TRS Caught red handed shilling #2

TRS faggots were caught shilling full/pol/. Warning to all anons who are going to be seeing a lot of people posting in support of the 'alt right' label and possibly against Hitler/Nazis or anyone that venerates them. Be wary anons, the shilling is real.

Last thread: and archive.is/7EBAp

/polmeta/ post: >>>/polmeta/12189

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKP5EpYmVQ
soundcloud.com/musonius-rufus/rebel-yell-20160919-136-common-filth-did-nothing-wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/iraq-propaganda-videos
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements
soundcloud.com/hydro-g-737479750/the-truth-about-sinead-mccarthy
soundcloud.com/fashmaster/fashmaster-sinead-no-fag-mix
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/25/fash-the-nation-week-58-alt-right-vs-alt-wrong/
counter-currents.com/2016/09/alt-right-vs-alt-wrong/
forum.therightstuff.biz/
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/03/the-darwin-digest-episode-31-homosexuality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for gas the fucking TRS kikes.

Oy vey goyim this is like anudda shoah shut it down.

Seventh Son should hand control of the Radio page to Tharru and Braden O' Fahey, and leave Wap and Bill in charge of the boards.

Sven is a funny radio host, not a good leader.

Good post from Holla Forumsmeta worth discussing:

So what are we going to do about this? Are we going to raid them or something?

Is this right?

Recruiting from the destitute classes is an underrated tactic. If you give a man a reason and means to live, he will nine times of of ten be loyal to you for life. It just has to be done delicately, as a drug addict is of no use. Purpose can be a powerful motivator to kick degenerate habits though, and is why 12 step programs feature religion so prominently.

Every fucking time autistic faggots like you start a fucking useless thread on these fucking useless e-celebs you just give them an opportunity to come here to start a shit show.

Stop making threads about e-celebrities you retarded triple nigger.

Wow, they really fucked up this time.

Is this real e-drama or is it just staged for PR purposes?

Just to get it out of the way, the awyattmann in the screenshot is this twitter autist, not the cartoonist.

twitter.com/awyattman88

I don't think it's really possible to raid them, and I don't think it's necessary yet. I'm of the opinion we inform our users about their shilling so that we can point it out better in the future.

Looks like the TRS niggers already arrived.

yes

Reposting Pats effort post

holy shit

Wow, like that isn't what every shill does and it is a super weak tactic.

Fuck off. knowledge is the best weapon against these faggots and our greatest tool for ostracizing them.
Ostracizing faggots like you.

TRS is regrettably near impossible to raid

I vote we just be insufferable until we get an apology

yes, tbqh

It's namefag drama
Thus it's both real and nonreal
Intrinsic to the nature of namefaggotry

Real. We had some TRS sperg freak out last night, check this thread:

Don't worry lads, all contents from both threads have been saved.

kek

That thread reads like Natt. I miss him. :C

Jesus, wtf are these people thinking!?

They Shoah'd Natt so expect a shittorm

I'm as weeaboo as they come and I still think this faggot needs an entire canister of zyklon.

Is this a case of D&C shills in their forums? There were some reasonable posts in those pics and some Holla Forumslacks on that forum.

inb4 TRS shill, plz no bully ;_;

Raids happen all the time from everywhere. Why should I care?

Pay attention for the Assange leak, not a few posts in a tiny forum.

What did he mean by this??

It's part of Natt's "controlled demolition."

That he's more loyal to a radio network than he is to his ideology.

#justicefornatt

It's the 10th thread about e-celeb faggots in the last two days. It's a fucking distraction.

You should be preparing to spread the Wikileaks documents instead of talking about e-celeb gossip.

God I fucking hate that Wyattman faggot.

The TRS guys have been covering that piece of shit 4000 lb weaboo autiste's ass for too long.

He can act like a total faggot, but I gotta cut him some slack for being the progenitor of the happy merchant

Holla Forums would be nowhere without that icon.

On the upside, everyone seems to be letting the "shills" know just how fucking stupid they are.

Lotta loyalty for a guy who does it for free

Either that screencap post is blatant D&C or that faggot is retarded. What's his post history?

Wikileaks is delayed. I'll get on that when it arrives, but for now we have no fucking date. Let me get mad about something and fuck off.

He's referring to a user named after the artist, not the artist.

He's referring to the weeb who uses the same name. Try to keep up friend

DAMN

tfw the more you think about it the truer it gets

Wouldn't want to lose any social capital by being responsible for anything controversal!

how does one prepare to spread
When wikileaks comes out it'll be stickied and we'll be on it, this is just funposting in the meantime

CF: Convert to Islam waiting to happen, will probably try to allahu snakbar, fail miserably and never be heard from again.

IM: A bunch that vastly overestimate their importance and capacity understand issues better than anyone else.

TRS: An fat app programer and a guy that speaks like he drank too much coffee try to create a big tent right wing populist movement in the 8 hours of free time they have per week, somehow it doesn't fail miserably.

I'm trying to stop the shilling.

This is pointlessly retarded.

He has a functioning, non-GRIDSed brain.

That's not the artist.

If he was I would let it slide.

That Wyattman guy needs to be shoved into an oven ASAP

awyattmann on the TRS forums is not the artistic god who gave of Schlomo

That's not A. Wyatt Mann the cartoonist, see:

If there's ever peace with TRS, one of our demands is that they force him to change himself to awyattmanchild to avoid confusion.

Comments don't seem to be that special, he seems to be an overzealous kid.

It's in 6 hours.

How did you not know that?

It's like you fedora faggots have never read the Bible.

nice try, shlomo

Remember, we have post IDs here :^)

I DID KNOW THAT. IT WAS FUCKING DELAYED, YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHING THOUGHT POLICING FAGGOT.

How about you make a policy that you don't shill us and we won't break your neck

fucking reputation?!? this is where they fucked up, well that and name fagging.

To any lads on the 504rm now can we have a full screencap of the bred

It looks like they're in panicmode and few things are better than panicmode

CF is the man who said he never wanted whites to get a hold of Christianity. Presumably he wants an entire race to burn in Hell?

Those faggots need to fuck right off. The moment there is a hierarchy the movement will die.
TRS if you are reading this, don't GG us like the likes of Sargon and Milo. We're more extreme than you and probably smarter than you so fuck off.

What the hell is this? Forums are cancer.

Trs forums are kinda like Holla Forums if it included brojobs and craft beer

Seventh Son needs to get raped by a thousand niggers.

No, you said

I was against the shilling from day one. I didn't notice the thread or else I would have told them to stop being retarded.

SEVENTH SON FACE-DOXED HIMSELF ON YT

Guys, I love the podcasts but your fans are fucking faggots.

Why? I liked those guys.

*Unsheathes Katana*

He isn't a Christian, he LARPs as one. He gets assmad at "remove kebab" memes. I guarantee he will turn muslim.

That's Morriaku you dolt.

Wew. Just fuck off already you illiterate shithead.

That's morakiu or however you spell his name.

kek, looks like a long troll, user. Listen to him on Rebel Yell. Totally don't get that he's anti-white from that convo. No surprise TRS delisted it.

You're cancer. Just stick in this containment thread please.

appears behind you
Nothing personnel, kid

He probably already is Muslim. I can't think of a better taqqiya.

So who the hell is the trs?

COMMON FILTH DID NOTHING WRONG
NATT DID NOTHING WRONG
FLORIAN DID NOTHING WRONG

Makes sense.

Wew

Good goy points.

It lets them measure how much they agree with eachother and their mods.

SO do you guys just dislike namefagging in general? Or do you think there is a better non-anonymous forum? Renegade? Iron March? SF? Daily Stormer?

Seventh Son hates Natt now because Natt is damaging the brand.

All egoism leads to dysfunction.

If you have to ask…

we're not bringing doxing into any of this don't even say it. this is about letting TRS forum users know not to fuck with us.

If you TRS goys want to talk to us be fucking open, and if you see anymore of this shill tactic shit you better fucking handle it.

Yeah I'll adhere to your bullshit assumptions alright.
What did I mean by date, do you think? Please continue speaking to me to prove your moral superiority, you obnoxious faggot.

Yes

What a jew

mod just keeps saying OY VEY STOP POSTING SHUT IT DOWN

the faggot who started the shill thread is saying "I-I'M SORRY I-I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS B-BAD :("

A couple faggots signaling against Holla Forums (despite Holla Forums being the source of everything "alt-right")

A couple Holla Forumsacks telling the rest what a bunch of retards they all are

Mods, if you're seeing this. Ban the fag who started posting shill threads. That's your olive branch

This can stop when you address it with your members, but know that we have very long memories. Don't sour relations further by doing nothing about this. We never wanted to be a part of the alt right as it has been defined.

Faggot

No it doesn't you retard

People who think that having a fascist radio show and forums ran by 30/40 year olds means that when you go out and do the same shit every other WN group has done for the past 60 years you're different

Namefagging ALWAYS leads to drama and community division. Every single time.

See the entire history of your forum.

All namefags must fucking hang.

Natt is funnier than the entire Daily Shoah crew put together.

nigger please. You can bog all the gays and degenerates without supporting CFs bullshit. The guy is a sperg and supports non-whites and racemixing as long as they are christcucks.

Natt and Florian are alright though but CF needs to get oven'd

Thanks lad, this has been fun, I haven't gotten to watch a shitstorm in real time in forever

No one gives a shit. Reported.

You really think Holla Forums is more unified than TRS or DS? lol

if you don't care about shilling you are retarded

We're not a community, though. We're a space.

Apparently. We didn't ban half of the things keeping our fucking community alive now did we, TRSIDF?

You're like that white dude at the chimp out that pleads for his life.

No mercy here

>Wikileaks is delayed. I'll get on that when it arrives, but for now we have no fucking date. Let me get mad about something and fuck off.

No you clueless faggot, the video conference has been announced and it will happen at 10:00 AM Berlin time, which is 1:00 AM West Coast time, 4:00 AM East Coast.

Check the fucking catalog and stop talking about e-celeb gossip. That shit is for women and estrogen filled faggots.

When we're shitting on jews and blacks, yes.
Some days are slow so we call each other faggots.

WE ARE PURE ENERGY

WE ARE THE MEMES

dumb implicit poster

Listen to CF on rebel yell, he doesnt mind white nationalism, but wants to trigger the racist swpl degenerate types. He reads and reposts Iron March all the time, which wants maximum niggerdeath

That's not what I meant by a fucking date. Fuck you.

No. But Holla Forums doesn't pretend to be unified. TRS pretends to be unified and then purges whoever X mod doesn't like once a month, and then their ideological adherents get assmad and they have to get purged too.

If there were no names, X mod wouldn't not like X person, because X mod wouldn't have an identity attached to X person, and his community wouldn't throw a shitfit because banning one user doesn't come off as banning his ideas.

how are there people in this world that are this new

I dislike namefagging in general.

The whole reason people like me starting going to 4chan and other imageboards way back in the day was precisely because they were anonymous. Anonymity means that your posts are judged based on the content, rather than your personal notoriety.

