RDQ_#0cG

Hey Holla Forums I need to send 2 thousand CDN dollars to an American. What is the best way for me to do this today? I have to be pretty quick too, this is a window of opportunity kind of thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

westernunion.com/us/en/home.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually it's to a fat butch looking BDSM dominatrix with tattoos and that lives in California.

Californians are third worlders though heh.

Also I am not actually sure at all what you're even saying or how it's relevant.

Seriously guys how to do this?

2 options. Jewcoin or wire it the old fashioned way.

Pill me on which is actually easiest and I can get done the most reasonably without weird delays, hold-ups, huge transaction fees, or other issues.

I just want to get this done already but I've never done this before. I've used giftcard codes before but those are like $50 dollars at a time and I'm not sending 2 thousand dollars worth of 50 dollar giftcards.

I've never used cryptobux beforr, so I don't know how all that shit works. You need to have some contact info for wiring money, because the person you're sending money to has to be there, at a terminal of the same wiring agency, usually has to verify his ID, you have to know exactly where to send it. As long as you can get ahold of the person, it's fine. If they don't want you to know their name, etc, then you need to use the cryptobux. I don't know enough about that to explain

western union for an instant cash withdrawl
paypal or bank draft also fast
giftcards
don't get involved in ponzicoins, period

I know the location and their names.

I also would like it if this is done in a way where I can potentially hold them accountable if they don't hold up their end of the deal too so if that's a possibility that's a bonus.

How does bank draft work?

M8y, the only transaction you're discussing here is wiring money. Your half of the deal is sending it. Your friends half of the deal is receiving it. Whatever service he's doing in exchange is none of my business. I'm guessing you cant report him to the BBB, so have some faith, and don't risk something you can't afford to lose.

I wouldn't actually report them as it would be suicidal on my part doing so, we'd all burn, I just want to know it's an option. If they can just get away with the money then leave me hanging then that's no good. I don't want to talk too much about what this is about as I'll just be accused of LARPer bullshit because nobody here is likely to believe any of this is even a thing but depending on if I am successful or if I fuck up you'll either get proof in the form of a news report one day or proof in the form of me showing off my acquisition on here heh.

I've already risked money and if I do get burned on this final transaction I'll have to explain why the money is gone and I have nothing to show for it and I won't be trusted anymore and there'll be a loss of opportunities for the future but I won't have people going after me trying to collect debts or anything.

Too much info that I don't give a fuck about. You asked how to give your friend money. I told you to wire it the old fashioned way. My role here is done

Ok well how do I do that?

You seem to be assuming I know how to "wire" anything.

I'll just delete this thread and start over again minus the irrelevant info.

Fuck I can't delete this thread.

find a company who wires money. western union, moneygram, etc. find the nearest terminal to you (for me, i go to the local grocery store - they have one at the customer service desk). your friend has to know you're doing this and has to find the terminal closest to him. go to the nearest terminal and tell them you want to wire $X to your friend in [location]. pay them $X + transaction fee and they wire it to the terminal at [location] where your friend will pick up $X and walk out to conduct his business.

paypal

and in case you're confused about the concept of "wiring" money, it's like an E-check, you give western union cash, your friend's name & location, and the western union terminal enters a note authorizing your friend to collect cash at the specified location. this of course means the terminal he's picking up from has to already have that much cash on hand.

Is 2 thousand a reasonable amount to transfer or do they only deal with smaller amounts of money at a time?

2k sounds like a lot, but it probably depends on the location. some might do it.
this might help
westernunion.com/us/en/home.html

Would you recommend doing this online or with a physical place?

Going to the physical place I think is simpler for me but I am also very sick and will probably have to purge myself (vomit) a few times just to go to the physical location so I don't accidentally vomit in the building itself. I'd have to walk all that way too through shitty weather. Makes me really not want to do this but on the other hand I have no idea how doing it online would work and am scared because I've never done it before. I could maybe just try sending only a hundred dollars as a test before sending the rest, even though I'd have to pay 2 transaction fees.

if it were me, i'd go to a physical location, but i'm an oldfag. i prefer cash in hand and really hate online transactions. on top of that, whoever is working the cash register has done it hundreds of times and can help walk you through the process

Well I am leaning towards that even though it is a big deal for me to leave the house it's worth it I think as if I fuck up an online transaction I will be at a complete loss as to what to do.