University professor is openly talking against anti-racism training

University professor is openly talking against anti-racism training.

This is music to my ears.

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/
facebook.com/drjordanpeterson
youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos/
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/u-of-t-professors-stand-against-genderless-pronouns-draws-fire/article32303037/
archive.fo/wdFgV
youtube.com/watch?v=W2u62u4entc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hang the jew! DNA TEST
KILL THE KIKE

Bump. Will watch later.

Will watch it later in the week

Can't be bothered to watch it

tl;dr anyone?

I'm not done watching it. Notice how less time has passed between OP and your post than the entire duration of the video. Nobody has even finished watching it yet.

>…but some are more equal than others.

This is what universities need. Just analyze what the lefties are doing and show how damaging it is, until the intelligent portion of the staff gets it.
If those professors refuse to cooperate with this stuff it should be over, since they are difficult to replace.

Satan always playing the long game.

I'm worried about retaliation against this guy now. Also a fucking $800 dvd for a brainwashing unconscious training tips if fucking disgusting.

The fact there are idiots dumb enough to pay for this means they deserve everything they get.

this guy is legit, he has the mentality that if they're gonna fuck with him he'll fight back with everything he has. He's got some other videos where he talks in depth about Solzhenitsyn and the psychology of totalitarianism, and basically he's well aware that the worst possible thing he could do is cuck out and submit to their demands.

Someone posted a video of his before about IQ, I'm glad this thread came up because I now have a chance to find that video again, he slaughters all the anti-IQ tropes, leaves no exit for them to squirm out of.

The zyklon we need for this cultural Marxism.

His website, jordanbpeterson.com/

Kike book for normies
facebook.com/drjordanpeterson

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos/

Who gives a shit? Reported.

You shills aren't even trying anymore

Filtered.

Hard to believe a psychologist is for once useful. He seems to be a mix of psychologist,philosopher and political scientist.

he just larped your ass for lulz.
You fell for it.

This one covers Nazi Germany, could be interesting..

So much content to discover, he has a lot of meat.

Anyway we can Ben Garrison him?

Meme him into our side?

This guy seems pretty based from a cursiry glance but in the case of Cuckada its too little to late. The U.S has Trump and Europe has the seeds of right wing resistance being sown. Majority of cucknadians are still virtue signalling ethnomasochists. Cuckada is doomed to follow in Swedens footsteps.

There's this (embedded), which is too long for me to watch.

Anyone know how either Peterson and de Sousa (who responds to Peterson's first video mentioned in the OP's video) fall on the religion?

Pyschology was STEM tier. No, really, it was. So what happened? Women + depression studies (or abnormal psych). Women started going for a psych degree to better understand their mental problems. It didn't take long for the next gen of college professors to be certified crazies. They then could redefine crazy.

its a fucking hour long faggot give people a minute

Your full of shit faggot. No way psychology was considered on par with STEM.

Great vid OP
From Canacuck no doubt.
There is hope!

I just wish he would take a sip of his tonic water god fucking damnit

Insofar as psychology could quantify human behavior, it was "STEM tier." Introspection inevitably "polluted" the method of pure counting cherished by the autist, and psychology because "shit tier.

But that's neither here nor there, as both of you are exaggerating. In fact, anyone who deifies any one kind of science or inquiry because of it's supposed purity doesn't quite know what he's talking about.

The majority of Canadians are conservative, he had conservative white leadership while the Americans were busy electing an actual NIGGER to rule them.

Latest election cycle was a wash because we wanted Harper out.

fucking hardly.

I think he's referring to the pre-sjw era of social sciences. It's always been a lower tier major for students IMHO, but the professors and researchers used to be nonpoz.

Really? Ok, I'll have that debate. Let's start with IQ tests. Yes, that wonderful test us racist bigots use to demean the subhumans, and make ourselves feel good. Created by Binet in 1905. But that test doesn't stop there. Oh no, goy. It determines what job you can have.

Want to be a police officer? Well, in America, they say you can be whatever you want. Unless, of course, you are too smart. And that is determined by a psych test. Want to be an Astronaut? Sure, you might be smart, but can you suffer the loneliness of space? Gee, I sure hope an engineer or scientist knows how to solve loneliness with a dongle or algorithm.

Psychology gave us the understanding for persuasion and propaganda, marketing and desire, reaction time and a drugs effects on personality/ the brain.

But now… now it's about making therapists that will do everything in their power to force couples to stay together if they want a divorce. It's about ignoring the racial differences in children, and forcing common core.

I know it's hard to believe. I look forward to your polite response. fagot

I meant mathematician.

This guy gets it.

They can't be stem if they lost their field to a bunch of literal pussies.

STEM fields don't have this problem.

Substem field maybe, never STEM.

Don't act cringey in the comments, Holla Forums. He's still a Liberal, they're still incredibly vulnerable to guilt by association. Don't discourage him.

