The idiocy of the right

Björn Höcke, a german far right politican just said, that as soon as his party rises to power, he wants to ban Islam… in Turkey.

Yes, a german right wing politicans wants to ban Islam in Turkey.

Right wing in a nutshell tbh.

I say we ban Islam entirely. Get fucked, lefty.

Okay, have fun enforcing your Islam ban in Turkey righty. x'D

you are the homosex now.

good, invade turkey and remove all traces of islam

That's globalism. Fuck him. Ban Islam in Germany, not in Turkey.

I would rather shitskins worship Allah than Odin.

Fuck off, you can't just ban religions, religious freedom is the principle upon which our civilization is founded and made great.

We need to ban shitskins from existing though.

Yes. OUR civilization, not theirs!

Teaching non-whites English is a mistake. Giving non-whites roads and planes is a mistake. Sharing our culture with non-whites is a mistake. Let them be their savage selves without our interference. We got to sort shit out in our own countries.

You have to take the country over first, Gary. You have to not be completely clueless in foreign policy, Gary. What is Aleppo? Something you should have known before you decided to run as President of a major global power, you idiot.

Are you sure this guy is even "right wing" at all btw? This is just pointless globalist retardation that would get tons of Germans killed all so they could impose their way of life on another people. Does this guy care at all about the demographics issue in white countries? What are his priorities?

More like moderate left cuckservatism.

Easy, genocide them.

No more Islam. Lets kill you too, Schlomo.

grunkft amirite

Hey, why don't we ban communism in North Korea?

This.
Remove all kebabs tbh!

So which western soy nation is going to get that done exactly?

Why just in Turkey?!

sandniggers cost money to kill and there are lots of them.

There is a quick simple solution.

True… and our button actually works.

WE SHALL RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

I'm actually all for that. Return that land to Greece, help them stabilize and swoosh, there we have a strong christian border to the middle east again.

Restore Byzantium!

user, pls, I'm pretty sure it's a sin to be this hard in the name of the Lord.

#MAGA

He should ban Turks from Turkey.

It's no different from turkroaches dictating what we can say in our countries. Way better than Merkel.

Trump can't even spell Aleppo

Who cares? He's a big shot, when it matters he can dictate it to someone who can.

>lol who cares if we elected a retard he has (((advisors))) that will think for him

Have you never been a big enough shot to be a secretary instead of have one? Your life must suck.

Isn’t afd controlled op?

Controlled by who? if you mean is the AfD a puppet of anonymus single persons, then yes. There are a couple anonymus rich people who donate huge sums of money to this party, and nobody knows who they are, where this money comes from and whose agenda they push.

So probably a jewish puppet, although they play with antismeitism quite much. But possibly a disguise.

Isn't like american spoiler parties? Lolbergs tied to dems and greens tied to republicuck?
As far as I know germany run pretty much a bi-party system with CDU on the right and SPD on the left so my honest guess is they're SPD goons trying to drain votes from CDU.

Nah, currently the CDU is a somewhat centrist/conservative party, and has lead every government in the last 13 years.
The SPD lost all of it's meaning, becoming a red coloured CDU, basically their lapdog without any initiative, just there to fill the necessary 51% parliament seats for the CDU to rule alone.

On the left there are the green party, and "Die Linke" which means "The Left". On the right side there are the CSU, which forms a union with the CDU, and new to the parliament the AfD, which is the far most right party currently in parliament.

So, noall things taken together, Germany is currently rules by a one party system, with only the CDU and their lapdog the meaningless SPD.

There is no real serious leftist party to form a real opposition currently.

But that may change real soon, since new young people from the SPD are discontent with their status as lapdogs of Merkel.