EST?

Fucking rapefugees are here to stay I guess. Wouldn't be so bad if the mods here weren't gaping faggots.

He cannot simply create leaks, he relies on otjers to do it and the validity of those leaks. If anyone was able to successfully prove one of the leaks as false, the whole thing would fall apart, and you know the people being burned would love to do just that.

Never underestimate the power of castration!!!

Use a time zone calculator to confirm. 10 am Berlin is 4 am EST. OP is a faggot.

nope

Just keep this link handy…

twitter.com/wikileaks?lang=en

He probably based that time from the stream, since it starts in 30 minutes, not the actual event.

Whoops

Reminds me of something from halfchan a couple years back…

OP confirmed Alex Jones.

go away evil dogger

The Infowars coverage begins at 3 EST. I think this is where the confusion about the time is coming from.

Your curse can't harm me I'm protected by kek.

Go away evil dogger. - Just in case kek has forsaken me.

Well thanks for correcting the record

see official alex jones youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g

and then watch an streamer repeating the same

why would the streamer have +1700 people watching, but alex jones channel only 124 people watching

PURE COINCIDENCE

YouTube has been caught many times messing around with the view counts and vote counts. Don't pay it any mind.

Heil'd

sorry Ohio, but it looks like Goatse flag

19 minutes!!!!!!!!!

The press conference doesn't start until 4 am EST

Go away evil dogger

Not sure I follow. If both are streams of the leak, then why would the kikes mess with the view counts on one of them and not the other?

i hope dis gonna be gud

Come on wikileaks

Shit you think they're going to go that far?

Oy vey!

So we have to wait over an hour for this shit?

I'm tired. Will it be worth it?

Not going to over-hype for this.
That way I get btfo when its awesome, and I can post smug anime girls saying I told you so if it isn't.

In the mean time I am going to post pepe swastikas while we wait

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ ▫▫▫▫🐸🐸▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸▫🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸▫🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫🐸🐸▫▫▫▫

youtube.com/watch?v=MLb8q3hhsuo

We have been waiting for months, this is more then worth it.

12 minutes turd

T-MINUS 12 MIN

No october surprise has ever been worth it. Seriously, go to wikipedia and look at the list of october surprises. They are all shit. Just go to sleep, and read the thread tomorrow.

Maybe, if we are lucky, it'll be a sticky.

Wrong.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782935564542697472

Add an hour.

I hope its shillerys cell phone #

I remember all the asshurt this caused. Vid related.

CLOSER AND CLOSER, THE HOUR DRAWS NEAR
ASSANGE AND HIS SECRETS ARE ALMOST NOW HERE
NEVER DID HILLARY SUSPECT THIS COULD COME
TO HER LIFE HAD SEEMED LIKE IT'D ALWAYS BE CHUM
STUMBLING SHE PACES, IT'S NEAR TOO MUCH TO BEAR
TREMBLING, SHE PONDERS, IS IT THE PARKINSONS OR THE FEAR?
UNDERNEATH HER SHEETS SHE SIMPLY COULD NOT SLEEP
MAYBE SHE COULD AVOID SMELLING JUST LIKE PAJEET
PERHAPS THERE A WAY THAT SHE COULD PASS THE TIME
THOUGH AS TOLD BY THE MIRROR, SHE'S WELL PAST HER PRIME
HEFTY BAGS WEIGH BENEATH HILLARY'S EYES
EVEN SO, SHE THINKS, WHOEVER LEAKS THIS JUST DIES!
TURNING ON THE TV SHE DECIDES TO IGNORE IT
REGRET QUICKLY SWALLOWS HER AS SHE SMELLS OF FRESH HORSESHIT
UNBEARABLE THE SIGHT SHE SEES ON TV
MIGHT DONALD TRUMP, THE NEW PRESIDENT BE
PERHAPS YOU MIGHT ASK, WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN? MODIFIED METER

Go away evil dogger.

