Canadian News of Oct 3

Broke links because you faggots keep giving referrers.

GOY
BOYFRIEND
cbc [dot] ca/beta/comedy/funnystuff/goy-boyfriend-assumes-rosh-hashanah-some-kind-of-relative-1.3788937

This old man is the worst wingman
JEWS
cbc.ca/beta/comedy/funnystuff/this-old-man-is-the-worst-wingman-1.3789004

TRUMP
DESTROYER OF CUNTS
cbc.ca/news/business/trump-win-radical-reform-1.3783855

:^)
cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-uselection-post-debate-1.3788864

It's like the jews aren't even trying to hide it. Someone needs to gas CBC off this planet.

On a side note.
Our Prime Minister Cuck Trudeau is adopting a carbon tax to fuck with the Canada's industries even more. Already the Alberta (the land of industry) is experiencing a huge raise in unemployment while they were taxed hard during the recession because Canada could not into economy. This is infuriating for Albertans (for you Americans, they are the Texans of Canada), so you could probably redpill them online if you manage to reach them.

Other urls found in this thread:

outdoors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh jesus christ, forgot to break the other links. Gas me now.

eh, i added the cuck broadcasting corporation to ggblocker ages ago. even though gg was faggotry, that was a useful extension that came out of it (automatically archives pages from a list of domains).

You can reach rural Albertans here:
outdoors menforum.ca/

The mods are dicks.

Also I didn't bother proof reading the OP. Too many mistakes were made.

Yeah, I noticed how cucked CBC was before I discovered Holla Forums. I remember I was trying to get more into news radio stations back then so I would put on CBC. However, I would hear segments they would put on such as some stupid multicultural segment. Where it was describing the life of a Korean Canadian and about their family and culture, turned that shit off right away and swore off from consuming CBC. Only listen to their classical music segments.

What?

How do we foment armed revolution in Alberta? I think that most of the population is uncucked enough for this to work.

Will happen in the event of an economic collapse. Ontario/Quebec homosexuals will demand the flow of gibs not be hampered and that will cause the west to flip its shit.

Gutting the CBC in 2010 instead of restructuring it was one of the worst mistakes the previous prime minister did. Had he increased funding he'd probably still be in power today.

It's hard for people to understand just how much a presence this crown corporation has on Canadian society. Unlike the BBC which is financed through a TV license the CBC relies on both commercial and government funding. Here's an example of their typical original programming:

Most of their shows are filled with product placement on top of it. It's a trifecta of communist subversion, globalism propaganda with a slight Canadia flavor and consumerism. Thankfully 99% of their viewers only watch it for hockey.

Edmontonfag here, purge this city first plox. Looks like Sweden at this point

Anglo and injuns should have been refused the right to vote for the referendum.

Are you serious? Jesus christ. Give me a source to save.

www.cbc.ca/beta/comedy/funnystuff/this-old-man-is-the-worst-wingman-1.3789004
www.cbc.ca/news/business/trump-win-radical-reform-1.3783855
www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-uselection-post-debate-1.3788864

EAT SHIT FAGGOT

Most rural folk out west aren't happy with current year fag or any of the political parties at that.

100D chess!.

Strange that they did`t make it "Goyfriend", shit writes itself.

BTW This whole stupid "Alberta is the Texas of Canada" meme needs to die. If Texas were to leave the union, the rest of the country would still survive. Without Alberta though, Canada would implode without the oil and gas revenue.

There is a social experiment I run whenever I have the CBC on. How long I can listen before someone mentions privilege or starts talking about their cunt. Usually under a minute.

You've never dealt with the Chassidic Broadcasting Corporation before, have you?

Put down the Pepsi, Yannick.

Some of us only realized federalism was a kike game recently.

This place turned me into more of a separatist then anything TBH.

t. Anglo Montrealer with an Acadian background

THIS meme needs to die. The east coast doesn't use any Alberta oil, and they voted for a cheque (Notley) when they saw the bust cycle coming.

Pic related, that's Alberta. Biggest whiners and then biggest welfare queens.

That's nothing, here in Hongcouver I saw weedman's mug plastered in collage on a backpack like that

If Canada still had a manufacturing base in Ontario/Quebec, coal/fishing in the maritimes and oil/gas in the west the country would be fine. Now we only have the latter. Or we did. Until the filthy Arabs bottomed out the price per barrel.