Post the best film that you feel best characterizes your age, gender, demographic and consumer habbits

Post the best film that you feel best characterizes your age, gender, demographic and consumer habbits.

Also, do you hate the government btw? thanks.

I think quite often about if I love myself or not. Do I love myself? I'm not sure. I have loved many people, but I can not say if I have loved myself.

Alice from The Magicians is a better Hermione. I want to breed her and suck the milk out of her tits.

Rampage, but unironically.

I got a real jewish vibe from that show so I never checked it out. Am I a retard?

Depends on what you mean. There's queers, interracial, orgies, whatever. I never cared about that stuff personally. There's a pretty funny scene where the beta dude has a sex dream of Alice and the other girl in lingerie making out but he keeps interrupting and Alice says "If you'd stop interrupting the sex we'd pass the Bechdel test." I was trying to find a clip for it but haven't been able to. Gave me a good chuckle either way.

As far as the show goes, the characters were a bit insufferable at first but they grew on me. I like the way magic is depicted too. No wands or anything, at least not so far. Just hand signals and candles and chalk, more folksy-witchcraft-like in that way I suppose. Later on in the season they address the religious aspect of magic and how god/s use magically capable beings as conduits (prayers, miracles, etc.) instead of other ways of using magic such as taking it from dark places. I thought that was neat.

Joss Whedon? More like Joss Basedon.

this kino

Literal fucking who you pleb, nobody is a better Hermione than fucking emma

I'm not attracted to boys, sorry user.

The Plane Scene

Wow nice meme faggot. I'm not attracted to irrelevant television actresses who look as average as average can be.

So you're attracted to irrelevant movie actresses who look as average as average can be instead?

emma is a meme you munter loving faggot

nice try, FBI

The girl you posted is ugly as fuck and again nice memeing you reddit faggots who post ugly chicks

There's no point arguing with actual tards who post television actresses and then say Emma Watson isn't relevant.

nice potato image, I agree with him you are gay

She's not relevant outside of Harry Potter though. She doesn't do anything but bitch about feminism now. At least Radcliffe still does movies.

LMAO DUDE YOU DONT EVEN WATCH MOVIES

literally look at the numbers

I'm not even that user but you are straight up delusional thinking doing Now You See Me 2, Fedora Swiss Man, Horns, Underage Manlet Detective Nazi, Frankenstein shits are relevant and being in a Sofia Coppola film, an Aronofsky joint, Perk of Being A Wallnigger and the highest grossing musical and female lead opening film is irrelevant.

Oh, sorry I forgot how she's a Disney shill now too.

Found the racist
HEY GUYS A RACIST

Go back to Holla Forums you don't even know a thing about the movie biz, she was attached since 2013 when disney wasnt involved and Del Toro was directing, you know since shes relevant, whether you like it or not.

How assblasted are you about your shitty magician waifu being a nobody?

But they aren't even kino! All Disney stuff is automatically Kino. Checkmate faggot.

I'm not though, the actress is just more attractive which is undeniable. I don't want her money, I want to breed her. It's like you're illiterate.

The Bling Ring is Sofia's worst film
Noah is Aronofsky's worst film
I actually thought this one was alright tbh. It's still a cheesy coming of age movie, but it wasn't bad.

Bling Ring and Noah are both pretty good m80 and in the top 3 of those directors. Coppola actually sucks but the directing style fit the bling ring perfectly, your opinion on those two films is the same of every normie pleb, just a heads up.

Fuck meant for you
Also Emma was damn good in the bling ring arguably made it into a film

You replied to the wrong user. I haven't seen those films.

It's no wonder why you don't want to breed with Emma Watson then, different strokes for different folks

She's too much of a plank. I like curves. Like I said, I don't like boys.

You can look up her measurements user, shes a 34-23-34 she has nice hips and a small waist. Again I don't need to get into a shitfight, but she has bigger tits than the mosqutio bites I see posted on here such as the ones in this picture
I like her for multiple reasons

Most of which is her money like the dude in pic related.

You sound very bitter

best emma

Not really, I don't hate people who are into someone else for their money. I also don't feel the need to defend an actress by flooding a thread with images of her. Your autism about this is only interesting to me. Why does it matter? I don't care if you like her while I don't.

Could it be they really enjoyed Harry Potter and thought Hermione to be their girlfriend? I never read the books, and I never been attracted to fictional characters.

You feel the need to keep doing that it seems you do care

And maybe I'm posting to trigger you now. I'll post more if you'd like.

I see people all the time saying they haven't even seen the potter movies and find her attractive stop being dumb.

It could be pedophilia. She does look much younger than she is but she's still legal.

I've always found more mature looking women attractive. As in women who actually look like women their age. Lucy Lawless for instance.

Er, I should say Lucy Lawless when she was still Xena. She's gained some weight since.

Emma does look mature in many photos theres many photos of her, she has always looked young and thats not something to insult people for liking her looks have changed throughout the years, every year multiple times a year she has changed

I don't know about pedophilia being the cause -

nevermind he's attempting to defend it so i guess you were right lol

I'm 6 months younger than her, I've always been naturally/normally attracted to her

Makes sense for most of the waifufags here honestly. Think about it. They all look like little boys. Jenny, Maisie, Emma, etc. The only one that doesn't fit is Margaret but they had to make a new board for their scat fetish.

Every heterosexual man likes younger looking woman.

Stop being a faggot and bunching emma in with maisie and youtube reviewers, this is the definition of being a tryhard on the internet.

huh, yeah i see what you're getting at. But i still think there's more to it. it's the psychology of what their waifus represent to them maybe. it could also always be shitposting since they think it annoys people, and that certainly must have some to do with it as emmafag admitted here but i'd say there's probably more to it yeah.

I think jawlets are intimidated by her. Also as a species our jaws and craniums are the most defining areas that have evolved with our humanity. Our mandibles have changed shape by diet as we have evolved but are still as important and our skulls have also increased size for our brains. Dude girls look like boys dude humans look like humans lol.

My immediate go to is of course autism, but it's not really autistic to be attracted to someone and it's just me being used to image boards over the years. It could be erotomania, or the ideology of the person in question. The Ashley Jones girl is a good example of this. Anons saw her as a cute pixie girl who shared their ideals, but like always she was only in it for the attention and got salty as fuck when they realized it.

Fucking humanshit pleb taste detected

Goddess worship has a historical precedent, it's just stooped from worshipping an abstract superlatively beautiful and pure entity to wanking it to some bird off the telly

Oh of course. That's a fair point as well.

Goddesses are still worshipped today, like Emma. She has statues all around Europe.

Watching the munter worshippers lose their minds and start spamming their folders is always amusing.

I'm doing it just for you though

Thanks for reminding me of my favorite statue user.

Pleb

face 4/10
boobs 8/10
arms 0/2

Stay away from this degeneracy it is totally degenerated,I don't know who is writing the plot but it makes no sense, the characters are unlikable. It could have been an adult version of Harry Potter but it is lame

Data mining thread getting trashed by Emma Watson fans.
Jeez wtf is wrong with you :/

unfff

Plebs.

Are you gay?

unnnffff

You sure fucking are.

What a fucking faggit (my OC)

Patrician as fuck

okay, then.

I guess the refugees would have to go somewhere since halfchan Holla Forums hates Emma Wastson now