All forums lead to faggotry. People kiss mods' asses. They suck each other off for Le Upboats. People are more inclined to act like lemmings rather than voicing their actual opinions, because they're afraid of backlash against their persona. It all leads to drama and all this bullshit.

Fuck right off.

Yeah, he sure seems like he hates degenerates.

haven't the Something Rightful forums always been an utter shithole for edgy autists who don't like anonymous imageboards for the sole reason they can't build "online cred" on them?

If you can contribute nothing other than saying 'D&C' you can go back to cuckchan.

SOURCE

I might listen to CF if true

Fuck off and go back to your poztent, Altist.

Did a little more digging, look what he posted a day go.

He's clearly just trying to stir up shit.

Iron March and Common Filth were keeping TRS alive? They are namefags as well

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKP5EpYmVQ

Date means the time something will happen, like an appointment.
Now, if you'll excuse me I have more important things to do.

what are we d/cing from lad
Holla Forums is not part of your big tent

Pretty much, yeah. Pretty sure modteams filled with goons as well, though that's just conjecture.

Is it shit that needs to be stirred, however? He's likely just trying to cause drama, but it's clear Holla Forums does not want to be alt-right and the alt-right keeps trying to assert Holla Forums as part of it. It's a conversation we need to have.

Not really. He sells "white girls fuck dogs" bumper stickers and is a nigger apologist.

I think summed it up pretty well.

He's an opportunist faggot shill. He stole his entire MO from someone else, and began to (((capitalize))) on it.

This. We are not a team, we are energy molecules coming together and forming a lethal gas.

it's don't

Talking about them banning NRO and Radio Free Skyrim and a bunch of other topics, because they're faggots.

Sure you fucking do, that's why you spent so much fucking time arguing with me about something inconsequential in the containment thread. Suck my fucking balls.

soundcloud.com/musonius-rufus/rebel-yell-20160919-136-common-filth-did-nothing-wrong
Svenlet also pulled this episode off the trs network.

heh

you thought you were going to get away with easy, huh?

*unsheathes katana*

any last words?

Good find, lad. Looks like a subversive kike to me.

Are you implying there isn't a board here called /zoo/ that is exactly that, user? He says that shit to trigger the fuck out of "race will solve everything" people. And it does.

You TRS fags can thank us latter for finding your problem child for you, why don't you gas him instead of attacking white warriors running good shows you dips

I have a TRS account here.

What should I tell these fags?

I have been a Holla Forumsack for years, and I love my Holla Forums bros. I cant let this go about when I can possibly do something about it tbh

Every anti-TRS thread, ever.

stop shilling for common spic. He is a faggot

We don't need you to post. Just keep an eye on things incognito-like. If any other bullshit like this happens, feel free to make a thread exposing it.

Again, he's not just saying that shit. He's selling stickers to be put up in public where little kids can see it.
Truly ebin.

It needs to be made clear that we are nation states in a sense. We want to be separate. What works in some other nation will not work here. We are different. We want to be different. We do not want into some superstate.

O' lawdy

Ahnenerbe
Guide
Us

This is fucking stupid, and hilarious, and probably nothing.

Golden.

Pretending to be retarded is still being retarded. Being degenerate to make a point doesn't prove your point.

not on the forum but iktf

Sven sasid he'd add me but fuck off on vacation and never got back to it, kinda glad I he didn't now tho

Ultimate feels good man.

Fuck you, fuck off, get off this fucking board and sit in your cum-stained fucking tent until it inevitably tumbles over from the wind because the ropes held down by the aids riddled faggots couldn't hold it.

Holla Forums is an open forum dumb fuck, they can read this for themselves

Im not going to be a straight up double incognito crypto shill.

I want to make it so the two communities do not fight.

You do realize you're basically running into the gas chamber at this point?

GAS ALL KIKES

nigger are you fucking forgetting when his sperging went maximum autist and he printed out and tried selling goddamn bumper stickers that said "white girls fuck dogs?"

If that isn't anti-white I don't know what the fuck is. CF is a fucking retard and should slide even further into full oblivion.

He can go hang himself.

Everything less IS cucking. If your main concerns are a racially pure and united people and the ceasing of Jewish power why would you settle for some milquetoast bullshit? I'm so sick of these racist liberals who use the imagery and motifs of natsoc to bring people in and then cry about "stormcucks" and "14/88 fags" when people call them out on their bullshit. Hang them all.

xd

>the alt-right is one ideology: mine that I definitely don't get from wannabe youtube pundits

He obviously isn't the only one making threads there about shilling here.

tell them to stop calling every shortlived internet fad and funny picture with two lines of texts 'memes' and to lurk the fuck more instead of doing their little boy scouts missions on here

Letting them know that you are keeping an eye on them is the best way to do that. That way, they avoid posting dumb shit like they just did and we can be freer of shilling for alt kike shit.

I guarantee you that, right now, there are at least a few threads on this very board being watched over by a group of people working together off-board to ensure that those threads don't go to shit. You would probably call this shilling. A few out of context screenshots means fuck all. This is retarded. You are retarded.

Here. Also tiny bits in his shows,while reacting to pro-homo alt-rightes, while responding to mails from white nationalists and fascist, you can see where he really stands, also the fact that he is okay and cooperates with any pro-whites that are also firmly anti-homo.

I will admit that his reaction to this was kind of autistic, but he doesnt hate the white race. He often said that he only deals with white degenracy because its his own tribe, but has failed to properly show that. He really hates people who justify degeneracy as long as someone is white, and thats where his feuding with the alt-right comes from (and this is mostly pro-homo semi-normie milo worshippinh twitter alt right, and his episode with trs and their facebook group homos)

Fuck off you delusional idiot.

what is trs. I am out of the loop. some ctr shills?

Who?

I am not going anywhere you fucking faggot, i was here before TRS even became a podcast i am not leaving just so that you can't be triggered by your delusions that everyone but you is a homosexual.

No. Its TheRightStuff. An online forum sort of like Holla Forums as in GTKRWN but with namefaging, and lots and lots of autism.

Nobody here is buying it. He's a shock jock who is trading on white self hatred. He's just a polarity flipped anti-white leftists with a christian theme.

All namefags need to be gassed

They are done, the tension between the forum and the facebook group was already high, cant believe they decided to do that

They are a bunch of lolbertardians who LARP as Nazis to extort shekels from gullible goyim.

And people wonder why we don't associate ourselves with the alt-right

It's the goon-tier "i'm above it all" attitude they're forced to have because they're namefags.

Btw I've been gone a while

Wtf is "goon" and "CTR" ?

Is the facebook group publically viewable? If so link? If not, screenshot?

Kinda curious of the inner machinations

Its imposed on the common user by autistic admins.

Admins ruin everything. They even have their own personal Facebook group that the rest of us are not allowed in.

YOU WERE ALSO APPARENTLY HERE BEFORE FINISHING FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL YOU INCOMPETENT UNDERAGE FAGGOT

Yep. What nobody is realizing is that this is a generational divide, as well. The facebook group is all guys in their late 30s and early 40s, as well as the "cell leaders" for the different pool party groups. The forums are mostly guys in their mid 20s.

The oldheads are going to be purged and soon.

TRS shills? You know what this calls for right?

Gorepost. Every. Thread.

They are the autistic kikes which are barraging us as we speak. Sit back and enjoy mem80

I have no doubt but isn't it the drama queens stirring shit that are the problem and not the shows fighting the good fight?

How many bridges need to be burned because some kike shill sneaked onto their forum and proceeded to divide and shekel

fuck pseudonymous forums

Wew laddy you sound like a bern victim trying to cover for hillary there

Goon = Members of SomethingAwful. Known for trying to get Holla Forums to migrate into honeypots and causing endless infighting and drama over petty shit.

Namefaggotry just enables them.

CTR = Hillary's paid shill force.

lad come on I was having a nice night

These people arent kikes, dude. At worst they are misguided.

Let's get some merchants going too.

GAS EVERY THREAD

remember when all these scandi kids discovered 4chan in 2007? they're like that

I doubt that will work on them

Yeah that's not SS.

Sage this D&C faggotry.

D&C FAGGOTRY

D&C FAGGOTRY

D&C FAGGOTRY

Meh.

To be fair, TRSEF raids can be called by anyone, all you have to do is tag the TRSEF group in your post and everyone gets a notification.

One of the advantages of being on TRS, is you don't have to deal with faggots who post this shit.

I love a good gore post

GO BACK TO THE FUCKING TENT YOU TRADWIFE FAGGOT

Wow, you ran out of insults in your second post ?

Brilliant idea my man.

lol CommonCuck is famous because he makes "cringe compilations" so youtube gets shekels.

faggots like you are the worst

correct his mistake and call him a faggot or kike but don't ruin the board with that nonsense

You aint from around here, are you boy?

You're a fucking retard dude. The guy is a fucking spastic that thinks anyone who calls him out is some type of faggot apologist. Not only does he shill for "It's not the kikes" non-stop his autistic followers are largely Holla Forums anti-whites and shitskins.

He's a fake christian that is trying to jew his fanbase of moronic twitter followers into buying shitty bumper stickers.

Before anyone gets their hopes up, it's not the good kind of autism. It's ego-driven drama autism. Also some GRIDS still mixed in.

Did they just fucking declare war on us?
That's adorable.
Rev up your meme engines, lads.

GAS THE ALT-KIKE

BOARD WAR NOW

That mod seems like a good guy from what I have seen. I think he was telling autist cunts on TRS to chill out.

You're so fucking disabled and inept I can sense the extra chromosomes from here.

Please stop.

Yeah and that fucking proves he's pro white, you stupid faggot? He can retweet all the WN shit he wants to, actions speak far louder than words, how the fuck are you this stupid? "White girls fuck dogs" is anti white. Not only did he say it, he went out of his way to create a product and attempt to sell it, in an additional attempt to get more people to see it.

What the fuck is your rationale for that? That is blatantly anti-white. It's a one-strike-you;re-out thing. He could say a million "pro white" things, it doesn't matter, because he performed an anti-white action. That shows us his true colors, period. There is no end to your level of cognitive dissonance. I wouldn't be surprised if you were CF yourself, you are as absolutely retarded as he is, your line of thought is completely riddled with inconsistencies and opinions based solely on emotion without evidence.

wow just wow

wew

This is funnier than when Holla Forums tries to raid us every day

Doesn't it seem odd that on the eve of an announcement from wikileaks that is reportedly going to wreck Clinton, something like this happens and creates two fast moving mega threads?

I hope they like getting their asses pounded
what am I saying? Of course they do. They're "alt-right"

I can't keep up with you kids and your shitty e-celeb drama.

What the fuck is this and why should I care?

So it's basically what feminists did to vidya, only with homos doing this to nationalists.

Its a forum of a few thousand people. I promise you there are loads of people who are pissed at those niggers.

It's still 4.5 hours until the Wikileaks docdump: youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g

No, because when the wikileaks happen we'll all move over to that. There's nothing to this, just shitposting. Also save the images from here and repost them later if you want, shows what being fucking labeled and associated with the alt-kike does.

Based on the one post Iv'e seen, he's alright, yeah. I was using it to refute that this whole thread is based on crap taken out of context.

