/pedorecovery/ generaal

We have it so hard, its so hard guys. I hate myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/2010/20/Interview-Sigusch/seite-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will probably not succeed trying to push your age of attraction up. You should rather learn to accept and live with your preferences.

It's human nature to fuck our young.

Except it's not.

Sucks to be you. Most pedophiles have healthy attractions to legal aged women as well, their main preference is just young girls though. But they can live normal lives.

lol you fucking retard

You don't deserve help nor to be given new, more positive and realistic ways of viewing your attraction.

Wrong.
Right

Do it.

No, people would think you are a piece of shit because you want fuck their kids.

Good luck.

Pedophilia is not genetic it's cultural and part of nurture. You can't be attracted to all children just as you can't be attracted to all Asians. Meaning the only thing that's in your way is your mental conditioning and lack of self control.

T. Biology.

[citation needed]

Welp OP you have given me all the reasoning I need to double down on my pedo genocide rhetoric. If it's genetic like you say, then there is no cure, no redemption, and you're better off buried in the ground before you touch any kids. Save yourself the trouble and kill yourself. Or if you'd rather, post your address so I can come by and bash your faggot head in.

The URL does not work.

holy fuck what is going on

It's not difficult if you use certain techniques.
Human attraction is malleable. If people can become attracted to inanimate objects and animals then changing age of the target of attraction is not all that difficult.

Firstly, watch videos of spoiled kids or teens. See that they're not perfect angels.
Secondly, stop masturbating to hentai of loli and the like. It's just putting more of a false reality that these young girls are essentially the mind of sexually active adult women.
Thirdly substitute more ara. Just read or watch hentai of curvy adult women that enjoy it.
Fourthly, see if you can't find someone to roleplay such.
If possible, date someone 26years or older.

If you actually WANT to change then the above should at least be a stepping stone. If not then you're honestly going to have to trick your brain with some good ol fashioned conditioning.

In which case you'll need to treat yourself when you don't have a fantasy with an underaged (possibly fictional) character. And treat yourself when you have a fantasy of a more mature individual.

Godspeed, faggots.

heil'd pedofag. Are you sure you're not a hebephile or ephebephile?

But they didn't do it by purpose. How does this show that you can change you sexuality by purpose?

Also, have you any evidence for your claim? If it is true, you can also make homosexuals heterosexual and AFAIK this does not work.

Most peole here have no idea, how its like to be a pedo. Its not a choice, like you can eat a pizza or a burger. Its the same thing as being lesbian or gay, or transgender. Its a mental illness. It is what it is. Granted, some pedos are non-exclusive, wich is in my opinion makes things a little bit better, becasue we can go to adult women, to avoid preying on children.

I think the vast majority of pedos is non-exclusive.

That is my experience as well. My age span of attraction, is 12-45.

It actually is, since the dawn of man we have evolved to breed at the first sign of fertility (puberty). It's genetics. It's nature. The average lifespan was 30 fucking years up until the 1800s, we didn't mark our fucking calendars saying "this date is precisely when I am allowed to engage in sexual activity". By then we would be 70% through our life. If we wanted to fuck, we fucked. This is why the age of consent varies so vastly around the world. So to say it's wrong to be attracted to a young girl is just fucking moronic because they've been prime mating material since life began.

30 was supposed to be 40

monkeys do it and we are just monkeys

I didn't really tinker with this but according to this German sexologist all men have pedophilic tendencies:
( zeit.de/2010/20/Interview-Sigusch/seite-3 )
Translation:

The fact that some monkeys do it does not mean that it is also natural for humans. There are many species of monkeys.

like fag monkeys which is the kind you are and you prolly even drink ur own pee

This is only natural.

Ever heard of the term prison gay?
Normal, heterosexual men turned into ass rapists because of the lack of anything else? Same principle for here.

No or you're talking about the plague
even in the antiquity people lived up to 70+ years
A lot of un/born children used to die though

Also op is a pedophile not a hebephile

No. Absolutely not. One does not simply becomes pedo. Its born with you. Either you are a pedo, or you are not a pedo. You don't become one. Thats not a thing.

He had already corrected it to 40 years in .
Also:

Fuck you pedo scum

fuck you, normie scum

Yeah well the jailbait and cp dumps on half didn't help nor did the midget spam here help.

BS sometimes i even fall in love with shota i want to cuddle them and suck them all night
But i also like girls, and i am attracted to "chads" (not just sexually)
I am probably just a freak, that could explain the Homosexuals who are also pedophile

Probably a Jewish spell