I'm out of excuses

Alright, so i'm fairly liberal(for Holla Forums user)but fuck do those retards make supporting themselves difficult. People legitimately defending a child rapist because "transagism": reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/7t4a1r/its_your_usual_dally_call_for_lynching_on_the/ for context. Just disgusts me.

Bumping this magnificent thread

You're the dumbass, for going to Reddit tbh

A lot of people saw this coming. First fag acceptance, then transgenderism, then pedophilia. The slippery slope isn't always a falacy.

The sooner, the better tbh

THE CURRENT CENTURY

the alt-left is as bereft of intelligence and reason as the alt-right. This is well known

Is there such a thing?

The article the thread in r/The_Donald was about has not even clarified whether there was consent (inb4: Hurr Durr, children can't consent). Also, I think the death penalty is wrong.

the article said that the guy raped two 6year old and an 8 year old
"children" may depending on their intellectual maturity and the teen having reached puberty, be able to consent
but not at the age this troll raped these kids

Negative. It used only more vague words. Further, sometimes such words as “rape” are used to describe consensual sex (although the writer denies the consensuality).

post your address so I can swing by and bash your faggot head in.

oh, okay, you're a pedo
you'll end up in the bog strangled with your own guts

Yes. even before the alt right. Though it doesn't mean much since the alt-left is mainstream.

United States
Chappaqua, New York
15 Old House Lane

Hang yourself.

Sure that it is a fake address?

How about you post your real one and we can find out?

I doubt that you are interested to fly to Germany.

nice dubs but disturbing

what's so magnificent about faggotry?

top kek! hello fellow 8channer :&JJJ

I could make the time.

to be fair, everyone on Holla Forums is secretly rejoicing (how else can you trick get a virgin "willing" to sleep with you?)

So based!

gtfo off this thread

lol

saved!!!

But unfortunately you can never know whether I gave you my real address. Maybe I just wanted to bait you into wasting you time, effort, and money.

dubs!!

What have you saved and why?

Oy vey, you cost me half a shekel you stupid goy! I'll have your foreskin for this..

Jewish history in a nutshell