May the benevolent Kek grant us such a blessing

1 hour 12 minutes, plus some more time.
in 12 minutes you can watch alegs jones advertise filters for an hour.

Guess who needs a gold olde fashioned gassing?
Its

As Kek wishes. We must wait until the time is right for the JQ to be answered.

O H I O

┳┻|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻| _ Hey kids….
┻┳| •.•)
┳┻|⊂ノ PRAISE KEK
┻┳|

I am partial to those roller coasters the jews always go on about. I want to see what one would do to a jew if the roller coasters were actually real.

Are we all together fam?

My mistake

What if the leak is evidence of a ruse by Trump and Clinton to fix the election thus being the catalyst for the Happening?

4 minutes fam

Always checking, always together.

Damn. I was literally in the process of posting this and saw it pop up.

OCTOBER
SURPRISE

Checked

u bet it

Please let it be this

hol up fam, dem docs be droppin at 3am est or 4am est?

the time draws near

hold me, Holla Forums

4am.

:hug:

🐸🐸▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
🐸🐸▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
🐸🐸▫🐸🐸▫▫▫
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
▫▫▫🐸🐸▫🐸🐸
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫🐸🐸
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫🐸🐸

Did you even look at the list? It ranges from "oy vey, this candidate is a womanizer (the governator)" to drunk driving (bush sr.). Wow, revelations that will change the world.

I should totally stay up for that!

so close

4am

You have 1 hour to grab a snack and play a quick game.

You still have an hour, don't you?

1 minute

+ 1 HR

1 hour

I wonder what sort of comfy setup Trump has to watch this.

that is perfect.
I like his impression of an angry liberal better than his impression of a conspiracy theorist.

Or go loot a store in his case since he's a nigger.

FILTER SALES ARE GO. GET YOUR CCs OUT

It's 3AM, you disinfo faggots.

We have ids, I wanted torture in a different form for the shill, though gassing him then roller coaster would be fine with me.

I doubt it would be this. The media would really foolish though.

That would just lead to Cruz running around and cruzcucks becoming a thing again. I'd rather not.

If dubs i'l go take a shower.

well fug i gots to get me to bed fam, i h8 missin out on happenings fam, can't be livin' dat dream an sheeit' like i used to tbh fam. bye fam.

I'm actually getting a little scared.

You were waiting for the DNA force ads?

Wiki leaks is doing presentation before the big drop. That is starting soon, Assanage's big moment is in about an hour.

Holy shit. The viewer count skyrocketed

Low energy faggot. Just nap for 55 mins.

See:

Ooh man, I was just in time at work to listen in on the livestream~

Wait, I thought the leak was postponed due to fears of one of Clinton's assassin's-I mean, Assange committing suicide by shooting himself twice in the head from a balcony.

SPAM IT
ALTRIGHT=JEWCANCER ▫▫▫▫🐸🐸▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸▫🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸▫🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫🐸🐸▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸▫🐸🐸▫▫▫▫

Dubs confirm i'm a low-information faggot.

INFOWARS EXPLDED

what if this starts world war tree

GET IN HERE

No, Assange is just not doing it from the balcony out of fear of long range suicidal tendencies.

I noticed that too. Maybe its featured on YT.

LETS DO THIS

They just decided not to do it in an open venue where he could commit suicide by sniper fire.

dirty bitch

30,000 + viewers

Greg Gutfeld is such a cuck

So how much longer?

Well, if you are right then this shit is staged.

thread theme

Cruz and cruzcuks running around after their exposure as neocons would mean nothing.

The Happening restores the US and Ron Paul is added to Mt. Rushmore.

Is it really happening, anons? Is it ogre for Clinton? Eye am excite.

Wow. It's nothing.

You know watching a potential massive happening on fucking FilterWars feels so fucking surreal. I feel like i'm watching a move except it's my life.

But then again that's the entirety of the current year.

WEW LADS

I think he's just hiding his power level.

Apply yourself.

