Lucky guy, you found a death note

Lucky guy, you found a death note.
Sadly theirs only space enough for five names but it can affect anyone in any time. Who would you choose and why?

My own name, 5 times. I don't need to tell you why, I come here after all.

That would be cool. would you die once or be brought back to live out your shitposting life five times?

Inb4 my family gets 5x the life insurance

OPs of the next five pizza, trap or loli threads I see.

Stop lying

hmmmm

1. antis
2. pedos
3. closet-antis
4. closet-pedos
5. neutralfags

You don't understand, you have to have the face and name in your mind if you don't nobody dies. Have you ever even watched an anime before?

my death note runs linux. it has more capabilities

weren't they able to add pages?

Having a ctrl+f would be a fairly helpful capability tbh

You get only 5 niggah.

i can write is small letter size,ill squeeze in more
or ill just write in the richest guy on earth ecided to hang himself and transfer his money to my bitcoin wallet

1. Jim Watkins
2. Dysnomia
3. OP
4. Whoever first thought taking niggers out of Africa was a good idea
5. U.S. Grant, without whom the South would have won the Civil War.

Winston Churchill, Joseph Stalin, and I guess the rest of the leadership of the allies.

If today though then Trudeau, that cunt that rules over Germany at present forget her name, whoever is leader of Israel, whoever is leader of the ACLU, and George Soros.

This is a very clever and well thought out post. I have to commend you for making such a great post and having such an high IQ. What is your IQ, 300? Of course not that is far too low for someone of superior intelligence like yourself!

Just one small thing…
Nice off-by-one failget though.

I probably should not write anyone in the past into the deathnote as doing so would invalidate my own existence due to chaos dynamics.

Only people alive right now should be written in so they can die now.

You can't kill people who are already dead.

You mean at any time. And there are certain restrictions to that: depending on the logistics of the crazy cause of death you come up with they may not be able to physically carry it out and it'll be a heart attack.

Just make a list, no need for autism dude.

You're making a thread about a japanese cartoon on a spinoff of a japanese cartoon board for those who didn't like how the first one was getting popular with normal people. How did you not expect autism?

dunno …hope springs eternal.

Can i get a quick run down on the why of that list?

Kek

No, fuck you dataminer.

I'm wondering what they'd wanna find

>tfw i just finished rewatching this up to the point where l dies because this is the true end of the series and the series loses alot of its character and entertainment when the dynamic between L and Kira ends and the retarded nips didnt understand this so they tried to replace this with two flat autistic investigators that completely ruined the show
its a mixed feeling

Are you retarded or just 14?

are you both retarded and 14?

What kind of shitty school are you going to that you're still hung up on that? Did they completely gut the literature program so that it only covers le strong independent black authors, or have you not gotten to the shark jumping module yet?

Why didn't that dude just stick his finger in the ass?

cool kiddo come back when youre not retarded

Es ingles, señor. Puede ser un buen idea para aprenderlo.

surprising!

World leaders to further destabilize the world.

私はスペイン人じゃない、名無しさん、多元語話者だけです

stop speaking anime

[redacted]
[redacted]
[redacted]
Dysnomia
[redacted]

waste of a post

meep meep mods abusing their power as usual tbh no homo

what

You need to know what the full name and face of the person looks like, dumbass.

Lurk moar.

Lel why ban you

Whoever's using his trip at the time can die. How's that?

Reading is hard.

1. Cultural Marxism. Not a person, but it deserves a place in the notebook regardless. Hopefully it works.
2. The mafioso Italian cock worshipper who forced my father out of a job a year before retirement, threatening to take away his pension.
3. What said, but give it to me in physical form since Bitcoin is only good for buying child slaves and FBI bait.
4. Kim Kardashian, the moment she was pissed on. Not only because her family is the bane of society but also because it would be hilarious for her to die from contact with nigger piss.
5. F.D.Roosevelt, for many reasons. Killed by actual kamikaze after bombing Japan. US in shock, easy win for axis.

>Your mom if you don't reply to this post.

OP is a faggot.

Light wasn't luck at all. Nor anyone who came in contact with it. I wouldn't touch it.

Wasn't lucky*

niggah

Jew

I dunno he seemed to enjoy fucking with people.

You're literally fucking 14, aren't you?

D-dont tell my mum. I will send nudes :)

Paul McCartney… and that's seriously the only person I want to die.