Relax, lad, we're just having a go at it

Oh please. Everyone is aware of the wikileaks thing. It's not like Holla Forums is going to forget about that just because of this thread. There will be a sticky too, for fucks sake

You shouldnt. Its cancer. Just leave.

I already feel 1000 times more autistic just by being in this thread fam

ColumnFifth is not helping anyone with his antics. It is filthy kikes who are enabling this mentality through mass media, once they are gone it will be much easier to make an example out of the white dogfuckers to discourage anyone else from thinking they'll get an audience for their degeneracy.

p-pure coincidence!

also
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/iraq-propaganda-videos and zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/fbi-allowed-2-hillary-aides-destroy-their-laptops-newly-exposed-side-agreements

Not really. It's like those people who think niggers are getting themselves killed to distract us from hillary. Don't be so paranoid.

I noticed the jump in autistic posters as well user. This thread is being, what's the word?, astroturfed.

This is the standard tactic by Hasbarats to divide a community. Don't fall for any of it, just keep your eyes on the targets and give no further attention to the fake opinions of fake members.

Not bad at all.

Well he doesnt really understand the lemming principle and how low agency the average goy is, so he blames all the degeneracy on dumb normies who just do what the pozzed media and education tell them to do.

Varg often uses Holla Forums slang, I'm pretty sure he's active here

Look up Sinead McCarthy and Renegade broadcasting if you want a real right-wing community

Am I a bad person for not really caring?

Fucking kill yourself, TRSIDF.

Why do you assume Holla Forums and TRS are a community?

EKS DEE

wew

checked
I just think this is really embarrassing for everyone involved, user.

Anons are calling attention to it because TRS, and their users, are unable to spot subversive who have been recruiting useful idiots to shill Holla Forums.

Fuck off Sinead

filtered

.>It's the present year HELLOO<

Go on, go back home. Your mom is getting worried

He has some good points, though he's got a pretty clear agenda, which is okay enough if you consider the source anyway.

MYFAROG being shilled every time is grating but that's alright, I guess. Might as well do something like that with his time.

So you admit you have no fucking argument. CF is retarded and I've heard enough of his faggotry to know this long before the bumper stickers came about. Part of his retardation is having some kind of "well meaning" intention behind his bumper stickers, but is so fucking stupid he doesn't think that any normalfag looking at them won't immediately think it's someone who either hates whites, hates women, or both. You are equally as fucking idiotic if you don't understand that either.

I asked you what possible reasonable rationale you could have for that sticker, and you haven't answered it, showing that I'm right. I also told you that you have massive dissonance going on and your refusal to actually make any argument also shows I'm right. I think you ARE CF, you are such a massive faggot.

It also helps that TRS massive fucked up in the past day.

smh

Please be bait.

Myfarog is goddamn awful. The core splat book has almost no pre-statted creatures.

Never have these counter signals been more apt.

I never actually been there, how is it ?

Someone post the webm, you know the one.

Fucking kek.

With the LARPagan shilling as strong as it is here, probably. He brings the average IQ way down when he and his followers proxy shitpost.

Requesting a screencap of whatever's going on on the TRS forums related to this, my fellow goys

soundcloud.com/hydro-g-737479750/the-truth-about-sinead-mccarthy

This?

The point that you arent grasping is that his intentions are good and that his application of them is really autistic, as I stated earlier. White girls fuck dogs stickers are autistic, but he's not an anti-white shitlib.

you do realize a female will eventually be required to make white babies, right?

Kek, I can imagine him being on of the muh christcuck idiots.

Pick one, dickhead.

His subhuman existence is anti-white.

Does anybody have the full-length version that Mikey keeps getting shut down?

Right now nothing seems to be going on. Guy didn't technically break any rules by being an idiot, nor has anyone who "leaked" anything, but that won't stop the forthcoming purge, and probably deletion of the TRSEF, which is a fucking shame.

No, they're openly fucking harmful to our people and our goals.

You cant mate with a salmon, bro.

Posting yuri just in case. Disregard and carry on.

Source?

I would feel like a fucking kike if I did that.

This

The earth is round. A sphere. You do know that, right?

Hi TRS Watchu doin?

Oh, I'm not grasping that point, am I? You mean despite the fact that I actually fucking SAID THIS in my previous post? Reading comprehension, you moron. Every time you post you prove me right.

His intentions don't fucking matter when his actions supercede them, that's MY point. If I do something that is anti-white but my intention is that it's secretly pro-white in the most twisted, bastardized way possible that no one outside my tiny audience will understand, then I have failed and done damage to that which I proclaim to fight for.

Your stupidity never ends. Filtered.

Best post in the thread, tbh fam.

Whatever his last appearance on the daily shoah was.

They were talking about how milo is being a subversive kike, and Spence said "I will DESTROY milo"

I'm fucking holding the implicit one to that. But I guarantee he won't do shit

Sup /trs/

First off, I like the shoah. Enoch is a smart guy and I'm glad bulby is back. FtN seems like the real deal.

Secondly:
To those of you who are lurking in this thread, stop shilling. We don't appreciate it. We don't want it. Really, there's no reason for it. Remember how a while back Enoch said that 8pol generally believes you're a shill if you post anywhere other than 8pol? Well, you're not helping your case.
We aren't enemies. I don't understand why you would even need to shill here. Anyway, we will sniff you out. We always do.

Also, Skyrim was the best podcast

lesson to be learned here is that the TRS forum needs to go anonymous and they need to stop being faggots.

Daily Shoah two weeks ago. Stated his promise to "destroy him" repeatedly.

Then a day later he's cucking for Milo on his own podcast, because Richard Spencer is a fucking local weathervane who loses control and counter signals his own press conferences if the audience doesn't like what he's saying.

I don't think yuri triggers them at all, they're used to such degeneracy

Didn't spency-boi already walk that statement back?

#JUSTICEFORNATT

a fun sight full of retards and nazis. Just like Holla Forums

unlike Holla Forums they have egos and leaders. Easily bruised egos and fallible leaders.

Nah. The one where she's screaming and wailing at some somebody

He meant "I will DESTROY milo's ass"

DICKS OUT FOR THE LEADER OF THE GOP

BILDERED :DDDDDDDD

Us goys on the forum have already tried to hold him to his word, but he is being a huge cuck about it and wont do it. If he can "destroy" Milo he needs to do it and do it soon.

No buddy. CF is one of the most intellectually dishonest people I have seen in a while. He strawmans white nationalists constantly and has expressed many times that he doesn't care about race mixing.

He lives in a fantasy world where every single white person is a homosexual horse fucker that loves cum and that y'all just need jesus. Anyone who says that prefer black christians over irreligious whites can go die in a fire

Probably. I don't pay attention to him except when he's on TRS

See, now I feel a bit guilty for getting TRSEF purged.

But it's, regrettably, just part of the nature of namefag forums and its effects on drama and moderation.

I understand, lad, s'alright.

Yeah. The thing is, is that Mike, sven or Jazzhands, I forget who, said they were going to hold him to that.

What a fucking councidence everybody forgets about Spencer's promise because god forbid we shit on Spencer who does… something for their "movement"

Richard is a bottom.
source: am PHALANX member

Yeah thats the one, man. Listen to it all the way through not just the first 10 seconds.

Not a shitlib but still anti-white. There is no other way to label CF when he insists that whites have never been anything but a race of perverse sodomites because now within the past few decades 98% of whites are apathetic about the other 2% of whites having buttsex. That's grasping at a straw on another plane of existence. Its desperate.

checked

Is he a power bottom though?

did you pay the $1000 or have to give 1000 hand jobs?

Im going to go off the idea that this is some D&C shilling methods
Nothing good will come of this in fighting shilling war wasted effort with diminishing results.are enemy is KIKES, LIBERALS & HILLARY. stay on course or you will lose sight.

Ill filter these dumb threads and i recommend you fags do the same.

Always the first post. Always.

You read way into his trolling, user. It was obvious from his Rebel Yell presence that his jewtube/twitter personality is a farce to bait the full on fedora retards within WN.

Indeed

No, he is a feebly girl bottom. It disappointed me.

I'm a Red Ice member so all I had to do was pay the 7 dollars a month.

This isn't a war, TRS does legitimately need to learn its proper relationship with the Holla Forumss.

It was Lauritz who said he would hold Spencer to his word. And AFAIK Lauritz is a good guy and 100% one of us.

I'm getting really fucking sick of TRS cucking for Spencer. I don't hate the guy, but he's not above criticism. And whenever he's on, all they do is suck his phalanx.

Whenever I'm listening to TDS and hear that Spencer is a guest, I just roll my eyes and say "gee, an hour of the podcast this week gets wasted so we can fellate Spencer while he talks about becoming who we are"

Yeah, I listened to that. Dick said he would only destroy Milo if Milo was really going to poz everything up, at a later date he said he didn't think Milo was worth destroying just yet.

None of us common goyim have forgotten about it. There are countless threads roasting Spencer for being a cuck, but you never see those here.

Fuck off. Bombing RFS and NRO was Sven's idea and the conspiracy to shill is right there in the OP by their users who NEED A FUCKING INVITE TO GET INTO THE FORUMS.

Someone tried telling me once that Spencer was actually a well meaning and nice guy, but that his autism keeps him from realizing that doing something like that Phalanx pyramid scheme shit looks bad to everyone. I don't agree with that, I think Spencer is some metrosexual faggot who is stuck between actually doing WN things and doing PR faggotry stunts, like calling gay shit implicitly white and trying to make some kind of cult of personality around him.

Fortunately it seems like his support has really bled out a bit.

Lauritz is a declared National Socialist. He is 100% on the level.

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY Holla Forums DOES NOT LIKE THE ALT-RIGHT

Everybody cucks for Spencer because he's a WASP. Hold his feet to a fire.

It's the saccharine, lust-free version of love that I expect them to be allergic to; like a vampire to sunlight.

(2)
whats's your point nigger?

that little faggots twitter is still protected.
Mommy got served though.

I in no way defend any of TRS/sven's bullshit, but there is literally nothing wrong with making the forum invite-only.

If they didn't do that, it'd be flooded with shills following TRS making the news via the echoes and hillary speech.

You got shit to say fucking start something. I'm right fucking here you fag apologist.

He's a pompous windbag who isn't funny and isn't particularly intelligent. Just because he can throw out words from philosophy textbooks doesn't make him some kind of savant - and it's not worth tolerating the amount of shit he causes for little actual effects.

You must be new here :^)

It's not that, it's because his family has money. He's the rich kid everyone keeps around so they can use his dad's pool.

I assume it is because there's a great amount of people that listen to the TRS podcasts while also browsing Holla Forums. In a way, the podcasts are a more controlled audio version of Holla Forums, where there's more room for discussing topics and jokes and less room for D&C shilling and the like.

Similar to how Gamergate brought in a lot of people to Holla Forums in general.

I'M NOT SAYING INVITE ONLY IS BAD, I'M SAYING THEIR INVITE-ONLY MEMBERS WERE CONSPIRING TO SHILL HERE.

WHAT THE FUCK IS READING COMPREHENSION.