Now is when he starts shilling his products

WIKILEAKS STREAM CONFIRMED TO START ONCE YOU ORDER YOUR SPECIAL ORDER OF DNA REDEMPTION PILLS

WAAAATER FILTERS!

It hasnt happened yet, dipshit

Press conference doesn't start until 4 am est

No, he's definitely a cuck. His dad's a Jew.

He was for Kasich.

Non alex jones stream:

dicks out for DNA Force

EDT

Fuck, why i am not using tor.

ONE HOUR

I am live on Holla Forums getting an actual happening from filterman.

I'm out of super male vitality

fug

if he didn't have so much fluoride in his body and took his super male vitality, this wouldn't have happened.

178 viewing. Filter king has 32 thousand.

fuck alex jones

is there an official wikileaks tream?

COME ON COME ON

FUCKING SINK HER

This.

You just had to wait until the shit starts didn't you faggot?

That seems like a lot for a stream in the middle of the night on a weekday.

1 hour left Alex's stream started early
Merely a coincidence that they keep saying this shit even after anons repeating themselves over and over again.

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

I've got some anthroplex I can loan you, but I'll need some brainforce as collateral.

David Duke v filterman while we wait for Assange.

ebil doggo pls go

I'm posting this because Jones played a montag of media figures mocking the "conspiracy" about Hillary's health.

▬▬ஜஜ▬▬
▬▬▬pepe▬▬▬
▬▬ஜஜ▬▬

LORD KEK, SMITE HILLARY TODAY!

I HAVE THE WATER FILTERS TO MAKE YOU A MAN GOY!

B I L L [] H I C K S

Tap from scratch is cuck fuel.

Dubs and this ends Hillary's campaign

nigga you come down to east side guernsey an say shit to my face nigga, me an poopoo an da kangsmen gonna educate you an put you in you place fo real nigga. we some hard-ass niggas here fo real nigga.

Do I have time to go to 711 and get some snacks?

Definitely.

Checked.
Smiting inbound.

Checking those double dubs.

yes user

Over 35k on filter man's stream now.

CHECK EM (checked)

Double dubs confirms. Get some neccos

Oh man, I'm getting excited here.

Ok now it's 36,000

Just how important is this news?

checked

Praise Kek.

Crush Clinton and Make America Great Again!!!

what are you gonna get? Gimme some 711 salt&vinegar chips and a Big Gulp of sweet tea man

Dubs

David Duke v Filterman while we wait.

WITNESSED

Supposed to kill Hillary.

Official Happening fuel.

May Kek feast on Clinton's soul today.

Why can't julian just tweet it out? why do i have to watch this disinfo shill skype? it is comical.

sage for filterman direct link in OP.

What a time to be alive.

right side broadcasting I think will be streaming it when it starts

I forgot that Clinton has no soul so Kek will feast on her corrupt campaign.

test

HILLARY IS DONE.

Right Side Broadcasting Stream, has not started yet

HELL YEAH!

QUADS CONFIRM.

So a nigger or a controlled opp. filter shill. WHy can't some Holla Forumsack start his own happening channel.

Is someone forcing you to watch?

Stop fucking bitching faggot.

(kek'd)

QUADS OF DEATH

Gonna get some cheetos and beer. Ill grab you those chips and big gulp bro

Fuck Assange doesn't speak until 5 am edt

i hope Assange delivers this time.

Go away evil dogger.

So has Jonestein gotten to whatever the meat of the leaks is yet? I know it hasn't even been a quarter hour yet but I really want to know what Assange was holding onto

I'm also a little disappointed he's releasing it now, I thought he'd wait until right before the 3rd debate, but maybe he had no choice

Praise Kek.

May Clinton's demise be long and humiliating.

🙏🐸

witnessed

nice quads

confirmed!

If dubs Assange reveals Hillary killed the DNC leaker.

dub dubs double confirm

Gotta check them

PRAISE KEK

Checked

Stop trying to force dubs user, let kek will it himself.

