MOD REQUEST

So we're getting close to the election, and with the cuckchan toilet on the brink of overflowing, CTR and the other shills are going to double down and increase their shill efforts here (already too many new faggot memes being posted).

So this is a request for the mods, at least until the election is over, to start killing any thread that even suggests or questions voting for our chaos candidate Trump. We're in the home stretch and need to focus our efforts on destroying the leftists. These shills know we won't vote Hillary, so they'll try to push the narrative to not vote, vote third party, or other tactics to derail our chaos candidate.

Any other mod requests/suggestions post them here. We need to put up a firewall until these CTR faggots and their ilk are back on unemployment and committing suicide when Hillary loses.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/atjJN
lawnewz.com/high-profile/fec-complaint-accuses-clinton-campaign-of-illegally-coordinating-with-david-brock-super-pac/
past
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree and fully support this thread. The thread quality has been killed in the last two days at least. I expect the astroturfing to go into turbodrive in a few days.

I think we need a firewall to purge the shills as quickly as possible. After the election is over, most of them will be gone.

hear hear… make CTR just spin their wheels . maybe they'll get tired with thread after thread going down

MOD request

Ban the faggot who posts little girl molestation degeneracy like Hitler was a pedo:

Notice they never say more than 2 sentences, and always cause strife, name calling, nothing useful.

8 Holla Forums was never about this shit

So, you want any and all Trump opposition silenced? That's a man sized job, son.

Aye, fuck off now faggot. I had no ideas as such. You're just projecting.

checked and keked

Anyone have a biggerthanant.png of this?

user, I know I'm going to get called a Jew, shill and everything else here, but CTR is mostly a boogeyman created by the Clintonistas after they saw how much chaos it caused that there were "double agents" inside the sanders led-it clusterfuck.
Vast majority of assholes I've seen called out as CTR are edgy nu-males, spics, dykes, and assorted Leftist scum. Only place I've noticed what I consider 100% genuine shilling is on Daily Mail comment section (you can say it's trash, but is most read news site in world and only one with higher male than female readership. you'll sometimes notice in comment section a pro-shillary comment with something like 6,500 upvotes.
As for another thread on here purporting to contain a "rea" CTR chat, where they make references to fucking NSA high level spy programs? Read the leaked emails from wiki. Shillary asked king nigger if she could use "Arinana Grande" as a singer during her convention. King nigger's office sent back a two-word response: "sorry, nope."
when you give these leftist trolls the recognition that they are part of CTR, all you do is encourage them and make them feel impt. I think better approach is either to just ignore or respond as you will, but hit check off the "do not bump" option.

See what I mean…

my mistake, reverse that– HIGHER FEMALE THAN MALE READERSHIP. Also, keep in mind, the polls the Jews are putting out now are mostly bullshit given that the US usually averages around a ~53% turnout for presidential election. IT was a bit higher for king nigger. They have zero enthusiasm from the niggers this year. All of their smears, all the bad CNN headlines are all focused on suppressing the White vote. If there is a huge White turnout and the niggers stay home, she is fucked. No two ways about it.
If you are going to shill to useful idiots on half-chan, I think best bet is to stay positive and remind them that the Jews at this point know everyone hates her and will vote against her, so their only option now is "Whitey, you already lost, don't even bother voting."
IF there is one thing this place can help do, it's to change that narrative. You don't see little old nigger ladies making paintings of Obongo. If we get a huge White turn out, we win.

YES YOU CTR FAGGOT, TRUMP IS OUR CANDIDATE

Who gives a shit. We're in the last inning, Trump is our candidate, any thread that attempts to call that into question should be purged with utmost prejudice.

Who are you voting for?

user, can I ask your age and level of education? Just curious. This is the shit I am forced to put up with when trying to make a careful, studied argument.
These pricks cannot even secure their own emails, and in last major CTR thread there were 95%+ of people here believing that had access to above top secret clearance NSA spying programs .
How does one fix stupid?

Guy, I refuse to call you user, lurk some more. I too thought at a point that shills were none too present here and boogeymen, then mods came down and displayed all the other threads the shill was arguing in. Both sides of the coin, mass d&c, threads derailed into irrelevancy.

We all know it isn't likely CTR, but we all know the aim is the same. It's the same reason anons will call shill on someone who simply has blue pilled opinions, either way they act in benefit of opposition. Kindly fuck off until you have a proper mental codex to understand the subtleties going on, the way things overlap and revolve.