Bumpin

shut up

wew

Pretty much. How else do you think he can afford to go public with his real name and still afford to go on trips across the world to various conferences and shit?

The type of white nationalist he calls out actually exists, the internet is a big place. If his ciriticism dont apply to you, then he's not talking about you. There are shit tone of larping alt righters on twiters who like homos and trannies but dont like niggers.

I'm just saying what his intentions really are, based on listening to all of his content, the application of that is a different discussion all together. It seams that most of his critics have made their opinions on him through hear-say, and not on actually listening to his podcast.

Nope, been here since gamergate, so again what's your point nigger?

Yep, anyone who is WN and covers the JQ is pretty much fine with me. They'd have to do something really fucked up for me to attack.

GAS EVERY LAST FUCKING NAMEFAG
PURE ABSOLUTE CANCER EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME

When the invite system was put into place every existing member at that time was granted the ability to invite two people. Its not just admins etc that can invite. Any of the several thousand forum members can invite you. I'd imagine more than a few people are unhappy with how things are going and their cucking on the homosexual issue and banning anyone who makes an issue of it so of course you're seeing leaks.

Need more screenshots, what's going on? I'm guessing they went full shut it down mode.

Fuck off

How did he get his money?

I'm interested.

You've been indoctrinated by CF to believe that anti-white is pro-white. You should probably spend less time on the CF reddit and more time going outside, maybe go to the gym.

Or how he gets taken "seriously" as an "intellectual" despite not having completed an advanced degree, publishing any significant works or even advanced any new ideas.

Seriously, does anyone actually subscribe to "Identarianism" but him?

Mommy and daddy.

but user killing whites actually redpills them!

Hello TRS. Why must you guys constantly stir shit up with e-drama infighting? What happened to "no punching to the right"? Why do you CONSTANTLY punch right i.e. "muh ebul 14/88ers"
The idea is to push the window right. Fascists punching left gets them a foot in the door of public consciousness and pushes the window a few steps right. Lolbergs punching right further ostracizes right wingers and pushes the conversation a few steps left.

I don't want anything more than TRS to be open if they want to engage us.

I like the shows but this Spencer/Milo/faggot thing is triggering the fuck out of me and the fags need to be gassed.

TRS IS fucking up purging these shows, I don't expect them to take up the banner of attacking Spencer but fucking over your brothers and killing their shows is inexcusable

I think its just family money. Upper middle class cuck. His dad is probably a doctor or a small business owner or something. Combine that with the few grand Spencer himself probably rakes in from books and there you go.

I have to agree with this, sadly i believe booth Enoch and Sven are personal friends with him or they might also be afraid to get the Heimbach treatment.

You could use heterosexual pairings with those characteristics then, that'll knock them off their feet

For fuck's sake the problem isn't the leak or the god damn poster's grievances.
The problem is that the fucking invited members were conspiring to shill against us, like they were some fucking elite club that can just push us over.
That's not fucking cool. That's CTR tier. That's kike tier. Fuck these fags.

Since this is a designated shitposting thread, I'm going to say some things that I hope make their way to the death panel or whatever they call themselves.

Sven, calm your autism. Don't throw a hissyfit if you can't get a word in, just say it over the top of those guys and hope somebody listens. Also bring back RFS and NRO you massive faggot. Why are you afraid of differing opinions?

Ghoul, take a fucking course in speaking or something. Your stammering triggers my autism.

Mike I actually like listening to ramble. Keep it up, fatty.

Fuck off. There's more than just that thread going on. TRS is going to implode thanks to Sven's tyrannical banning over his personal butthurt. TRS can go fuck themselves.

I agree with all that. I don't personally like Spencer too much, but I don't hate him either. He's just kinda bland and boring. I'm more annoyed with TRS for fellating him 24/7 and for never criticizing anything he does or says.

Huh, I didn't know that. That actually makes sense. This means that Spencer is essentially the right-wing equivalent of those 30-year-old nu-males who live in williamsburg, brooklyn LARPing as artists while being sustained on their parent's trust fund.

And suddenly, the whole image becomes a hell of a lot clearer.

Although it still doesn't quite explain why TRS is so soft on faggots like Greg Johnson and others.

I've listened to about 12 hours of his shit to try and dispel what I've heard. I want to like him because I'm a Christian too but dude I've lost count of the times he's said "we" deserve our coming destruction and things to that effect. That's enough, fam.

He wants to be the Marx to our theoretical future revolution, the one who's written about as the idological kingpin of the burgeoning movement.

He doesn't seem to realize it's not a movement, just a bunch of social and political left-outs posting propaganda.

I listen to their casts as well, they're fun to listen to. But TRS is not Holla Forums, even if they along our thread, and until they realize that they can't be an official-unofficial wing of 8/pol/ without abandoning their egotistical namefaggotry/upboars we'll hate them every time they try.

I know ONE guy who listens to Spencer on the reg.

That guy is gay.

Prove it.

no cirno allowed

He's not the equivalent of that. HE IS THAT.

They drink with Greg every weekend. TRS is a social group first and a political group second, and that's why it is going to fail.

If one cannot sacrifice his ego to be anonymous and/or to stay true to his worldview then his message and intent will always be more reserved/dishonest to protect his reputation and identity (and ultimately his ego). It's even worse when you have an upboat system in place. People will then be even more inclined to do and say as expected of them and newfags will take those with a high score/big post count as someone who is legit or an authority figure, meaning well established and disguised shills can easily begin to sway a narrative into a certain direction over time. The environment itself becomes sterile or stagnant.

The attempt to make us "alt-right" is an attempt to give us an identity (one controlled away from here at that), to give us a form that isn't ours, and soon after the place would be crawling with tripfags and namefags who behave like commissars. Thankfully keen anons were quick to reject that identity. Our culture is superior precisely because it's filled with a natural dynamism that blossomed from each of us over several years, so despite our so-called puritanism, we are a lot more organic and flexible than the artificially implanted umbrella they all like to huddle under.

As long as we remain formless, our enemies – whoever they are at any given time – will have a much harder time subverting us. We appear to them like a bunch of whackjobs shitting and pissing all over one another. That's why we ウッマンマンダ.

Well we are worst then Sodom right now tbh.

The problem with him is that he doesnt have that fascist hope of restoration through a revolution, where a red pilled government will fix all the degeneracy. He's blackpilled, not anti-white.

Checked

Ego gets in the way of truth.

ok

Yeah and Varg understands that he shouldn't whore himself out on Holla Forums and has enough respect for our culture and traditions that he posts anonymously.

Pardon the ADD

I will never understand why threads like this get hundreds of replies. I can only guess that it must have something to do with average people loving drama. This is stirring shit over nothing. If they actually raid us and it can be shown that their leaders are responsible, then perhaps something might be done. Otherwise, who the fuck cares.

Only thing I have to say right now is I will always stand with Natt and oppose those who stand against him.

What they did to him was fucking wrong and I will have nothing but contempt for those cuck faggots.

Line em up against the wall.

I honestly feel really bad for Ryan. Dude has been running a top-tier podcast that goes beyond the surface-level tabloid bullshit. He goes on vacation or deployment or whatever the fuck for a couple of weeks, and then comes back to find that Sven wiped his podcast off the face of the earth because he got butthurt about some incredibly tangential connections to iron march or whatever the fuck.

I wonder if he's going to just up and quit TRS completely after this. I can't see him still supporting TRS by being one of the co-hosts of the Fatherland after having his show completely scorched-earth'd

Everyone likes spectating a trainwreck.

Natt pls

NATT MIT UNS

What the fuck are you talking about? We just finished purging a shit-ton of "muh freedumbs" cucks. Unfortunately, we kicked out Natt and killed a bunch of podcasts, too. Likely because some higher level people are letting their namefaggotry go to their heads.

Was an accident, got distracted by rest of post. His family is more wealthy than just "small business tier," he's got a complex in Colorado or something.

He used to post on /bmw/ about wierd esoteric shit, like how bird vision proved the Artic Home.

1: internet is srs bsns
2: It's in poor taste to conspire against allies.

Anime doesn't do that very well, or very often rather. Not enough for me to keep a dedicated folder. I'm too lazy to scrounge through my shit for a spice & wolf pic.

To the top
Free bump

The techno remix cuts out all the bullshit and condenses the crazy.

soundcloud.com/fashmaster/fashmaster-sinead-no-fag-mix

If he doesn't mean what he says then he serves no purpose then. How can anyone perceive his rants and ravings as anything other than harmful? You either piss your own people off or you make easily influenced retards buy your brand of bullshit and constantly spout it out. It's evident by the large amount of CF fans that just go around talking about how everyone they don't like are demon cum worshipers.

What he does isn't ironic, it's not clever and it doesn't help. We already know that fags and degenerates need to get cremated, having him around to muddy the water by being a retard doesn't enlighten anyone. His cringe compilations are the only potential useful things he puts out.

NATT DID NOTHING WRONG
THE NIGHTWOLF WILL COME FOR YOU, TRAITORS

Nigger what do you think they're failing so miserably at doing in this thread right fucking now?

What happened with Nat? Was it because he shit on shitty dicky?

Skimmed the previous thread. I barely even know who or what TRS is but it looks like a bunch of forum faggotry (aka pure cancer) mixed with podcast faggotry (aka concentrated and refined cancer).

They should probably kill themselves, but do it after the election.

Isn't this just Hegel's Master and Slave dichotomy, but about information rather than violence?

Damn, you're as big a cuck as progressive whites.

Sinead crystal tree videos are lethal to my sides

Speaking of, didn't stormfront try pulling something similar?

Yes

Maybe Holla Forums should make podcasts where every episode are entirely different people with no name except perhaps 'Anon1' and 'Anon2' for sake of easier conversation, that get reset so every episode the two or more anons always use the 'Anon1' and 'Anon2' name?

Decentralized podcasting except for the skeletal structure, to me seems like an interesting idea.

A good midway solution is the same two or three podcasters using merely Anon1, Anon2, etc. keeping their identify fully under wraps, thus no namefaggotry to speak of?

Suit yourself, degenerate

pteronarcyid does not count as a 'shit-ton'
one was purged.

I'll be honest I don't know exactly but he talked lots of shit about Mike and Sven on his show, I think it was that

In terms of conspiracy, this seems to be a few people who made a thread on their board, which is equivalent to a few soldiers in some army muttering shit about an allied army- it is so far beneath concern. One of their moderators forbade them from doing anything, and nothing has been done. But here this thread is, 300+ posts strong.

Really? Thats interesting. Got any more on that?

I assumed that he might have a dad who pulls in like 150-300k a year or something.

Sacrifice is an Aryan virtue.

Checked. But yeah the black pill is totes really constructive. You can point out our spiritual sickness without shoe gazing like a sad faggot, lashing out emotionally and rocking back and forth in the corner hoping for the rapture.

Oh fuck off you guys oust anyone who actually has any principles they follow and refuse to compromise on.

That would be interesting.

It is with our dwindling numbers :^)

people get used to voices anon1 would end up being the same thing as any other cover name

Justice for Natt

Not Natt just an ally. Those scummy fucks need to be taught a lesson in humility.