Sorry bud but the burden of proof that psych wasn't ever pozzed is on you.

In America, psychotherapy was made popular by Edward Bernays who memed his uncle Sigmund Freud into popularity. And guess what, they were both kikes. Psych has been pozzed from the get go. Social sciences are also pozzed. It's all kike filth.

It will very soon if nothing is done

The loss of the field happened because it's easy. Well, not easy. The field is "new", so grad students could get their phd's by doing pretty simple research. On one hand, you had Kinsey who took on a massive undertaking to better understand sexuality. On the other, you have students that want to know why sunbathers won't put on sunscreen.

I shouldn't need to spell it out, but I think you can see the problem.

Basically, he's saying they have no proof that anti racist training is necessary, or effective. Challenges all their assumptions, places burden of proof on them. Biggest problem was the presumption of guilt.

Psychotherapy is not psychology.

He managed to drop a small red pill about the JQ in there.

It is. Or, it was before happened.

"Do you have a single fact to back up your assumptions?"
"can you prove this will have the desired effects"
"the presumption of guilt on part of the participant by forcing them to undergo training is fucking stupid"
"SJW's are dangerous idiot authoritarians"

What part? I just skimmed it for the main points.

basically just said that jews are overrepresented among university staff

He's saying that under the premise that they are smarter.
This guy is ok, but works under then assumption that we all should only see the positive in life and be less wary of the negative because it makes people genocidal.

Neat link. I think I'll give it a listen.

potentially, check out his Maps of Meaning series of videos. He has some thoughts on mythology and the collective unconscious that are interesting to think about with regards to Holla Forums and meme magic.

I've often thought the truest expression of Holla Forumss ideology is not some political theory expressible in language, it's what we DO. And what we do is basically pay attention to happenings, talk about them, and pull insights out of this process to refine our worldview and aid us in our task. Peterson talks about a primordial archetypal narrative that is basically this process exactly.

Peterson's pretty cool, recently got his book.

Rare to find a modern Jungian in acadamia.

Memes are in the crosshairs around here. They won't be born around here. They'll emerge, but not here. Someone is hellbent on this being a nothing-new-nothing-happening zone.

It's amazing that psychoanalysis ever got as far as it did (well, until you understand the Jewish question) when it was pretty much just a pseudoscientific cult based around one nutcase projecting his sexual issues onto the wider society

I'm pretty sure he's refering to psychology before Freud, like Piaget, Wundt, William James, etc.

wow, so clever.

tbh bro we have some of the worst leftarded laws on record here. Rural Canadians aren't too bad, but trying to be a thug is way too common everywhere. The reason we had harper for so long is because the left was split between two liberal parties. And Trudeau got in by promising legal weed (and proceeded to do every possible virtue signalling stupid thing except that)

How would the more modern approach explain these two phenomena (bearing in mind they are predicted by Jung):
1. The emergence of new social laws as restrictive as those replaced, eg. safe spaces, various banned words, banning the male gaze, banning certain sitting positions (man-spreading)
2. The emergence of "memes"
3. Superstitious thinking, eg. "dubs"
4. The attraction of "chaos" gods

How might we explain these, and others like it, in light of a culture of liberation from old structures, and old beliefs, and old-fashioned everything?

And of course there are the odd things people do - people who believe there is no God go to Unitarian (and other) churches. People climb mountains which have already been fully mapped, not to mine them, but to simply brag about having survived a difficulty they suffered only due to their own inexplicable masochism. Why all these things?

I'll have to watch some more of his lectures to know more precisely, but from his description on his patreon, he seems to believe that religion provides something valuable to mankind

Good video. This guy seems pretty based… talking about Nietzsche and Dostoevsky in other videos (the greatest author, and another pretty good one). Will have to watch more.

It seems there's at least one uncucked person in Toronto.

Wasn't he exiled from "the movement" by Freud over some minor spat?

His course overview tends to include Solzhenitsyn as well

Anti Racism Training just makes people more racist, just like the Anti Drug DARE program made drug use go up, and the Anti Suicide program made female suicide go up.

Most people are morons, and don't think about anything accept facebook unless you bring it up. When you bring it up people move to the norm which is degeneracy.

Maybe we should be encouraging anti-racist training?

Push it till it hurts. Push it so hard and insensitively that they rebel against it.

psychology was always garbage. psychology was started after evolution was understood, which means that psychology should have been evolutionary from the beginning.

In fact, it was from the beginning anti-family bullshit.

Isn't it was is already happening?

His stickers use the green-purple color scheme.

UPDATE

Leftist salt pouring in

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/u-of-t-professors-stand-against-genderless-pronouns-draws-fire/article32303037/

archive.fo/wdFgV

new video too

youtube.com/watch?v=W2u62u4entc

thanks doc