Plan B

We have no way of preventing Election Fraud. Polls are already rigging their samplings to crazy numbers like 50+% Democrats to create a context for it.

I want to have a serious, productive discussion about what we can do if Hillary wins through a rigged election. Ignoring this possibility doesn't do us any favors. What are our options in a worst case scenario (Hillary Pres, illegals made citizens, borders opened, mass importing of refugees)

THIS IS NOT A DEFEATISM/BLACK PILL THREAD, SO DON'T POST THAT SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfarchive.info/pdf/V/Vo/Von_Dach_Bern_H_-_Total_resistance.pdf
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

start prepping your butthole for more diversity, a crackdown on the "alt right" and other "racists"

Forming unofficial militias with friends and family would be a good starting point, but an immediate civil war wouldn't happen

I thought we already knew what the plan was. I have my plans, and you should have yours.
Be an agent.
Just stop obeying the law.
Behave like you are following it, but actively work to impede givernment and police at every opportunity.

DO NOT GET CAUGHT
TELL NOONE YOUR PLANS.
GOOD LUCK AND KEKSPEED,
THE TIME OF DARKNESS APROACHES

Plan B has always been "Start Shooting".

This feels like LARPing to me

Hello FBI

The polls are all cherry-picked and misleading. No one knows how it will pan out on election day, but if Trump does not carry the swing states with substantial majorities, they will flip this thing.

We are going to have to encourage the production of said unofficial militias to launch a successful civil war. Or perhaps we will become uncannily fortunate, and a prominent general will rise himself to invade D.C., and arrest every conniving kike bullshitter that is currently basking within their own pools of foreskin fragments while enforcing communism there. Pic related.

That's nothing more than wishing for a hopeful outcome. I want to know what WE can literally do the day after a rigged election for our cause. Unless Hillary literally tries to repeal the second amendment I don't see a civil war scenario unfolding. We need to find a way to turn the anti-white Whites to our side.

Stock up on food, water, and iodine.

NUCLEAR WAR WILL COME IF HILLARY WINS

well-wishing for some larpy revolt is not productive or realistic, you're the one sitting on your ass just waiting for a civil war to fall from the sky

Look, it'll go one of two ways.

Either Trump is legit, in which case he will not 'win' the 'electíon', or he's not legit, and he will win.

The sitting regime will not allow him to win if he isn't a controlled-op puppet - "who casts the votes do not matter, only who counts the votes".

And if that's the case, you're going to have to either nut up and fight back, or shut up and watch America fall further into the grave your fathers and mothers dug.

… And I don't think you've/we've got the nuts for that, tbqh.

You just described most of Holla Forums, some of /fit/, and all of /k/.

Well obviously if the US government goes insolvent you can do absolutely whatever the fuck you want.

But if there is a nuclear war and the government goes insolvent whichever alphabet agencies and military groups survive will likely congeal forming a new government and try to take what they can.

Part of the problem is that we're all too smart. The progressives are getting 15 year sentences for their BLM riots. That faggot that killed 5 cops got gooded. They just don't understand the consequences of their actions. If they understood consequences they wouldn't be leftists in the first place.

The people here realize that dying for a cause is still dying. We can see that those guys from /k/ ruined their own lives by shooting a nigger horde in self-defense and we don't want that for ourselves.

We're rapidly gaining strength, but still weak and disorganized. We couldn't put out a call for armed men and see thousands show up. Not for many months.

When we have the strength, the way to make a major change would be to crash the infrastructure. Taking out power, food and fuel deliveries to cities nation wide for several months would swing the county massively to the right.

The people least likely to survive would be the ones we don't want to survive. Niggers on EBT, the cucks that would try to help the niggers. SJW faggots with no skills and who have never worked a day in their life. White people in fly over states would be fine. If any leftists survived they wouldn't be leftists anymore.

Such an operation would take a few dozen motivated cells attacking all the weak points on the power grid at once. It can be done, but I dont think anyone here is in a position to do it. In a year or two that may change.

You'll have 72 days to demonstrate evidence of vote flipping.

Compare exit polls with results to statistically show fraud.

Pray someone on the inside leaks vote machine source code.

Not an argument.

