My wife in a wet t shirt contest

A few pics of my wife from a wet t shirt contest a few years ago. Enjoy

There's a whole thread with all her pics and stories if you want more on /slutwife/

Why do you let your wife be a whore?

Never understood the urge some guys have to show off their wife, or let them fuck other guys. One of my friends is like that, he wants me to fuck (and cum in) his wife at least once a month. I don't think I could ever share my GF, except maybe with another girl.

Men like that are allowed to have kids. These kids grow up thinking its ok to be cucks and let women become whores. These men work low end jobs and only think of themselves. Over time by only breeding these sorts of men and women you start to get genetic adaptation. Basically in the future we can see if your a cuck just by a DNA test.

do you suffer from cognitive impairment, or is it Holla Forums that brought you to type out such utter fucking drivel?

Getting cucked by a girl still counts as getting cucked

Maybe in halfchan world, but in reality, a guy with two girls is the most common fantasy.

I think you are missing the point of a wet t-shirt contest user.
Pro tip: tits look better through a wet t-shirt.

but what if your gf is just watching?

Go back to 4faggot and livestream your suicide.

the closest i've come to cucking was when was 20. basically went to another country on summer vacation with gf. went to a beach there that was ok to be nude (we never went full nude beside her topless) there was rocks nearby that are kinda hidden we went there for a quick fuck and while i fucked her doggy some old guy was standing 2-3 feet from us jerking off

What if you force a bunch of retarded 3dpds to watch you have animu sex with your gf?

She gives good head.

sounds good tbh

Except he said sharing his GF with another girl, meaning he stays in the cuckshed while his GF goes lesbo. That's still being cucked.

Now this on the other hand is patrician taste. Cuckold is second worst fetish (only surpassed by findom), but cuckquean is best fetish.

my gf really gets of on the thought of watching me with another woman must admit it's pretty fuckin hot sent her on pof and shit looking for a little slut for us , if it ever does happen i'l make a thread about it

Do you have some pics where she wears the wet t shirt?

Isn't the goal of a wet t-shirt contest to see through the t-shirt? Not to pull it up, in a way it would even be seen a form of cheating. If everyone does that it's a topless contest not a wet t-shirt one

It isn't that much a whore thing, possibly an exhibitionists kink that everyone lusts on the woman. Some even want to be seen fucking for this reason

Yes moar please. Please god more.

Looks more like a no t-shirt contest.

LOL……The only thread were the guys are telling the girl to put her clothes back on..

I want all of you to read this shit and then tell me your opinions on the matter.

Never let your girl fuck another girl, if you're not fucking that other girl at the same time. Whoever that is, deserved what he got.

By sharing, I meant threesome, not her going off to fuck another girl.

LET IT BE KNOWN