You would rotate the anons

It's the ultimate self-imposed safe space.

It should use the same sort of IDs that are used on the board, and randomly modulate the voices every episode.

The death panel goys just need to learn how to tolerate bantz. Any of us wouldn't have a problem with Natt because we've been shitposting on 4chan/Holla Forums for over a decade now. Tearing each other a new asshole is just part of the game.

People like Mike and Sven come from a different generation where they think these things should work more like normiebook interactions.

Holy fuck, these retards have no idea what they're doing. No wonder they fell for the "alt right" meme.

lol it will be soon. The forums will just be the higher ups and a small number of people with no ideology other than 'i like white people'

as long as they planed out the topic that wouldn't be a bad idea, you'd just have to hope for a good pair each time.

Which is why people generally don't fuck with chans

checked

Now there's an idea

wtf I hate TRS now :^)

yes goys lets infight 30 days before the election :^)

Astroturf. It's foreign elements shitposting and arguing among themselves in a thread they themselves started.

I have no clue who these personalities anons keep bringing up are. That's because I never wasted time on "alt right" media. I stayed here, anonymously lurking and posting. From one chan to the next.

Holla Forums or /new/ or whatever we used to go by, or was designated to be called by whatever Jew/Mason/Faggot owned the chan is my den.

When this form of the internet dies, I'll move on to some place else, probably a bar or a militia.

Nah that's just what I've pieced together from his podcasts and shit. Other than that, all you'll really find is the blurb on his wiki. His family history and connections are pretty hidden.

Raiding would be a concerted and disruptive board-wide effort over a decent period of time, days or more. This is a bunch of them coming to one thread made about them to shitpost.

Which is fitting because the "higherups" badge is the forum tag for people in their special secret zuccbook group with Greg Johnson and formerly CF.

I'm as old as them and I get it. #notalloldfags

do you think this petty shit really impacts the election?

Johnson is fucking gay. Don't fucking lie Sven, he as good as fucking came out on fucking Red Ice.

4chan is absolutely inundated with motivation-dampening "memes", I've never seen anything like it (though I don't go there very often, still an 8 year vet).

There's no doubt these people are hitting it hard. Their threads never catch fire and spawn organic conversations and have to be bumped with small talk, but the topics are spammed endlessly

I hoped that this nonsense would cease within the other thread.

just making sure we don't get pulled into their drama by being shilled by their forum

Sinead might be crazy but she writes great plot hooks for DnD campaigns.

Honestly, ideas have been put forth for growing the forum, but SeventhSon is too busy ovenposting and pretending to be strayan to fucking do anything about it. TRS could've really taken off, but instead they turned it into a circlejerk. I guess I'm really only there for the meetups.

Jesus christ Sven. Have you listened to anything of his prior to like, 3 years ago?

No goy we should totally waste all our energy fighting our selves right before the single biggest election in history.

That's because TRS is Sven's hobby for when he is at work.

How to Spot a Fucking Newfag: A Case Study

kek

They literally complaimed and called IM hostile and belligerent just because IM members use the word "faggot" in forum discussion. One of the reasons IM was purged. They want a retirement home/safe space, where one cares for each others fifis

I'm also about their age. Olderfags that post on chans are almost never normalfags with faceberg accounts.

Fair enough. It's less to do with the literal age and more to do with where someone comes from . "chan culture" vs these sort of guys who just spent their time in libertarian/libcuck facebook groups.

For the most part, I can always tell when someone on any of the podcasts comes from a chan background.

I always hear them allude to "the facebook group"
What exactly is their facebook group?

All forums are cancer that devolve into namefag power tripping. No exceptions.

Are you voting for Trump? Are we? Okay. Lets keep arguing then.

We need more men like this.

Kek, that's exactly it. Mike is my favorite dude but I always cringe when he hears an off-color joke and goes "…dude…"

Is his podcast still up somewhere, or no?

Woes has admitted he was bisexual in his earlier years and in one of his videos I think he took down said he's only like 70% straight.

Even more secret club that outranks the secret club of the forum.

Ok listen bro

Woes is fat now so who fucking cares. Nobody would touch him.

SS and Mike have no idea what goes on on the forums or what the culture of the forums even are. They spend all their time in their Facebook group and usually just pop up on the forums when the have to play Spencer Internet Defense Force.

[email protected]/* */ I'm in their database. anyone want a sql.tar.gz of the shithole?

Hope they have backups

RFS actually shoah'd itself. NRO brow the rules and fought over it. I fucking hate it too. Both of those podcasts were done of my favorites.

Policing faggots that admit to shill our forum is not a waste of time. Trump isn't dropping 10 points in the polls because we took a couple hours to let the TRS faggots know that we have our eye on them.

lel. I'm pretty sure woes admitted to sucking cock before. And as far as greg johnson, he has an odd voice and has admitted on the show that he's never going to have kids. That screems fanook to me.

whoever is Holla Forums inside the forums keep posting. We need screenshots

It's just a group of them on facebook Mike/Sven like to spend a couple hours each day just "Trolling leftist groups" and "Learning their talking points" with the intent of stumping them .
Also O'meara is the one bend over in pic related and he writes for Grindr Gregy on Counter Currents

Here's the thing.

I'm being told by faggots coming on here that I'm Alt-right: I say, no, I'm fucking not.
They keep doing this, until apparently today or tonight they decided that enough was enough, they're going to crack the consensus of Holla Forums!
Fuck these retards.

Several people that have the 'power' to ban users are basically shitposters. Only a handful of people have a real political ideology and we are shunned for purity spiraling.

I agree, that's the only reason I am on the forums as well.

You'd be surprised

no Johnson was on the FTN show talking about gassing faggot Milo.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/25/fash-the-nation-week-58-alt-right-vs-alt-wrong/

He is cringeworthy at best.

You dumb niggers don't even know what shilling means.

You know what they say about traitors

KEEP DEFENDING YOUR SHILLING TRS, WE'VE GOT ANONS WORKING ON INFOGRAPHICS SO THAT FUTURE GENERATIONS NEVAR4GETTI

[sighs New Yorkerly]

Can we maybe in fight after Trump gets announced the Emperor of man?

That would actually be pretty interesting. Holla Forumscasts that anons are only allowed to go on once as to not give them any reputation/identity where they discuss some point.

KEK
Johnson's a total faggot and cucked on his race
Your site is so hated because you're unable to tolerate that your shitty little clique has flaws

It'll be over tomorrow, we're just waiting for the wikileaks drop and we'll be done

Chan culture is something impossible to get for outsiders. Lauritz, Murray, and Natt are the only definite channers I've seen.

Facebook group is their inner clique of Mike, Bulba, Sven, Greg, Spencer, and a few other assorted buddies in the NY area that grew out of the lolberg mileu. I don't think they're still lolbergs but the clique all looks out for eachother and bans anybody who doesn't like them.

That's the problem.

They want the chan userbase, but they want the userbase to shed their culture and ideals to join them.

It's insulting.

guys my cpu voltage is kind of weird and my cpu fan is stopping I think it is all over.

Then maybe you could fucking fight them off like both Holla Forums's do every fucking day.

You call yourself far-right and you insulate yourself from the struggle?

Of course.

TRS doesn't actually hosts anything, its just a hub of soundcloud links.

They deleted all the threads relating to this incident.

No

Here, just for you my friend.
3D dykes are still oven-fuel, it's important to draw a distinction between fiction and reality.

TRS is great and they're good goys.

Hitler would delete this thread for the D&C trash that it is.

I wont be your personal kike spy fam

I don't care if you're going to say this is damage control, it isn't, I don't even know how to get onto the TRS forums. This whole shilling meme is just retarded. We're talking about a fucking forum here. Even if a few of them did post here, it's not like it'd be any different from the regular posts. Are you going to start attacking average Holla Forums posts about muh alt-right and hitler? What do you think Holla Forums is, you dipshit? Just niggergate threads 24/7?

TRY HARDER TRS YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUR CLICK-SHEKELS AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO DISRUPT OPSEC YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Agreed. I could instantly tell where each of them came from. And they're coincidentally my favorite goyim

A Valkyrie to her chosen Einherjar, user. Every would-be hero has her.

You can leave at any time tbh

The only D&C trash is your fucking forum butt buddies conspiring against 8/pol/.
Fuck off and die.

I don't believe people are dumb enough to fall for this last minute D&C attempt.

I'm sure its (((others))) playing both sides.

Thanks
One is less degenerate than the other, but it's still degeneracy

They are calling us paranoid while they literally discuss shilling for more "moderate" positions here and how to get around us finding them out.

The irony is just too much

Straight from his Milo article:

counter-currents.com/2016/09/alt-right-vs-alt-wrong/

It's not that he's a jewish faggot, but that he's an effeminate one.

Use your fucking brain retard. Seriously, what do you think Holla Forums is? Milo dicksucking and gamergate threads?

Lauritz on the shows is like listening to Holla Forums text to speech

How fucking delusional are you? Who's D&C'ing what beyond TRS having faggots trying to shill here, with fucking photo evidence of this? Kikes playing both sides? This was fucking grassroots fam. Maybe there's the odd jew in the midst but this is all genuine anger at the poztent shitters trying to one up us, AGAIN.
It's time to fucking stop.

Can confirm: Greg is a tall, wiry girly man. Nice guy, though.

fuck CF
natt and florian are cool

interesting but are we absolutely sure GJ is one of the gays?

I picked up on that when Grindr Gred was on FTN. He didn't hate him for being a coalburning faggot. He hated him for being flamboyant about it.

At one point IIRC, he said something along the lines of "…that f-faggot." and it just sounded so awkward and forced, like it was clearly something he wasn't comfortable saying and was just doing it for show.

The only reason GJ hates milo (if at all) is because "he's making the """"good"""" gays look bad!"

That's Greg's problem with Milo, not my problem with Greg.

All faggots, "masculine" or otherwise, deserve the bog.

Its not "grassroots". There are a few dozen autistic dickheads over there.

The thing is they fucked up, but I doubt people will abandon the site en-mass. Most anons are mature enough to listen to people even if they don't 100% agree on everything.
The TRS guys however seem to think that they can go all puppetmaster on the chans. That shit doesn't fly and they need to be shown that, even if it was started by some shill.
By the way, it's a while til the leaks drop. Might as well get comfy and shitpost.

The fact of the matter is that there is a huge rift in methodology and values between Holla Forums and the alt-right, and that's going to lead to conflict.

I fucking love that guy. His talent gets wasted. He should do his own podcast.

What bothers me more about this is the arrogance of it. Holla Forums consistently fights off alphabet agencies, Goons(namefag Illuminati of the internet), and legions of paid shills.

They think that they can subvert us when not even the Jews and the alphabet soups can't? With their almost complete ignorance of OPSEC?

He came out to Alex Linder back when he was writing for VNN. He also essentially admits it with all the pro-fag articles he's written and the Radio3Forteen interview.

Well I sure as fuck can't see that because their fucking forum is invite only and has namefags.
It'd be less of a problem if I knew it was just those faggots.

(30)
Added another post to my infographic, keep going.

