POPE CALLS TRANSGENDER STUDIES IDEOLOGICAL COLONIZATION

cnn. com/2016/10/02/world/pope-transgender-comments/

Oy vey! What a bigot!(archive you massive faggot)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fTc5f
journalofpsychiatricresearch.com/article/S0022-3956(10)00325-0/abstract
thirdwaytrans.com/2014/07/13/there-are-no-identities-lurking-in-the-shadows-of-the-psyche/
crashchaoscats.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/dsm-v-gender-dysphoria/
sexchangeregret.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He always said this sort of thing, for some reason they only started reporting on it now.

he did recently speak against multiculturalism so maybe they've decided to turn on him.

Reported.

No rule says archives are required, FAGGOT.

Pope - 1
Cucks - 6,000,000

He's right.

You are that which you are. Whether you're born with male genitalia, female genitalia, or some abnormal genitalia, no amount of surgery will change your fundamental nature. A person simply cannot be born into the wrong body because there is no right body into which one could be born.

Who? Because the rapefugees already were raping and killing, and the kikes always were subverting. Unless the pope was tricked by those in the church, but unless he actively goes against what he has been preaching since becoming a pope or suddenly dies, he is still controlled as ever. Merely trying to get the true believers back so he can continue to fuck them over.

Into the chamber.
>>>/gaschamber/

As if it's meaningful him railing against this peanuts comparative issue, this piece of shit is pro White genocide.

go back to 4chan nigger

More info please?

Sage = no bump = your thread is shit.

Also, dubs.

The average users & mods false sense of self importance and autism however

No Mr.Retard, SAGE = not bumping a thread for reason X, Y, Z.

In this case I refuse to bump a thread with a direct link to CNN that was made to promote a Third World worshipping Pope because he said one thing that isn't ridiculous.

Because 1 idea out of 10 coming out of his mouth is just OK we're now supposed to support him? No. Fuck the Pope.

And this is the 3rd or 4th pro-Pope thread I've seen in the last two or three days. It's suspicious.

Even still he isn't completely condemning it, he is just saying don't teach it. Reading between the lines he sounds like he is saying the 0.01℅ of the population who might actually be real genetic defects will figure it out anyway so there is no reason to push this into the mainstream. He framed that very carefully so he could safely retreat still. Never trust a communist.

I thought the phrase ideological colonization would click with pol. Don't know if the pope invented it but its a damn good description for the spread of modern degeneracy. Its like manifest destiny of the mind.

Mod is a faggot idiot.

wtf I love the jesuit pope now

Its a sad time where we have to praise him for such fucking obvious points.

The surprise is he isnt in favor of the brainwashing.

You should have archived, ban evader.

There's no surprise to this. The pope says many things that are good. That doesn't mean it's all good in sum. The most important thing is keeping the immigrants flowing. Every other gibs group is put on the side when it comes to threatening that.

Now, the biggest groups helping along in keeping immigrants flooding in are marxist organizations and Christian organizations. Where I live about half of asylum centers are run by Christians and the rest is split between opportunistic businessmen and marxist charities. These people get billions and billions doing this.

But even though most Christians are die hard proponents of immigration and most have even learned to accept homos, there is still token resistance to them. In particular, many are very skeptical of trans people. It's just too extreme for them yet. Christianity follows marxism about two generations behind, after all.

For now the pope is just doing the clever thing. Keeping his flock in line, keeping things going without too much bleating.

You're forgetting the kike group Isra-Aid. They make sure immigrants don't go to Israel by pretending to be philanthropists doing "gods work".

Ban evasion is antisemitic.

That's ironic considering the pope is a faggot

It's a fucking brain disorder!

It wasn't invented by Jews, it's not a Marxist scheme, it's not "ideological colonization," it's probably not even increasing in prevalence (versus being recognized more often).

It's a disorder. That's it, that's all.

Fucking hell, the left has a great time building little theoretical dream castles ("systemic racism" "white privilege"), but it's not like they have a monopoly on them. Every goddamn illness has been postulated to be a conspiracy to destroy [the family, heterosexuality, whatever] at this point. Especially this one.