As opposed to allowing leftists to win? Yes, it matters. Even if Trump fails, at least thousands of leftists will commit suicide.

Well CTR is has become a sort of catch all at this point.

Also purge threads which don't archive link first.

There's no point in handing the MSM ammo.

What the fuck are you even doing here?

Just as Tavistock before, and Freech, and Applied Memetics, and Holla Forums, and halfchan, and SA.
They may all be here. Like Holla Forums we have our own flavour of the month.

This is SJW behavior. My advice would be be ignore the fuckers, but if you do want to engage in debate, for fuck's sake spend 1 day researching her past (see books "Unlimited Access," "All Too Human," all the Vince Foster Stuff, Whitewater, Lewinski, Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, list just goes on).
If you know your shit, there is no argument the leftist scum can win here. If you don't want to argue, just ignore the motherfuckers. Obvious shill bait, YES, by all means purge. But if we get an edgy leftist trying to sound cool, despite the narrative the lügenpresse is pushing, all facts are on our side.
You censor the fuckers, places becomes no better than tumblr. Not saying to engage in their bullshit games, but not a single argument a knowledge person here cannot win. not only win, but make the leftist look stupid.

Oh look we got us a George Carlin faggot. What the fuck is your solution then? I hear a lot of anti-Trump shit coming out of your mouth, not a single solution.

You must be a woman or a faggot.

I have many solutions, the first of which is Trump being elected. If that fails, we move on to other solutions.

You're really are worthless.

you

COULD THE BO PLEASE ADD A NEW VOL
WE HAVE TWO
The moderation regularly has large gaps in time.

See, YOU are far more dangerous than any actual shill, and may be one yourself. The entire goals of the Jews at this point is to suppress the White vote with message "you've already lost, goyim, don't bother..."
No one thinks Trump will be perfect and no one here waiting on "free trump phones," but for fuck's sake, this woman destroyed Europe with her Libya War.
Trump is chance, a roll of the dice that maybe we get something better rather than fucked in the ass by a woman who has openly admitting she despises all of us and will do all in her power to screw "fucking White males."

don't let nihilistic scum like this cause you to lose hope anons. Don't believe the "you've already lost goyim," why bother voting?" bullshit Hymie narrative.

thanks for fagging up the thread, nigger.

Complacent faggots are what allowed this shit to happen to begin with.

This is long overdue. There is no legitimate argument against immediately deleting any thread which tries to plant the idea of not voting for Trump.

Editing an archive into the post and issuing a short ban to get the point across does fine. There's also no point throwing away the replies and interest which will inevitably be there before a vol sees it.

you are fucking cancer asshole, whether you are a nihilistic fedora or shill, not sure but you are cancer.
The Jews are shaking in their yarmulkes. Literally every day, CNN has a headline attacking Trump. the kike NY Attorney General just shut down Trump's Foundation (!!!) but the FBI refuse to look into her $150 million slush fund with donations from every scum who will be expecting a return on their investment in the form of US wars against Israel's enemies. I'm blocking you, hope others will too.

With the low nigger turnout they are expecting, if we can keep the Jews from suppressing the white vote through demoralization, Trump will win.

You are a shill and a dishonest scumbag.
archive.is/atjJN

We lost with Ron Paul, it didn't really stop us.

We need to make very clear to all newfags and (((refugees))) that THERE IS NO FREE SPEECH ON THIS BOARD. Just because we support the American constitution IRL, doesn't mean any faggotry is allowed here.
Make a sticky announcing this or something and have public bannings very often to disuade retards, much like hanging niggers from lamp posts

We need more mods, make me a mod you fagtrons.