It doesn't matter what I think Holla Forums is. But what I know Holla Forums isn't is a shilling avenue for shitty, derivative content generated through a kike supply chain with edgy numales at the bottom trying to reclaim their masculinity. Fuck TRS cancer.

NEED MORE POSTS TRS FOR MY INFOGRAPHICS

HOLY FUCK REEEEEEEE
The fucking asshole tried to "go after" Milo while simultaneously refusing to cede the point on the fag question
Why do they let this fucking douche have any presence at all within their "movement"?
They never shit on Greg/Spencer. NEVER. But WE'RE the ones who are ruining the movement?

checked

dude both threads have basically said TRS forum DO NOT SHILL US if they want to talk to us then talk to us up front. The rest is shitposting and oppinions

what the fuck is a racist swpl degenerate

Post it

I've never been invited to their forum. I just listen to Fash the Nation and The Daily Shoah. If you think they're some CIA operation than I hope the CIA floods the internet with more operations like this because they were a major factor in my realization of the (((cause of our problems)))

Thank god that Milo fucked up so hard, otherwise these guys would have been uncertain what to do with him forever.

Did you see the 'alt right' thread from last night? Plenty of shit in there.

Here:

Yes smart white people typically know not to take advantage of retards because they have a basic concept of ethics, but â“€s don't. Kikes use them as blasters to their masters and they stand in the way of eugenics programs necessary to prevent blasters from manifesting in the first place.

This is pretty fucking pathetic but also quite telling. Okay then, explain, explain how Holla Forums calling out TRS is going to affect Trump. Will either side see this and think to themselves: You know what? Fuck Trump! This changed my mind about who i should or shouldn't vote for. Go ahead.

This. Anons are among you. You are not among anons. This is why we can spot you a mile away and you guys have to "purge" as those who have been on the forum have said.

The core users of the chans oldfags (which has dwindled into mostly just Holla Forums) is an amorphous monster. Do not try and tame it.

Holla Forums can handle that although you will get called a faggot. TRS doesn't seem to be able to handle different opinions at all, to the point where they seem to think we need to be co-opted. They need to calm their autism and learn to handle the bantz.

Someone who has absolutely no ideology beyond "I don't want to live around niggers"

People like Mike are just SWPLs who realized that their trendy NYC hipster haven gets ruined by mudskins. They want to get rid of mudskins so they can have a pumpkin spice latte utopia

No one ever said that TRS niggers were smart. It's basically 4chan with account systems.

damn it, I thought he was just soft spoken. son ova bitch

seconded

Fuck off with your exaggerations.

I already have one made from that, looking for new content so we can tell their writing style. Also going to run their responses through some linguistic APIs to get a few profiles.

Bumpin

Wish I would have joined WFAC back when I lived in Wichita Falls. Rip likes his hammer of Thor, one of us? Could be a dog whistle

Are the meet ups really worth it? Currently thinking about meeting up with people on >>>/meadhall/ that say they are from TRS but having second thoughts now. Are they really just racist libertarians that hate NatSoc?

An upper middle class liberal who suddenly realises that he cant have a nice liberal suburbs if niggers and muslims take it over. They basically understand that they cant have a Portland or Jew York of niggers and arabs win. So they become pro-white, but remain pro gay all inclusive degenerates.

I bet you dont even make OC yourself, faggot.

You seem to be confused, I dont hesitate to call out the faggots in charge of TRS or losers like Spencer.

There's literally nothing wrong with converting to Islam
God promised us our waifus in the Heavens.

Greg's problem with Milo is that he endangers Greg's place in the movment. Remember in Fight Club when Jack goes to all those support groups and then Marla shows up? That's what happens whenever Greg sees another prominent faggot in the New Right/Alt right/Whatever.

FUCKIN NO

This isn't a war because someone said stupid shit on their forum you speds

How about they both go into the bog?

I'm a Natsoc and browse here almost exclusively. I like listening to the podcasts on TRS, but the eceleb shit is med-resistant aids, so I don't take TRS too seriously. I have an account on the TRS forums and used to try and effort post when I first joined, but the forum faggotry is too much for me and I almost never post anymore. At least I met some cool guys in my area to go shooting and talk politics with.

In that order.

Most of what they said was actually pretty reasonable. Didn't get through the last pic, but this just seems like more pointless hysteria

THIS IS NOW A DESIGNATED /COMFY/ argument thread

What're you doing while we all yell at eachother, lads?

The userbase of TRS is alright. They're people that have reached user's conclusions, but aren't anons and don't really understand our culture.

Ironically, Anglin is the closest anybody's come to understanding user culture from the outside, and that's because they have a goon.

Not only that, but he only writes this article after everyone else started fully shit-talking Milo, and he does it in the most pussy pathetic way. It's a weak, half-assed "confession" that he doesn't like a coalburning liberal who works for a jew website, like that's somehow a sin. Even Spencer had a dude on that called Milo a racemixing AIDS-infected degenerate. What a fucking faggot.

People who want the same liberal pussy bullshit, just all-white.

lol butthurt

Why you scared TRS?

Nice try

I was thinking exactly this a minute ago.
This isn't a fight over goals, just one group was caught trying to subvert the other. This has to be adressed.

I don't think I've ever heard a podcast with Lauritz on it. Mind telling me which ones he goes on?

I've been to a couple meet-ups. They're a good time. It's a good feeling to actually meet someone in person who shares your beliefs. For the most part, TRS is in the process of becoming a Natsoc forum in its normal posters. The leadership doesn't really care about political standing because they're too busy e-celebing. The only higher-up worth a shit is Lawrence Murray tbh

I know this is a joke, but it really rustles my jimmies when people start on that "if you hate degeneracy then why don't you convert to islam" bullshit.

Islam is degenerate as fuck. They fuck goats and sheep. Their women need to be covered up not due to modesty, but because the men have the uncontrollable urge to rape anything with even a patch of skin showing. They approve of pedophilia and polygamy. They have absolutely no problem with cousin-fucking, and inbreeding is probably one of the main reasons why the arab world has such a relatively low IQ.

WTF IM A Holla ForumsMISSILE NOW

Fash the Nation. His segment is the second-to-last, "Minutes From Ze Deathcamp."

Pretty good, IMO. Jazz/Marcus are some of the only namefags I don't have much of a beef with. Probably because their name never comes up in this shit.

He was on TDS during that interview with the vice reporter, although he barely got to speak.

He is occasionally a guest or co-host for fash the nation. He also does minute from the death camp at the end of every episode.

He's 100% Holla Forums

He's the guy who does "Minutes from the Death Camp" at the end of every FTN. He's actually really hardcore, but is a nice humourous guy.

i don't know how many of those exist but okay good to know.

I fucking hate CFags who need to defend jose at every turn. You can find his videos entertaining, but you cannot deny the fact that he's pro white genocide.

Just stay away from the Big city (Main NYC/PHIL) groups and meet the people out in the boonies they tend to be cut from entirely different cloth than the "Inner circle" clique

Yes and no. I would guess that like 40% are Holla Forumsacks

Watching "bring me the head of alfredo garcia"
because

had to post the gif.

Bumping

Enoch has literally said communism would work in an all white society.

Huh.
I honestly thought it was pronounced "Goy-em"

god damn it man I'm not a fucking TRS, that's just a stupid idea. My problem with TRS is them fucking over shows doing good work. I don't see how attacking the host of those same shows is a good use of our time. go play with some matches or bring down CTR if you habe some much energy do something good with it

Shitpostin, waiting for leaks, will probably sleep because it'll be stickied and discussed tomorrow anyway.
Have comfy music.

That's because jazzhands and halberstram
1) don't participate in namefag forum drama bullshit
2) keep things fairly straightforward by covering political events (rather than spending their time shitting on people they disagree with)

Depends on who they are. Some people on TRS are complete faggots but there are good people too. I don't know who you're meeting up with so I can't say.

which it would in a small scale commune with brain washing ie amish people. But a civilization wouldn't work. that's why amish break up into different cells once a cell reachs about 300 people

They wanna have threads up on their site about shilling here, they deserve to get fucked up so they never think about doing that again.

any user from >>>/meadhall/ that says they're a TRS faggot should be an indicator to you that they're controlled opposition or sociopaths looking to gain power over you. Only meet up with oldfags user.

Was hot and bothered after reading some TRS archives, if you're against their shilling here than I apologize for accusing you of shilling. You'll see my OC dropped the next time I catch a TRS fag shilling in an unrelated thread.

Glad TRS linked this thread you fucking faggots. Need snapshots.

THIS ISN'T SUBVERSION OR DnC YOU TRS KIKES, THIS IS RECOGNITION OF A TARGETED SHILLING OPERATION AND THE RESPONSE TO SAID SHILLING OPERATION

I would just tell call you a goat fucker and be done with it but let me be a sperg here and explain myself:

There is a small group of people in west that could be considered radical right wing, they are extremely religious and anti-degenerate, anti-liberal, etc.

Yet there is one thing lacking, they are not racialists, they probably don't even like western culture.

So all its going to take is Islam becoming just strong enough and they will convert and follow their dream of throwing fags into pavements because its what they mainly care about.

google "milo yiannopoulos" and check out his fans, I think you might find a few

Source on the song?

yes goy, purity spiral, exclude everyone that isn't the exact same as you, they're all cucks, 16/66 brothers, peepee is all you need, podcasts don't at all help bridge the gap between normies and you

Watching a violent asian movie with friends but I wish I was at home playing Dwarf Fortress

They're the modern equivalent of GodlikeProductions. You youngfags will work it out soon enough.

Fine. If you catch someone shilling for TRS, you can gorepost or whatever. I don't care. I sure wish you had that much motivation for the /fringe/ shills you let shit up Holla Forums

See, this is TRS shit right here.

t: the guy who didnt read the bit in mein kamp about movement building and big tents

he was the co-host on FTN last week when they went off on Milo

Friend, if you have more than one waifu I think you should just set yourself on fire.

Oh god, I visited ATS the other day. That shit was funny.

I didn't even know they have regular meetups in philly. I never really see much of anything going down in their pool party subform for this area.

Are you saying I shouldn't bother meeting up with anyone?

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING RETARD KIKE
DR. WILLIAM PEARCE WAS FUCKING RIGHT

You had one job.

I feel you, fam. I'm playing Rome II TW
FUCKING CIVIL WARS REEE

>CF is only trying to troll gays by selling "WHITE WOMEN

of…?

That's PENDULUM territory. TRS doesn't meddle there.

Please do tell us about how Milo and friends aren't just subverting the movement.

Is you idea of a new right-wing movement one headed by a crossdressing niggerfucker?

i think the milo crowd is just anti-SJW. anything SJWs are for they're against.s

Most Anons feel an odd sense of kinship with one another, I believe. We hate each other but it is us against the world and always has been.

And user is more ideologically unified than you think. There is a reason we can spot in a shill or an outsider right away. We are unified, just not in a way that you could understand.

What the fuck is pendulum?

they know who we are, and what were about.

CAN SOME TRS GOY POST ANY POSITIVE NEWS FROM YOUR END BEFORE THIS GETS STUPID

Holla Forums had a meetup.
Holla Forums showed up to a federal reserve building well dressed carrying AR-15s and staring down everyone in the building and never said a word. Then they went home.

