Man, how the hell do people work hard labor jobs 5 days a week?

after the second or third day I bet I would be writhing in pain throughout my entire body :(

my feet, legs, and knees are fucking killing me after working TWO DAYS, 9 hours a day, followed by a 45 min walk home. my job is easy as fuck, we're doing renovations now so I'm carrying around shelving units and boxes of cans all day, but it's still really easy.

BUT MY LEGS WTF. while walking home today i got to thinking about what it would be like if I had to do real hard work for like 12 hours a day… I would probably cripple myself after 2-3 days. like straight up, wouldn't be able to stand without my legs turning into jelly

maybe im just really out of shape…

this, tbh

meep meep mexicans get into shape so they can cross the border thats why theyre so good at doing manual labor even if they look like fat and smelly slobs theyre built like david hasselhoff underneath it all tbh no homo

You're in a transition period. If you keep up with it, you'll stop feeling that way and it'll be fine. I worked 18 hour days on a dairy for about three years, and it was only a problem during the first week while I was adjusting.

They are in shape

They develop technique. Even shoveling has a how to for maximum efficiency

They work smart and carefully.

They don't strain their bodies.

fuck off

You get used to it. Remember to eat your protein.

I'm quitting

Probably for your benefit, you'd destroy your body through repetitive strain.

thanks for understanding user

You might just be really out of shape, but you may also have something wrong with you.

t. Someone who really has something wrong with them.

Get checked out by a doctor. If tendon/bone/muscle things don't pan out, next thing to look at is endocrine, especially if you've got energy problems and have stuff like hair loss or acne into your 20s.

Or maybe look into becoming indoctrinated

i set tile. i remember the first time grouting, being quite tall i suffered bad pain in my back from bending over for a long time. or constantly standing up and crouching down to cut or whatever.

now there is nothing. funnily enough

18 hour workday ? Are you a hostage?

it is weakness leaving your body

18hrs, 7/7 is about average for a farmer
if you calculate the hourly wage for a dairy farmer, you'd laugh

I have all of these , hairs would grow on my hands and chest and would fall off within a month .
I also got a gynecomastia
what is wrong with me ?

I did construction work for a few years and would frequently work every weekday. Some days I would even work 12 hrs. It was REALLY shitty and I felt like shit constantly especially waking up that early. I did everything from drywalling to concrete to fences.

I would always smoke some weed before work to wake me up and make me feel better about getting only 5 hours of sleep. You'll get used to it, your days off will become extremely precious.

This. If anything, hard work gives you a whole new appreciation of your days off.

Looks like a slave thing y'know like being happy for not being whipped today
Shit work is shit work we're human we can handle all sort of situation but it's still shit

yea I felt like a slave but I was making some serious fucking money that I defiantly needed.

Not all of us want to be NEETs.

Mexico looks at you and laughs

Too much soy. Buy some beef from a farmer's market.

welcome to the world of grownups.

I understand i will probably go in debt after my studies
why construction though ? there are plenty of easier job

Never eaten soy on purpose, like never as it's unnecessarily expensive here.
I eat a lot of rice and barley though

It was under the table, meaning they didn't take taxes out. I also was friends with a few people that worked with me as well.

I was also in school for the first half year I worked with them, they were willing to fit me in around my school time.
Since then I've stopped doing construction because of my back pain, I'm stuck with a lower paying job now but at least I don't have to wake up early as fuck.

That makes sense, i'll need to find a job soon enough
Good luck with yours

Sounds like DOMS, your muscles aren't use to hard labor and they're sore now but you'll get over it in a few days and it won't happen again. I remember the first time I did a couple sets of squats I could barely get out of bed the next day and stairs were hell.