I don't understand your point. Are you saying I am a shill? Do you have any sort of grasp on what's been going on here? that we had a thread with almost 200 replies to a poorly written Jew/Leftist troll claiming to show a CTr "internal dialogue" where no one even realized it was bullshit? It's still here, go look at it.
There were people taking seriously idea that her campaign had access to high level NSA programs. It was bullshit designed to scare people, and only 1 or 2 people called it out as bullshit.
I assume you are genuine, but the Jews have your mind spinning in so many directions, you don't know which way is up. Yes, of course there are edgy leftist nu-male/Jew/spic scum who come here trying to "trigger" people.

but when people actually, earnestly believe a CTR bullshit troll suggesting they have access to highest level NSA spyware and malware, then all you do is scare people away.
I don't know how to even convince you that you're being had at this point. I'm somewhat more jaded from working in a field where my work is essentially to "outjew the jew."
I can't explain to some (I assume rural) White guy the dynamics of what's going because he's never had to deal with Jews and how they operate on a day-to day basis.
What do you suspect my motives are user? Do you really think i need to be here right now, trying to point out evidence? Fuck, if the cunt wins I probably do better financially bc we're almost assured of some initial market volatility if he does win.
I give up with you, GUY, think as you please. You are a dupe of the Jews without even being cognizant of it. You completely missed my point.

I know that user, but we are in dangerous territory where– as Dr. Pierce warned 20 years ago– there is a real threat of the internet being censored for "hate speech," which has been the Jews' goal since the internet became a true tool for mass consumption of information not in line with the Jewish agenda.
Back in ~'12, there was no CNN showing pepe as a newly designated "ADL hate symbol." and look at this current generation in college with their trigger warnings, safe spaces, and all the rest of it.
Can you imagine in a few years when these motherfuckers graduate law school and are in a position to influence policy? the internet as we know it will be gone.
Those of us who understand how to use the darkweb will probably still be able to communicate and share info, but as far as "redpilling" the masses with Jewtube videos like "With Open Gates?" That will never come back.
Already have gook moot threatening to sell cuck-chan unless those idiots cough up more shekels, and after they do he'll take the money and sell it anyway to somewhere like "Vice" and the Jew who goes by the name "Shane Smith."
If this election comes out the wrong way, dark times are ahead my friend.

Make more mods, but don't mod anyone that asks for it.

Personally, I would love if Holla Forums got taken off of ICANN DNS but that's because I'm not a mouthbreather and tend to enjoy the company of non-mouthbreathers. If you can't do one startpage search for how to get around public DNS then you're too low energy for my tastes. I would personally enjoy a migration towards dank net. I would probably set up my own chan.

Then again, not being censored at all sounds better because ICANN adopting a resolution towards protecting against hate speech is pretty scary. They did just do that by the way. It's up to Trump's admin to see if we can challenge Obama's release of the DNS root.

Since this is kinda a meta thread (and no one ever reads those) I thought of a simple way to "help the mods" this morning, and keep quality of the board up.

1. Auto-reject a post that doesn't have an archive.is or youtu.be link in it
2. Auto-reject any post that uses the "75757575" or "75char75char" bullshit to fill up "word count"
3. ???
4. Profit

shit meant thread not post. SORRY fucking long day

You don't need to request that, this board has been heavily censored since the start of 2016 just look at all the dead post links ITT. The mods know better then anyone who pays for their hotpockets.

KYS

KYS

Right now we need a mod to stop the fucking e-celeb / alt-whatever distraction threads. It's really annoying.

Too late TRS cuck

Excellent moderation. Polite sage

I agree 100% any investigation of jews is wrong think.

Who should we vote for?

As far as I know the US doesn't have Compulsory voting

:^)

fuck you twat

vote TRUMP over hillary

TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

TRUMP 2016

GTFO you fucking retard. The last two or three days there's been a lot of useless threads about e-celebs and most of them have been bumplocked.

Every time you start a useless thread on these e-celebrities you're promoting them whether you like it or not.

Again, too late TRS cuck.

Man that shill pushing Gary "Faggot" Johnson should be banned on sight.

Nigger, you're the one promoting e-celebs by constantly talking about them. I'm tired of seeing that shit here.

your reddit format negates your dubs dubble nigger

Keep going TRS nigger, I'll keep that thread going for a week.

Mods are gods. Go play dressup and shitpost somewhere else, at least until the election is over. After that no one's going to give a fuck about you defeatist queers.

shut up nigger

That's a nice illustration.

MODS ARE GODS
FUCK THE SCHILLS
MAGA
VOTE TRUMP

oy veeeeey

agree

i feel like i've come home

you are home

SHADILAY

i agree. and fuck this "you can't silence us, wow you guys are such nazis!" bullshit.

yes. we are. there's no reason we have to pretend to be neutral.