That is why Holla Forums is dangerous.

Is red text the new cruise control for cool ?

Seriously? Wasting those lovely trips on yoru fucking ignorance.

And the brownies :^)

They really are cringey as fuck.

Correct. Not even kidding.

They didn't know one of the major rules of this place: Talk shit get hit

So as far as I'm concerned they don't know shit. That user that says he's in their database may just be having a giggle, but if not he's based as fuck.

that was /k/ newfag

Natt did nothing wrong.

hi, user. i'm almost done with MK and I'm wondering which part you're referring to. The adherents vs. members part?
I believe movements have to be ideologically pure, unwavering, and be focused on a total spiritual revolution, not just political. it's the only way to heal a sick society infested by the eternal jew.

I highly doubt it. But stormfront is huge so maybe a segment of their population did.

Why not Professor Chaos?

We have a different style about us. It's why it's so easy to tell where we come from.

I mean shit, I've started talking politics with friends and people started saying I sound like the vocalized version of a 4chan OP. Not because I was saying anything edgy or using memes, but just the way I spoke apparently.

Gonna waste these digits too, fam

That explains why I haven't heard of him, I don't listen to FtN because I find the two hosts really annoying to listen to. Hopefully the deathcamp segments are on youtube or something

Lots of "nazi" accounts on twitter who share Milo, Blaire White, were friends with trapgrace, etc

Anonymous imageboards will never die user. After Nov 8 we'll only be getting stronger.

Not at all fam just consider looking for the groups in the outer counties Gregy has been know to show up at the Phily/NY stuff

Also his wife is an honest-to-god Putin shill, so he might be getting money from the ruskies

Nationalism has fallen into Sodomy. What was a great ideology and now its dead. Jews won, i am done.

if it was a leftist group I would be right with you and I swear to you I get your point and am fighting not to be right there with you but much like Holla Forums isn't one person I'm hoping they will police their own and confirm back to us because we both know there are people their that know how fucking stupid it is to fuck with us

what's the difference between a bog and a pavement anyway?
You can always throw the fags down on both.

my waifu is Maribel Hearn A.K.A. 八雲 紫
Sorry bud, I'm a polygamist by default
Nice taste though

Also :^)

|
|>
|

Low energy.

High energy

Know your energies.

That was cool, but very risky. Glad no one got hurt. There was a very high chance of that whole thing being a honeypot, and anons still decided to go out and stand on a corner with a gun. It was comfy.

Alfred Rosenberg would be ashamed such people use symbology of the order he belonged to and help found. Such utter disconnect from the natural order, they are a result of the Marxism they so claim to hate.

That is why Orban had him arrested, yeah.

Do we want a third thread?

TRS cancer doesn't realize what's coming. A determined group of oldfags have been planning their attack on the board after election. They've already recognized TRS as a shekel-op and will come to reclaim there space. To the oldfags that stayed, you'll be joined by your brothers soon enough.

Reminder that these TRS kikes will join the rest of the degenerates on the day of the rope.

What city was that in? I haven't heard of tihs.

you must have joined in the last 6 years :^)

Yeah sure we gotta kill time before Wikileaks.

The parts about how coalitions are shit, which exactly what a "big tent" is, and how you need a solid unified platform with members fanatically dedicated to it, so you can appeal to anyone. When they are doing looks weak af.

that came off a little cringey, man. revolutions are started by real-life groups of good men who share spiritual bonds. not a spontaneous meet-up of strangers not talking. i would love to have meetups with Holla Forums but it can't just be standing around. I'm sorry but it's true.

nah let this die. We have the info now and it's just a circlejerk with the occasional newfag showing up. Just spread pics later.

I don't got nothin' goin on tonight, lad, lay it on me

Dubs will it. More than one waifu, RWDS ends your laifu.

git gud :^)

I remember this. Someone did a little recording (without revealing faces of course) but I don't know if I have the webm.

They're just LARPers trying to be edgy, like TRS.

I'm highly critical about what's been happening lately, but that doesn't mean you should fuck them up. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater

Oh please. It's all donation-driven. You literally don't need to pay a dime.

DSII no less.
It's like he wants us to laugh at him.

Yeah, we can narrow the entire Holla Forums vs Alt-Right issue down to 3 core statements
#1: The Alt-Right trying to encompass all right wing/far right activity instead of knowing the ideological niche it fills
This leads to constant angst against "14/88ers" like us who already have a distinct identity and have no reason to adopt "Alt-Right" because it's new and trendy.
#2: The Alt-Right refusing to accept criticism
It's taboo to seriously criticize people like Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch or Greg Johnson in the Alt-Right, and doing so will limit most of your networking ability within it. Holla Forums doesn't care, and the imageboard format is inherently build for omnidirectional critique and completely honest dialog, which runs antithesis to the Alt-Right's circlejerk format.
#3: The Alt-Right uses our memes and relies on our power, and pretends it's their own.
This one is a double-edged sword, because imageboards work best under cover of darkness, and namedropping us to people who aren't in the know is always a bad idea. But they pretend that they know kek when they don't, and that they're responsible for the rise of our memes, and they have a memetic power that they don't. It feels like a pathetic ape, and it grinds people's gears when the results are similar to the cancer on r/Holla Forums or r/4chan, trying to replicate a culture you can't be a part of by medium alone. It's like wigger kids trying to pretend they're from the hood.

Kill yourself faggot.

It would be for the best if they do. They should have gotten that shit under control immediately though, we are almost through 2 threads so far and I don't see anything done on their side to put an end to this shilling against us. So far one faggot has been by here to say he didn't support the shit and would have told them they are fucking retards or whatever. They seem like a bunch of fag lovers over there, so I don't really care if they get fucked up for this in the end.

Get fucked cunt. You use the purity spiral to climb back up the fucking slippery slope. Think of it as a spiraling staircase that only the strongest can climb.

Houston I think.

One and two I agree with, but this third point is self contradictory. A meme is define by its virality. It isn't "ours."

that doesn't really mean anything tho. a retweet can just be a signal boost. but i get your point. i'm sure they exist and they need to be changed.

no mein Fuhrur I've been around longer than that, is it that crazy to want some restraint when it comes to people that are ostensibly on our side

#lovewins desu

I think his point is that they have no meme generative ability but they claim that they are the progenitors of pepe usage etc.

Of course not you idiot, but nobody is giving TRS credit for what they are doing well. Milo has been called out for his rampant faggotry (on TRS) and we don't need the people he was bringing with him. He's just addicted to being edgy.

I've redpilled a dozen people with the assistance of a combination of old CF, Fash The Nation and The Weekly Narrative. FTN finally has my stubborned dad to the point where he can no longer tolerate Levin and Hannity constantly screeching about muh greatest ally.

This is the kind of thing you can't get by plopping somebody into the middle of Holla Forums.

t. guy who doesn't recognize sarcasm

oy vey gotta do a little advertising there, goy.

pls don't go user. we can just gas all the sodomite.

Sweet digits, kek.

Also, the fundamental difference between chan and non-chan cultures and trying to force chan cultures to assimilate into non-chan cultures.

Bump

i think the post was deleted

if they snub us and really are a big faggot mafia then yes unleash all hell, I won't protect or speak for traitors

Anons, how many of you were communists/etc before finding Holla Forums, by chance?

Counterpoint: the echoes, but that was made by the podcasters, not the forum. The forum has become pointless and stagnant since it closed, which is why more people use the disqus.

FUCK OFF TRS

Oh come on, you know very well that meme thievery is a thing. Just look at reddit.

Of course, I don't think guys like TRS and Daily Stormer "steal" our memes when there's like 95% crossover on Holla Forums.

But it does rustle my jimmies when people like Mike Enoch talk about Kek. Nigga, you ain't got no digits on your forum, your disqus, or your podcast. You have no meme magick.

Then gtfo. No need to demoralize or result to concern trolling. Best of luck to you in your demonstrations and activism. Make sure to open your mouth and bendover when TRS asks you to.

This is a good condensed version of some of the propositions presented here.

It's well known that we own the memes of production.

Both threads have been deleted, the first call for action, then the subsequent discussions.

Wasn't that Morrakiu? He's the only person affiliated with TRS that puts out anything decent, even though he's another lolberg.

Who is "we?" Holla Forums is not an identity, it is a space. Taking credit for someone elses' work because you post on the same forum is the exact thing the normies are doing with memes when they post them on twitter.

That was Morrakiu, who was pretty big in jewtube for his song parodies.
Remember "dolphins" and "dingo"? I like the guys but they force it too much.

That and they seem to think that they're the head of us, like Holla Forums is just Enoch's puppet and we carry out his will or some shit.

right about now is the taping for TDS, Sven and they guys may very well not know what's going on and their mods may be waiting to bring them up to speed, just a thought.

I don't want you entryist alt-lite faggots even sarcastically denigrating 1488. We've been respecting traditionalism before you were a cummy in your father's eye.

Echoes was good, but that's one score tallied compared to Holla Forums's many more than that.

Some mods know what they are doing there. Others, not so much.

Coup SeventhSon tbh

Yes.

Daily reminder that these are the kinds of fuckers that would be gassed on Night of the Long Knives MK. II

The difference is that you're claiming continuity of what, all the back to the oldest Holla Forums or even /new/ and comparing it two a two year old weekly radio show.

There's no way they're going to discuss their forum drama on the show. They know it would make them look bad. Remember that the number of people who listen is far greater than the number on their forums.

The worst part was when he said the 9/11 truth movement was about beating Bush in 2004, even though it didn't really exist until 2006/2007.

The first (ZOG-approved) Loose Change didn't even come out until 2005.

Yes they will, they always do.

Was lucky grandfather was a literal European fascist.

just saying you gotta have guys on your team, men who have your back. i want that to be Holla Forums but anonymity is so coveted. unless we plan on killing niggers and faggots through cyberbullying tho.

Are we now giving handicaps for size/duration of involvement? Some affirmative action on memes?

Sounds like a fag.

Comparing jews to muzzies only downplays the true evil of the jew. They're creatures like no other.

Youre arguing in bad faith now.

If any TRS mods are reading this, here's how you make things blow over: Make a thread about not shilling on Holla Forums and to leave us to our own devices. Post with a REEEEE video if you have to just make it known that we're an imageboard of peace and not to insult us.

no I'm talking about expecting a response to us from one of their forum guys, their mods might be waiting to bring them up to speed before we hear anything

Have they ever talked about nuking NRO or RFS either on or off the air? That's the one thing that triggers me about all this.

NRO just happened yesterday

All these dramalords implying TRS is one person.

Some TRSfag fucked up and thought shilling here was even possible (given the massive overlap between users).

This is just fucking gay infighting. TRS and pol ideology are literally the same, and TRS grew from the chans. None of the recent drama is about gays. It's true: TRS is a namefag invite forum with a focus on real-life meetups. There is a place for this in the "movement".

Many (if not most) TRS users (self included) are pollacks. Both boards have their strengths and weaknesses. user boards are vital, and are the driving engine of anti-pozz thought. TRS is also important for helping to organize local groups plus spreading the word via the podcasts.