You already have plan B. It's called 2nd amendment.

Our disorganization is our strength. The fact that we are individual and lack any characteristic to identify us or set us apart is our greatest strength. We are invisible and undetectable. Order from disorder.

"…support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic…"

Should the Clinton machine win I fear Americans may have to start acting like they are in enemy-occupied territory. Start clogging the machinery of the occupying forces in every little way you can. This doesn't mean EIDs and SHTF antics. Just a settled policy of no aid or comfort to the enemy; only malicious compliance and the bare minimum cooperation required to avoid exposure and punishment.

Link related: Von Dach Bern's "Total Resistance", notably the sections on civilian resistance to occupation.

pdfarchive.info/pdf/V/Vo/Von_Dach_Bern_H_-_Total_resistance.pdf

This is the well-poisoning shit the left have been pulling on the west for decades now. Time to return the favour.

At this point it's a strength, but once we have the numbers to stand toe to toe with the enemy then we need to be organized.

wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/

The GOP cant fight it either, but we the people can, just follow these easy steps;

The courts don't care about voter/election fraud, if Hillary wins, it's over. And if you sit around and let it happen you are a complete cuck.

Isn't that the $10,000 question?

I knew Bernie had the nomination stolen from him when exit polling was WAY off, and yet nobody seemed to give a shit. The media was deliberately silent on the issue because they're paid to keep the charade going as well.

Is Trump serious about winning? If so he better assemble a task force to do something about this inevitable betrayal.

In either case, why not work to get as many Holla Forumsiticians elected to as many local, state, and congressional positions as possible?

I don't care, this isn't the time right now to talk about that. There has been many threads already about that possibility in the last few months.

Best case scenario is Hillary brings up the debt as we expected, but if we are very lucky, if the debt bubble bursts we could have an economic collapse similar to the great depression. During that time we could push our agenda just like Hitler was able to on the German people.

Friends:

The battle coming will not be one primarily of physical struggle - this will come later. Our struggle, right now, is one of the mind. I encourage each and every one of you to educate your fellow man, regardless of your race, to the plot of white genocide and Jewish Globalism. And if you are white, you must work all the harder to be heard! You MUST inform a many people as you can to the plot, using facts and citing sources. You MUST do this, for the Jew is actively working to sway these very same minds to agreement with their wicked, wicked agenda.

Our battlefield, right now, is the mind.

If Shillary wins the Russians will probably keep everyone too occupied to start a revolt

What if a meme spread about the jewish mafia?

I mean lets face it. That's pretty much what the banking cartel is. A fucking mafia.
But the msm might comment on a mafias existence.

also note how the american jewish mafia just "magically disappeared", what a coincidence

Yes i did post this in the other threads. It explains fucking everything.

Mate i don't think there's a way out of armed conflict. There's organised crime on all fronts clearly.

The only way to make anything great again is a purge.

Mate i don't think there's a way out of armed conflict. There's organised crime on all fronts clearly.

The only way to make anything great again is a purge.

Fucking stupid post glitch.

If Hillary wins you better grab your gun to speed up the Balkanization because that's the only option we will have left to secure a future for whites.

Become jews. Amass billions of dollars of untold wealth. Use it to fund our own subversive movement à la George Soros. And then gas the kikes.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THERE ARE ONLY 2 PILL COLORS. GET YOUR CUCKCHAN / TRS SHIT OUT.

I think the thing is…who could inspire people and lead like Trump. Literally every other public face we have is a complete idiot.

No. Terrible idea. Redpill is at an all time high thanks to the infrastructure itself. This is a once in a century chance, it would be suicide to destroy infrastructure.

And being disorganized is our strenght. If we don't know what we are doing, the opponet cannot foresee our actions.

I sincerely appreciate that we are discussing this. Focusing on long term plans rather than reveling in the minutia of obvious corruption is a great thing. Now then:

Hillary and her crew's MO is to divide and conquer. Killary's dad was an anti-communist zealot. When the Lewinsky scandal was at its height, she defended her husband by attributing any wrong-doing to a "vast right-wing conspiracy." Thus, we are the "alt-right" and Russian sympathizers.

Do you get it?