Actually its the opposite problem

oh, right. the "trump is a jew!" or "trump is a shabbos goy!" angle

which is completely fucking irrelevant even if it were true. one candidate has to win and trump is infinitely better for our cause than hillary. we support trump. go cry about it you fucking faggot

A lot of hostility for something supposedly so irrelevant

you're really bad at this. new to the internet?

They do that already. They're frequently asleep though so the CTR threads tend to pile up.

I wasn't asking, the responses ITT make it pretty self evident.

The irony is the leftists silence Trump supporters on Twatter, Kikebook, Jewtube, etc, but they get offended when ask that we do the same to them here.

Regardless if Trump is able to pull this country back from the brink or not, the leftist salt when he wins will be worth it alone.

we+

Perhaps they should fill in the moderation gaps until after election.

agreed. everything he wants to do is good. i really can't think of a bad policy of his.

maybe he won't go full 14/88 gas the kikes and that's fine. i'll settle for a stronger economy, a more honest media and NO MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

these leftists are just sheltered, virtue-signaling crybullies. it's not even a matter of the issues for them, it's just about trying to look cool to their hugbox of hipster faggots and cucks.

it would be so easy for that to be compromised, so i'm going to vote no on that. more mods is good but this is a terrible time since every single leftist faggot and alphabet will be vying for a slot and do ANYTHING to get it.

if the board admin ever starts asking for help, he should do it when there is NOTHING AT ALL going on, and even then he should restrict the new volunteers to the bare minimum power.

I'm just happy he's a Nationalist who wants to put America first and tell the globalists to go fuck themselves. I have no illusions that Trump will definitely succeed with the system this completely fucked, especially after what the Fed has done, but only way to find out is to let him give it a shot.

I'll continue to plan for the worst, but Trump represents that small hope we have for the best. In either scenario after Trump wins, thousands of leftists will commit suicide, and that's the first step to make America great again.

with trump in office, they're going to actually have to WORK. so ofc they'll off themselves by the thousands.

which will create even more jobs for the people who will get to scrape their worthless roadkill off the freeway.

Well if they don't want to add some temp help because of shill infiltration concerns (which is understandable), at least work the moderation out to shifts to cover more time. Election is close now, afterwards we can go back to normal (shill will be unemployed).

My first order of business after Trump is elected is bomb the living shit out of the White House with requests that they turn the vast surveillance state against the elite and politicians. Tap everything they do and put them on notice. Corruption will be prosecuted to the nth degree, leverage it to make changes in government.

There's no shortage of corruption, time to turn that against them.

i hope we bring back the gallows just for those corrupt shits.

don't forget that he wants to open up libel laws to sue the media, too. so they'll get real honest, real quick

Well at the very least they could bring back William Binney and put him in charge of the NSA.

I'd do the job for 2 meals a day and a cot with a shit bucket. I'd have these corrupt mother fuckers shitting themselves.

Kill yourself my man
(2)

Two to your chest dum dum.

at least your changed the Tumblr file names faggot

A wild cuck appears , muh constitutuon, muh free speech, muh just ignore cunts shitting up the board.

Reddit leave.

There's 4-5 weeks until election day. A complete ban on e-celeb drama faggotry would be appreciated. Thank you.

FEC Complaint Accuses Clinton Campaign of Illegally Coordinating With David Brock Super PAC

lawnewz.com/high-profile/fec-complaint-accuses-clinton-campaign-of-illegally-coordinating-with-david-brock-super-pac/

"The Campaign Legal Center filed a complaint with the Federal Elections Commission on Thursday that accuses the Clinton Campaign of illegally coordinating with David Brock’s Super PAC Correct the Record.

The CLC’s complaint alleges Correct the Record has made $5.95 million in in-kind contributions in the form of coordinated expenditures that were accepted by the Clinton campaign. The complaint alleges such contributions violate the Federal Election Campaign Act (“FECA”), 52 U.S.C. § 30101, et seq., and Commission regulations.

The Correct the Record super PAC was founded in 2015 by David Brock to act as a rapid response team in support of Hillary Clinton’s run for the presidency. Brock is a longtime Clinton supporter and founder of the left-wing media watchdog group Media Matters. To support the Clinton campaign, Correct the Record launched the “Barrier Breakers 2016” project. According to a press release, the project created “digital task force” to “push back” against negative stories and comments about Clinton posted by users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.