So some TRS newfag wanted to earn some goodboy points by organizing an infiltration. Mods and the rest of the userbase did not support and are attempting to keep it from exploding.

#3 is too accurate. they don't even have gets, and kek thrives on gets. checked, btw.

Shadilay

I don't even have a forum account with them, just listen to FTN, TWN and TDS on my long commute.

I'm trying to redpill cuckservatives, dude. Civic nationalists, Cruzbots, folks who are all about muh constitution and free markets fix everything kind of people. They would recoil and spring even further down that path if exposed to Holla Forums outright. For me it was TGSNT but you have to have a varied approach and shitting on TRS with the productions they are enabling ultimately hurts the WN movement.

NRO nuking just occurred. RFS was a couple months back, and AFAIK it's never been mentioned. Until yesterday I had no idea that Natt was unpersoned on TRS. I just thought RFS stopped because they're a bunch of autists who couldn't keep their shit together.

There's a dynamism to memeing that we channel better than anyone, and they try to pretend it's theirs, instead of something handed down to them by our internet people on twitter, or in an internet raid, or whenever some anti-hate group reports on us. Like I said, we're anonymous and works best completely in the shadows, but it's become pic related instead of having a shared kinship or paying your fucking dues. Have you seen Greg Johnson's memes? It's like something an anglican grandmother would make, it's pathetic.

Yeah, and we fully admit it comes from TRS.

How involved have you personally be in the creation and spread of the meme "Pepe the frog?"

See how stupid your line of thinking is?

They should also ban awyattmann or at least force him to change his name.

Checked

Awyattmann has been banned 6 times. He is always let back in because he is in the Facebook group though.

What is TRS and why should I care? This is them right? forum.therightstuff.biz/

They're both subversive Semites, one rapes you literally while the other rapes you financially and culturally.

Dude has been been given 24h and 48h bans probably about a million times now.

I was generally apolitical but I was referred to as Hitler once a decade ago. Some other people can't handle the deep end I guess but I jumped headfirst into it because why the fuck not.

The problem with a lot of people is they fear to illuminate the dark corners. They need to crawl their way into it.

If dubs Richard Spencer will get AIDS and syphilis from all the homosexual sex he has.

I haven't logged back in, and the relevant threads were nuked, but most people posting were actually pro-Holla Forums and anti-shilling. But there were also the mods and moderator-cock-suckers who couldn't do enough brown-nosing.

I still like the suggestion of renaming him "awyattmanchild".

there is definitely a lot of overlap, but TRS is like how Holla Forums would act in a job interview. not as funny, poorly-fitted suit, but at least presentable.

No dubs necessary because he already has syph and grids. Shadilay

kek never grants dubs to anyone who asks for them

If we're talking about physical rape…

Islam rapes everyone and everything.
Judaism rapes children.

man I mad the same point about TRS not being one person, I like to think there would be no drama if we had some assurance that their shills get rekt in house.

inshallah

Shadilay brother

They make comfy podcasts and write decent articles.
Eh. If you listen to podcasts, I'd definitely give a couple of them a listen. Good for listening to while working out/driving/vidya/cooking.

Very nice.

I think this is what gets me the most. Using Pepe? Fine. Calling each other centipedes? Gay, but what the fuck ever. Rampant use of cuck? Go ahead. Banepost? Knock yourselves out. But when they start talking about meme magic and Kek, when the entire thing revolves around chan boards and post numbers, I get rustled.

They havn't stayed up till 3 AM and witnessed blessing upon blessing in a Trump thread. They weren't there when /bane/ gave us the gift. They didn't shitpost about "Nobody knows I'm a lesbian". They didn't rediscover the Ogdoad. Fuck man. I can deal with meme thievery. It's been happening since the beginning. But this is one instance where I can say "Burn the heretic" and be completely, absolutely serious.

So that's the game we're going to play. That's no different than when libshits play the game of "nationalism is stupid because you shouldn't have pride in the things your people did that you did not directly participate in"

So what if I haven't made any (good) pepes. I've propagated them across the net. That's what chan culture is all about

(checked)
Kek(PBUH) does reward the pure of heart and dank of meme, though.

You cannot force dubs user, trust me, I tried myself to get dubs but I didn't get any in 27 posts, I was cursed with singles…

This is why chans need to die. So I can see them die.

That's true.

polite sage

nope. Not that I have always been full 14/88.

The bog benefits from dead degenerates, streets do not. Muslims don't understand the finer details.

Mike Enoch sucks trumps dick, while milo and Richard take turns on his Jewhole.

Don't wish for that.

I used to wonder if I would ever see the end of 4chan. I almost panicked when I did.

New thread is up, fill up this one first though.

TRS must pay.

DOX TRS
DDOS THEIR SERVERS

Should've said 'the collective user'. It's a simplistic representation of what some anons are doing here used in retaliation against TRS cancer stealing such OC from these anons.
I didn't imply any anons care for taking credit, but I'm sure some of the master rusers do.

Anonymity is the last form of power some anons have, you fucking faggot. If you think this won't be an issue in twenty years and your irl activism will matter more, then fuck off back to the arms of TRS.

TRS is a run-of-the-mill identity politics forum. Anons would be dissidents likely no matter the situation.

Not a single one of them actually has autism user, hence why the normalfag politics and shitty memes. Also why in the last thread they tried to shill that anons were posting 'degenerate pedo propaganda' when they were just tame lolis.

The worst has been centre left. Thank KEK

Just fuck off already. So fucking tired of you retards skimming an ED article and thinking that's sufficient to fit in.

Well the thread got deleted, mods are yelling at people not to engage here. It's seen as an embarrassment, rightfully so.

Invite forum is an attempt to keep out shills and jews, and to make a place that's only for whites. Anyone who outs himself as non-white or mixed gets instabanned. Gayness is NOT tolerated by most on the forum, but just like here, TRS is not a single person or exact ideology.

It's not perfect. I wish there was a way to have a combination between the anonymous board with an invite system like TRS.

I really like the podcasts
Where was this week's Darwin Digest

Wtf are you talking about, ghoul is an autistic fucking shit show. Dude can't even speak with out sperging.

(Checked)
though remove the co-opting jew shill and you got yourself a meme

On an unrelated note, fuck this thread

(checked)
THANK KEK INDEED

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/10/03/the-darwin-digest-episode-31-homosexuality

The progs will never get it. Here you sink, swim or get out of the pool because you have AIDS.

THREAD FUCKED

DUBS VULT

that sounds super gay but yeah i was agreeing with the importance of anonymity. i'm just saying at some point you gotta take to the streets.

Agreed. I don't see what the big deal is.

Gonna need more rope for this shit.

How is what TRS is doing different than what WN groups have been doing/getting compromised by doing gor the past 40 years + a radio show and forums

This.

Shills be gone

Whatever faggot. I'm a two-year newfag but I'm no fucking normie shill.

it is.

No, because I myself was exposed to Holla Forums outright and became redpilled. Before that I never really cared much about politics, I thought it was always a lose lose game for the people, and I was right. I leaned slightly left on most issues but that's because I never thought about politics or said issues and never investigated any of them.

Then I came here, asked some questions, did some research, found the truth. Claiming that people don't get redpilled from full Holla Forums exposure is fucking wrong, and is much more heavily dependent on the kind of person viewing the site than the type of info seen here. People who genuinely ask questions and are intellectually honest will be redpilled by Holla Forums.

The difference is being funny. The oldschool skinheads were always 100% serious business and could never joke around at all.

No, really we should just laugh at them and their pathetic attempts to do the exact thing we have been actively resisting for years. There are far more important things that deserve that effort, this is just a bad comedy.

The threads have been deleted and the few people involved have been notified by mods that they fucked up big time.

thanks user
It was pretty late this week and as it seems there ain't a weekly narrative that week I wondered if TDD was effected too

Does that make you immune to FBI

The fact people actually give them money as is pretty pathetic.

Humour is why we're winning the meme war

Looks like they'll be purged next

i don't know anything about WN groups but I'm assuming they let in jews and gays and cucked for mass appeal.
i mean if you're saying we can't accomplish anything through groups like the ANP or National Action or any hard-line fascist group, then what is our goal? Seriously, what happens after Trump? is our plan to propagandize the country, pushing the overton window more and more rightwards? i guess that could work, a slow-and-steady anti-propaganda effort. but what do you think it should be?

I'd send you to >>>/r9k/ but there's no point as most of the board has been co-opted by Chads and deluded faggots that aren't really autistic.

fugggg can't argue with trips, deleting lolis now but not emptying recycle bin

Atleast they weren't faggot like seventh son and company

Our aim post Trump is to keep opening the window and to Jump in that window

Every day. Every fucking day a shill or a newfag gets called out on this in nearly every fucking thread. If you've been here for two years and still make that mistake, there's no hope for you.

All this normie reddit tier shit is giving me cancer. Christ, I wouldn't mind so much if you guys made an effort, but the fact that you retards think this weak garbage is enough to work drives me up a goddamned wall.

ALT-KIKE GET OUT

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go back to lurking. You obviously haven't lurked enough.

The history of most WN groups is, essentially, they meet in real life, FBI comes along, suddenly they turn out like the KKK where 90% of people involved are just FBI agents.

We can't accomplish things in person because of subversion and the temptation to compromise to gain social capital.

We can only live online, anonymously, propagandizing. This is why Holla Forums is so successful, and why it has the ideology it has. It is intrinsically hard to subvert.

fuck you I'll post what I want.

my argument stands:
pol is the driving engine of this movement, but other groups are working to make things happen too. The infighting is fucking stupid.

so we're just the propaganda wing of whatever it is we are?

Fuck off. Stop acting like you have some sort of credentials or authority

Yes.

The jews find a way in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Burros

Also the ones that says the things he cannot say and allow him to signal through us. He and his sons have made use of twitter to express themselves without saying anything.

boasting this on thread 3 as well

Yes. That's all we ever were, and all, until we have actual normie traction (such that the word "normie" isn't necessary) all we will be.

Holla Forums is a massive intelligence and propaganda outlet. To believe it is a movement or can be made into one is a fundamental misunderstanding.

Holla Forums will openly critique anyone for being a faggot figuratively or literally, on our side or not, and if you can't handle it then fuck off.

fucking lurk. aircraft mechanics don't take advice from babbling toddlers, and the same thing applies here. keep posting like the newfag you are and we'll keep calling you out on being that faggot. Shut the fuck up.

Lol

Sage

There is literally no reason why you Burgers cannot do what us Europeans are doing when it comes to IRL activism. You're just speaking out of cowardice because you don't want to make any personal sacrifices.

jews have been kicked out of 109 countries throughout history.
they've found their way back in 109 times, too.

dank

wait what do you mean by normie traction?

Take a wild guess at how I know you aren't from around here.

This is exactly right, chans were built on talking shit with each other. If you can't take the heat run off and whine about it on your facebook you faggot.

Oh for fuck's sake user. Holla Forums will be fine without that retard's shitty art and if it never existed we'd probably be a lot better off

Holy fuck fire up those ovens!