It's some embarrassing, anti-science, anti-modern medicine faggotry. I got an idea, why don't we take trannies and perform exorcisms on them? Maybe that will work. We certainly couldn't find the causes and eliminate the disorder from the population by approaching it rationally. That would be crazy.

Don't spout this marxist bullshit.
Either you're a male or a female. Anything else is just mental illness originating from your early childhood where you were abused.
The things that you are repeating are from a kike that had botched circumcision and was infertile as a consequence.
Get the fuck off Holla Forums

This is why you don't let niggers be the pope

But I was born a girl just with a penis

It's like I'm really back on 4chan in 2013 and /lgbt/ hasn't been made yet

get rekt kid

ARCHIVE

archive.fo/fTc5f
archive.fo/fTc5f
archive.fo/fTc5f
archive.fo/fTc5f
archive.fo/fTc5f

finally he does something based

He is right.

The belief that you can have identities outside social contexts (subjectively "feel like the other sex") and independently from socially observable criteria ("born in the wrong body"),
add to this the assertions of knowledge about how it feels being something they could not have spent a second in their lives living as, and it becomes clear that "transgenderism" is just a rationalization of body image disorder.

This is observable in the way the "transgendered" live their "inner selves": invariably as a caricature, a stereotypical appropriation of the other sex, reduced entirely to its appearance, because that is all they can know about "being the other".

I'm not so sure about that.
journalofpsychiatricresearch.com/article/S0022-3956(10)00325-0/abstract
Trannys before any medication have a much closer brain structure to the opposite gender. This is literally the only reason why I don't think they are 100℅ bullshit. It sounds to me like a rare birth defect like some sort of brain hermaphroditism.

I still don't see any reason to teach it in schools because anyone who has a defect like that will eventually figure it out on their own. Normalizing this doesn't provide anyone any benefit and has the potential to hurt people.

The pope looks like a kike and could very well be one.

The only ones who trust Bergoglio in Italy are catho-commies (in the role of useful idiots) and globalists who want to see religion destroyed.

Pic related, it's a slogan against the current pope. It says "My Pope is Benedict", where Benedict also translates as Blessed.

So the head of the Cucklic Church is finally waking up?

Nah. Let me know when he preaches kicking out the rapefugees.

That pic! That fucking pic!
Like a fucking nuclear shoah!

BRAVO!

So do male nurses, and some effete fags.

Also, emotion is not an identity.
thirdwaytrans.com/2014/07/13/there-are-no-identities-lurking-in-the-shadows-of-the-psyche/

Would exposure to large amounts of estrogen over time cause this abnormal brain function?

And would prolonged exposure to the inside of an oven remedy it?

Testosterone replacement therapy would probably fix it, given that you could prove and explain that estrogen in things like the water supply and the food most people eat in a way that these people could understand.

Yes and no. The current theory is that these brain disorders might be caused by testosterone insensitivity or elevated levels of estrogen during pregnancy. I am off the belief that the majority of trannys are faking it for attention, but if for some reason they are not and this is a real thing for a lot of them we need to put out a serious search for some environmental contamination that started in the mid 80s. We might have a new thalidomide baby event going on that no one is taking seriously because muh pronouns

OP might be a faggot.
But transvestites are mentally deranged degenerates.

At least the pope knows for now he will not be able to get away with bring them in.

Comrade Francis is just mad that they're ruininng his altar boys.

Please explain the importannoof archiving. What great calamity will be thwarted by archiving every story?

Oh wait I forgot he isn't a Spaniard but a dirty fucking spic so colonialism=bad

i don't know how those gender studies have these sort of thoughts

I swear the only people who actually say this are retardshit immigrants that genuinely do not understand what sage does and are just trying to fit in.

Insecure about your own sexuality and projecting much? There's nothing you can do to stop trans-normalization. So quit fucking whining and get a life.

What a fucking bigot! Everyone knows that homosocial homoeroticism is in HOMOcontextualized homophobia. Heterocontextualized homophobia is bigotry!

