God Emperor Trump launching #BigLeagueTruth to fact-check Kaine live during the debate

For anons on Twitter, a chance to help the God Emperor
Trump is looking for people on twitter with established accounts to help him fact-check Kaine live during the VP debate tomorrow.
According to the Daily Caller ( archive.is/IdcHp ):
Campaign page: archive.is/upQby
Tweet: archive.is/A607H
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/783065029172088832

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/neetuprising
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/02/25/timeline-of-trumps-comments-on-iraq-invasion-not-loud-not-strong-and-no-headlines/
soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/trump-on-the-howard-stern-show-on-sept-11-2002
soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/trump-on-neil-cavuto-on-march-21-2003
books.google.com/books?id=PV6qZU_xev8C&q=GEORGE BUSH#v=snippet&q=GEORGE BUSH&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=PV6qZU_xev8C&q=IRAQ#v=snippet&q=IRAQ&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

B I G
I
G

I am become Internet People.

BIGLY

Real time meme brigade. Lets make history lads

Sorry4sage

Trump is using his Time Machine again.

Chamber time, Chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

Chamber time, Chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

Wew thanks for correcting the record there m8

bump

Bump again

wew, correcting CTR's record

TOP KEK

Absolutely American.

So he was really saying "big league" the whole time. I thought that's what he said during the debate with Hillary.

Is that a boy in a wig?

Trump

BIG LEAGUE

UUUU

You're a big league.

>Trump is now reclaiming fact-checking from the filthy clutches of leftist liars
It's about fucking time someone did something about this "fact-checking" horse shit.

WW

hi fam. Join us in the neetuprising for debate coverage & chat cytu.be/r/neetuprising

That's what girls looked like before all the growth hormones in food youngfag.

Nah, that looks like a guy in drag.

Timeline of Trump's Comments on Iraq Invasion
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/02/25/timeline-of-trumps-comments-on-iraq-invasion-not-loud-not-strong-and-no-headlines/

Howard Stern: "Are you for invading Iraq?"
Donald Trump: "Yeah, I guess so. I wish the first time it was done correctly."
soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/trump-on-the-howard-stern-show-on-sept-11-2002

"Now I do think we have other problems. I think you have to do something with the nuclear weapons that are obviously being built in Iran and the nuclear weapons being built in North Korea where they're — that's not even obvious. I mean, they're saying they're building nuclear weapons, and we're bogged down in Iraq. Now Iraq can solve the problem with Iran because you happen to be right next door - and, all of a sudden - Iraq maybe turns out to be a good transaction, so to speak. The fact is that Iran is building nuclear weapons and North Korea is building nuclear weapons, and that's the big quinella, and I hope President Bush can do something about that and quickly."

"Well, I think Wall Street's waiting to see what happens but even before the fact they're obviously taking it a little bit for granted and it looks like a tremendous success from a military standpoint and I think this is really nothing compared to what you're gonna see after the war is over. I think Wall Street's just gonna go up like a rocket - even beyond - and it's gonna continue and, you know, we have a strong and powerful country and let's hope it all works out. The main thing is to get the war over with and just make it a tremendously successful campaign and it'll be very interesting to see what kind of weapons they find."
soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/trump-on-neil-cavuto-on-march-21-2003

"We can learn something here from George Bush and see how good a president he was. He wasn't afraid to use American power when he figured out that Saddam Hussein posed a direct threat to American interests in the East. I only wish, however, that he had spent three more days and properly finished the job. It is this kind of will and determination to use our strength strategically that America needs again in dealing with the North Koreans."
books.google.com/books?id=PV6qZU_xev8C&q=GEORGE BUSH#v=snippet&q=GEORGE BUSH&f=false

"Consider Iraq. After each pounding from U.S . warplanes, Iraq has dusted itself off and gone right back to work developing a nuclear arsenal. Six years of tough talk and U.S. fireworks in Baghdad have done little to slow Iraq's crash program to become a nuclear power. They've got missiles capable of flying nine hundred kilometers—more than enough to reach Tel Aviv. They've got enriched uranium. All they need is the material for nuclear fission to complete the job, and, according to the Rumsfeld report, we don't even know for sure if they've laid their hands on that yet. That's what our last aerial assault on Iraq in 1999 was about. Saddam Hussein wouldn't let UN weapons inspectors examine certain sites where that material might be stored. The result when our bombing was over? We still don't know what Iraq is up to or whether it has the material to build nuclear weapons. I'm no warmonger. But the fact is, if we decide a strike against Iraq is necessary, it is madness not to carry the mission to its conclusion. When we don't, we have the worst of all worlds: Iraq remains a threat, and now has more incentive than ever to attack us."
books.google.com/books?id=PV6qZU_xev8C&q=IRAQ#v=snippet&q=IRAQ&f=false

bumpo