It's the beginning of a new world.

W-wut? I have to wait 2 more hours for this?

I want him to release a video of Hillary and Bill calling Obama a Nigger.

ANDERSON COOPER IS CIA

Kek and Hitlers spirit are here

Does Hilldawg have dubs?

I WITNESSED IT

Me too, checked.

Can't leave you unchecked, my brother-in-Kek.

Motherfucker, is this happening tonight or not?

I cant wait to see the day hillary hangs on the whitehouse lawn

It's so hard, but I must not tempt kek.

wtf! I thought it started in 40 minutes…

Filterman just showed a timeline for the press conference.

Although it could be that the info is addressed by another speaker earlier in the presentation.

so is it 3 or 4 am? did it already happen?

if you are up now joyously awaiting this new you are a true Holla Forumslack

Fuck, we're actually going to need another thread for this

it does, but Jones has some DNA force for you for an hour.

Onward to total victory. Kek, hear our pleas, and grant us Soros being killed by Mossad agents that are soon arrested before Christmas.

stay mad

shillery is going to have a seizure on live TV

The conference is happening soon, but not till the end does Assange talk.

Should be about 1hr 40m from now.

This is the darkness before the light, friendo.

Go away evil dogger

We were going to need one eventually, better now then when the shit happens.

WITNESSED

Man listening to Jones speak is rough, he's so incredibly rasping it sounds like he's straining as hard as he can to form words

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok I can wait. Thank

PRAISE TO VICTORY, PRAISE TO KEK

PRAISE KEK
TOTAL DESTRUCTION

Go away evil dogger

Press conference starts at 4 am

Assange is set to speak at 5 am

We don't know when we'll get the info, whether at the beginning or when assange finally speaks.

39,000+ WATCHING

AND THAT'S ONLY A SMALL PORTION OF FAM

MOLOCH AND HILLARY IS KILL

FUCKING WHITE MALE ON STAGE

Some Duke v Filterman to keep you anons entertained.

Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Looks alot older now then he did a couple months ago.

How the fuck does Assange look this youthful at 45? I bet you could trigger some aging fags hard with him.

I hear you.

thanks user

REEEEEEEEEE

God-Emperor confirmed.

Anyone only watching because jim tweeted something on it?

Per Roger Stone
archive.is/PsLld

I like him better on Red Letter Media

Go away evil dogger.

PRAISE KEK!! ONWARD TO VICTORY!!!

ANIME WILL BE REAL BY 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source please?

No curse can touch us now Kek

Is it bedtime for user?

wikileaks.org/10years/WikiLeaks10yrsPressPack.pdf

Do you live in the middle of the atlantic?

anime will be real by 2019

So the only person streaming this is Alex Jewnes?

shieet filter man is fucking going off, this is great

Can i have my stand already?

NEED NEW THREAD SOON

What? Those times are in edt

Maybe anime is already real and we just don't see it.

It's 15k now. Someone must have tweeted.

Filterman said he would start at 4 but likely go until 5.

Tweeted about what: the time?

Maybe to 5d beings we look 2d to them, we just have to transcend to the next few levels.

THEY LUBED YOU, THEY LUBED YOU BEFORE THEY RAPED YOU

Why in keks name is it so early in the morning?

RSBN will have it

Need new thread soon.

Taking place in Berlin.

thanks user

Because hes doing it in europe

Run by a nigger I think. WIsh a Holla Forumsack would create a happening channel.

Thanks fam, here's a screenshot

I wanted to stay up until 2 am, not 3:30 am. I'm not the only one.

New bread

8ch.net/pol/res/7735752.html

Damn. I have to sleep. Fuck.

THANKS FAM

Whats more important user, sleep or a once in a lifetime happening?

HILLARY'S MEDICAL RECORDS RELEASE

The leak is a snuff film with the Clintons with both of them being visible. Something along the lines of serious sexual assault that she can't dump on Bill alone and she'll go down, too.