Why not just get the masons to stop creating faggots and trannies with their Keys of David / Generative Principle where they goatse kids for magick power?

Then this means you've been giving birth to stillborn niggers from your 'vagina'

Translation: you could be Milo's boyfriend and still have "internalized homophobia" (Marxist-Lenninist)

You will never be normal, no matter how often you tell yourself.

Sage is the chan term for fuck off.

I've been here since the start and I think it's stupid.

That's great and I agree, but why was he such a cuck while Europe was physically being colonized by an ideological group who is destroying it.

At this point the best thing he could do for the church is deploy a nuclear strike beacon in the Vatican.
It's the only way to be sure.

They've realized they have no support in the areas that still have some semblance of a viable economy and are correcting the record.

No sage is so others don't have to see the shit thread, and while they're not bumping it they can tell you to fuck off.
Fuck off.

I literally just came from cuckchan 2 minutes ago - the post

Deploying pasta.

YO HE JUS NEED TO EGUGATE HIMSELF ON LGBTWTFBBQ STUFF THAT WE JUST MADE UP

Fuck I hate these people. I want to holocaust them.

Remember that the church itself is infiltrated.

Since Vatican 2 the message has changed drastically, basically they're a business and will follow trends as much as possible now that they're a marketing NGO.

Just because Germany is cucked doesn't make the nature of Germans somehow change.

Marxists simply need to be purged from all sectors of life.

In all honesty , even if your post is definitely a shitpost, slide into a fucking oven.

I can't believe people don't just use sage when they post off topic or for blatant shitposting.

That's why they get shot after any commie revolution, they still fight for no reason in the new sistem that they fought for, the ones that create these movements are the ones that rule, when they begin to rule they don't want the opposition as the one they create against the old sistem.

Studies with such a small sample size don't count.

When the first wave of "trans kids" grow up and realize that their parents mutilated them to be "open minded", we're going to see a HUGE backlash.

Trannies have a severe mental disorder. They will never be normal.

He's ethnically Italian

Il a des fags qui ne veulent pas se tapez un magnifique tranny Britbongs…weird…

Quelle déesse…

Being trans and transitioning are two distinct things. Gender Dysphoria is indeed a mental disorder per the (((DSM))) whereas transitioning (social - living as a woman, medical - hormones, and surgical - snip snip) comprises treatments of varying barbarism to alleviate GD.
by virtue of having GD. However, treatment allows people with GD to live normal lives, especially if they transition before pubtery.

Well niggers here talk about Trump and his 4-d chess… well the CC has existed for 2000 years.

Remember it was secularists and atheists that opened up the gates to Islam. Have a guess where everyone is going to run back to when shit really becomes bad.

You are just repeating NWO produced memes

Don't get caught up in the nomenclature. All "Gender dysphoria" means is exhibiting
crashchaoscats.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/dsm-v-gender-dysphoria/

A man wanting to be a woman does indeed exhibit an aberrant mental state, it's just that at the moment humoring them seems to be the most effective treatment available. After all, it's easier to turn a penis inside-out than to rewire the brain to be okay with having a penis.

Coincidentally also more expensive in the long run.

How do you figure?
vs.

sexchangeregret.com/

That's a significant percentage. A lot of trannies are going to kill themselves when they realise they mutilated their bodies because jewtybe wouldn't stop spamming tranny videos at them as teenagers.

Perhaps there needs to be tighter screening, but no sense in throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

POPE BTFO

He was a Giant faggot up till this point.

Most Catholics saw through his shit though. Too much too soon, he is clucking out.

((((Hormones: ~$20/month))))
((((Surgery: ~$20k))))
vs
((((((("Corrective" Therapy: $300/session every week in perpetuity))))))))

This is how. The whole fucking system is kike controlled so people would rather mutilate themselves than actually address the problem.
Fix mental issues with material means. Someone ain't getting their nirvana.

good point good post

wtf

CNN TELLS VOTERS WHAT TO SAY,,
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

THIS

>>>/oven/