So…

>>1. WE DO NOT SHY AWAY>2. WE WELCOME THE BERNIE-FAGS AS A PRONG ON THE SAME FORK>3. WE ENCOURAGE AND, PERHAPS, OPPERATE AS THE HERD WHILST CONVENING INDEPENDENTLY>THE TAKE AWAY IS THIS: WE MUST NOT RULE OUT THE OTHER, MORE PALATABLE FACE OF OPPOSITION.

Agreed. I mean, there is a general movement but it is anarchic; the fluidity of our online existence is only a plus.

Getting caught is part of my plan.

White genocide, as far as we are concerned, is THE problem. I urge you, however, to at least appear in solidarity with the Bern-outs. As I posted earlier, we are Holla Forums as far as this particular website goes. In real life, we should not expose ourselves to the complacent disdain of globalist shills. The more people hate her, the better.

Yes

We have no proper way to organize. You can't just go on here and say today is the day.

And the day where there is no question as to if we should or shouldn't mobilize will be too late.

We need to discuss how we will know.

AMEN

I believe Trump will win in a landslide.

But it pays to be prepared… Make a list of assholes. And not just Feds. The higher you go the harder the prey. Local vermin will do. Buy the right tools for the job. Whether that's long range, close up, silent, or set it and forget it. Get fit. Get gear. Get proper mindset. Lone wolf. Clean house. Good luck.

Just go out and vote for Trump

even if the election is going to be rigged, there is nothing we can do about it.

The best thing to do is gather with like minded people and form nationalist militias.

If we lose we will have to act as such.
Do whatever is within your power at that point.
We are at war anons.

I can…I can, uh…

I can shitpost.

Banter and demoralization counts as psychological warfare.

Hello CTR. This election is our best chance of taking back the country peacefully. If Trump isn't elected, either our race dies or we fight back. There isn't going to be a next time, in 4 years Shrillary will have imported millions more violent shitskins and we'll have no way to beat them in the election.

Agreed. Tbh, you guys are way too valuable and much too hard to replace to go front ranks blitzkrieg. A lot of anons that come here, we get redpilled, we get fit, we get our shit in order. We're building and strengthening and like another user said, right now our core strength is in our disorganization. We're whackakike at best. Give it time. Let the pressure build.

If we "lose", we start killing liberals, shitskins, and most especially Jews in the streets.

Do not fuck with us.

visit uscrow.org if you believe in a return to the Constitution. I promise you we are real and we are getting ready for the coming tyranny.

I expect a few shills to reply with "muh honeypot" and other shitposts. Simply said: fuck off

Are you sure about that? Even something as simple as having people outside polling stations with video cameras could help. If the supposed turnout at DINDU BALLOT STUFFING PRECINCT #123 is 700 but we have video of only 300 people going in all day is that not a smoking gun?

Ignore the b8. user is either a shill or retarded. It's as simple as pressing te issue and bringing your phone

This is a very underrated post. Your best chance for survival and even possibly improving local culture will be to assemble REAL LIVE RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS.

This will serve three purposes, it will clean out any leeches/hostiles the old fashioned way, it will establish some semblance of local organization, and it will ward off any further decay of the society created/salvaged.

Then march in dozens, and have someone film it all for uploading. Might as well do the crime to do the time.

That second picture is bullshit. The hipies had been threatening the officers.

I think RWDS will form organically. At the outset it will be easier to stop 10 groups of 10 than 100 individuals. Also it will limit infiltration. Feds can talk big but they aren't going to have any scalps to prove their allegiance. It will also weed out the chucklefucks who get taken out due to their own stupidity early on so they don't drag down RWDS later on.

Everything is a honeypot until proven otherwise. What you dismiss as paranoia is a necessary self-protective reflex. There's a reason that even something as fun and innocuous as A. Wyatt Mann's new merchants went under a microscope.

They're doing the same thing they did with Brexit.

Also the BLM thing did nothing anyways, all cattle were destroyed, and the nonplants arrested.
3rd pic is also false, the French beat the British.

4th died when practiced in the civil war.

5 died because people got comfy.
Also tries to say Hitler is bad, so its bull.

That macro set is the same as failed Clintones Hit list, faked and falsified tos ee just who does research and who is feel goodisms.