According to the CLC, Correct the Record has openly acknowledged that it coordinates with the Clinton Campaign. The complaint quotes a 2015 Washington Post report that said, “Correct the Record believes it can avoid the coordination ban by relying on a 2006 Federal Election Commission regulation that declared that content posted online for free, such as blogs, is off limits from regulation.”

However, the CLC asserts that Correct the Record is not just some volunteer blogging operation. Rather, the complaint states, “Correct the Record is a $6 million Washington D.C.- based political committee that spends millions on opposition research, message development, surrogate training and booking, professional video production, and press outreach for the benefit of the Clinton campaign—and by its own admission, does so in full coordination with the Clinton campaign.”

(…) "

Kill the faggots d&cing threads about reddit spacing

people who type like this

to get ideas across

or who shitpost on mobile

Remember when Holla Forums prided itself as the last bastion of free speech on the internet?
If you told me in 2014 that in 2 year, 8/pol/ would have gone from comfy discussion of ideologies and politics to a circle jerk where they unironically worship pepe and dubs I would have thought it was retarded but plausible.

Kike vols result in this bullshit. Enjoy it.

Yeah it's pretty tough here for you faggots.

so you admit you're not originally from here but the faggot refugees that came after moot fucked with 4/pol/?

I wouldn't of been I knew all along this place was going to end up the next 4chon.

lolberg pls go

Yep. I'm pointing out that you're from librechan and upset your pedo hugbox is gone so you came back here to whine about muh freeze peace while unironically thinking you have creedence.

I've never been to librechan, though.

bump

I would absolutely work for an NSA whose purpose was to relentlessly persecute terrorists and business "elites" who make their money by destroying American jobs. That's not considered smart business in a new regime - it's considered treason.

The influx is coming to a point where we need this now.

The mods are paid shills, you fucking dipshit.

Yeah paid Trump shills

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/

Posting low-res versions of memes should be a ban-able offense.

No, he's saying you're a stinking newfag. I think you're the shill with the above quote and reported you.

I don't trust the mods enough to actually go through with this and even if they did then new shilling would just begin to replace the old one, you can even see it in this thread. Mods will protect shills right to derail and slide.

I mean I don't want the Hillbeast to win but cmon.
We need dissenting opinions, even if it's shills, to keep our debating and shill detectior skills up.
We are not sfw Holla Forums

Mods are gods, but you're a fagit for clicking "Save Image As" instead of "Save Link As" when right clicking images. Thus how you showed your newfaggotry in posting an image the size of the preview.

You've been reported my newfag frenemy…

DELICIOUS GET SOON LADS

Mods are paid shills, faggot.

You're right. The mods have proven that they keep Holla Forums just tolerable enough so that there isn't an exodus while bothe trolling and shilling themselves, as well as allowing them to run rampant. I think the appeal is correct. If anything it will just go to show newfriends that the mods are not your friends and they have no interest in a healthy, productive board.

This needs to be turned into a meme.

Did you somehow miss all those dead post links?

YES

Free speech =/= Unlimited speech.

The same as how just because you have freedom, it doesn't mean you can do anything you want. Civilisation is just quality control.

The shills have failed over the course of a whole year to provide any reason why we shouldn't vote Trump.

Everybody whose read the Protocols knows that the Jewish plan is nearing its end goal. This may be the last election.

Ban the shills.

Try again.

It does. HOWEVER, we’re not about free speech. We’re about
TRUTH
which necessarily means, by definition, that we are bigots, that we are censored (BY OURSELVES, to not say things that are false), and also means that we have absolutely no tolerance for lies.

This honestly sounds like you're afraid of something. The truth does not fear scrutiny.

Let them come and we will destroy them. We don't need a babysitter to protect our fee-fees.

That's pretty much what I was saying.

I don't have too much of a problem with that happening, but we have a bigger one, the word shill is already abused.

This is not to say that shills don't hang here, but some of you are really optimistic and very easily led.

From the sticky: past ebin.com/irj4Fyd5

Does that sound familiar? Mod action won't be enough to fix it at this point. Shills aren't trying to make anons change their vote here, that would be almost a complete waste of time, they're trying to keep everyone busy with bullshit.

I really want Trumpfags to go back to reddit.

A big chunk of Trumps staff is jewish, his kids are married to jews and he actively shills for israel.
If that is not enough of a big redflag, then you don't belong here in the first place.